May have lost girlfriend due to steroids :(

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Extra Extra! Bruce is miserable! Not-so-secret secret relationship with bdcc begins to make sense!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Extra Extra! Bruce is miserable! Not-so-secret secret relationship with bdcc begins to make sense!
    is it a relationship if it just involves rubbing and touching? Oh wait, bdcc left because the lotion was dermacrine!











    too soon?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


    •   
       


  3. Is this gonna be forever?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

    It's called humor, if you never fight chances are one of you is holding something in. Wipe the sand out man, wipe the sand out.
    Brother I was in no way saying that any one man in this thread or forum for that matter is unhappy with his marriage. I was simply thinking about how sad it is how many men that I know who vulgarly insult their spouses daily behind their backs, or bring marriage to a a view of regret or low standard. I was in no way taking his comment serious or bashing you or him.

    Nor was I saying that there is such a thing as a relationship where no fighting occurs. I argue with my lady plenty

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    You'll never want again...



    Good night, moon.
    I wish Bruce put that on the shirts he promised to make then failed to do so.

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Who needs some Black Liver?
    Always a staple!

    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I am all stocked up just in case it gets the ban-hammer. I am looking forward to Black Kidney, it is supposed to help creatine uptake as noted from beta users. In an extraordinary case one guy on dialysis has improved significantly and is ready to donate a kidney, apparently Black Kidney leads to cell regeneration.
    And not to mention the new test booster Black Balls! Naturally raises test levels 348%, the new standard.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I hate hearing this kind of remark..

    Apparently you guys don't do a very good job of picking your spouses!
    lol, that was funny! When I got married my father-in-law gave me the speach and talking about arguing he said, "Do you want to be right or do you want to be happy?"
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  6. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I wish Bruce put that on the shirts he promised to make then failed to do so.



    Always a staple!



    And not to mention the new test booster Black Balls! Naturally raises test levels 348%, the new standard.



    lol, that was funny! When I got married my father-in-law gave me the speach and talking about arguing he said, "Do you want to be right or do you want to be happy?"
    I have a PMS shirt, I made the graphics, someone else was getting them printed. Not my problem! Wasn't it John getting them printed?
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Extra Extra! Bruce is miserable! Not-so-secret secret relationship with bdcc begins to make sense!
    Ben is on Holiday, what are we to do!!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  8. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    I have a PMS shirt, I made the graphics, someone else was getting them printed. Not my problem! Wasn't it John getting them printed?
    Ridiculous
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Ridiculous
    Yup
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Yup
    This thread once held such promise.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    This thread once held such promise.
    And now.......nothing
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    And now.......nothing
    yes. a complete abyss of wastefulness and neglect
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  13. Ppl getting banned for speaking their minds. Sounds fair

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post
    Ppl getting banned for speaking their minds. Sounds fair
    While I don't agree with some of the ideology in here, I also don't think they were banned for disagreeing but for being hostile and rude.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  15. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

    While I don't agree with some of the ideology in here, I also don't think they were banned for disagreeing but for being hostile and rude.
    Completely agree.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    I was crazy about this girl.

    She didn't seem too worried about the pills, but when I mentioned injecting she kind of seemed taken aback.

    It was the next day she ended it. The only reason I got was "I don't agree with some stuff you do".

    Let this be a lesson to all; this is a stigma right up there with heroin, and it really can have a negative impact on your life if you so choose to be forthcoming.

    I am so down right now.
    I never hid it from her, she knew from day one. shes one of VERY few.
    sucks but you have to have itall out if it has a chance at working.
    I think you did the right thing.

    she dosent understand this stuff and thats her fault not yours.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

    While I don't agree with some of the ideology in here, I also don't think they were banned for disagreeing but for being hostile and rude.
    Agree bro, why get mad about someones opinion. I wouldn't blame a chick early in a relationship to kick rocks. Lucky my wife and I been together through good times and hard. U have to tell them or ur relationship will all b a lie. If my wife said I'm out and taking the kids it would b easy to say no problem there in the trash. It sucks for the kid cause he did the rite thing by telling her at same time u have to see it through others eyes. Some of us are just lucky to get too do the things that make us stronger. Lol!

  18. I agree with dunn and mls. If she's smart she probably, unless she cares for you so much. Your gonna have to decide which is more important using steroids for what ever reason, or her.


    I feel just because steroids are illegal every one hates on them. FYI, there are sugary drinks that are now illegal. And I can promise you that sugar has killed more people the steroids. But that's for another thread.

    #governmentgetofourdicks


    (always wanted to hash tag hehe)

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    While I don't agree with some of the ideology in here, I also don't think they were banned for disagreeing but for being hostile and rude.
    A little bit of this, and a whole lotta that! I didn't see anyone really get banned though.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  20. OP: everything happens or doesn't happen for a reason :] life is a learning experience.. trial and error, unfortunately.
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -

  21. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

    A little bit of this, and a whole lotta that! I didn't see anyone really get banned though.
    At least 2 if not 3 ppl got banned brutha..happened earlier in the thread around when Dunn came in..

  22. The words spoke by a few really irritated a lot of really well respected and dedicated members to this board. I definitely don't look at a few the same any more. It's a shame.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mls51112
    OP: everything happens or doesn't happen for a reason :] life is a learning experience.. trial and error, unfortunately.
    Not true. God gave us free will, our lives arent " laid" out.

    OP, decide which means more to you; having a relationship or using steroids. To a vast majority its a "drug" and people refuse to understand anything else. Atleast you told her before you got too committed.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  24. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Not true. God gave us free will, our lives arent " laid" out.

    OP, decide which means more to you; having a relationship or using steroids. To a vast majority its a "drug" and people refuse to understand anything else. Atleast you told her before you got too committed.
    Thats a bad argument,not every one believes in God or the same God.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494

    Thats a bad argument,not every one believes in God or the same God.
    I mean I don't believe in a god. But what he says is true humans still have free will and for every action there is an equal reaction.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494

    Thats a bad argument,not every one believes in God or the same God.
    So big bang theory or evolution? Science IS a theory. Science gets disproved everyday.

    So what're we talking about? I dont force my belief on anybody, but, the book of revelations can not be argued against.

    Anyways back to the thread. Op have you tried to talk to her since?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  27. Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14
    Starts with c and rhymes with bunt.
    confront

  28. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle

    confront
    Lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  29. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    The words spoke by a few really irritated a lot of really well respected and dedicated members to this board. I definitely don't look at a few the same any more. It's a shame.
    co-sign

  30. I find it truly sad when people cannot have disagreements or state differing opinions without things eventually being reduced to a guttural name calling level.

    It seems that being “tolerant” has somehow devolved into a mis-belief that “you” should accept my position, and if you don’t then I should somehow be able to deem you as being judgmental, close-minded, or relegated to a lesser intellectual level, and have the right to belittle you and your position and affix nasty titles and intentions to you and your position.

    In some cases, there appear to be those that have self-appointed themselves to the position of determining which comments, views or opinions are necessary or warranted.


    I think some of that occurred in this thread, and it’s a shame.


    Although I agree with Mr. Dunn, I don’t believe those whose opinions are contrary to his (and/or mine) are a/an (insert your favorite phrase of euphemism for a male of female body part or a feminine hygienic cleansing solution container); rather, it means they simply disagree with my position. And, of course, I believe my position is correct (otherwise it wouldn’t be my position). That I disagree with others makes me neither judgmental, close-minded, nor relegated to a lesser intellectual level. What it makes me is discerning, and there is a big difference. And, regardless of the forum used, name calling and personal attacks are rarely, if ever, called for.


    To this specific issue -- I wouldn’t want my daughter involved with anyone who was knowingly and intentionally breaking the law; period. I would be concerned, rightfully – in my opinion, that the tendency to break the law in one area might be an indication of a potential willingness to break the law in other areas of his life; some of which could be very harmful to my daughter. Wanting the best for my daughter, why would I ever choose that or want that for her?

    And for the record, yes - there have been times I have knowingly and intentionally broken the law. I don't look back on that with pride or with a sense of accomplishment. Does my wanting my daughter to avoid behaviors that may not be too far from my own past behaviors make me a hypocrite? Nope. It means I have tried to learn from past failures and want better for my daughter. If that makes me a/an (insert your favorite phrase of euphemism for a male of female body part or a feminine hygienic cleansing solution container) in your eyes, I am OK with that.


    That someone was rejected and feels a sense of loss, as was the case with this thread, is clearly not a good thing. However, that does not mean that another person should therefore be prohibited from making a well intended (as I see it) attempt to shed an additional perspective. Although I do not know Mr. Dunn personally, I have a fairly good idea what may have motivated his comments. If I am correct, and I believe I am, the motivation was not to bag on anyone or add additional injury (and I do not believe he did), but to help point out that there is causual relationship between the behavior of the individual, and the decision/action taken by the person he was dating.


    As to my contention that “being tolerant” now means that one must accept a position or argument contrary to his/her own, or be the recipient of name calling and claims that they are unduly/unjustly judgmental, close-minded, or of a lesser intellectual level, this type of binary thinking is foolish, yet it frequently accompanies political discussion and, to a much greater extent, discussion regarding abortion and/or so-called gay marriage. If one does not see the (insert political issue du jour, abortion, gay marriage) the same way as the other, then that person must be bigoted, stupid, a fascist, a racist, a homophobe, or even one of those to-be-feared Christians.


    The fact is that there are many good arguments for and against (insert political issue du jour, abortion, gay marriage) that are in no way based on bigotry, stupidity, fascism, racism, or being a homophobe, and those having a Christian (or other religious) basis for their position does not make them inherently wrong just because the other person does not hold the same religious belief.


    As for name calling, at the risk of being labeled as judgmental, close-minded, or of a lesser intellectual level, it is uncalled for and grossly immature.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. steroids and cancer due to HPTA inhibition
    By neurotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-24-2013, 11:42 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2012, 02:32 AM
  3. How can I tell if the symptoms I have are due to IBS?
    By JayRock in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 10:25 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 01:04 PM
  5. I have lost my will to lift - please help!
    By jgasbo1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 03:24 AM
Log in
Log in