May have lost girlfriend due to steroids :(

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    This thread once held such promise.
    And now.......nothing
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.16%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    And now.......nothing
    yes. a complete abyss of wastefulness and neglect
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.12%

Ppl getting banned for speaking their minds. Sounds fair
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.16%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post
    Ppl getting banned for speaking their minds. Sounds fair
    While I don't agree with some of the ideology in here, I also don't think they were banned for disagreeing but for being hostile and rude.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.34%

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

While I don't agree with some of the ideology in here, I also don't think they were banned for disagreeing but for being hostile and rude.
    Completely agree.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    I was crazy about this girl.

She didn't seem too worried about the pills, but when I mentioned injecting she kind of seemed taken aback.

It was the next day she ended it. The only reason I got was "I don't agree with some stuff you do".

Let this be a lesson to all; this is a stigma right up there with heroin, and it really can have a negative impact on your life if you so choose to be forthcoming.

I am so down right now.
    I never hid it from her, she knew from day one. shes one of VERY few.
    sucks but you have to have itall out if it has a chance at working.
    I think you did the right thing.

she dosent understand this stuff and thats her fault not yours.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.6%

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

Agree bro, why get mad about someones opinion. I wouldn't blame a chick early in a relationship to kick rocks. Lucky my wife and I been together through good times and hard. U have to tell them or ur relationship will all b a lie. If my wife said I'm out and taking the kids it would b easy to say no problem there in the trash. It sucks for the kid cause he did the rite thing by telling her at same time u have to see it through others eyes. Some of us are just lucky to get too do the things that make us stronger. Lol!
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.5%

I agree with dunn and mls. If she's smart she probably, unless she cares for you so much. Your gonna have to decide which is more important using steroids for what ever reason, or her.

I feel just because steroids are illegal every one hates on them. FYI, there are sugary drinks that are now illegal. And I can promise you that sugar has killed more people the steroids. But that's for another thread.

#governmentgetofourdicks

(always wanted to hash tag hehe)
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.32%

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    A little bit of this, and a whole lotta that! I didn't see anyone really get banned though.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.24%

OP: everything happens or doesn't happen for a reason :] life is a learning experience.. trial and error, unfortunately.
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.34%

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

A little bit of this, and a whole lotta that! I didn't see anyone really get banned though.
    At least 2 if not 3 ppl got banned brutha..happened earlier in the thread around when Dunn came in..
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

The words spoke by a few really irritated a lot of really well respected and dedicated members to this board. I definitely don't look at a few the same any more. It's a shame.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mls51112
    OP: everything happens or doesn't happen for a reason :] life is a learning experience.. trial and error, unfortunately.
    Not true. God gave us free will, our lives arent " laid" out.

OP, decide which means more to you; having a relationship or using steroids. To a vast majority its a "drug" and people refuse to understand anything else. Atleast you told her before you got too committed.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.5%

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Not true. God gave us free will, our lives arent " laid" out.

OP, decide which means more to you; having a relationship or using steroids. To a vast majority its a "drug" and people refuse to understand anything else. Atleast you told her before you got too committed.
    Thats a bad argument,not every one believes in God or the same God.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.04%

Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494

I mean I don't believe in a god. But what he says is true humans still have free will and for every action there is an equal reaction.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494

So big bang theory or evolution? Science IS a theory. Science gets disproved everyday.

So what're we talking about? I dont force my belief on anybody, but, the book of revelations can not be argued against.

Anyways back to the thread. Op have you tried to talk to her since?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.9%

Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14
    Starts with c and rhymes with bunt.
    confront
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle

confront
    Lol
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

19. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.25%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    The words spoke by a few really irritated a lot of really well respected and dedicated members to this board. I definitely don't look at a few the same any more. It's a shame.
    co-sign
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.99%

I find it truly sad when people cannot have disagreements or state differing opinions without things eventually being reduced to a guttural name calling level.

It seems that being “tolerant” has somehow devolved into a mis-belief that “you” should accept my position, and if you don’t then I should somehow be able to deem you as being judgmental, close-minded, or relegated to a lesser intellectual level, and have the right to belittle you and your position and affix nasty titles and intentions to you and your position.

In some cases, there appear to be those that have self-appointed themselves to the position of determining which comments, views or opinions are necessary or warranted.

I think some of that occurred in this thread, and it’s a shame.

Although I agree with Mr. Dunn, I don’t believe those whose opinions are contrary to his (and/or mine) are a/an (insert your favorite phrase of euphemism for a male of female body part or a feminine hygienic cleansing solution container); rather, it means they simply disagree with my position. And, of course, I believe my position is correct (otherwise it wouldn’t be my position). That I disagree with others makes me neither judgmental, close-minded, nor relegated to a lesser intellectual level. What it makes me is discerning, and there is a big difference. And, regardless of the forum used, name calling and personal attacks are rarely, if ever, called for.

To this specific issue -- I wouldn’t want my daughter involved with anyone who was knowingly and intentionally breaking the law; period. I would be concerned, rightfully – in my opinion, that the tendency to break the law in one area might be an indication of a potential willingness to break the law in other areas of his life; some of which could be very harmful to my daughter. Wanting the best for my daughter, why would I ever choose that or want that for her?

And for the record, yes - there have been times I have knowingly and intentionally broken the law. I don't look back on that with pride or with a sense of accomplishment. Does my wanting my daughter to avoid behaviors that may not be too far from my own past behaviors make me a hypocrite? Nope. It means I have tried to learn from past failures and want better for my daughter. If that makes me a/an (insert your favorite phrase of euphemism for a male of female body part or a feminine hygienic cleansing solution container) in your eyes, I am OK with that.

That someone was rejected and feels a sense of loss, as was the case with this thread, is clearly not a good thing. However, that does not mean that another person should therefore be prohibited from making a well intended (as I see it) attempt to shed an additional perspective. Although I do not know Mr. Dunn personally, I have a fairly good idea what may have motivated his comments. If I am correct, and I believe I am, the motivation was not to bag on anyone or add additional injury (and I do not believe he did), but to help point out that there is causual relationship between the behavior of the individual, and the decision/action taken by the person he was dating.

As to my contention that “being tolerant” now means that one must accept a position or argument contrary to his/her own, or be the recipient of name calling and claims that they are unduly/unjustly judgmental, close-minded, or of a lesser intellectual level, this type of binary thinking is foolish, yet it frequently accompanies political discussion and, to a much greater extent, discussion regarding abortion and/or so-called gay marriage. If one does not see the (insert political issue du jour, abortion, gay marriage) the same way as the other, then that person must be bigoted, stupid, a fascist, a racist, a homophobe, or even one of those to-be-feared Christians.

The fact is that there are many good arguments for and against (insert political issue du jour, abortion, gay marriage) that are in no way based on bigotry, stupidity, fascism, racism, or being a homophobe, and those having a Christian (or other religious) basis for their position does not make them inherently wrong just because the other person does not hold the same religious belief.

As for name calling, at the risk of being labeled as judgmental, close-minded, or of a lesser intellectual level, it is uncalled for and grossly immature.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.04%

Man this thread blew up for no reason. OP respects the girls decision and is just as about the break up and wanted cheering up. One dude had to call the girl a name and it got all crazy pants up in hya.

Women and men can have whatever morals they want in whatever relationship they want and they have that right cause its god dang America. Lets end the bickering and lift something.

'Merica and end thread
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.97%

Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    Man this thread blew up for no reason. OP respects the girls decision and is just as about the break up and wanted cheering up. One dude had to call the girl a name and it got all crazy pants up in hya.

Women and men can have whatever morals they want in whatever relationship they want and they have that right cause its god dang America. Lets end the bickering and lift something.

'Merica and end thread
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.09%

I feel bad for lighting the fuse. As it seems my comment definatey triggered all the madness
  24. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14 View Post
    I feel bad for lighting the fuse. As it seems my comment definatey triggered all the madness
    I think you give yourself too much credit.
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.09%

I was the one who initially made a defamatory comment, nevertheless I wont try and defend it.
  26. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I find it truly sad when people cannot have disagreements or state differing opinions without things eventually being reduced to a guttural name calling level.

It seems that being “tolerant” has somehow devolved into a mis-belief that “you” should accept my position, and if you don’t then I should somehow be able to deem you as being judgmental, close-minded, or relegated to a lesser intellectual level, and have the right to belittle you and your position and affix nasty titles and intentions to you and your position.

In some cases, there appear to be those that have self-appointed themselves to the position of determining which comments, views or opinions are necessary or warranted.

I think some of that occurred in this thread, and it’s a shame.

Although I agree with Mr. Dunn, I don’t believe those whose opinions are contrary to his (and/or mine) are a/an (insert your favorite phrase of euphemism for a male of female body part or a feminine hygienic cleansing solution container); rather, it means they simply disagree with my position. And, of course, I believe my position is correct (otherwise it wouldn’t be my position). That I disagree with others makes me neither judgmental, close-minded, nor relegated to a lesser intellectual level. What it makes me is discerning, and there is a big difference. And, regardless of the forum used, name calling and personal attacks are rarely, if ever, called for.

To this specific issue -- I wouldn’t want my daughter involved with anyone who was knowingly and intentionally breaking the law; period. I would be concerned, rightfully – in my opinion, that the tendency to break the law in one area might be an indication of a potential willingness to break the law in other areas of his life; some of which could be very harmful to my daughter. Wanting the best for my daughter, why would I ever choose that or want that for her?

And for the record, yes - there have been times I have knowingly and intentionally broken the law. I don't look back on that with pride or with a sense of accomplishment. Does my wanting my daughter to avoid behaviors that may not be too far from my own past behaviors make me a hypocrite? Nope. It means I have tried to learn from past failures and want better for my daughter. If that makes me a/an (insert your favorite phrase of euphemism for a male of female body part or a feminine hygienic cleansing solution container) in your eyes, I am OK with that.

That someone was rejected and feels a sense of loss, as was the case with this thread, is clearly not a good thing. However, that does not mean that another person should therefore be prohibited from making a well intended (as I see it) attempt to shed an additional perspective. Although I do not know Mr. Dunn personally, I have a fairly good idea what may have motivated his comments. If I am correct, and I believe I am, the motivation was not to bag on anyone or add additional injury (and I do not believe he did), but to help point out that there is causual relationship between the behavior of the individual, and the decision/action taken by the person he was dating.

As to my contention that “being tolerant” now means that one must accept a position or argument contrary to his/her own, or be the recipient of name calling and claims that they are unduly/unjustly judgmental, close-minded, or of a lesser intellectual level, this type of binary thinking is foolish, yet it frequently accompanies political discussion and, to a much greater extent, discussion regarding abortion and/or so-called gay marriage. If one does not see the (insert political issue du jour, abortion, gay marriage) the same way as the other, then that person must be bigoted, stupid, a fascist, a racist, a homophobe, or even one of those to-be-feared Christians.

The fact is that there are many good arguments for and against (insert political issue du jour, abortion, gay marriage) that are in no way based on bigotry, stupidity, fascism, racism, or being a homophobe, and those having a Christian (or other religious) basis for their position does not make them inherently wrong just because the other person does not hold the same religious belief.

As for name calling, at the risk of being labeled as judgmental, close-minded, or of a lesser intellectual level, it is uncalled for and grossly immature.
    Very well and accurately articulated. We do not need to agree but we must display respect. Those banned are gone for their disrespect for others and the staff...not their views.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.11%

just started my 4th cycle and having to hide it from my girl( she knows about my past cycles but we were on a break.) While I know she would be very pissed off if she finds out I know she would never leave me for that purpose alone. Finding a balanced woman is key... she'll keep you on point but not be overbearing.
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

So I read all of page 1 posts and when I got down to the bottom and saw there was TEN pages total...I said...

DAMN! 10 PAGES!??

I've been depressed after a break up.....after loosing a woman you feel you can't live without. Most us guys been there......whatever happens bro at the end you'll still come out of it. You have no choice BUT TOO. Life sucks like that.

My gals cool with me doing steroids....if there were to be any issues in the future I'm sure it just be with the money she forks over for my blood work all the damn time. I guess if you found 'the one', it be worth giving up. It's not like TRUE happiness is found in a pill or needle any way. That would implicate man can create happiness. And we all know this is a Mans world....but it wouldn't mean nothing without a woman or a girl.

Yes....I used a big word. I got spell check bit*hes! I AIN'T SCARED OF SH*T! and ya......James Brown reference for those of you who caught it. Those of you who didn't, then chances are you ain't been in love. Your still too young.
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Very well and accurately articulated. We do not need to agree but we must display respect. Those banned are gone for their disrespect for others and the staff...not their views.

Yo David. I'm a pretty annoying guy. Trust me. I live with myself. If you'll ever ban me .......promise to keep my log(s) so that others may read and use to make what I hope are sound decisions?

Kisses in advance.
  30. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    Yo David. I'm a pretty annoying guy. Trust me. I live with myself. If you'll ever ban me .......promise to keep my log(s) so that others may read and use to make what I hope are sound decisions?

Kisses in advance.
    Don't sell yourself short. You're tremendously annoying

Fortunately for you its not a banable offense
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    Don't sell yourself short. You're tremendously annoying

Fortunately for you its not a banable offense
    Interesting that he ends up banned less then 2 weeks later! Who would have saw that one coming!?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.34%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Interesting that he ends up banned less then 2 weeks later! Who would have saw that one coming!?
    Haha coincidence? Naaaa
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.07%

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    So big bang theory or evolution? Science IS a theory. Science gets disproved everyday.

So what're we talking about? I dont force my belief on anybody, but, the book of revelations can not be argued against.

Anyways back to the thread. Op have you tried to talk to her since?
    LOLz
  34. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Beau

It seems that being "tolerant" has somehow devolved into a mis-belief that "you" should accept my position, and if you don't then I should somehow be able to deem you as being judgmental, close-minded, or relegated to a lesser intellectual level, and have the right to belittle you and your position and affix nasty titles and intentions to you and your position.

I think some of that occurred in this thread, and it's a shame.

Although I agree with Mr. Dunn, I don't believe those whose opinions are contrary to his (and/or mine) are a/an (insert your favorite phrase of euphemism for a male of female body part or a feminine hygienic cleansing solution container); rather, it means they simply disagree with my position. And, of course, I believe my position is correct (otherwise it wouldn't be my position). That I disagree with others makes me neither judgmental, close-minded, nor relegated to a lesser intellectual level. What it makes me is discerning, and there is a big difference. And, regardless of the forum used, name calling and personal attacks are rarely, if ever, called for.

To this specific issue -- I wouldn't want my daughter involved with anyone who was knowingly and intentionally breaking the law; period. I would be concerned, rightfully - in my opinion, that the tendency to break the law in one area might be an indication of a potential willingness to break the law in other areas of his life; some of which could be very harmful to my daughter. Wanting the best for my daughter, why would I ever choose that or want that for her?

As to my contention that "being tolerant" now means that one must accept a position or argument contrary to his/her own, or be the recipient of name calling and claims that they are unduly/unjustly judgmental, close-minded, or of a lesser intellectual level, this type of binary thinking is foolish, yet it frequently accompanies political discussion and, to a much greater extent, discussion regarding abortion and/or so-called gay marriage. If one does not see the (insert political issue du jour, abortion, gay marriage) the same way as the other, then that person must be bigoted, stupid, a fascist, a racist, a homophobe, or even one of those to-be-feared Christians.

TL: DR.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042

Similar Forum Threads

1. steroids and cancer due to HPTA inhibition
    By neurotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-24-2013, 11:42 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2012, 02:32 AM
  3. How can I tell if the symptoms I have are due to IBS?
    By JayRock in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 10:25 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 01:04 PM
  5. I have lost my will to lift - please help!
    By jgasbo1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 03:24 AM