May have lost girlfriend due to steroids :(

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NYiron View Post
    Such is life too bad he couldn't just say shut up probably be too morally taxing for him.

    Pot, kettle, black.....big ass pot too.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    Because I happen to have a perspective on the matter that is not in line with yours it is wrong? You seem to be the only one of us two calling people names.
    No, as a matter of fact I share some of the same beliefs. It has all to do with you projecting that perspective in a passive aggressive patronizing manner, for no reason, on an individual who was just looking for support in a time where he was down. My problem is your blatant kick to the gut when he was in asking for a hand back up. Your the admin so carry on with your unnecessary judgement. Have a great night.
    •   
       

  3. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Its amazing you have a problem with passive agression but no problem with someone calling the girl a **** because she doesn't want to be around someone choosing to inject illegal drugs (harmless or not)..... then you criticize OTHERS of passing judgement.


    Boy, the hypocrisy is AMAZING.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  4. Strong defense mechanisms ITT

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Admin

    Pot, kettle, black.....big ass pot too.
    Point taken. Although different context in his and my own, but regardless. How fast the standards swing when your not an admin. He can make judgmental statements and put down a member in need, supported by the admin, but I am but a mere standard member such as myself. Shame on me for such misconduct, my sincere apologies.
    •   
       


  6. I love this thread lol....just watched about 3 people slowly get banned. I'm newer here, and it's sad to guys get dropped from being able to participate from the forum...but for heaven sakes know who the admins are...suck up your pride and have a mature and respectful convo with grown men. Why call each other out and use foul names towards fellow acquaintances? I don't get it...

  7. Speaking of illegal steroids...

    Giants look like they are going to tie up the series tonight. ;-)

    As a semi-cardinals fan I had to go there!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    Its amazing you have a problem with passive agression but no problem with someone calling the girl a **** because she doesn't want to be around someone choosing to inject illegal drugs (harmless or not)..... then you criticize OTHERS of passing judgement.

    Boy, the hypocrisy is AMAZING.
    Has nothing to do with any of that. I guess the actual point behind by rebuttal has gone over your head. Fact of the matter is he kicked a fellow member when he was down and that's it. Nothing else said in the thread has any of my attention except for that. So hypocrisy has no application with something I am not concerned with.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Red9 View Post
    I love this thread lol....just watched about 3 people slowly get banned. I'm newer here, and it's sad to guys get dropped from being able to participate from the forum...but for heaven sakes know who the admins are...suck up your pride and have a mature and respectful convo with grown men. Why call each other out and use foul names towards fellow acquaintances? I don't get it...
    Bans dont mean crap on here lolz. those guys and many others on here prob have been banned several times. Google is your friend, its not difficult to change your IP or GHOST it.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by NYiron View Post
    I guess the actual point behind by rebuttal has gone over your head.
    Wow. You are an *******.
  11. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NYiron View Post
    Point taken. Although different context in his and my own, but regardless. How fast the standards swing when your not an admin. He can make judgmental statements and put down a member in need, supported by the admin, but I am but a mere standard member such as myself. Shame on me for such misconduct, my sincere apologies.
    I made a judgement of a woman's choice to not be involved with an individual who chooses to use illegal drugs. I did not call him names nor judge him, only the actions and choice.

    If you would learn to be mature enough appreciate the perspective of another point of view that differs from yours then you may not be so hostile and defensive of it.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah

    Wow. You are an *******.
    When I have to be.
  13. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by SDking View Post
    Bans dont mean crap on here lolz. those guys and many others on here prob have been banned several times. Google is your friend, its not difficult to change your IP or GHOST it.
    Or detect it...when you actually give a ****. But its amazing what people think a proxy can do...and can't do.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  14. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NYiron View Post
    Point taken. Although different context in his and my own, but regardless. How fast the standards swing when your not an admin. He can make judgmental statements and put down a member in need, supported by the admin, but I am but a mere standard member such as myself. Shame on me for such misconduct, my sincere apologies.
    Passive agressive anyone?

    How many ways can a member contradict himself in one night....let me count the ways.

    Being an Admin here does not require you to remove your point of view or eliminate your participation nor does is hold you to a higher standard as if we are in some unspoken hierarchy.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    I made a judgement of a woman's choice to not be involved with an individual who chooses to use illegal drugs. I did not call him names nor judge him, only the actions and choice.

    If you would learn to be mature enough appreciate the perspective of another point of view that differs from yours then you may not be so hostile and defensive of it.
    I share your point of view, as I previously stated.

    My point is your statements were unnecessary. You came in to kick a man when he was down, otherwise you would have passed by the thread and not said anything. They did not need to be said bottom line.

    Indirectly, you did call him names and pass judgement by sharing your unnecessary point of view. You projected your opinions on an individual who just wanted some support in a dark time. Sorry for sticking up for an individual, I guess I'm being pretty immature in doing so.
  16. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NYiron View Post
    When I have to be.
    Yet passive agression gets your panties all bunched up....



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Passive agressive anyone?

    How many ways can a member contradict himself in one night....let me count the ways.

    Being an Admin here does not require you to remove your point of view or eliminate your participation nor does is hold you to a higher standard as if we are in some unspoken hierarchy.
    I always viewed Admin as a Spoken Hierarchy, I speak of it all the time. And I've always held David Dunn to a higher standard . . . of RESPECT, his avi frightens me into submission.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  18. Quote Originally Posted by Admin

    Passive agressive anyone?

    How many ways can a member contradict himself in one night....let me count the ways.

    Being an Admin here does not require you to remove your point of view or eliminate your participation nor does is hold you to a higher standard as if we are in some unspoken hierarchy.
    Extremely passive aggressive would be the better way to put it. While being attacked for calling someone out on kicking another while he is down, it's warranted.

    Please inform me how I contradicted myself so many times?

  19. This has to be the best thread sofar well besides bigtex's thread! Haha

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Admin

    Yet passive agression gets your panties all bunched up....
    Not at all but kicking a member when he is down with a unnecessary, passive aggressive, condescending projection of an opinion does. Your still completely missing even a shred of my points and just taking surface definitions.
  21. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NYiron View Post
    I share your point of view, as I previously stated.

    My point is your statements were unnecessary. You came in to kick a man when he was down, otherwise you would have passed by the thread and not said anything. They did not need to be said bottom line.

    Indirectly, you did call him names and pass judgement by sharing your unnecessary point of view. You projected your opinions on an individual who just wanted some support in a dark time. Sorry for sticking up for an individual, I guess I'm being pretty immature in doing so.
    How or why is my statement unnecessary? Because it is not in line with the majority?

    Unnecessary point of view? Is there a necessary point of view?

    He chose illegal drugs over a girl. She dumped him. I applauded her for doing so. He has his convictions and so does she.

    I am a husband, father and grandfather that may have a bit of experience and wisdom. If that were my daughter I would have been grateful to know I raised her right to make wise decisions in who she associates with socially and personally. If he were my son I would tell him the very same thing I told him here - she made the right decision - and list the reasons.

    As was stated before I am not void of opinion or objectiveness simply because i am an Admin. Not to mention the fact that some may glean a little if any foresight from my insight. Men teach boys the folly of their ways and try to help them to behave like men - even when they are sad at the moment.

  22. Anabolic popcorn!!!! Yay!!!

    Sorry im a little late in that comment.... yall to fast, to fast....
  23. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NYiron View Post
    Not at all but kicking a member when he is down with a unnecessary, passive aggressive, condescending projection of an opinion does. Your still completely missing even a shred of my points and just taking surface definitions.
    I think we all got your point. The fragile man needs supports....but its ok to call the girl a ****.

    And its ok for you to be an ******* when the need arises.

    But nobody else can...



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  24. It surprises me no one else has seen the other side of dunns argument..

    You said "any intelligent mature young woman would kick your ass to the curb"

    You honestly just called everyone's gf on this board who uses illegally stupid with low self esteem. My girl is amazingly smart and holds her head higher than any other girl I know. She doesn't dress slutty, doesn't go partying, and so what if she dates a guy on juice you just made a dick move on judging her character.

    Yes calling a girl a c*** is messed up but is calling all girls who date juice heads stupid and shallow any better?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    How or why is my statement unnecessary? Because it is not in line with the majority?

    Unnecessary point of view? Is there a necessary point of view?

    He chose a illegal drugs over a girl. She dumped him. I applauded her for doing so. He has his convictions and so does she.

    I am a husband, father and grandfather that may have a bit of experience and wisdom. If that were my daughter I would have been grateful to know I raised her right to make wise decisions in who she associates with socially and personally. If he were my son I would tell him the very same thing I told him here - she made the right decision - and list the reasons.

    As was stated before I am not void of opinion or objectiveness simply because i am an Admin. Not to mention the fact that some may glean a little if any foresight from my insight. Men teach boys the folly of their ways and try to help them to behave like men - even when they are sad at the moment.
    Thank you for clearing that up. Fact is your statements were not needed, the op knew he messed up and was only looking for support. Instead he got your judgement, hence putting him down. That's my point but I guess you don't see the wrong in putting someone down when they need help. Sorry, I did not realize how wise and experienced you are. I guess it's okay once your a grandfather to put people down when they're in need.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    It surprises me no one else has seen the other side of dunns argument..

    You said "any intelligent mature young woman would kick your ass to the curb"

    You honestly just called everyone's gf on this board who uses illegally stupid with low self esteem. My girl is amazingly smart and holds her head higher than any other girl I know. She doesn't dress slutty, doesn't go partying, and so what if she dates a guy on juice you just made a dick move on judging her character.

    Yes calling a girl a c*** is messed up but is calling all girls who date juice heads stupid and shallow any better?
    WOW

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

  27. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown
    It surprises me no one else has seen the other side of dunns argument..

    You said "any intelligent mature young woman would kick your ass to the curb"

    You honestly just called everyone's gf on this board who uses illegally stupid with low self esteem. My girl is amazingly smart and holds her head higher than any other girl I know. She doesn't dress slutty, doesn't go partying, and so what if she dates a guy on juice you just made a dick move on judging her character.

    Yes calling a girl a c*** is messed up but is calling all girls who date juice heads stupid and shallow any better?
    Ooooo i didnt see that one....

    Everyone must be coming off of a cycle or dieting very hard cause everyone sounds like they have a vag between there legs lol....

    Cant we all just get along?
  28. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    It surprises me no one else has seen the other side of dunns argument..

    You said "any intelligent mature young woman would kick your ass to the curb"

    You honestly just called everyone's gf on this board who uses illegally stupid with low self esteem. My girl is amazingly smart and holds her head higher than any other girl I know. She doesn't dress slutty, doesn't go partying, and so what if she dates a guy on juice you just made a dick move on judging her character.

    Yes calling a girl a c*** is messed up but is calling all girls who date juice heads stupid and shallow any better?
    He chose the steroids over her and she kicked him to the curb.

    Your girl has no issue with it so they are not the same. A girl who settles for someone or something that she morally or ethically disagrees with is a different matter. This girl disagreed and sent him on his way. Your girl does not so there is no issue.

    She was the intelligent and mature girl in question. You took my intelligent and mature comment, directed at her, and turned it into calling your girl and all girls who date juicers stupid and shallow.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Admin

    I think we all got your point. The fragile man needs supports....but its ok to call the girl a ****.

    And its ok for you to be an ******* when the need arises.

    But nobody else can...
    Not okay to call a woman names, never said that nor were any of my statements concerned with that.

    Exactly, when the need arises. There was no need for his statements other then to negatively judge, but there were for mine. I did not become an a$$ until i was challenged from multiple directions. I'm done here I don't feel like going back and forth any more, getting kinda sleepy. (Not sarcastic): thank you for the argumentative chess match. I do actually believe arguments and challenges granted the two sides have thick skins can be intellectually stimulating.
  30. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    This has to be the best thread sofar well besides bigtex's thread! Haha
    Yes, we have evolved to white knighting (I believe this is the right term) men.......


    And get highly offended to passive agressive people.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. steroids and cancer due to HPTA inhibition
    By neurotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-24-2013, 10:42 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2012, 01:32 AM
  3. How can I tell if the symptoms I have are due to IBS?
    By JayRock in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 09:25 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 12:04 PM
  5. I have lost my will to lift - please help!
    By jgasbo1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 02:24 AM
Log in
Log in