May have lost girlfriend due to steroids :(

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by GoHard818

    Bro just shut your mouth already!
    Lol telling a mod to shut their mouth is always a great idea
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider


  2. Weigh the risks? Deuchbag I'm in law enforcement i know the risk, and have taken them on respectively..if i mess up ya ill be a man and face the consequences, bash me idc, but theres far worse things going on in the world, cities,neighborhoods,schools, than to worry abt guys taking enhancing compounds..i.can tell u now u r one of those *******s that think u r better than everyone else...poor choices? Who hasnt made mistakes, we r human...bro dnt let this guy make u feel worse he prolly gets a since of pleasure in making others feel like sh*t
    •   
       

  3. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by blayke88 View Post
    Weigh the risks? Deuchbag I'm in law enforcement i know the risk, and have taken them on respectively..if i mess up ya ill be a man and face the consequences, bash me idc, but theres far worse things going on in the world, cities,neighborhoods,schools, than to worry abt guys taking enhancing compounds..i.can tell u now u r one of those *******s that think u r better than everyone else...poor choices? Who hasnt made mistakes, we r human...bro dnt let this guy make u feel worse he prolly gets a since of pleasure in making others feel like sh*t
    Clearly, you being in LE doesn't make you that bright. Get over yourself. Yup, I'm that douchebag that will feel better...
    All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
    Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
    Wondering if I've done it wrong,
    Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
    Where have all the good times gone.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

    Lol telling a mod to shut their mouth is always a great idea
    Damn str8... You don't disrespect Dunn.

    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky

    I am sure this is the ONLY reason


    & Hello there.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. Damn people are dropping like flies in this thread.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    •   
       


  6. I agree with Dunn on this, all the way.. it's the fact that it's illegal. The girl probably wants to keep a clean record.

    If it was all legal, women wouldn't have such a problem with it *shrugs*

    Any mature woman with a good head on her shoulders would leave.. you don't NEED steroids.. if she's important to you, ditch it.

    It's simple. You just need to figure out what's more important to you.
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -
  7. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by SDking View Post
    OHHHH would u shut up already! its not that serious, the man's not taking cocaine! lolz
    How about you? Anything else?

    Consider this your ONE pass.
    All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
    Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
    Wondering if I've done it wrong,
    Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
    Where have all the good times gone.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mls51112 View Post
    I agree with Dunn on this, all the way.. it's the fact that it's illegal. The girl probably wants to keep a clean record.

    If it was all legal, women wouldn't have such a problem with it *shrugs*

    Any mature woman with a good head on her shoulders would leave.. you don't NEED steroids.. if she's important to you, ditch it.

    It's simple. You just need to figure out what's more important to you.
    Aren't you Airborne's wife???

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

  9. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

    Aren't you Airborne's wife???

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    mhmm :] I am encouraging him to go natural after his injectable cycle.. I don't agree with it, but he's smart and I trust him to not be stupid. And having a baby with somebody makes a situation a lot different.. I'm not gonna pack up our son and leave him over it.

    but if we were just dating, I'd probably leave.. haha.
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -
  10. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Because we are on an anabolic board

    Since when?



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mls51112 View Post
    mhmm :] I am encouraging him to go natural after his injectable cycle.. I don't agree with it, but he's smart and I trust him to not be stupid. And having a baby with somebody makes a situation a lot different.. I'm not gonna pack up our son and leave him over it.

    but if we were just dating, I'd probably leave.. haha.
    I'm gonna tell him to start hiding his steroids in the vitamin C bottles...lol

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

  12. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    Condescending? No, not at all. Truth hurts but it isn't condescending. Most intelligent users weigh the risks and rewards? Looks like he didn't weigh the risk that his girl has zero tolerance for illegal steroid/drug use.

    It's all cool as long as the juice bro's keep each other comfortable in the misery of their poor choices? If you or he can't take the comments then maybe you shouldn't post your dirty laundry openly for the world to see.
    Its condescending in the sense you feel the need to elevate yourself for absolutely no reason, pointing fingers and calling names at a guy who just wanted some support from the community. Sorry not everyone is so perfect like you haha.

    That's funny because I am actually a natural athlete, so no dirty laundry here and your comments to me don't apply. Keep putting others down its a great look for you and the site you moderate.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    You can have a passion for bodybuilding without resorting to illegal drug/steroid use. Also, having a passion for illegal drugs/steroids doesn't make you a bodybuilder either.
    Yet this site makes money via ads from helping promote the talk and thus the use of illegal drugs/steroid use (Several sections of this forum). While there is posts steering this away, the talk and topics is still there driving up traffic.

    Just saying man :-D
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  14. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Yet this site makes money via ads from helping promote the talk and thus the use of illegal drugs/steroid use (Several sections of this forum). I bet your daughter is disappointed in your side job, with her incredibly large morale compass and all. Just saying man :-D
    Actually its quite the opposite...i would make more money ditching the section altogether and recruiting main stream supp companies. You want that or do you want to continue to talk about how i make money as if you know what youre talking about.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  15. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Since when?
    ...
    All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
    Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
    Wondering if I've done it wrong,
    Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
    Where have all the good times gone.
  16. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NYiron View Post
    Its condescending in the sense you feel the need to elevate yourself for absolutely no reason, pointing fingers and calling names at a guy who just wanted some support from the community. Sorry not everyone is so perfect like you haha.

    That's funny because I am actually a natural athlete, so no dirty laundry here and your comments to me don't apply. Keep putting others down its a great look for you and the site you moderate.
    I did not elevate myself, nor did I put anyone down.
    All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
    Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
    Wondering if I've done it wrong,
    Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
    Where have all the good times gone.
  17. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NYiron View Post
    Its condescending in the sense you feel the need to elevate yourself for absolutely no reason, pointing fingers and calling names at a guy who just wanted some support from the community. Sorry not everyone is so perfect like you haha.

    That's funny because I am actually a natural athlete, so no dirty laundry here and your comments to me don't apply. Keep putting others down its a great look for you and the site you moderate.


    Would it have been better if he told people to just shut up?



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  18. I'm out of popcorn
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
  19. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I'm out of popcorn

    Maybe I can sell popcorn ads.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    I did not elevate myself, nor did I put anyone down.
    Ok, mr. perfect

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Admin

    Maybe I can sell popcorn ads.


    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Admin

    Would it have been better if he told people to just shut up?
    Sure...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by blayke88 View Post
    Weigh the risks? Deuchbag I'm in law enforcement i know the risk, and have taken them on respectively..if i mess up ya ill be a man and face the consequences, bash me idc, but theres far worse things going on in the world, cities,neighborhoods,schools, than to worry abt guys taking enhancing compounds..i.can tell u now u r one of those *******s that think u r better than everyone else...poor choices? Who hasnt made mistakes, we r human...bro dnt let this guy make u feel worse he prolly gets a since of pleasure in making others feel like sh*t
    It's douchebags like this that figure they ARE the law therefore they do not have to follow it. Who knows what else he may be doing . . .
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  24. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NYiron View Post
    Sure...

    Ah, then he wouldn't be Mr. Perfect. Its amazing how the standards change on the fly.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  25. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NYiron View Post
    Ok, mr. perfect
    Because I happen to have a perspective on the matter that is not in line with yours it is wrong? You seem to be the only one of us two calling people names.
    All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
    Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
    Wondering if I've done it wrong,
    Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
    Where have all the good times gone.
  26. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Ah, then he wouldn't be Mr. Perfect. Its amazing how the standards change on the fly.
    Then I'm Mr. Douchebag...
    All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
    Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
    Wondering if I've done it wrong,
    Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
    Where have all the good times gone.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Admin

    Ah, then he wouldn't be Mr. Perfect. Its amazing how the standards change on the fly.
    Such is life too bad he couldn't just say shut up probably be too morally taxing for him.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    Actually its quite the opposite...i would make more money ditching the section altogether and recruiting main stream supp companies. You want that or do you want to continue to talk about how i make money as if you know what youre talking about.
    Tee hee.....
    What no sponsoring from drug lords?
  29. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Tee hee.....
    What no sponsoring from drug lords?
    They try...LOL....its hard turning down those billion dollar, underground, mix in my bathtub, steroid companies. I could retire!



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. steroids and cancer due to HPTA inhibition
    By neurotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-24-2013, 10:42 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2012, 01:32 AM
  3. How can I tell if the symptoms I have are due to IBS?
    By JayRock in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 09:25 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 12:04 PM
  5. I have lost my will to lift - please help!
    By jgasbo1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 02:24 AM
Log in
Log in