May have lost girlfriend due to steroids :(

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14 View Post
    Starts with c and rhymes with bunt.
    Why? Because she doesn't want to deal the hassle of being with a felon?

Regardless of our feelings on AAS, being together with someone outside of the law may not be she want's to deal with. Be reasonable.
    The Historic PES Legend

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982

Why? Because she doesn't want to deal the hassle of being with a felon?

Regardless of our feelings on AAS, being together with someone outside of the law may not be she want's to deal with. Be reasonable.
    You are right man. That's why I am honest with women about my use. My woman now just doesn't care about AAS and is actually pretty knowledgeable on the different types and their sides. She would leave me if I ever started drinking again or used narcotics. Honesty is key and if its something the don't want you got 2 choices..... quit them or quit aas.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  3. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    im pretty sure youre right. however, the gym factor has effects than physique. one big thing that turns women on is security. the confidence a guy gets from the gym helps portray that feeling. they also like it when men are passionate about something, and that pretty much goes for anything. this whole idea goes outthe fukin window when a shallow ass women gets involved though, which majority of women are
    What security is there in being in a relationship with a guy who illegally acquires and use illegal steroids. Confidence and security are not the same thing. You may portray and or display confidence but the lifestyle of illegal drug use is not quite a lifestyle of security.
    •   

4. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SDking View Post
    Probably for the best man.. if she was so quick to leave you over a passion a love for bb then its prob best she left man, you dont need a girl like that around. there are much better woman out there! find one that can understand and accept your love for bb!
    You can have a passion for bodybuilding without resorting to illegal drug/steroid use. Also, having a passion for illegal drugs/steroids doesn't make you a bodybuilder either.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I don't get you guys bashing this girl for not putting up with it...and seriously? She's a ****? C'mon
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Haha yeah lucky for me my gf is ey okay with it all. She's actually going to buy my first cycle. I also put the time in teacher her everything I know. From a couple of my friends that are using, she laughs at because they don't work for Em due to ahitty diets and poor training. All she says is don't **** around like they do.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

I rescind my previous comment. Apologies to those offended.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    You can have a passion for bodybuilding without resorting to illegal drug/steroid use. Also, having a passion for illegal drugs/steroids doesn't make you a bodybuilder either.
    OHHHH would u shut up already! its not that serious, the man's not taking cocaine! lolz
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SDking

OHHHH would u shut up already! its not that serious, the man's not taking cocaine! lolz
    DUNN DUNN DUNNNNNNNN!!!!!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

In the eyes of the DEA, it doesn't matter.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Interesting..
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    You risk incarceration, infertility, impotence, liver disease, kidney diseases, heart disease, hypertension and a host of other complications.

All of these factors disqualify you as ideal mate candidates and everything about you screams "stay far away" for a girl with a healthy self-esteem and a head on her shoulders. Unless of course you want a woman that is as shallow to believe that your physiques make you an ideal mate.
    The man is hurt, yet you feel the need to preach to him and making condescending remarks to put him down further? That is just not right. Most intelligent users weigh the risks and rewards and make the necessary precautions to avoid the negatives, as best they can. I'm pretty sure he doesn't need someone pointing fingers and telling him shame on you your a terrible person.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

That's why I'm single...
    I am sure this is the ONLY reason
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Fact is you shouldnt be doing any of this for a chick. I dont do injections I stick to ph and my wife aint really with it, but she gets over it. And as far as your not a "suitable candidate" because you do aas or ph is ridiculous. If someone aint down with you and what your about or at the least deal with it, aint meant to be. Im a grown ass man I do what I do cuz I want to, its my body. Theres mad broads out there homeboy, one kicks rocks theres 10 more to replace her. Keep ur head up big dawg!
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NYiron

The man is hurt, yet you feel the need to preach to him and making condescending remarks to put him down further? That is just not right. Most intelligent users weigh the risks and rewards and make the necessary precautions to avoid the negatives, as best they can. I'm pretty sure he doesn't need someone pointing fingers and telling him shame on you your a terrible person.
    Thats what I'm sayin. To many **** talkers sittin behind computers.
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SDking

Agree sd king...and all the others...the man doesnt need preached too ur not his daddy ha...honestly mr dunn u r very judgemental, ur basically saying u deserved it cause ur on gear...way to stereo type an individual...i sure hope uve nvr done pros or aas..ur on an anabolic board, since ur so anti aas then peace the f out...just cause we use gear doesnt make us any diff than regular people except we r a lot bigger ha...bro itll all work out...a year or even months from now u will look back on this and laugh
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by blayke88

Agree sd king...and all the others...the man doesnt need preached too ur not his daddy ha...honestly mr dunn u r very judgemental, ur basically saying u deserved it cause ur on gear...way to stereo type an individual...i sure hope uve nvr done pros or aas..ur on an anabolic board, since ur so anti aas then peace the f out...just cause we use gear doesnt make us any diff than regular people except we r a lot bigger ha...bro itll all work out...a year or even months from now u will look back on this and laugh
    Preach!
  18. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NYiron View Post
    Condescending? No, not at all. Truth hurts but it isn't condescending. Most intelligent users weigh the risks and rewards? Looks like he didn't weigh the risk that his girl has zero tolerance for illegal steroid/drug use.

It's all cool as long as the juice bro's keep each other comfortable in the misery of their poor choices? If you or he can't take the comments then maybe you shouldn't post your dirty laundry openly for the world to see.
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Condescending? No, not at all. Truth hurts but it isn't condescending. Most intelligent users weigh the risks and rewards? Looks like he didn't weigh the risk that his girl has zero tolerance for illegal steroid/drug use.

It's all cool as long as the juice bro's keep each other comfortable in the misery of their poor choices? If you or he can't take the comments then maybe you shouldn't post your dirty laundry openly for the world to see.
    Bro just shut your mouth already!
  20. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by blayke88 View Post
    Because we are on an anabolic board or even chose to use/not use anabolics doesn't preclude us the capacity to make intelligent choices and weigh them in the balance of things. Some of us are not meat heads BRO.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GoHard818

Bro just shut your mouth already!
    Lol telling a mod to shut their mouth is always a great idea
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Weigh the risks? Deuchbag I'm in law enforcement i know the risk, and have taken them on respectively..if i mess up ya ill be a man and face the consequences, bash me idc, but theres far worse things going on in the world, cities,neighborhoods,schools, than to worry abt guys taking enhancing compounds..i.can tell u now u r one of those *******s that think u r better than everyone else...poor choices? Who hasnt made mistakes, we r human...bro dnt let this guy make u feel worse he prolly gets a since of pleasure in making others feel like sh*t
  23. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by blayke88 View Post
    Weigh the risks? Deuchbag I'm in law enforcement i know the risk, and have taken them on respectively..if i mess up ya ill be a man and face the consequences, bash me idc, but theres far worse things going on in the world, cities,neighborhoods,schools, than to worry abt guys taking enhancing compounds..i.can tell u now u r one of those *******s that think u r better than everyone else...poor choices? Who hasnt made mistakes, we r human...bro dnt let this guy make u feel worse he prolly gets a since of pleasure in making others feel like sh*t
    Clearly, you being in LE doesn't make you that bright. Get over yourself. Yup, I'm that douchebag that will feel better...
  24. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

Lol telling a mod to shut their mouth is always a great idea
    Damn str8... You don't disrespect Dunn.

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky

I am sure this is the ONLY reason

& Hello there.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Damn people are dropping like flies in this thread.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

I agree with Dunn on this, all the way.. it's the fact that it's illegal. The girl probably wants to keep a clean record.

If it was all legal, women wouldn't have such a problem with it *shrugs*

Any mature woman with a good head on her shoulders would leave.. you don't NEED steroids.. if she's important to you, ditch it.

It's simple. You just need to figure out what's more important to you.
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -
  27. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

How about you? Anything else?

Consider this your ONE pass.
  28. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mls51112 View Post
    I agree with Dunn on this, all the way.. it's the fact that it's illegal. The girl probably wants to keep a clean record.

If it was all legal, women wouldn't have such a problem with it *shrugs*

Any mature woman with a good head on her shoulders would leave.. you don't NEED steroids.. if she's important to you, ditch it.

It's simple. You just need to figure out what's more important to you.
    Aren't you Airborne's wife???

29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

Aren't you Airborne's wife???

mhmm :] I am encouraging him to go natural after his injectable cycle.. I don't agree with it, but he's smart and I trust him to not be stupid. And having a baby with somebody makes a situation a lot different.. I'm not gonna pack up our son and leave him over it.

but if we were just dating, I'd probably leave.. haha.
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -
  30. Administrator
    Board Administrator
    Answers

Because we are on an anabolic board

Since when?

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mls51112 View Post
    mhmm :] I am encouraging him to go natural after his injectable cycle.. I don't agree with it, but he's smart and I trust him to not be stupid. And having a baby with somebody makes a situation a lot different.. I'm not gonna pack up our son and leave him over it.

but if we were just dating, I'd probably leave.. haha.
    I'm gonna tell him to start hiding his steroids in the vitamin C bottles...lol

32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Its condescending in the sense you feel the need to elevate yourself for absolutely no reason, pointing fingers and calling names at a guy who just wanted some support from the community. Sorry not everyone is so perfect like you haha.

That's funny because I am actually a natural athlete, so no dirty laundry here and your comments to me don't apply. Keep putting others down its a great look for you and the site you moderate.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Answers

Yet this site makes money via ads from helping promote the talk and thus the use of illegal drugs/steroid use (Several sections of this forum). While there is posts steering this away, the talk and topics is still there driving up traffic.

Just saying man :-D
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  34. Administrator
    Board Administrator
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Yet this site makes money via ads from helping promote the talk and thus the use of illegal drugs/steroid use (Several sections of this forum). I bet your daughter is disappointed in your side job, with her incredibly large morale compass and all. Just saying man :-D
    Actually its quite the opposite...i would make more money ditching the section altogether and recruiting main stream supp companies. You want that or do you want to continue to talk about how i make money as if you know what youre talking about.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  35. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Since when?
  36. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Its condescending in the sense you feel the need to elevate yourself for absolutely no reason, pointing fingers and calling names at a guy who just wanted some support from the community. Sorry not everyone is so perfect like you haha.

That's funny because I am actually a natural athlete, so no dirty laundry here and your comments to me don't apply. Keep putting others down its a great look for you and the site you moderate.
    I did not elevate myself, nor did I put anyone down.
  37. Administrator
    Board Administrator
    Answers

Would it have been better if he told people to just shut up?

38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I'm out of popcorn
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  39. Administrator
    Board Administrator
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I'm out of popcorn

Maybe I can sell popcorn ads.

40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I did not elevate myself, nor did I put anyone down.
    Ok, mr. perfect
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. steroids and cancer due to HPTA inhibition
    By neurotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-24-2013, 09:42 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2012, 12:32 AM
  3. How can I tell if the symptoms I have are due to IBS?
    By JayRock in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 08:25 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 11:04 AM
  5. I have lost my will to lift - please help!
    By jgasbo1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 01:24 AM