May have lost girlfriend due to steroids :(

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper

    im pretty sure youre right. however, the gym factor has effects than physique. one big thing that turns women on is security. the confidence a guy gets from the gym helps portray that feeling. they also like it when men are passionate about something, and that pretty much goes for anything. this whole idea goes outthe fukin window when a shallow ass women gets involved though, which majority of women are
    So if you meet some hot women that looked awesome and you thought she is the one you could continue with for the long hall, then you found out she was sniffing coke or some drug every day of week I bet it would change your thoughts about the long hall. If it were me personally id through her straight out the front door!

    I don't think it's the body building thing she was concerned about, lol, maybe the fact his injecting steroids which majority of girls don't have a clue about and it's just a another drug that makes us huge and angry! Put yourself in her shoes.

    I know some times I think about if and feel like although I have to work my arse of in the gym there are guys out there that have never touched the stuff and look better then me so I have taken the easier path, I feel like I have cheated my way.
    So I don't blame women for thinking that cause I also feel ashamed sometimes.... But it's addictive, at some point is has to come to a end. So why not be that bit more determined and stronger and go natural! And be proud of what you have gained with out the push of drugs only your pure determination..... Or am I carrying on with bull**** now! Lol


  2. thats a fallacy arguement. you cant compare steroids to shooting coke. for most people, it doesnt alter their state of mind or turn into a mental addiction to the levels of a street drug like coke

    but regardless, i see your point. from her perspective, she expects a harder relationship via roid rage and what not. fact of the matter is that not everyone gets that aggressive side effect. its a variable she didnt even bother to check into or experiment, for all she knows, op could be a jolly muther****er all day from a workout high
    •   
       


  3. Yea I guess!

    I guess there is a risk with everything we do!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    My advice for the OP, if you really like her that much, stop using steroids lol it's pretty simple
    Well it's too late at this point. I tried to address the issue but she claims we're too different so there's probably more going on anyway.

    As far as potentially harming yourself - cigs and booze can arguably be more detrimental to your health, but none of those have the stigma that AAS does.

    One thing that seems clear is that people's perceptions of drugs are almost entirely based on legal status, and not how safe/harmful it really is.

    The best example is pot. Even doctors agree it's safer than alcohol, but its legal status casts the stigma of "drug addict" upon all who use it.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    Well it's too late at this point. I tried to address the issue but she claims we're too different so there's probably more going on anyway.

    As far as potentially harming yourself - cigs and booze can arguably be more detrimental to your health, but none of those have the stigma that AAS does.

    One thing that seems clear is that people's perceptions of drugs are almost entirely based on legal status, and not how safe/harmful it really is.

    The best example is pot. Even doctors agree it's safer than alcohol, but its legal status casts the stigma of "drug addict" upon all who use it.
    I completely agree with you. I'm not trying to bash AAS at all I'm just saying I can completely understand a girl not putting up with it.

    Sorry it didn't work out for you. Maybe if she gets a little time to cool off she'll be willing to reason with you if you drop the juice.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    Well it's too late at this point. I tried to address the issue but she claims we're too different so there's probably more going on anyway.

    As far as potentially harming yourself - cigs and booze can arguably be more detrimental to your health, but none of those have the stigma that AAS does.

    One thing that seems clear is that people's perceptions of drugs are almost entirely based on legal status, and not how safe/harmful it really is.

    The best example is pot. Even doctors agree it's safer than alcohol, but its legal status casts the stigma of "drug addict" upon all who use it.
    The entire Tobacco/Alcohol argument is a logical fallacy. Nothing but a red herring to the argument of AAS.

    Do you know why tobacco and alcohol are legal? They sorta go back several thousand years, and are used in many religion and ceremonial events. AAS is new in the grand scheme of things, and for the most part need to be injected directly into muscle. The need for the syringe is going to skew the view of AAS just for that fact.

    As for the Marijuana, I fully agree with you on that. You can thank political propaganda and lobbyist for that travesty.

    Oh, and BTW... you lost a girlfriend? OR you gained your singlehood? It is all about perception my friend!
    The Historic PES Legend

  7. Hey Bro Sorry to hear this about your girl. I just recently started my first cycle 7 weeks ago. Anyways I was gunna hide it from my wife. Just before I started I told her what I was planning. She was pissed. Ya see I use to b a meth junkie and that's the same way she saw me injecting steroids. But with time she seen it wasn't that bad. She just likes the way I look now. Anyways keep ur head up bro, lots of chicks out there that will love ur body bro. Keep killing it in the gym!
  8. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    Well it's too late at this point. I tried to address the issue but she claims we're too different so there's probably more going on anyway.

    As far as potentially harming yourself - cigs and booze can arguably be more detrimental to your health, but none of those have the stigma that AAS does.

    One thing that seems clear is that people's perceptions of drugs are almost entirely based on legal status, and not how safe/harmful it really is.

    The best example is pot. Even doctors agree it's safer than alcohol, but its legal status casts the stigma of "drug addict" upon all who use it.
    Face it. Men are not the only ones with a check list of disqualifications. Males are so hypocritical in this aspect.

    BTW - alcohol and tabacco have a stigma as well these days. Smoking is outright stupid regardless of it's social or legal status. Woman that abuse alcohol are also a warning sign. This applies to males as well as females.

    She has a line and you crossed it. You can justify and explain your use in every and any way you want. Your peers will give you comfort but at the end of the day when the woman says no...she means no. That is admirable.

  9. My girlfriend just wants me to look as big and good as possible. Even paying for part of my gear if I needed it.

  10. Starts with c and rhymes with bunt.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14 View Post
    Starts with c and rhymes with bunt.
    Why? Because she doesn't want to deal the hassle of being with a felon?

    Regardless of our feelings on AAS, being together with someone outside of the law may not be she want's to deal with. Be reasonable.
    The Historic PES Legend

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982

    Why? Because she doesn't want to deal the hassle of being with a felon?

    Regardless of our feelings on AAS, being together with someone outside of the law may not be she want's to deal with. Be reasonable.
    You are right man. That's why I am honest with women about my use. My woman now just doesn't care about AAS and is actually pretty knowledgeable on the different types and their sides. She would leave me if I ever started drinking again or used narcotics. Honesty is key and if its something the don't want you got 2 choices..... quit them or quit aas.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  13. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    im pretty sure youre right. however, the gym factor has effects than physique. one big thing that turns women on is security. the confidence a guy gets from the gym helps portray that feeling. they also like it when men are passionate about something, and that pretty much goes for anything. this whole idea goes outthe fukin window when a shallow ass women gets involved though, which majority of women are
    What security is there in being in a relationship with a guy who illegally acquires and use illegal steroids. Confidence and security are not the same thing. You may portray and or display confidence but the lifestyle of illegal drug use is not quite a lifestyle of security.
  14. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by SDking View Post
    Probably for the best man.. if she was so quick to leave you over a passion a love for bb then its prob best she left man, you dont need a girl like that around. there are much better woman out there! find one that can understand and accept your love for bb!
    You can have a passion for bodybuilding without resorting to illegal drug/steroid use. Also, having a passion for illegal drugs/steroids doesn't make you a bodybuilder either.

  15. I don't get you guys bashing this girl for not putting up with it...and seriously? She's a ****? C'mon

  16. Haha yeah lucky for me my gf is ey okay with it all. She's actually going to buy my first cycle. I also put the time in teacher her everything I know. From a couple of my friends that are using, she laughs at because they don't work for Em due to ahitty diets and poor training. All she says is don't **** around like they do.

  17. I rescind my previous comment. Apologies to those offended.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    You can have a passion for bodybuilding without resorting to illegal drug/steroid use. Also, having a passion for illegal drugs/steroids doesn't make you a bodybuilder either.
    OHHHH would u shut up already! its not that serious, the man's not taking cocaine! lolz

  19. Quote Originally Posted by SDking

    OHHHH would u shut up already! its not that serious, the man's not taking cocaine! lolz
    DUNN DUNN DUNNNNNNNN!!!!!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  20. Quote Originally Posted by SDking View Post
    OHHHH would u shut up already! its not that serious, the man's not taking cocaine! lolz
    In the eyes of the DEA, it doesn't matter.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  21. Interesting..
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  22. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    You risk incarceration, infertility, impotence, liver disease, kidney diseases, heart disease, hypertension and a host of other complications.

    All of these factors disqualify you as ideal mate candidates and everything about you screams "stay far away" for a girl with a healthy self-esteem and a head on her shoulders. Unless of course you want a woman that is as shallow to believe that your physiques make you an ideal mate.
    The man is hurt, yet you feel the need to preach to him and making condescending remarks to put him down further? That is just not right. Most intelligent users weigh the risks and rewards and make the necessary precautions to avoid the negatives, as best they can. I'm pretty sure he doesn't need someone pointing fingers and telling him shame on you your a terrible person.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post


    That's why I'm single...
    I am sure this is the ONLY reason
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  24. Fact is you shouldnt be doing any of this for a chick. I dont do injections I stick to ph and my wife aint really with it, but she gets over it. And as far as your not a "suitable candidate" because you do aas or ph is ridiculous. If someone aint down with you and what your about or at the least deal with it, aint meant to be. Im a grown ass man I do what I do cuz I want to, its my body. Theres mad broads out there homeboy, one kicks rocks theres 10 more to replace her. Keep ur head up big dawg!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by NYiron

    The man is hurt, yet you feel the need to preach to him and making condescending remarks to put him down further? That is just not right. Most intelligent users weigh the risks and rewards and make the necessary precautions to avoid the negatives, as best they can. I'm pretty sure he doesn't need someone pointing fingers and telling him shame on you your a terrible person.
    Thats what I'm sayin. To many **** talkers sittin behind computers.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by SDking

    OHHHH would u shut up already! its not that serious, the man's not taking cocaine! lolz
    Agree sd king...and all the others...the man doesnt need preached too ur not his daddy ha...honestly mr dunn u r very judgemental, ur basically saying u deserved it cause ur on gear...way to stereo type an individual...i sure hope uve nvr done pros or aas..ur on an anabolic board, since ur so anti aas then peace the f out...just cause we use gear doesnt make us any diff than regular people except we r a lot bigger ha...bro itll all work out...a year or even months from now u will look back on this and laugh

  27. Quote Originally Posted by blayke88

    Agree sd king...and all the others...the man doesnt need preached too ur not his daddy ha...honestly mr dunn u r very judgemental, ur basically saying u deserved it cause ur on gear...way to stereo type an individual...i sure hope uve nvr done pros or aas..ur on an anabolic board, since ur so anti aas then peace the f out...just cause we use gear doesnt make us any diff than regular people except we r a lot bigger ha...bro itll all work out...a year or even months from now u will look back on this and laugh
    Preach!
  28. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NYiron View Post
    The man is hurt, yet you feel the need to preach to him and making condescending remarks to put him down further? That is just not right. Most intelligent users weigh the risks and rewards and make the necessary precautions to avoid the negatives, as best they can. I'm pretty sure he doesn't need someone pointing fingers and telling him shame on you your a terrible person.
    Condescending? No, not at all. Truth hurts but it isn't condescending. Most intelligent users weigh the risks and rewards? Looks like he didn't weigh the risk that his girl has zero tolerance for illegal steroid/drug use.

    It's all cool as long as the juice bro's keep each other comfortable in the misery of their poor choices? If you or he can't take the comments then maybe you shouldn't post your dirty laundry openly for the world to see.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    Condescending? No, not at all. Truth hurts but it isn't condescending. Most intelligent users weigh the risks and rewards? Looks like he didn't weigh the risk that his girl has zero tolerance for illegal steroid/drug use.

    It's all cool as long as the juice bro's keep each other comfortable in the misery of their poor choices? If you or he can't take the comments then maybe you shouldn't post your dirty laundry openly for the world to see.
    Bro just shut your mouth already!
  30. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by blayke88 View Post
    Agree sd king...and all the others...the man doesnt need preached too ur not his daddy ha...honestly mr dunn u r very judgemental, ur basically saying u deserved it cause ur on gear...way to stereo type an individual...i sure hope uve nvr done pros or aas..ur on an anabolic board, since ur so anti aas then peace the f out...just cause we use gear doesnt make us any diff than regular people except we r a lot bigger ha...bro itll all work out...a year or even months from now u will look back on this and laugh
    Because we are on an anabolic board or even chose to use/not use anabolics doesn't preclude us the capacity to make intelligent choices and weigh them in the balance of things. Some of us are not meat heads BRO.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. steroids and cancer due to HPTA inhibition
    By neurotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-24-2013, 11:42 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2012, 02:32 AM
  3. How can I tell if the symptoms I have are due to IBS?
    By JayRock in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 10:25 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 01:04 PM
  5. I have lost my will to lift - please help!
    By jgasbo1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 03:24 AM
Log in
Log in