First Cycle Test C

STi30r

Awards
Hello, This is my first post as well as my first cycle. I've Taken oral Pro hormones in the past. My questions/concerns are
1. I have clomid for my post cycle. I also ordered Bridge, and novla. Read that clomid is garbage.
2. When should I start the post cycle?
3. Im Doing 275ml of Test C a week for 8 weeks with a 2 week taper. Im thinking the last two weeks Ill do 200ml week 1 and 100ml week 2.
4. Is there anything I can buy from *** for post cycle help? Is there anything I should be taking now that they sell?
My current weight is 151lbs naked I'm 5'11. I'd like to be 170+lbs all said and done after pct.
My diet is decent. I eat roughly 3000 calories a day.
I eat chicken, pancakes, tuna, rice white and brown, pb and J on whole wheat or white bread, protein bars, whey protein in the morning, and casein before bed. I will drink a weight gainer shake also if I miss a meal. Not much veggies.
I lift 4-5 days a week. Squats, flat bench, military press, pull ups reverse grip, push ups, cable rows for back. No cardio.
I am new so please if you can't help me don't post thank you.

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
1) Clomid isn't garbage
2) Two weeks after last shot you start PCT
3) You will not gain 20+ lbs of muscle from 275mg of Test C/ Don't taper, it won't help you will be already shut down. Tapering won't help.

4) You don't sound like you have a firm grip on bodybuilding yet. And being 151lbs @ 5 11" you should stay natural for a good few years ? and up your calorie intake.

500mg w/ ~3500kcals

tigerdb2

tigerdb2

Awards
5'11'' 151 lbs? Steroids are a temporary fix bc you clearly don't have adequate knowledge of diet and training. I wouldn't advise doing any cycles until you make actual progress without aas

STi30r

Awards
Thank you for your replies. Just wanna put on some mass. Been lifting on and off for years but not seriously. I am athletic and heathly. I was 140 6 months ago. I know you've heard it before but my matabolism super fast. I will increase calories.

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
Thank you for your replies. Just wanna put on some mass. Been lifting on and off for years but not seriously. I am athletic and heathly. I was 140 6 months ago. I know you've heard it before but my matabolism super fast. I will increase calories.
Are you going through with it still ? if so I recommend you up the dose or take another steroid such as hdrol

STi30r

Awards
Yes. Yesterday was my first shot. Everything seems fine. Fingers crossed. Im gonna stay with the 275ml a week. Gonna see if I can get more if so I will increase to 550ml a week for 10 weeks.

OldDirtyNeck

Awards
Yes. Yesterday was my first shot. Everything seems fine. Fingers crossed. Im gonna stay with the 275ml a week. Gonna see if I can get more if so I will increase to 550ml a week for 10 weeks.
You keep mentioning ml's, but it's mg's. there should be x amount of mg's in a ml, i.e. 250mgs per ml.

Basic stuff.

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
See if you're source has Superdrol, get 10/20/20 worth use it as a kicker. Won't regret a thing and it's cheap as hell

STi30r

Awards
1) Clomid isn't garbage
2) Two weeks after last shot you start PCT
3) You will not gain 20+ lbs of muscle from 275mg of Test C/ Don't taper, it won't help you will be already shut down. Tapering won't help.

4) You don't sound like you have a firm grip on bodybuilding yet. And being 151lbs @ 5 11" you should stay natural for a good few years ? and up your calorie intake.

500mg w/ ~3500kcals

How much clomid should I take and for how long?

flex000

flex000

Awards
Where the hell did you read that Clomid is garbage? That's definitely not true.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your only one injection in do your self a favor and stop this cycle and do some research man. Alot of it. 275 mgs a week isn't going to get you anything you couldn't get easily get natural. Not flaming you or coming down on you at all. But you've started your cycle without knowing how to dose your pct? Like I said earlier bro a basically trt dose of test isn't worth messing with your endo system for gains you could get without it.

STi30r

Awards
If your only one injection in do your self a favor and stop this cycle and do some research man. Alot of it. 275 mgs a week isn't going to get you anything you couldn't get easily get natural. Not flaming you or coming down on you at all. But you've started your cycle without knowing how to dose your pct? Like I said earlier bro a basically trt dose of test isn't worth messing with your endo system for gains you could get without it.
I'm not trying to get inhumanly jacked just want to put on some mass. If I retain 10-15 pounds of muscle I'll be happy. I figured if I had clomid in hand I could find out my dosage for pct in 10 weeks and order what ever else I might need. I have Arimidex and novla on the way should be here no later than next week. I am already hundreds of dollars in. Guidance on my pct would be greatly appreciated. I have been researching for sometime but have much to learn.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Take a minute and read this again, he is giving you sound advice here, there is no need to rush into this, take some time and make sure you have this all well planned, last thing you want to do is mess up your HPTA. I understand your desire, just take the time to plan things out properly.