Your Thoughts on this Cycle

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
I'm on a one year test (not dreaming) cycle at 500 mgs a week. You could consider this a cruise because on cycle i blast with other compounds and orals. So far I have blasted with D-bol for 4 weeks, currently Im blasting with havoc(40 mgs), diselbolan( 30 mgs) and deca (300 mgs a week) I was thinking is their a down side to blasting every other month with orals aside from liver issues wich i have never had and i've also done beastdrol and some oral tren or something, Right now im weighing 200 lbs at 13% bf but winter is around the corner so i could care less for cutting Im just wondering if everytime i blast with an oral the results of that oral will be less then for a begginer or something

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
I'm on a one year test (not dreaming) cycle at 500 mgs a week. You could consider this a cruise because on cycle i blast with other compounds and orals. So far I have blasted with D-bol for 4 weeks, currently Im blasting with havoc(40 mgs), diselbolan( 30 mgs) and deca (300 mgs a week) I was thinking is their a down side to blasting every other month with orals aside from liver issues wich i have never had and i've also done beastdrol and some oral tren or something, Right now im weighing 200 lbs at 13% bf but winter is around the corner so i could care less for cutting Im just wondering if everytime i blast with an oral the results of that oral will be less then for a begginer or something
1 year at 500mg is ballin, how are you only 200lbs at 13% bf?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Y not blast with a gram or two of test

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
I can't go above 500 on the test cuse gyno and bloating get really bad and the reason im for the weight is only been on for a month or so (started after summer)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah he's another absentee father of threads....I think he showed up more than boris? or maybe boris shows up more than abc? I forgot who is worse :D
I do that sometimes. Like when you, Jay, and coop debate all over my thread. :srs:

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard there was fist pumping going on In here?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP are u saying your going to blast with Deca?...for a month?

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
The show may end, but they will never take snooks from us!

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
ok guys see **** went hella off topic and I dont ditch threads wtf any way Im running the Deca for 10 or 12 weeks. Also abc man is some cookie and icecream eating mofo so that botch aint like me

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Y not blast with a gram or two of test
Why would he need a gram or anything above that? Unless you're competing in PL'ing or BB'ing, no person needs above 500-750mg/week of test. People really, really need to learn to get more out of their dosages and not arbitrarily double or triple them.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would he need a gram or anything above that? Unless you're competing in PL'ing or BB'ing, no person needs above 500-750mg/week of test. People really, really need to learn to get more out of their dosages and not arbitrarily double or triple them.
Agree!....OP I'm not against cruising and blasting by all means but why not cruise at a lower dose like 250mg and blast at 650-750? Just a thought

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Becuase I have a pretty much "unlitmited dose" of test and can just order more when ever. Also Im went to the endo recetly and am about to be prescribed HGH and thinking of thrwoing that into the mix

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
it dose increase my insurance bill but i think its worth it because its nice stuff called saizen was thinking of not doing ED but 8-10 ius E3D

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Calm it dudes i got paper to spend and dont have many interests

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
I dont have a family that why i can save lots but I'm a dental assitant lol

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not having wife/family = automatically rich :D that is the truth....
I agree...unless your girl is a PA hahahaha :) then she spoils you :D....free test for everyone!!!! This rounds on me boys....(no srs) lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
How do you get HGH prescribed ? (I have free health care) like a boss!
the only thing that worries me with GH or androgel...is that its SO EXPENSIVE....even though your insurance covers it, eventually within 12 months you figure you would go over your limit and end up in a hole with XXX$ due. even just the gel worries me, nevermind GH....

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
the only thing that worries me with GH or androgel...is that its SO EXPENSIVE....even though your insurance covers it, eventually within 12 months you figure you would go over your limit and end up in a hole with XXX$ due. even just the gel worries me, nevermind GH....
Nah man, I live in the UK. Free health for all :D No insurance ****

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Nah man, I live in the UK. Free health for all :D No insurance ****
oh gotcha....I argue that we should have free healthcare right here in the U.S.A like so many civilized nations do, people don't like this concept though, must be elitists or something? because they sure ain't rich people...but they act like they are part of that group LOL...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait until you or a loved one are sick with cancer or another fatal disease and then tell me how great free health care is.