Your Thoughts on this Cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Not having wife/family = automatically rich that is the truth....


  2. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    Not having wife/family = automatically rich that is the truth....
    I agree...unless your girl is a PA hahahaha then she spoils you ....free test for everyone!!!! This rounds on me boys....(no srs) lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    I agree...unless your girl is a PA hahahaha then she spoils you ....free test for everyone!!!! This rounds on me boys....(no srs) lol
    There ARE exceptions to this rule lol
    •   
       


  4. How do you get HGH prescribed ? (I have free health care) like a boss!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego View Post
    How do you get HGH prescribed ? (I have free health care) like a boss!
    the only thing that worries me with GH or androgel...is that its SO EXPENSIVE....even though your insurance covers it, eventually within 12 months you figure you would go over your limit and end up in a hole with XXX$ due. even just the gel worries me, nevermind GH....

  6. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    the only thing that worries me with GH or androgel...is that its SO EXPENSIVE....even though your insurance covers it, eventually within 12 months you figure you would go over your limit and end up in a hole with XXX$ due. even just the gel worries me, nevermind GH....
    Nah man, I live in the UK. Free health for all No insurance ****

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego View Post
    Nah man, I live in the UK. Free health for all No insurance ****
    oh gotcha....I argue that we should have free healthcare right here in the U.S.A like so many civilized nations do, people don't like this concept though, must be elitists or something? because they sure ain't rich people...but they act like they are part of that group LOL...
  8. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    There is nothing free in this world...including the UK.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    There is nothing free in this world...including the UK.
    Health care in Canada??? Lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  10. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Wait until you or a loved one are sick with cancer or another fatal disease and then tell me how great free health care is.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  11. Free healthcare = higher taxes
    Still would be cool, and UK has a pretty cool Rx system where prescriptions are equal price for a 30 day supply (or so says that's documentary I watched)

  12. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    There is nothing free in this world...including the UK.
    some nations offer free healthcare, they may be communist or something like that....but at least they take care of the people. some scandinavian countries as well I believe, probably lots of other examples....

  13. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    Wait until you or a loved one are sick with cancer or another fatal disease and then tell me how great free health care is.
    I live in the USA bro I'm still paying a 14k medical bill from when my lung collapsed and I even had insurance
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I live in the USA bro I'm still paying a 14k medical bill from when my lung collapsed and I even had insurance
    its ridiculous....every time I have the best insurance? I'm healthy as a horse for years/decades.....The minute I have no insurance? I get some deadly ass problem...happens every time

  15. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    its ridiculous....every time I have the best insurance? I'm healthy as a horse for years/decades.....The minute I have no insurance? I get some deadly ass problem...happens every time
    Lol that's how it works bro
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  16. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    some nations offer free healthcare, they may be communist or something like that....but at least they take care of the people. some scandinavian countries as well I believe, probably lots of other examples....
    They treat you the way they want to treat you. Meaning they dictate your treatment because it is what it is...free.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    They treat you the way they want to treat you. Meaning they dictate your treatment because it is what it is...free.
    This is true, the quality of care will be lacking for a number of reasons....but hell at least its free, better than getting top notch treatment and being in the hole for 50 grand most of my doctors and cardiologists half ass my treatment anyways to be honest. I know more about my heart meds and condition than many of them....and I sure enough know more about TRT and other related topics than my GP....

  18. Off topic a lil aye, the GH is not free it increases your insurance and health care bill just like most meds
  19. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    Off topic a lil aye, the GH is not free it increases your insurance and health care bill just like most meds
    I've been waiting to see when you would flame all these thread hijackers. Do you even know any of these dudes?
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    I've been waiting to see when you would flame all these thread hijackers. Do you even know any of these dudes?
    Hijack is such a strong word. I'm no e-terrorist, just a bropumper.
  21. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Forum Hijack

    Overloading a forum with stupid opinions and random banter in attempt to sever prior communication from the forum. This is typically done on online forums, facebook groups or other discussions.

    "Oh man i just hijacked that forum!"
    "Dude wanna forum hijack tonight?"

    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I've been waiting to see when you would flame all these thread hijackers. Do you even know any of these dudes?
    I think we have a bad example set for us, since our leader aids and abets in our hijacking.....and also has a ghoulish figure in his avatar that scares young children....who shouldn't be reading this stuff, but we know they do anyways....

  23. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    I live in the USA bro I'm still paying a 14k medical bill from when my lung collapsed and I even had insurance
    Alas, all insurance is not created equal. PPO>HMO and even then, PPO is not necessarily an all access pass

  24. Do you even know any of these dudes?
    not personally
  25. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I think we have a bad example set for us, since our leader aids and abets in our hijacking.....and also has a ghoulish figure in his avatar that scares young children....who shouldn't be reading this stuff, but we know they do anyways....
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    hahaha! REPS! one of my favorite lines of all time....the round mound of rebound himself! I also like his "I'm a BAAAD DOG!" line lol

    are you paid to wreak havoc on the AM forum's?

  27. Sorry I'm late, I gotta read a bit to get caught up...
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?

  28. Turrble turrble idea. Sorry had to since I saw that video.

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Thoughts on this cycle (M-Drol)
    By bics56 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 03:51 PM
  2. thoughts on this cycle (first time with injectables)
    By concretetofists in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-05-2006, 06:00 PM
  3. Your opinions on this cycle?
    By Anarchy939 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2005, 05:16 PM
  4. Your Opinion on this cycle plan...
    By candle25 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 08:35 AM
Log in
Log in