Your Thoughts on this Cycle

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Free healthcare = higher taxes
Still would be cool, and UK has a pretty cool Rx system where prescriptions are equal price for a 30 day supply (or so says that's documentary I watched)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait until you or a loved one are sick with cancer or another fatal disease and then tell me how great free health care is.
I live in the USA bro I'm still paying a 14k medical bill from when my lung collapsed and I even had insurance :p

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its ridiculous....every time I have the best insurance? I'm healthy as a horse for years/decades.....The minute I have no insurance? I get some deadly ass problem...happens every time :D
Lol that's how it works bro

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
some nations offer free healthcare, they may be communist or something like that....but at least they take care of the people. some scandinavian countries as well I believe, probably lots of other examples....
They treat you the way they want to treat you. Meaning they dictate your treatment because it is what it is...free.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
They treat you the way they want to treat you. Meaning they dictate your treatment because it is what it is...free.
This is true, the quality of care will be lacking for a number of reasons....but hell at least its free, better than getting top notch treatment and being in the hole for 50 grand :D most of my doctors and cardiologists half ass my treatment anyways to be honest. I know more about my heart meds and condition than many of them....and I sure enough know more about TRT and other related topics than my GP....

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Off topic a lil aye, the GH is not free it increases your insurance and health care bill just like most meds

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Off topic a lil aye, the GH is not free it increases your insurance and health care bill just like most meds
I've been waiting to see when you would flame all these thread hijackers. Do you even know any of these dudes?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forum Hijack

Overloading a forum with stupid opinions and random banter in attempt to sever prior communication from the forum. This is typically done on online forums, facebook groups or other discussions.

"Oh man i just hijacked that forum!"
"Dude wanna forum hijack tonight?"

:)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I've been waiting to see when you would flame all these thread hijackers. Do you even know any of these dudes?
I think we have a bad example set for us, since our leader aids and abets in our hijacking.....and also has a ghoulish figure in his avatar that scares young children....who shouldn't be reading this stuff, but we know they do anyways....

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I live in the USA bro I'm still paying a 14k medical bill from when my lung collapsed and I even had insurance :p
Alas, all insurance is not created equal. PPO>HMO and even then, PPO is not necessarily an all access pass

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think we have a bad example set for us, since our leader aids and abets in our hijacking.....and also has a ghoulish figure in his avatar that scares young children....who shouldn't be reading this stuff, but we know they do anyways....

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Turrble turrble idea. Sorry had to since I saw that video.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!