MegaPhoenix

Awards
Hey guys,

I have the PH's to make this thing last 8 weeks if done like this:

Week1-8:1AD@300mg/ed and 4AD@900mg/ed
Week9: Clomid@150mg/ed
Week10:Clomid@100mg/ed
Week11:Clomid@50mg/ed

I have a bottle of LiquiNolva in case of any gyno problems.

Any suggestions?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
What is your background with these compounds?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I'm a fan of running it 4weeks on - 4weeksPCT - 4weeks on @ 400mg 1-ad and 600mg 4-ad.
First cycle ever was 1-ad and 4-ad. The strength gains certainly rival M1T. Perhaps because it was my first 2 cycles, amazing nonetheless.

MegaPhoenix

Awards
Dr.D,

I have used 4AD once in the past, at 900mg/week stacked with a 19-Nor transdermal. I saw decent strength/size gains, and noticed no adverse effects. I wasnt even shut down very hard, of course I followed w/ proper pct.

Deoudes59,

I haven't considered breaking it into 2 smaller cycles, I may read up on it a bit. Did you keep a cycle log when you did that?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that's quite a jump from 900mg/week to 900mg/ed. I suggest you keep the dose lower for as long as you still respond. You could start increasing the dose after about 2 or 3 wks. 2 month cycles should be pyramided anyway.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
are you talking about oral or TD 4-ad 900mg td 4ad is really high

MegaPhoenix

Awards
Dr. D,

Sorry, my mistake, the first time was 900mg/ed also. Dunno why I put week. I didnt pyramid on my last cycle, and I had great results so I didn't consider doing it this time. I'll read up on it though. Thanks for the responses.

Glenihan,

No TD's, both are orals. I like the effectivness of transdermals, I just hate the mess and the inconvenience, so I'm sticking with orals this go-round.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
300mg 1ad is a bare minimum dose. Unless you're on a 1st cycle or weigh in the 150lb range, it is probably too low to notice much of anything. I suggest running what you have for only 6 weeks, with the 1ad dose increased to 400-500mg. Or you could just get another bottle of 1ad. 900mg-1g 4ad is a decent oral dose, just spread it out 3x throughout the day.

MegaPhoenix

Awards
300mg 1ad is a bare minimum dose. Unless you're on a 1st cycle or weigh in the 150lb range, it is probably too low to notice much of anything. I suggest running what you have for only 6 weeks, with the 1ad dose increased to 400-500mg. Or you could just get another bottle of 1ad. 900mg-1g 4ad is a decent oral dose, just spread it out 3x throughout the day.
Yeah, I'd rather pick up an extra bottle of 1AD than cut it down to six weeks. I was planning on spreading both out 3X daily, I'll just have to figure out when to squeeze in the fourth 1AD tab.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Deoudes59,

I haven't considered breaking it into 2 smaller cycles, I may read up on it a bit. Did you keep a cycle log when you did that?
Yeah, it's long gone now... Couple years ago at BB.com
:run: