Starting 1st pro hormone cycle 1ad/4ad

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi there new to this forum and have a question. I am wanting to start my first cycle and want to make sure I am doing it safely and correctly.
Stats 6ft 3 205LB 9%ish bodyfat age 22
I will be taking supermandro as well as Andro the giant. Each pill is dosed at 110mg. I also plan to preload on 4AD(andro the giant)

Week0: 330mg 4ad
Week1: 330mg 1ad/ 330mg 4ad
week2: 330mg 1ad/ 550mg 4ad
week3: 330mg 1ad/ 660mg 4ad
week4: 550mg 1ad/ 660mg 4ad
week5 660mg 1ad/ 880mg 4ad
week6 660mg 1ad/ 880mg 4ad
week7 40mg nolva 1gm milk thistle DAA
week8: 20mg nolva 1gm milk thistle DAA
week9: 10mg nolva 1gm milk thistle DAA
wek10 10mg nolva 1gm milk thistle DAA

Does this PCT look good?

On cycle support:
blockade
joyfull joints
(what should I use for an estrogen blocker)

Thanks for any help. My main concern is saftey but would also like to see 10-15lb of gains. Total cost is about $500. I also plan to get blood work done before and after to check my test levels

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I doubt you'll see 10-15 pounds and that cost is outrageous for what little you will get. You could run test and deca for 16 weeks for that price and make much better gains.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it's defiantly not cheap. I'm really not wanting to shut my test down though. Isn't there a greater chance of that happening if I run test cyp?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah it's defiantly not cheap. I'm really not wanting to shut my test down though. Isn't there a greater chance of that happening if I run test cyp?
You're going to get shutdown/suppressed no matter what when running prohormones and steroids. I recovered better after 15 weeks of test and 4 weeks of Tren ace than I did on 6 week oral only cycles.

I'm obviously biased towards actual gear, but I just hate seeing people spend that kind of money on such weak compounds compared to the real thing.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
How did you decide on your dosing? Its ridiculously excessive, especially for a first cycle. 330-440mg of each should be plenty. If that doesnt get you what you want, you either need to run something stronger, or lower your expectations.

Its about efficiency. 600mg+ of an andro is not efficient.

If you are wanting to mess with hormones, you have to accept suppression of your testosterone.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi there new to this forum and have a question. I am wanting to start my first cycle and want to make sure I am doing it safely and correctly.
Stats 6ft 3 205LB 9%ish bodyfat age 22
I will be taking supermandro as well as Andro the giant. Each pill is dosed at 110mg. I also plan to preload on 4AD(andro the giant)

Week0: 330mg 4ad
Week1: 330mg 1ad/ 330mg 4ad
week2: 330mg 1ad/ 550mg 4ad
week3: 330mg 1ad/ 660mg 4ad
week4: 550mg 1ad/ 660mg 4ad
week5 660mg 1ad/ 880mg 4ad
week6 660mg 1ad/ 880mg 4ad
week7 40mg nolva 1gm milk thistle DAA
week8: 20mg nolva 1gm milk thistle DAA
week9: 10mg nolva 1gm milk thistle DAA
wek10 10mg nolva 1gm milk thistle DAA

Does this PCT look good?

On cycle support:
blockade
joyfull joints
(what should I use for an estrogen blocker)

Thanks for any help. My main concern is saftey but would also like to see 10-15lb of gains. Total cost is about $500. I also plan to get blood work done before and after to check my test levels
Im about to run the same cycle as you. My advice would be to keep your 4AD dose at 330. Realistically you could keep it at 220. Its mostly only there to combat the sides of lethargy and loss of libido from the 1andro. Your size and strength gains will come mostly from the 1. I happen to disagree with the other guys though. 1,4 andros are a good "beginner" cycle IMO but you still will face some degree of shut down.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I doubt you'll see 10-15 pounds and that cost is outrageous for what little you will get. You could run test and deca for 16 weeks for that price and make much better gains.
You're going to get shutdown/suppressed no matter what when running prohormones and steroids. I recovered better after 15 weeks of test and 4 weeks of Tren ace than I did on 6 week oral only cycles.

I'm obviously biased towards actual gear, but I just hate seeing people spend that kind of money on such weak compounds compared to the real thing.
Im not so sure telling him to run test and deca as a FIRST cycle is a good idea. Obviously he still risks shutdown with 1,4 but the potential side effects are different. Oral vs injection as a whole other issue too

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Hi there new to this forum and have a question.
1. You're too young - wait until you're 26. Go watch Dr. Rand McClain on Muscle Insider's YouTube channel.

2. Get your blood work done now and marvel at your (probably) over 1000ng/dl T levels - eat, sleep train.

3. You are are going WAAAAAY overboard in weeks 4, 5, and 6 IMO. Stick to 330mg ea. (or even 220mg for the 4-AD - you just need it as a Base, it isn't going to put muscle on you) for 8 weeks instead.

4. DAA is useless, ESPECIALLY when using a SERM.

5. These are not alpha alkylated or methylated, so there isn't much worry about liver damage. Some "absorption enhancers" will raise Liver values a bit due to CYP enzyme inhibition, but noting to worry about. But I do like to err on the "health" side of things, so if you have the money - use every "health" supplement you can - it doesn't hurt.

6. Nolva is usually 20/20/10/10, no need for 40 IMO. Better to go lower for longer IMO.

7. You need to always have Exemestane (Aromasin) in the cabinet, but I wouldn't just take it "because"... only use it if you start experiencing problems with breast tissue (which you most likely won't with a couple hundred mg's of a 2 step DHEA compound). Don't waste your money on a "natty" or OTC "AI" - you're taking drugs - use a drug for any problems.

8. Re: gains - what you can expect for *lean* tissue (fat and water shouldn't be counted) https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/study-says-prohormone-1-andro-works-but.html?m=1

9. This belongs in the 'Anabolic' section.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im not so sure telling him to run test and deca as a FIRST cycle is a good idea. Obviously he still risks shutdown with 1,4 but the potential side effects are different. Oral vs injection as a whole other issue too
I never told him to run anything. Strong reading comprehension skills.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey thank you guys for to help so far. I will lower my mg intake for sure. As far as pct should I take nolva and clomid or just the nolva? I'm trying to get blood work done. What exactly needs to be checked? Just my total test levels?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey thank you guys for to help so far. I will lower my mg intake for sure. As far as pct should I take nolva and clomid or just the nolva? I'm trying to get blood work done. What exactly needs to be checked? Just my total test levels?
One or the other is fine. Get the female hormone panel at private md labs.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Will do thank you. Even if my test is suppressed while on cycle after pct it will return to normal right?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Will do thank you. Even if my test is suppressed while on cycle after pct it will return to normal right?
Going by the odds, yes... but people get struck by lightning too. You rolls the dice, you takes your chances. F'ng with the HPTA before it's fully developed (age 26) doesn't help matters.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never told him to run anything. Strong reading comprehension skills.
Saying he could run something else for a similar price but get better results sounds at least like a suggestion

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Like The_Old_Guy said, replace "will" with "should" and you're being more realistic. You will not find any knowledgeable members here that are going to tell you that you have nothing to worry about, or that everything will be fine, when playing around with PHs, SARMs, AAS, etc. It's a choice you have to make knowing the risks involved.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wait until you are 26. Spend money in bloods to see how amazing they are then stay natty to fulfill your generous genetic potential with a great diet. Decent supps. Amazing dedicated training and rest!!!

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the help guys. Im getting blood work done this week before I start. Can someone please pm a source of where to buy nolvadex? Thank you

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the help guys. Im getting blood work done this week before I start. Can someone please pm a source of where to buy nolvadex? Thank you
You don't even have your PCT set up?? You have no idea what you're doing

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
Daa is total garbage, and I'm gonna make an (possible) unpopular statement. Prohormones are total garbage, typically like minimal results, and mess your body chemistry up. You decided to not for this naturally then don't do it naturally, go get steroids.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You don't even have your PCT set up?? You have no idea what you're doing
What do you mean? I feel like im being pretty safe. Havnt even ordered the 1ad/4ad yet and am getting blood test done and going to doctor on tuesday. I will be taking blockade, joyfull joints and eradicate while using the stuff. For PCT im planning on 40/40/20/20 of nolva. Just trying to find a place to order some. From all the research ive done this sounds like a good first step.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Since you are 22: If it were me, and I was going to F with my HPTA at this young, young age before it is fully developed - I would get *BOTH* Nolvadex *and* Clomid (and don't forget your Aromasin too! - for emergencies). Clomid is better for getting the boys pumping again after a cycle (there's a reason doctors Off Label prescribe Clomid for hypogonadism, and not Nolvadex) - which is what I'd want as a 22 year old. *BUT*, you have no idea how bad of an aromatizer you are, so in the rare case that the 2 step 4-DHEA causes a problem with your breastesses, you're going to want the Aromasin and Nolva.

After a few cycles, you'll generally know if you are sensitive to breast tissue related issues, and can then just go with 1 SERM. Although I *always* use both as a personal preference.

Oh, and you are still too high on the Nolvadex dosing mate - Std is 20/20/10/10, with some of us preferring lower for longer ie. 10/10/10/10/10/10(EOD)

And no one will post or PM you a source - against the rules. Read the sh^t out of the Anabolic/PCT forums and you will get a general idea of which suppliers people like around here.