first time test cyp user

Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    if u see an endo im sure ull get something...what are u hoping for?
    I'm not sure actually. I don't even know what to expect with those kinds numbers nor do I know what the appropriate interventions are... test cyp?
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

2. depends on teh doc, and ur insurance, alot seem to be iving androgel, but it is very expensive
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    i was on hrt for over a year and trie to restart with clomid with no luck, what stronger type of pct would u do?
    I don't think there really is a thing as a stronger PCT, to me a proper PCT is a proper PCT hope that make sense. I would love to see you try this when you get some money.

Nova 40/40/20/20
    Test Powerd by usplabs, start same time you do nolva, excellent DAA product with lots of other benfits, I would say this is the best DAA on the market.
    Adex: Start second week at 1mg EOD for 1 week to get bloods sasturated then .5mg EOD till done
    Reduce XT at the recommed does starting the thrid week use till done.

4. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    No word from my doc yet but I already know the test results

Free Test: 53 (range 47-101... or something... can't quite remember the ranges)
    Total Test: 253 (range 350-1100)

So... guess we'll see what my doc wants to do.
    My doc said because my free test was normal that I was normal. No hypogonadism. Dafuq? Getting a second opinion today.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

5. in a way i uess that makes sense cuz u can only use free test....u could have total test of 1000 but ur free test is low and have issues.....but sitll, i think you could get somethin

6. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    in a way i uess that makes sense cuz u can only use free test....u could have total test of 1000 but ur free test is low and have issues.....but sitll, i think you could get somethin
    2nd opinion... doc said for sure its Low-T. Was concerned a guy my age had such a low number and had been consistently that way (as far back as spring). Asked if I had ever taken any anabolics before, which is a firm no. Wants to try HCG for 2 weeks and see if I respond. If yes, then 2 more weeks adding Clomid as well. If not, then possibly TRT.

Need to do more research on HCG since I had barely read up on it before I make a decision.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

7. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    2nd opinion... doc said for sure its Low-T. Was concerned a guy my age had such a low number and had been consistently that way (as far back as spring). Asked if I had ever taken any anabolics before, which is a firm no. Wants to try HCG for 2 weeks and see if I respond. If yes, then 2 more weeks adding Clomid as well. If not, then possibly TRT.

Need to do more research on HCG since I had barely read up on it before I make a decision.
    How much HCG, Did he say?

8. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    How much HCG, Did he say?
    Dammit I can't remember off the top of my head and I already turned the script in to the pharmacy. I know it was 7 doses, every other day but I can't for the life of me remember what was written down on the paper. I saw 1000 but I'm not sure what measurement that was in. UIs? Not sure
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

9. i always wanted to try hcg when i came off trt but my endo always jsut said it was too expensive :-( i wonder if it would work

10. So, where is Warbird??
    •   

11. o no we lost him!!!!

12. I do 125mg every 6 days and that brings my test to the mid 700s the day before injection. This last time I had great sleep the whole week before testing and actually came in at 795. It's the perfect amount for me.

13. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj
    I do 125mg every 6 days and that brings my test to the mid 700s the day before injection. This last time I had great sleep the whole week before testing and actually came in at 795. It's the perfect amount for me.
    That is nice. Ever had it tested couple days after injection?

14. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I do 125mg every 6 days and that brings my test to the mid 700s the day before injection. This last time I had great sleep the whole week before testing and actually came in at 795. It's the perfect amount for me.
    is that test or hcg?

15. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz

is that test or hcg?
    Test

16. nice....mine was 900 3 days after injection i wonder how low it goes? and also how high it is the day after.........

17. i doubt mine is 795 after 6-7 days, i inject once a week

18. I inject 100mg every 7 days. I always test right before injecting. Last test was 491 total (scale 280-1000) and 15 free (scale 8.7-25).

19. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    That is nice. Ever had it tested couple days after injection?
    I haven't. I am interested, but just going by seat of the pants testing I have to guess it is in the 1300 range. I'm an animal in the gym for 2-4 days after injection, and I imagine to still be in the high 700s, 6 days later, it has to be in that area.

An interesting note is that twice that I have gone on a big bender (once in Vegas for a weekend and another time just had a lot of friends in town) and got tested, I was in the 500s. So it had a big impact.

20. so i was feeling my chest today and noticed what felt kind liek alump but also felt kind like fat but i can kinda move it around and it does hrt a lil to push on it like a knot in a muscle...is this gyno? does gyno always hurt? anyone with eperience with gyno? im worried

21. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    so i was feeling my chest today and noticed what felt kind liek alump but also felt kind like fat but i can kinda move it around and it does hrt a lil to push on it like a knot in a muscle...is this gyno? does gyno always hurt? anyone with eperience with gyno? im worried
    go to your dr. everyone can speculate. if your not sure have it verified. then have the doc put you on a good AI if it is gyno.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

22. or you just try to add Erase. A lot of us on TRT use it with great success.

23. i do have erase pro layin around....only thing is though i cant afford to be on erase all the tiem, so it owudl really only be a temporary fix right? or does it get rid of gyno and kind akeep it away? sorry if tehse are dumb questions i appreciate the help

24. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    i do have erase pro layin around....only thing is though i cant afford to be on erase all the tiem, so it owudl really only be a temporary fix right? or does it get rid of gyno and kind akeep it away? sorry if tehse are dumb questions i appreciate the help
    If you use erase with your TRT protocol you can take maybe two the day of injection and two the following day. That way it will help ensure the test doesn't convert a high angling to E2.

25. maybe ill try that..........thanks, or maybe ill give it more time? what woudl u guys do

26. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    i always wanted to try hcg when i came off trt but my endo always jsut said it was too expensive :-( i wonder if it would work
    1000UI/ml, 10 ml bottle

So technically I have ten doses, but doc only wants me to take 7, alternating every other day.

Started today.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

27. nice......g/l lemme know how it works, i want to try hcg.........how much did it cost?

28. ok well i injected tonight, do i take an erase pro? and it says to take with your first meal, my first is also my last and is late, is that still ok?........i was also todl taht bps endo surge woudl help free up test, do u think that woudl be beneficial?

29. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    ok well i injected tonight, do i take an erase pro? and it says to take with your first meal, my first is also my last and is late, is that still ok?........i was also todl taht bps endo surge woudl help free up test, do u think that woudl be beneficial?
    Erase will free up test by lowering estrogen. If just stick to one compound.

It would be fine to take the erase the morning after your night time injection.

30. I would get blood tests w/o an anti estrogen, them one with erase and finally get one with arimidex or aromasin. Make sure you are not wasting time or money....

Similar Forum Threads

1. First time test cyp
    By Flaw in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 12:07 AM
  2. First Time Test Prop Dosage
    By tdmaker in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 01:37 PM
  3. First time liquid clen user Cycle?
    By Changing in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2