first time test cyp user - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

first time test cyp user

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
  1. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    i go to the oc next monday to see what my levels are at, very interested to see..... i inject 100mgs a week btw
    I put off my next hormone panel for 2 1/2 months....got a cycle coming up in the next two weeks, 8 weeker I've been planning forever...so I will not postpone it any longer. They agreed to test me in a few months though, so that is cool. I'll be stuck at 5g androgel for that period, but with my methods of application and supplementing AH/dermacrine/divanil I think my test will be pretty high for these 2-3 months...curious to see what 5g androgel at 3 months (with my additions) will yield for total test #'s....makes me want to test next month ....

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    Now we got Kretzy back....and lboston disappears! WTF? Can I ever just have "all my people" here at once with nobody disappearing? LOL
    Lol-I'm here man. Had to sleep. I'm a school teacher; can't be going in sleep drunk--the kids can sense weakness!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

yeah, 100-200mg is a great dosage....only thing is that your still so young, I wouldn't want to F up my HPTA at your age. But if you really want to do it, that is a perfect amount of test...
    I agree with WBird on this man. I'm on TRT at 27 not by choice. I had levels of 172 ng/dl without ever touching a PH or anabolic substance. I had high dose chemotherapy at a very young age that was more than likely my problem.
    I'd much rather have natural test levels at your age--if you are planning on having a family anyway.
    I was fortunate enough to get my wife pregnant three times (1 miscarriage, 1 birth, and 1 on the way) with my natural low levels.
    Now for me, TRT had the possible added benefi of birth control!
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

alrighty boys heres the update we have all been waiting for!........test levels either 700 or 900 doctor siad boht numbers but i was just too excited. Pretty sure it was 900 though!!!! feelin good, muscle is going up so im feelin awsome!!!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    alrighty boys heres the update we have all been waiting for!........test levels either 700 or 900 doctor siad boht numbers but i was just too excited. Pretty sure it was 900 though!!!! feelin good, muscle is going up so im feelin awsome!!!
    Congrats
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice kretz!

I saw my doctor last week and told him what was up. Getting blood drawn in the AM after I get off work. I showed him some of the PrivateMDLabs stuff I have from around April/May and he said that just looking at Total Test by itself didn't give him enough information so I'm getting a Free+Total drawn... he also wanted to look at some other hormones so I guess that'll all be getting done in the morning as well. Interested to see what comes from it.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  7. Banned

Man I'd LOVE to see 800's or so on the gel.....would be like a dream .....good job kretz.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Nice kretz!

I saw my doctor last week and told him what was up. Getting blood drawn in the AM after I get off work. I showed him some of the PrivateMDLabs stuff I have from around April/May and he said that just looking at Total Test by itself didn't give him enough information so I'm getting a Free+Total drawn... he also wanted to look at some other hormones so I guess that'll all be getting done in the morning as well. Interested to see what comes from it.
    keep us updated for sure, interested to see what your numbers look like
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Man I'd LOVE to see 800's or so on the gel.....would be like a dream .....good job kretz.
    that woudl be nuts lol however when iw as megadosing the gel i got to 800 so with your delivery system you got goin its possible!
  10. Banned

that woudl be nuts lol however when iw as megadosing the gel i got to 800 so with your delivery system you got goin its possible!
    thanks man.....I know you like my "world famous" super-duper delivery system lol don't forget about my multi-pronged HRT protocol that addresses all hormones....
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

keep us updated for sure, interested to see what your numbers look like
    Will do sir!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    yeah, 100-200mg is a great dosage....only thing is that your still so young, I wouldn't want to F up my HPTA at your age. But if you really want to do it, that is a perfect amount of test...
    i'd like to see studies of prolonged cruising at low dose test like that. I'm sure the hpta can recover with a strong pct.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Blood drawn. Now I just sit and wait
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    i'd like to see studies of prolonged cruising at low dose test like that. I'm sure the hpta can recover with a strong pct.
    i was on hrt for over a year and trie to restart with clomid with no luck, what stronger type of pct would u do?
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

No word from my doc yet but I already know the test results

Free Test: 53 (range 47-101... or something... can't quite remember the ranges)
    Total Test: 253 (range 350-1100)

So... guess we'll see what my doc wants to do.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

He will say sniff some crack
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

iknow what he better say or else hes gonna get smacked! g/l man, when do u see him?
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

iknow what he better say or else hes gonna get smacked! g/l man, when do u see him?
    Not sure. Going to have to call Monday and see whats up. Either him or at least an endo reference.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

if u see an endo im sure ull get something...what are u hoping for?
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

I just started pinning IGF and I used to absolutely hate needles. I was shaky and sweating buckets and then I realized I was trying to push the syringe into me (the needle was already all the way in without me knowing)....... lol

Quote Originally Posted by TFlifting View Post
    Hahaha hey give him a break first injection is nerve wracking... I remember I was very very shaky first injection, start to perspire more, just strange. Anyways yeah that low test is nothing
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

if u see an endo im sure ull get something...what are u hoping for?
    I'm not sure actually. I don't even know what to expect with those kinds numbers nor do I know what the appropriate interventions are... test cyp?
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

depends on teh doc, and ur insurance, alot seem to be iving androgel, but it is very expensive
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

i was on hrt for over a year and trie to restart with clomid with no luck, what stronger type of pct would u do?
    I don't think there really is a thing as a stronger PCT, to me a proper PCT is a proper PCT hope that make sense. I would love to see you try this when you get some money.

Nova 40/40/20/20
    Test Powerd by usplabs, start same time you do nolva, excellent DAA product with lots of other benfits, I would say this is the best DAA on the market.
    Adex: Start second week at 1mg EOD for 1 week to get bloods sasturated then .5mg EOD till done
    Reduce XT at the recommed does starting the thrid week use till done.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

My doc said because my free test was normal that I was normal. No hypogonadism. Dafuq? Getting a second opinion today.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

in a way i uess that makes sense cuz u can only use free test....u could have total test of 1000 but ur free test is low and have issues.....but sitll, i think you could get somethin
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

in a way i uess that makes sense cuz u can only use free test....u could have total test of 1000 but ur free test is low and have issues.....but sitll, i think you could get somethin
    2nd opinion... doc said for sure its Low-T. Was concerned a guy my age had such a low number and had been consistently that way (as far back as spring). Asked if I had ever taken any anabolics before, which is a firm no. Wants to try HCG for 2 weeks and see if I respond. If yes, then 2 more weeks adding Clomid as well. If not, then possibly TRT.

Need to do more research on HCG since I had barely read up on it before I make a decision.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

2nd opinion... doc said for sure its Low-T. Was concerned a guy my age had such a low number and had been consistently that way (as far back as spring). Asked if I had ever taken any anabolics before, which is a firm no. Wants to try HCG for 2 weeks and see if I respond. If yes, then 2 more weeks adding Clomid as well. If not, then possibly TRT.

Need to do more research on HCG since I had barely read up on it before I make a decision.
    How much HCG, Did he say?
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    How much HCG, Did he say?
    Dammit I can't remember off the top of my head and I already turned the script in to the pharmacy. I know it was 7 doses, every other day but I can't for the life of me remember what was written down on the paper. I saw 1000 but I'm not sure what measurement that was in. UIs? Not sure
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

i always wanted to try hcg when i came off trt but my endo always jsut said it was too expensive :-( i wonder if it would work
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

So, where is Warbird??
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

o no we lost him!!!!
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

I do 125mg every 6 days and that brings my test to the mid 700s the day before injection. This last time I had great sleep the whole week before testing and actually came in at 795. It's the perfect amount for me.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj
    I do 125mg every 6 days and that brings my test to the mid 700s the day before injection. This last time I had great sleep the whole week before testing and actually came in at 795. It's the perfect amount for me.
    That is nice. Ever had it tested couple days after injection?
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    is that test or hcg?
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz

is that test or hcg?
    Test
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

nice....mine was 900 3 days after injection i wonder how low it goes? and also how high it is the day after.........
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

i doubt mine is 795 after 6-7 days, i inject once a week
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

I inject 100mg every 7 days. I always test right before injecting. Last test was 491 total (scale 280-1000) and 15 free (scale 8.7-25).
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    That is nice. Ever had it tested couple days after injection?
    I haven't. I am interested, but just going by seat of the pants testing I have to guess it is in the 1300 range. I'm an animal in the gym for 2-4 days after injection, and I imagine to still be in the high 700s, 6 days later, it has to be in that area.

An interesting note is that twice that I have gone on a big bender (once in Vegas for a weekend and another time just had a lot of friends in town) and got tested, I was in the 500s. So it had a big impact.
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

so i was feeling my chest today and noticed what felt kind liek alump but also felt kind like fat but i can kinda move it around and it does hrt a lil to push on it like a knot in a muscle...is this gyno? does gyno always hurt? anyone with eperience with gyno? im worried
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First time test cyp
    By Flaw in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-26-2006, 10:07 PM
  2. First Time Test Prop Dosage
    By tdmaker in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 11:37 AM
  3. First time liquid clen user Cycle?
    By Changing in forum Anabolics