first time test cyp user

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Was reading these post yesterday lol haa you all are funny.

    If I were you I would demand to see a endo. Doctor has no right to stop you from seeing a endo. I personally would sue the shizz out of them for prescribing such a low does and I would win that case to.
    they asked me "endo"??? when I mentioned it while inquiring about my low test number (they said "all clear" on the phone of course despite test score being marked low)...I had to ask for a copy of the results which they were more than happy to accommodate....then when I phoned them up for a referral to an endo they gave me the what for? spiel and said they do it out of the office there. so I inquired as to what methods they use etc...it was told to me either monthly shots of 100mg test (some do bi-weekly, both protocols are useless really though) and there are cases where they prescribe androgel. so I was like alright get back to me. call me back the next day and said I was not a candidate for shots since i was asymptomatic...so then we get the gel option of course...and low doses to assess tolerance of all things to add insult to injury (as if 2.5 G of 1% will harm me some way or give me sides). I'll play along if they bump me up eventually to 10G per week ...but if I encounter any more resistance I'm telling them refer me to an endo or I'm calling the cops...OK my lawyer LOL...


  2. What do they mean by asymptotic?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    What do they mean by asymptotic?
    it means the opposite of symptomatic.....in other words you aren't showing any symptoms of the problem...in this case, lowered muscle mass, increased fat (esp estrogenic fat), lethargy, low sex drive/libido. I was not asked if I had any of these symptoms, yet going by my test result alone that should tell them there is a problem. but they never asked me if I had symptoms, and I did not complain about them....so they probably did a visual and said this guy is not having symptoms. I did not argue about it, i just said OK i'll try the gel. I'm willing to give anything a shot. I'll increase the absorption and take other things to potentiate the gel. I could have went off and told them I was never asked if I had these symptoms. as if you can visually tell if someone is lethargic or has low sex drive LMFAO.

  4. my doc is an endo :-(

  5. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    it means the opposite of symptomatic.....in other words you aren't showing any symptoms of the problem...in this case, lowered muscle mass, increased fat (esp estrogenic fat), lethargy, low sex drive/libido. I was not asked if I had any of these symptoms, yet going by my test result alone that should tell them there is a problem. but they never asked me if I had symptoms, and I did not complain about them....so they probably did a visual and said this guy is not having symptoms. I did not argue about it, i just said OK i'll try the gel. I'm willing to give anything a shot. I'll increase the absorption and take other things to potentiate the gel. I could have went off and told them I was never asked if I had these symptoms. as if you can visually tell if someone is lethargic or has low sex drive LMFAO.
    Why don't you buy your own test lol?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    my doc is an endo :-(
    this is sad......

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Why don't you buy your own test lol?
    yeah good question ....hadn't been in the test game for a number of years so I guess I just haven't looked around for it.....

  8. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    it means the opposite of symptomatic.....in other words you aren't showing any symptoms of the problem...in this case, lowered muscle mass, increased fat (esp estrogenic fat), lethargy, low sex drive/libido. I was not asked if I had any of these symptoms, yet going by my test result alone that should tell them there is a problem. but they never asked me if I had symptoms, and I did not complain about them....so they probably did a visual and said this guy is not having symptoms. I did not argue about it, i just said OK i'll try the gel. I'm willing to give anything a shot. I'll increase the absorption and take other things to potentiate the gel. I could have went off and told them I was never asked if I had these symptoms. as if you can visually tell if someone is lethargic or has low sex drive LMFAO.
    Lol-knew that's what it meant. I should have asked why they'd assume that. Horner, the endo I saw one time did the same thing. Told me I'm obviously muscular, have facial hair and strong, so....taken a multi vitamin for more energy. Needless to say I never went to the follow up!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Lol-knew that's what it meant. I should have asked why they'd assume that. Horner, the endo I saw one time did the same thing. Told me I'm obviously muscular, have facial hair and strong, so....taken a multi vitamin for more energy. Needless to say I never went to the follow up!
    if you have any sort of decent muscle on you and are not fat, forget about it. You're "OK", don't worry the fact your test is at zero or ten....you'll be fine by the looks of ya. do they bother to realize we have to bust our ass to look like this? and "this" isn't even that great mind you....and if we, God forbid, had around normal or high test levels, it would be a MILLION times easier on us to look like this?

  10. goin in for my 2nd shot today..... worried, hopefully i dotn pass otu this tiem, my mom is gonna do it for me today and see how it goes

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    goin in for my 2nd shot today..... worried, hopefully i dotn pass otu this tiem, my mom is gonna do it for me today and see how it goes
    Put some carbs in you. Youll be fine bro.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  12. No feedback yet from OP--it's not lookin good boys!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    No feedback yet from OP--it's not lookin good boys!
    hahaha, I was thinking the same thing...its like a soap opera, "what happened to kretz today at the doctor"....did his mom inject him? did he inject himself? did he chicken out? did he fire the doctor? did he faint and hit his head and get admitted to ICU? these are the questions I must know every day!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    hahaha, I was thinking the same thing...its like a soap opera, "what happened to kretz today at the doctor"....did his mom inject him? did he inject himself? did he chicken out? did he fire the doctor? did he faint and hit his head and get admitted to ICU? these are the questions I must know every day!
    Lol-my bet is on fainting with a related head injury that followed. For the young guys sake I hope not!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Lol-my bet is on fainting with a related head injury that followed. For the young guys sake I hope not!
    haha, I doubt it...they probably made sure he was in a room with no tables or chairs and all soft cushioned areas this thread is gonna be the next big thing with 1,000 replies

  16. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    haha, I doubt it...they probably made sure he was in a room with no tables or chairs and all soft cushioned areas this thread is gonna be the next big thing with 1,000 replies
    Lol-I hope so man. That's be legen-dary.

    It's not lookin good bro. Kretz was updating his sh!t constantly...now he's nowhere in sight. Either he is slamming weights given his new found manhood or he's embarrassed and don't want to let us know...

    Kretz--if youre reading this, we're here for you!!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Lol-I hope so man. That's be legen-dary.

    It's not lookin good bro. Kretz was updating his sh!t constantly...now he's nowhere in sight. Either he is slamming weights given his new found manhood or he's embarrassed and don't want to let us know...

    Kretz--if youre reading this, we're here for you!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    haha, I doubt it...they probably made sure he was in a room with no tables or chairs and all soft cushioned areas this thread is gonna be the next big thing with 1,000 replies
    Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Lol-my bet is on fainting with a related head injury that followed. For the young guys sake I hope not!
    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    hahaha, I was thinking the same thing...its like a soap opera, "what happened to kretz today at the doctor"....did his mom inject him? did he inject himself? did he chicken out? did he fire the doctor? did he faint and hit his head and get admitted to ICU? these are the questions I must know every day!
    Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    No feedback yet from OP--it's not lookin good boys!
    I'm fuggin dieing over here guys. I've actually got tears from laughter. the poor dudes probably afraid to post.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  18. I'm gettin in on this one before it hits 300 pages long lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    I'm fuggin dieing over here guys. I've actually got tears from laughter. the poor dudes probably afraid to post.
    I've seen someone pass out from being stuck once... it was my wife. Pride hurts more than the needle!

  20. KRETZ! KRETZ! KRETZ! KRETZ! KRETZ! KRETZ!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    I've seen someone pass out from being stuck once... it was my wife. Pride hurts more than the needle!
    ive passed out 3 times from needles. the first 2 were 12 ga getting slammed through my nipples. the third time i pushed 2.5mls into my glute in record time. when i pulled the pin i forgot to cotton ball it. i felt the blood. saw blood everywhere. started bugging out that i messed up and injected a vein.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  22. I'm famous for (very) post-injection fainting, done that a few times....I'll be done injecting, walk to the kitchen to get a drink...on the way back to the bedroom I start falling out bounce off the walls....make it to the bed and faint ....or I'll finish the injection....be sitting on the bed...couple minutes go by....just looking around with the alcohol swab on the hole...next thing I know I wake up with my back on the bed LOL...just randomly fainted. not sure what that means? but its always post inject when it happens....which is rarely at best....

  23. [email protected] guys--glad I haven't had that experience yet.

    Why were your nips injected? Piercing or surgery? If that's some new spot to hit in hopes of increasing absorption rates I'll have to pass!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    KRETZ! KRETZ! KRETZ! KRETZ! KRETZ! KRETZ!
    Gimme a K!...K...gimme an R!...R....

  25. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    [email protected] guys--glad I haven't had that experience yet.

    Why were your nips injected? Piercing or surgery? If that's some new spot to hit in hopes of increasing absorption rates I'll have to pass!
    other than injecting DHT into my nips for gyno? I would suppose the only other reason would be nipple rings
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First time test cyp
    By Flaw in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-26-2006, 11:07 PM
  2. First Time Test Prop Dosage
    By tdmaker in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 12:37 PM
  3. First time liquid clen user Cycle?
    By Changing in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-05-2005, 01:12 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-02-2004, 10:16 PM
  5. first time 1-ad user questions?
    By ironbeamz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-14-2003, 10:03 PM
Log in
Log in