Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

i have a bottle of erase pro, maybeill run it after reduce xt...and to savemoneuyim jsut gonna do 3 caps a day and hope for hte best......also if i end up getting bumped up on the test then the erase pro will be even better then so ill wait to see!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.52%

this thread died :-(.....anyways, little update, started takin reduce xt, nothin really to speak of yet, im taking 2 as soon as i wake up cuz thats when cortisol is the hihest and one pre wokrout and one post workout.....also 3rd injection today, first one at home, went good! my mom is stilldoin it thouh but its all ood, bloods next week then see the doc after that, will keep yall posted!
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    this thread died :-(.....anyways, little update, started takin reduce xt, nothin really to speak of yet, im taking 2 as soon as i wake up cuz thats when cortisol is the hihest and one pre wokrout and one post workout.....also 3rd injection today, first one at home, went good! my mom is stilldoin it thouh but its all ood, bloods next week then see the doc after that, will keep yall posted!
    I still got an eye on this kretz! Interested to see your numbers!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

yeah we're all still kretz-a-maniacs....we just eagerly await your updates ......same here though, its pretty boring until you bump up the test dosage or get bloods or something. you're really not sure WTF is going on inside your endocrine system lol....just keep doing what your doing and hope the test levels keep rising....
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

We're just waiting for you to post!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

We are like the citizens of Gotham waiting on the dark knights return--finally you showed!
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Warbird,lboston, mrmarc, the founding members of kretz-a-mania and the kretz-a-holics club LMFAO Djbeanpole is a hang-around as of now...he has to prove himself before he gets a full patch and rocker hahahaha........
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    Warbird,lboston, mrmarc, the founding members of kretz-a-mania and the kretz-a-holics club LMFAO Djbeanpole is a hang-around as of now...he has to prove himself before he gets a full patch and rocker hahahaha........
    Lol-soon we may be on to kretz-a-holics anonymous!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.04%

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Alright man what I gotta do? Haha. I just came in here to tell Kretz why he may have passed out and then I got interested in seeing how it was gonna treat him. Having bloods done myself back in April showed a test level of 225 for me :\ on a scale of 350-1100. I've yet to do anything about it because I don't really feel any of the symptoms associated with Low-T besides lack of sex drive. Thinking of making an appt w/ my PCP this week.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.52%

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Alright man what I gotta do? Haha. I just came in here to tell Kretz why he may have passed out and then I got interested in seeing how it was gonna treat him. Having bloods done myself back in April showed a test level of 225 for me :\ on a scale of 350-1100. I've yet to do anything about it because I don't really feel any of the symptoms associated with Low-T besides lack of sex drive. Thinking of making an appt w/ my PCP this week.

g/l with that man
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.52%

now this is te stuff i was missing lol, just cuz i didnt post doesnt mean u guys cant be funny as hell like always haha....thanks for followin along, cant wait to get bloods, VERY interested to see where im at
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.04%

now this is te stuff i was missing lol, just cuz i didnt post doesnt mean u guys cant be funny as hell like always haha....thanks for followin along, cant wait to get bloods, VERY interested to see where im at
    Feeling any different?
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

I "Scored 290" and was deemed asymptomatic by the doctor/nurse w/o any pertinent questions being asked (lethargy, low sex drive etc)...but I was like put me on the damn cyp injections. well of course I was "not a candidate for that"....so here we are on the androgel. but yeah, go make an appt., and word to the wise....complain your ass off about low sex drive and lethargy...and bloat yourself up and obscure any muscle mass you have if you can. eat a bottle of salt and a few gallons of water or something otherwise you end up like me having to fight with them about it. as if they know how you feel or what you need...idiots.....
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.52%

I "Scored 290" and was deemed asymptomatic by the doctor/nurse w/o any pertinent questions being asked (lethargy, low sex drive etc)...but I was like put me on the damn cyp injections. well of course I was "not a candidate for that"....so here we are on the androgel. but yeah, go make an appt., and word to the wise....complain your ass off about low sex drive and lethargy...and bloat yourself up and obscure any muscle mass you have if you can. eat a bottle of salt and a few gallons of water or something otherwise you end up like me having to fight with them about it. as if they know how you feel or what you need...idiots.....

it was easy for me cuz im real skinny and hae no sex drive blah blah...... :-( i think id rather have your problem with muscle and high libido
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.52%

Feeling any different?
    i think i do feel al ittel different actually, i feel like ive put on some muscle and my strenth is up......i think some of the better mood may be from my reduce xt as well, i mean its no anythin crazy but i think there is an improvement, not noticing much libido however, maybe a little
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.04%

Yea I think I'm going to make one. We have a Low-T clinic here in Indianapolis and I asked them about insurance coverage and they said I was. According to their website you go in, they draw, 30 mins later you get results, if its less than 350 you get your first shot right then and there. Wasn't sure if I should go and check them out or actually see my PCP instead...
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.52%

Yea I think I'm going to make one. We have a Low-T clinic here in Indianapolis and I asked them about insurance coverage and they said I was. According to their website you go in, they draw, 30 mins later you get results, if its less than 350 you get your first shot right then and there. Wasn't sure if I should go and check them out or actually see my PCP instead...

wow thats pretty damn cool!
  18. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

it was easy for me cuz im real skinny and hae no sex drive blah blah...... :-( i think id rather have your problem with muscle and high libido
    Libido is actually up and down (no pun intended ).....but yeah nowhere near non-existent. just yo-yo's. but yeah, I have unusually large shoulders/back and especially traps and upper/midback, with decent muscle on me overall...so then you get the "you don't need this" treatment. They don't take into account maybe I need to kill myself with diet, training and supplementation (and put myself in the poorhouse) just to look "pretty good". If I didn't know what I was doing? I'd for sure look like shyt and they'd sign me right up. doesn't pay to take care of yourself and/or not complain.
  19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

If I don't get satisfaction at the GP's office, and then at the endo if it goes that far....I'll look into one of those type clinics....I just want to see if I can get onto something that works for me using "legit doctors" you know? at least you know they are not gonna get shut down or raided LOL. You never know with some of these random anti-aging or painkiller clinics
  20. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    lol a WARBIRDS6 cliff note app.
    I feel as if i've earned my own app
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.52%

u def desere ur own app!
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.52%

ihave been takin more it c, but dunno how much is too much, i prolly take about 2g a day plus diet..... im only 150 so i dunno
  23. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

I take 1,000mg morning and 1,000mg night of C. cut back to 1,000mg in the morning since I'm near empty and want to stretch it before I buy a new one
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Kretz-what's the status bro? You dropping plenty of panties yet?
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.52%

Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Kretz-what's the status bro? You dropping plenty of panties yet?
    haha im up about 4 lbs actually prolly been about 3 weeks.....eatin my ass off, costing alot lol....go to thee the doc next monday!!! libido still isnt very high but im pretty sure tehres a decent amount of test around cant wait to see my results!
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz

haha im up about 4 lbs actually prolly been about 3 weeks.....eatin my ass off, costing alot lol....go to thee the doc next monday!!! libido still isnt very high but im pretty sure tehres a decent amount of test around cant wait to see my results!
    Glad to hear you're doing well. Sounds like your getting some positive results.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.52%

for sure, thanks, how botu you whats oin on with ur situaton?
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    for sure, thanks, how botu you whats oin on with ur situaton?
    Doing 100mg a week-feeling decent. Started shedding some hair so that's freaking me out a bit. Trying to decide if I want to keep on injections for switch to low dose clomid. The injections are nice and easy, but I like the idea of producing my own test.
  29. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

I was happy to get bumped to 5g androgel not any 100mg+ amount....but hey, it made a difference....within days I saw an increase in libido. I'm applying the packets to my wrist, (under)forearm, groin area and area between belly button and genitals from hip to hip, and top of feet and neck as well. All those areas are either rich in veins/arteries or are thin skin or both. also applying a few sprays of DMSO to the area.....and I make sure I workout not long after applying...in order to sweat and create better absorption by hydrating the area again (w/o wiping it off of course). I think these methods are working to be honest, I bet I am getting crazy absorption #'s....better than 10%.....
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.52%

Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Doing 100mg a week-feeling decent. Started shedding some hair so that's freaking me out a bit. Trying to decide if I want to keep on injections for switch to low dose clomid. The injections are nice and easy, but I like the idea of producing my own test.
    yea i was doin 50mg clomid a ay for a month and my leels ot liek almost 300.....who knows if i woudlve taken it longer what woudlve happened, once i ain a littel weight id liek to try that road again
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.52%

I was happy to get bumped to 5g androgel not any 100mg+ amount....but hey, it made a difference....within days I saw an increase in libido. I'm applying the packets to my wrist, (under)forearm, groin area and area between belly button and genitals from hip to hip, and top of feet and neck as well. All those areas are either rich in veins/arteries or are thin skin or both. also applying a few sprays of DMSO to the area.....and I make sure I workout not long after applying...in order to sweat and create better absorption by hydrating the area again (w/o wiping it off of course). I think these methods are working to be honest, I bet I am getting crazy absorption #'s....better than 10%.....

yea....i had heard about dmso and thought of usin it when on el but i didnt know where to get it, u are prolly ettin alot of test with all that stuff u are doin....keep it up!!!! makes it cheaper lol , thats yi stopped the gel, too damn expensive, insurance stopped covering it
  32. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

yea....i had heard about dmso and thought of usin it when on el but i didnt know where to get it, u are prolly ettin alot of test with all that stuff u are doin....keep it up!!!! makes it cheaper lol , thats yi stopped the gel, too damn expensive, insurance stopped covering it
    DMSO is super easy to get....its used by "horse people" so its all over ebay and all those type sites. I got a big ass bottle of it and put a random spray top on it so it sprays out. Luckily my insurance covers androgel...not 1.62% only 1% and I think 5g might be max, not sure yet. but so far so good with the insurance, its like 6-7 bucks a month. you're better off with the 100mg or more per week, at least you KNOW what you are getting lol. mine is a crapshoot.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.52%

yea but i bet ur gettin alot lol....i notic with the injections i et a really warm feelin all oer rht after and then my asss cheek hurts tsometimes for days.......dont really like that part, does it matter when i inject? morning? night?
  34. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

yea but i bet ur gettin alot lol....i notic with the injections i et a really warm feelin all oer rht after and then my asss cheek hurts tsometimes for days.......dont really like that part, does it matter when i inject? morning? night?
    no not really....what matters is that you space the shots 7 days apart for best results (or pin twice, same day each time, per week...You are like me and won't do this though lol).....but yeah, I get soreness from test shots, not just prop either....from pharma grade test enanthate/cyp too. As you say I'm sore for DAYS and it hurts too. Not sure if after months it would "go away"? usually cycles are for 2-3 months you know? You might be sensitive like I am, If I take prop? OMIGOD.....INTENSE pain for DAYS AND DAYS! weeks even lol. I got an old vial of QV prop here...looks like 6-7 cc left in it....probably should shoot it up for a few weeks for a "boost" .....
  35. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Now we got Kretzy back....and lboston disappears! WTF? Can I ever just have "all my people" here at once with nobody disappearing? LOL
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.88%

no not really....what matters is that you space the shots 7 days apart for best results (or pin twice, same day each time, per week...You are like me and won't do this though lol).....but yeah, I get soreness from test shots, not just prop either....from pharma grade test enanthate/cyp too. As you say I'm sore for DAYS and it hurts too. Not sure if after months it would "go away"? usually cycles are for 2-3 months you know? You might be sensitive like I am, If I take prop? OMIGOD.....INTENSE pain for DAYS AND DAYS! weeks even lol. I got an old vial of QV prop here...looks like 6-7 cc left in it....probably should shoot it up for a few weeks for a "boost" .....
    Trt is 7 days apart correct? And what's the average dose of that?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  37. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Trt is 7 days apart correct? And what's the average dose of that?
    standard dosage would be 100mg per week, if you got a cool doc? 200mg per week. Some idiot doctors prescribe 100mg every 2 weeks or even 100mg per month LOL. That would be a no go for me, give me fcking androgel vrs 100mg once or twice a month
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.88%

standard dosage would be 100mg per week, if you got a cool doc? 200mg per week. Some idiot doctors prescribe 100mg every 2 weeks or even 100mg per month LOL. That would be a no go for me, give me fcking androgel vrs 100mg once or twice a month
    Nice in thinking of cruising on 200mg after my next cycle
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.52%

i go to the oc next monday to see what my levels are at, very interested to see..... i inject 100mgs a week btw
  40. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Nice in thinking of cruising on 200mg after my next cycle
    yeah, 100-200mg is a great dosage....only thing is that your still so young, I wouldn't want to F up my HPTA at your age. But if you really want to do it, that is a perfect amount of test...

Similar Forum Threads

1. First time test cyp
    By Flaw in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 12:07 AM
  2. First Time Test Prop Dosage
    By tdmaker in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 01:37 PM
  3. First time liquid clen user Cycle?
    By Changing in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2