Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

m doc only tests for test and lh, fsh which sux cuz id like to knwo dhea and estrogen

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%

i honestly dont know what to do at this point, i hae erase and 7-keto dhea pills........
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.08%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    m doc only tests for test and lh, fsh which sux cuz id like to knwo dhea and estrogen
    Tell your doc your nips are sensitive and slightly swollen.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

i honestly dont know what to do at this point, i hae erase and 7-keto dhea pills........
    mine too...and you have a legit medical condition, not just low test, you'd figure they'd want to help you out right? stupid MFckers, the people on this board do more to help you out than the goddamn doctor....makes me sick. would it kill them to test for estrogen? Christ on a crutch 7 keto is DHEA but I don't know how effective it will be at boosting DHEA or test levels....erase is perfect for an AI...do you work? make your own money? if so just get what you need, even if its oral DHEA pills on the cheap. or tell your mother you need some damn dermacrine for your health....you'll actually be telling her the truth. don't tell her I told you to try and triple dose your test boost though, I get in enough trouble around here without moms on my ass LOL...
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%

yes i work.... u think i shoudl try to take alittle more than the 100 mgs per week? so u think teh dermacrine is the mostimportant thin out of all of those? i jsut find it weird to take a test booster while takin test, thanks for all the help, this is a crazy time for me right now
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

yes i work.... u think i shoudl try to take alittle more than the 100 mgs per week? so u think teh dermacrine is the mostimportant thin out of all of those? i jsut find it weird to take a test booster while takin test, thanks for all the help, this is a crazy time for me right now
    if you could get 200mg per week, I'd say that is legit and don't bother with anything else (unless you really want to add in more test then go for it)....I am just getting on the damn androgel so I really need to bump it up with the dermacrine. The derma/DHEA will convert to test in your body, while the exogenous shots of test you get (or gel) are just that...from outside the body, and the test boosters (such as DAA) are dirt cheap and should boost up your natural test level (since you are on low dose test, 100mg per week is pretty low and the gel is def low dose). I can't tell you that this combo will work, its just one of my many "idea's" I come up with. you gotta take what your given, then figure out how to make it work...adapt to the situation you know? but damn, oral DHEA and DAA are about the cheapest things around nowadays other than caffeine pills
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    In all honesty man I wouldn't add in anything right now if you want an honest assessment of how the treatment is working for you. You've had one shot, right? It can take around 4 weeks for the shots to get a relatively stable level of blood plasma levels.

If you start adding in other things to boos your test then you really won't know you're effective dose. You may respond well to 100mg and be good to go on that. You may bump it up an then end up with some Tatas...you really don't know unless you get the bloodwork.

If anything, I'd maybe use a low dose of erase to modulate the T to E ratio a bit. Other than that I'd leave it alone until after you get some bloodwork.

Just my two cents.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Yeah best to get baseline levels on the test alone after several months....but im an old impatient bastard who wants to jack the damn test up NOW!!!! this one goes to 11 ....but for kretz...he probably should wait till later to incorporate the DHEA and test boosters. Plus im on the pissant gel....he is on 100mg shots...i need extra assistance ...he may not...
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I was just prescriped test cyp by my doc for low test. i am only 22 but have test in the mid 200s, we have tried many things and clomid worked a little but only got me up to this level.....my script is for 100mg per week

Today was my first injection. I did it myself at the doctors office in my thigh. As soon as i put it in my leg i almost felt it going throughout my leg. Other than that i felt ok. The nurse wanted to have me sit on the table for a while jsut to make sure i didnt have an allergic reaction or anything....well, once i got on the table i began feelin ery liht headed andpassed out......my leg is still bothering me now as well.

Any idea why this happened? do you think its a reaction to the test or just hte whole situation? Thanks for any input
    Lololol just found your thread here. Im honest to god not loling at you. I did the same thing the second time i pinned. First time i was nervous and all went well aside from shaky hands. Second time i was like this is cake. Jabbed. Pushed 2mls. Pulled the pin. Heard a splash and something warm on my leg... blood everywhere! Down i went. It gets better.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Lololol just found your thread here. Im honest to god not loling at you. I did the same thing the second time i pinned. First time i was nervous and all went well aside from shaky hands. Second time i was like this is cake. Jabbed. Pushed 2mls. Pulled the pin. Heard a splash and something warm on my leg... blood everywhere! Down i went. It gets better.
    thanks for the support!monday should be interesting.....do u think the fact that i had not eatin anythign played a factor, since i do IF style diet ?
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

thanks for the support!monday should be interesting.....do u think the fact that i had not eatin anythign played a factor, since i do IF style diet ?
    Yes and no. The only reason I say no is because if you get bloodtested they tell you to fast prior to that and you are still puncturing a needle into your arm...

But for the yes side... at that point into your fast your are injecting a substance into yourself (not pulling something out like in donating blood) and your body is already on the sensitive side of things (insulin included) anyway so suddenly introducing something into your system when there really isn't much circulating to begin with is quite possibly a huge shock for it.

Just my .02.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.93%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Mkretz, you should talk to that guy "The Matrix" he knows a lot about this type of thing.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

Yes and no. The only reason I say no is because if you get bloodtested they tell you to fast prior to that and you are still puncturing a needle into your arm...

But for the yes side... at that point into your fast your are injecting a substance into yourself (not pulling something out like in donating blood) and your body is already on the sensitive side of things (insulin included) anyway so suddenly introducing something into your system when there really isn't much circulating to begin with is quite possibly a huge shock for it.

Just my .02.
    Agreed. Ive found it better to eat a little pre pin. Helps a little.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%

ill make srue i eat somethin this time....i actually used to work with the matrix, he had me on gel for a while
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

ill make srue i eat somethin this time....i actually used to work with the matrix, he had me on gel for a while
    how much gel per day did you take? and how much did it bring up your test?
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    how much gel per day did you take? and how much did it bring up your test?
    dont remember exactly, the max dose i think, got me in the 800s!
  17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

dont remember exactly, the max dose i think, got me in the 800s!
    oh c'mon man, don't do me like that LOL....my script says 75 count of 2.5G androgel 1% for 30 days....but they gave me 30 count, Fin aholes....I'm going back tomorrow to tell them they gypped me....and they better not make like I'm a liar, been going there steady for my coreg for 8 years so they should trust me. maybe they left the extra bag in the pickup area? not sure. but I guess I would be averaging 6.25G a day? that is why I wanted to know so I could gauge the effectiveness of that type dosage, ~7G....
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%

i was taking the pump and doin around 10 a day i believe in order to get my leels around like 880 i think
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i was taking the pump and doin around 10 a day i believe in order to get my leels around like 880 i think
    Just curious--whyd you decide not to work with matrix?
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%

Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Just curious--whyd you decide not to work with matrix?
    i actually worked wth him for a long time......he kinda just stopped answering me to tell you the truth, plus nothin was really getting better it seemed, i mean he made everythin sound great but there was always something mroe for me to buy and do and after liek a year it seemed liek nothing really had changed
  21. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Kretzy fired his azz you should fire your doctor too....I was gonna fire mine today, but his secretary had all the right answers so I will go along with the plan since it made sense, they are just being too careful wanting to slowly up the dosage month by month...thats cool though, I'm just gonna apply the gel to my balls and increase the absorption to the nth degree! LOL...
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%

i hear u there man, its a long procsess ive been goin through this for too long....and its only the beginning for me, and i cant fire my doc, i really got no where else to o.........
  23. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

yeah its hard to fire doctors.....complicated....but I mean really....how the FCK am I gonna get "side effects" from a 2.5g gel packet once per day when its absorption is for shyt and I routinely have injected 400-700mg of test per week previously? and 2.5mg (probably) of test per day is gonna give me sides? c'mon man, I'm all for safety but damn thats called straight pus$yfooting around. HIT ME WITH THE 7.5 OR 10G PACKETS MAN!!!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%

haha yea if i was ok with it u probably woudl be........i uess i shouldnt be too worried abotu sides if i didnt hae any from 10g per day of gel for a while and this is alot less than that.............i think
  25. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

haha yea if i was ok with it u probably woudl be........i uess i shouldnt be too worried abotu sides if i didnt hae any from 10g per day of gel for a while and this is alot less than that.............i think
    Are you on 100mg per week injections? if so it would be equivalent to 70mg-140mg of 10G androgel depending on absorption....should be a low of 10% and a high of maybe 20% at best depending on many factors....10G = 10mg per day of test at 10% absorption and 1% potency...so 7 days that is 70mg low/average figure, maybe upwards of 100mg or more if you got good absorption. So I'd say the 100mg injection is more similar than less potent in comparison to the 10G gel.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thanks man. I occasionally cycle PES erase just for comfort. Like your doc said, on that low of dose, needing a manzier isn't that likely....still, any educated guy on the subject still had a fear of ending up looking like Bob from Fight Club!

Do you use/ have you used DHEA ad well?
    Im also using .25mg arimidex eod to eood. So no im not to worried. I do not react well to estrogen sides however. But 25mg is a low dose. Some research goes up to 200mg. Again topical is prefered. But im not the richest person.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Are you on 100mg per week injections? if so it would be equivalent to 70mg-140mg of 10G androgel depending on absorption....should be a low of 10% and a high of maybe 20% at best depending on many factors....10G = 10mg per day of test at 10% absorption and 1% potency...so 7 days that is 70mg low/average figure, maybe upwards of 100mg or more if you got good absorption. So I'd say the 100mg injection is more similar than less potent in comparison to the 10G gel.

so it seems like this 100mgs per week may be good for me, im not gonna do anything for right now and jsut see how i react, i have bloods done again in a month, until then, my test will still be hiher than it was which i have to be happy about i uess
  28. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

so it seems like this 100mgs per week may be good for me, im not gonna do anything for right now and jsut see how i react, i have bloods done again in a month, until then, my test will still be hiher than it was which i have to be happy about i uess
    i'm willing to bet you'll be pleased with the 100mg injections....more consistent and reliable than the gel, you know exactly what you are injecting versus playing russian roulette with the gel absorption. once you get bloods done you will know for sure if you need to bump it up...problem is that the doctors idea of "ideal" test levels and your/my idea of ideal test levels? will be miles apart. They will probably deem 800's or 900's way too high and try to bump you down lol.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%

yea he said he was shooting for liek 400-500, i want more dammit lol
  30. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

yea he said he was shooting for liek 400-500, i want more dammit lol
    350 is the top of low, bottom of normal range....so who the F would be satisfied with 400 and change is completely clueless. even the androgel packets shoot for 750-850 with the 10g packets and 600-650 with the 5g judging by the charts they include with the package insert. you should show him that and ask why he is shooting for almost half that much or 1/3 less. doesn't make sense, not like 700-800 test is gonna harm you, for a healthy male those levels can only help and make you healthier.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

350 is the top of low, bottom of normal range....so who the F would be satisfied with 400 and change is completely clueless. even the androgel packets shoot for 750-850 with the 10g packets and 600-650 with the 5g judging by the charts they include with the package insert. you should show him that and ask why he is shooting for almost half that much or 1/3 less. doesn't make sense, not like 700-800 test is gonna harm you, for a healthy male those levels can only help and make you healthier.
    I'm like you, I've had three if fervent doctors tell me that they like to get their patients to 450-500. Doesn't make sense to me. I started out on this biatch at 172, so that's way better than what I was, but @ 27 I want to be at the top of the scale.
  32. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

I'm like you, I've had three if fervent doctors tell me that they like to get their patients to 450-500. Doesn't make sense to me. I started out on this biatch at 172, so that's way better than what I was, but @ 27 I want to be at the top of the scale.
    yeah especially for you younger guys.....it just makes logical sense to be near top of the chart. For us guys 35 and older, especially in the 40's and 50's....we are trying to get into the 20's year old range of course which is not necessarily "normal" for our age.....so I can see the doctors potential argument there (still bullshyt but at least they have a leg to stand on with some sort of legit claim). I think they don't understand the whole concept of TRT, men want to get to the maximum levels (top 1/4 of the chart), as long as it does not interfere with their general health. if they can prove its interfering and causing some health issue, OK...if not then explain to me why I shouldn't be at "high" levels. I don't think they will have a legit answer to that question.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%

yea, im 22....nothin abnormal about 800 test
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.95%

Was reading these post yesterday lol haa you all are funny.

If I were you I would demand to see a endo. Doctor has no right to stop you from seeing a endo. I personally would sue the shizz out of them for prescribing such a low does and I would win that case to.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thanks for sharing. I thought about working with him. What I can't understand is now he works with these doctors and has nearly no formal training in medicine. Seems like it would be a huge liability for the docs.

I'm also afraid it's nearly a sales scheme...
  36. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Was reading these post yesterday lol haa you all are funny.

If I were you I would demand to see a endo. Doctor has no right to stop you from seeing a endo. I personally would sue the shizz out of them for prescribing such a low does and I would win that case to.
    they asked me "endo"??? when I mentioned it while inquiring about my low test number (they said "all clear" on the phone of course despite test score being marked low)...I had to ask for a copy of the results which they were more than happy to accommodate....then when I phoned them up for a referral to an endo they gave me the what for? spiel and said they do it out of the office there. so I inquired as to what methods they use etc...it was told to me either monthly shots of 100mg test (some do bi-weekly, both protocols are useless really though) and there are cases where they prescribe androgel. so I was like alright get back to me. call me back the next day and said I was not a candidate for shots since i was asymptomatic...so then we get the gel option of course...and low doses to assess tolerance of all things to add insult to injury (as if 2.5 G of 1% will harm me some way or give me sides). I'll play along if they bump me up eventually to 10G per week ...but if I encounter any more resistance I'm telling them refer me to an endo or I'm calling the cops...OK my lawyer LOL...
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

What do they mean by asymptotic?
  38. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

What do they mean by asymptotic?
    it means the opposite of symptomatic.....in other words you aren't showing any symptoms of the problem...in this case, lowered muscle mass, increased fat (esp estrogenic fat), lethargy, low sex drive/libido. I was not asked if I had any of these symptoms, yet going by my test result alone that should tell them there is a problem. but they never asked me if I had symptoms, and I did not complain about them....so they probably did a visual and said this guy is not having symptoms. I did not argue about it, i just said OK i'll try the gel. I'm willing to give anything a shot. I'll increase the absorption and take other things to potentiate the gel. I could have went off and told them I was never asked if I had these symptoms. as if you can visually tell if someone is lethargic or has low sex drive LMFAO.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%

my doc is an endo :-(
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.95%

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

it means the opposite of symptomatic.....in other words you aren't showing any symptoms of the problem...in this case, lowered muscle mass, increased fat (esp estrogenic fat), lethargy, low sex drive/libido. I was not asked if I had any of these symptoms, yet going by my test result alone that should tell them there is a problem. but they never asked me if I had symptoms, and I did not complain about them....so they probably did a visual and said this guy is not having symptoms. I did not argue about it, i just said OK i'll try the gel. I'm willing to give anything a shot. I'll increase the absorption and take other things to potentiate the gel. I could have went off and told them I was never asked if I had these symptoms. as if you can visually tell if someone is lethargic or has low sex drive LMFAO.
    Why don't you buy your own test lol?

Similar Forum Threads

1. First time test cyp
    By Flaw in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 12:07 AM
  2. First Time Test Prop Dosage
    By tdmaker in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 01:37 PM
  3. First time liquid clen user Cycle?
    By Changing in forum Anabolics