Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2012

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

  1. I think the deal with DMZ is superdrol contamination. The company would be in deep shyt if the DEA found even trace amounts of SD in their stock. Better safe than sorry.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Kinggrommet
    I think the deal with DMZ is superdrol contamination. The company would be in deep shyt if the DEA found even trace amounts of SD in their stock. Better safe than sorry.
    There's companies who are still selling dmz and m-sten. claiming no superdrol. I think you could sue if you got in trouble as they lied

  3. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11

    There's companies who are still selling dmz and m-sten. claiming no superdrol. I think you could sue if you got in trouble as they lied
    Right. I think it's more of a liability issue for the companies selling it, more than for the consumers buying it. If the DEA got wind of a rumor that a DMZ brand contained SD, they could shut them down while examining their product, not good for business.
    •   
       


  4. I wonder how many other compounds can be made from a superdrol backbone !, more drugs will keep coming with all this idiocy of banning supplements. drugs are a reality, and the only one who can change that is God, so drugs are in th world for a reason, also think about it, how boring this world would be without alcohol, stimulants, and steroids, AWFUL!.

  5. What would be the approximate "time-frame" for the other compounds, SD not included?

    Months, years? I know congress has meet X number of times before it becomes law...

  6. Looking at that list looks like all ph's are banned. What's staying????
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  7. Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    Looking at that list looks like all ph's are banned. What's staying????
    Right now is the superdrol and pstanz ban this month. This bill hasn't passed yet but it pretty much tries to ban everything

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Right now is the superdrol and pstanz ban this month. This bill hasn't passed yet but it pretty much tries to ban everything
    yup, everything but protein and other natural supps, but watch out!, the FDA is even complaining about fish oils ... probably because it improves heart health and with less heart diseases, we consume less pharma grade medicines, a great loss to big pharma... at least with all i read on the subject i see this connection... they are going to ban vitamins next.... btw they already banned raw milk as well LMFAO

    BTW, I wonder whats going to happen with DHEA and its derivatives?. DHEA has been defended at all coast and i think thats the only supp we could buy?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle

    yup, everything but protein and other natural supps, but watch out!, the FDA is even complaining about fish oils ... probably because it improves heart health and with less heart diseases, we consume less pharma grade medicines, a great loss to big pharma... at least with all i read on the subject i see this connection... they are going to ban vitamins next.... btw they already banned raw milk as well LMFAO
    Yeh, I think that's the idea behind the "world health org"

    OK, I have a cycle of SD felt. What other Ph should I pick up before its to late.
    If u could only pi k up one bottle what would it be???
    I was thinking mechobol. I don't think I could ever pin
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11

    Right now is the superdrol and pstanz ban this month. This bill hasn't passed yet but it pretty much tries to ban everything
    It does ban everything.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Yeh, I think that's the idea behind the "world health org"

    OK, I have a cycle of SD felt. What other Ph should I pick up before its to late.
    If u could only pi k up one bottle what would it be???
    I was thinking mechobol. I don't think I could ever pin
    well, the best thing you could do is pin, but i feel you i hate needles 2, but this time ill try... i feel nervous just to think about it ... so if you dont want to pin, id suggest to stock up on trenavar, mechabol, ultradrol, p stanz and epi, as for what you could use with sdrol, id say the following:

    11-keto
    androhard
    P-stanz
    dermacrine and or androenhance

    if i were to stack superdrol id pick any of those for sure, because SD is harsh and efeftcive enough to just need a mild compound, non methyl, but still effective.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    yup, everything but protein and other natural supps, but watch out!, the FDA is even complaining about fish oils ... probably because it improves heart health and with less heart diseases, we consume less pharma grade medicines, a great loss to big pharma... at least with all i read on the subject i see this connection... they are going to ban vitamins next.... btw they already banned raw milk as well LMFAO

    BTW, I wonder whats going to happen with DHEA and its derivatives?. DHEA has been defended at all coast and i think thats the only supp we could buy?
    There's a prescription fish oil "medicine", that's why they'll ban it in supps. Big pharma ownes the government
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. Yeh, its disgusting. Corporation push, we take, fuk it
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  14. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Yeh, its disgusting. Corporation push, we take, fuk it
    x 2... they only want the money and the power, BTW i wonder how many of them are in shape LOL

  15. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    There's a prescription fish oil "medicine", that's why they'll ban it in supps. Big pharma ownes the government
    I found this interesting article, nothing new to me, but a must read, as it should be spread between us and our friends.

    http://www.healthkicker.com/72280093...a-and-the-fda/

  16. Yeh. There was a bill that past Nov last year that allowed, pharmacy to dictate what the FDA will ban, organic orange juice / organics where mentioned as possible health threats
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  17. Bunch of fat @ss rich dudes who've never stepped foot in a gym other than to take a soak in the HOTT tub!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Bunch of fat @ss rich dudes who've never stepped foot in a gym other than to take a soak in the HOTT tub!
    HAHAHAHAHA THATS EXACTLY HOW I PICTURE THEM! also with awful sex lives, gettin up in the morning with an awful attitude towards the world, and theyre habits in line like a fkn robot, how boring!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle

    HAHAHAHAHA THATS EXACTLY HOW I PICTURE THEM! also with awful sex lives, gettin up in the morning with an awful attitude towards the world, and theyre habits in line like a fkn robot, how boring!
    Probably goes like...coffee...newspaper....s hower...make a bunch of laws they really know nothing about (work)...soak in YMCA hot tub....dinner...NBC nightly news...bed....repeat...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by lboston

    Probably goes like...coffee...newspaper....s hower...make a bunch of laws they really know nothing about (work)...soak in YMCA hot tub....dinner...NBC nightly news...bed....repeat...
    They probably have their own hot tubs if they're rich. Unless they like the froth in the public dickaccino

  21. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Probably goes like...coffee...newspaper....s hower...make a bunch of laws they really know nothing about (work)...soak in YMCA hot tub....dinner...NBC nightly news...bed....repeat...
    ROFL! XD so true!!!!!!!! haha... they need to stop being boring, stick a pin in theyre fat skin, enjoy real sex, get drunk and enjoy life!, but they will never do. they just cover theyr fat figures with a ridiculous suit that cost 1000s dollars.... while i have a cabinet with steroids, and i workout and improve my physique, and would look better with a froot loom t-shirt.... cheaper, and certanly better look than a fat in a fkn suit!

  22. How are we certain SD would end up UG? Phera was a great all out bulker for people and made people feel great, but not many (if any) UG Labs even produced it. It was a DS too.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11

    They probably have their own hot tubs if they're rich. Unless they like the froth in the public dickaccino
    Oh they enjoy the company of others and the man stew...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle

    ROFL! XD so true!!!!!!!! haha... they need to stop being boring, stick a pin in theyre fat skin, enjoy real sex, get drunk and enjoy life!, but they will never do. they just cover theyr fat figures with a ridiculous suit that cost 1000s dollars.... while i have a cabinet with steroids, and i workout and improve my physique, and would look better with a froot loom t-shirt.... cheaper, and certanly better look than a fat in a fkn suit!
    No doubt my friend. The suit never makes the man...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    well, the best thing you could do is pin, but i feel you i hate needles 2, but this time ill try... i feel nervous just to think about it ... so if you dont want to pin, id suggest to stock up on trenavar, mechabol, ultradrol, p stanz and epi, as for what you could use with sdrol, id say the following:

    11-keto
    androhard
    P-stanz
    dermacrine and or androenhance

    if i were to stack superdrol id pick any of those for sure, because SD is harsh and efeftcive enough to just need a mild compound, non methyl, but still effective.
    androhard dermacrine and androenhance are getting banned on 29th as well?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by chil View Post
    androhard dermacrine and androenhance are getting banned on 29th as well?
    I dont think so, and i really hope they are not banned, it would be terrible, also as far as i know, these products have more of a natural backbone, since they are DHEA based

  27. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    I dont think so, and i really hope they are not banned, it would be terrible, also as far as i know, these products have more of a natural backbone, since they are DHEA based
    are things like halo extreme and cyanostane rx getting banned on the 29th ??? sorry for questions i just wanna stock up before its gone yanno

  28. Quote Originally Posted by chil View Post
    are things like halo extreme and cyanostane rx getting banned on the 29th ??? sorry for questions i just wanna stock up before its gone yanno
    Thing is i guess all steroids will be banned, from phs, to designers... the only ones that i think they could be saved are DHEAs and probably 11-keto, but thats my guess.... but honestly, now that the FDA is even complaining aabout fish oils... i am concerned :S

  29. only SD and p-stanz are banned on the 29th. The bill banning all PH/DS supps hasn't even been voted on yet
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  30. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    only SD and p-stanz are banned on the 29th. The bill banning all PH/DS supps hasn't even been voted on yet
    thank you

  31. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    Thing is i guess all steroids will be banned, from phs, to designers... the only ones that i think they could be saved are DHEAs and probably 11-keto, but thats my guess.... but honestly, now that the FDA is even complaining aabout fish oils... i am concerned :S
    have an article on FDA and fish oil i'd love to read it ..... things are gettin crazy.... NWO, hope you guys got your bug out gear haha

  32. Quote Originally Posted by chil View Post
    have an article on FDA and fish oil i'd love to read it ..... things are gettin crazy.... NWO, hope you guys got your bug out gear haha
    i have superdrol in my cabinet, probably will use it soon, before i am called officialy a "criminal!" for sdrol possesion :P LMAO

  33. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    i have superdrol in my cabinet, probably will use it soon, before i am called officialy a "criminal!" for sdrol possesion :P LMAO
    ditto

  34. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle

    i have superdrol in my cabinet, probably will use it soon, before i am called officialy a "criminal!" for sdrol possesion :P LMAO
    I just ordered 4 bottles

    to "the man"

  35. mod edit: read the rules. you just broke 2 of them.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    jebus!! what kind did you get?? im thinking a lower dose clone?
    Running 20/20/30/30/30 my next cycle. That cycle would be 91 pills.

    I used m-stane. 10mg

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser76
    mod edit: read the rules. you just broke 2 of them.
    Sorry for my screw up guys. Never meant to break the rules.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser76 View Post
    Sorry for my screw up guys. Never meant to break the rules.
    Myself and RH too lol....too many rules to remember them all

  39. Yeah apologies here too
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  40. If I just ordered some sd and it gets here on or after the 29th, am I screwed?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 12:51 AM
  2. Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2011
    By LMR in forum Supplements
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 11:55 PM
  3. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 12:39 PM
  4. Anabolic Steroid Control of 2004. What the ?
    By faceman35 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 01:08 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-24-2004, 08:36 PM
Log in
Log in