Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2012

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I'm callin' it right now, this gets shot down. I said it.
I hope you are right but now that the fed govt has failed 2 times to convict Roger Clemens, they'll have more time to mess with all of us menaces to society.

rockme

rockme

Awards
i have superdrol in my cabinet, probably will use it soon, before i am called officialy a "criminal!" for sdrol possesion :p LMAO
Yeah. This is really ridiculous. We have drug dealers, street gangs, and hardcore street drugs flooding the streets, but they want to focus on performance enhancers. Speechless...

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Yeah. This is really ridiculous. We have drug dealers, street gangs, and hardcore street drugs flooding the streets, but they want to focus on performance enhancers. Speechless...
Yea it would require more than the stroke of a pen to stop those crimes. Too much work. If we used our military to defend our country against what is really destroying the US instead of oil interest think how better off we would be..

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
By the way does anybody know what the true shelf life of Pstanz is?

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
Starting a thread on proper storage and shelf life maybe post p stan question there

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting a thread on proper storage and shelf life maybe post p stan question there
Somewhat relevant, but I made a thread on supplement hoarding a ways back. IIRC, it's titled "supplement hoarding 101."

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
Somewhat relevant, but I made a thread on supplement hoarding a ways back. IIRC, it's titled "supplement hoarding 101."
mmmmkkkk ima check it out, i started post already but im sure you have a bounty of info in your thread.. thx u

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Links to both?

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
Ill post link to both right after I take this shower