Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2012

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are already hundreds of ugl's. They may start to carry sd but i wouldnt hold your breath. No aas user runs ph's. It makes no sense. Why take something that converts a % to an aas when you can just take the aas.

Now begins the rise of ph users using aas and a rise in the blackmarket demand as a result.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now begins the rise of ph users using aas and a rise in the blackmarket demand as a result.
Dea making money. More busts, more funds.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This will always be a never-ending battle. Hopefully we can make enough noise that this doesn't pass, but the battle will never be over.

And SD is available through some UGLs.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just drink drano it works the same way as SD but its faster acting. Plus I don't think it will ever end up on the ban list!.

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
so if this passes.... are we going to see huge blowout stock up sales, or just a complete evisceration of product??

steppinRazor

Awards
Is there talk of when this might pass?

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
well if it does pass.... ima be like this for the sale...[video=youtube;-9KGQafNORw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9KGQafNORw&feature=related[/video]

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
Beastdrol is overpriced, just like everything else from that company. Maybe with the exception of hella. I got great results with m-stane.
That's what I thought, too. It seems like what you're paying more for is the LCLT.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
i think congress is only meeting like 5 times before the end of the year. so will be next year probably. must be nice to have a job where you show up once a month. lol
If we pressure them, and show up in force (on the phone, email, letter etc) I think they will shoot it down....but we need to bust their balls and threaten their re-election :D

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
you have more faith than me. in his opening statement, the congressman started in about protecting american families and children and all that. so here we go. i figure its pretty much a done deal.
Yeah, don't let us ruin American families! Have their kids sit down on their couches with ice cream and potato chips instead. It'll be much better!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
you have more faith than me. in his opening statement, the congressman started in about protecting american families and children and all that. so here we go. i figure its pretty much a done deal.
I still believe in the power of the people.....this country was founded on principle of the voice of the people being honored by our elected officials....

ahhh fck it lets just stockpile the fckin' stuff! :D

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still believe in the power of the people.....this country was founded on principle of the voice of the people being honored by our elected officials....

ahhh fck it lets just stockpile the fckin' stuff! :D
Yeah, you could pick up enough to cycle for 10 years for maybe $500 with some variety once the liquidation sales start. Then all u need to buy in the future is your on cycle supps and pct.

etnukekav

Awards
I'm pretty sure the ban got passed, takes effect on August 28th or 29th this year.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty sure the ban got passed, takes effect on August 28th or 29th this year.
Wrong. That's the ban on SD. This blanket ban was just introduced so there's still time

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bad, thought this was about the sd ban
yeah, the SD ban goes into effect at the end of August. This latest bill was introduced a couple weeks ago and would ban a long list of PHs as well as give blanket authority to yank anything else off the shelves they want for up to two years which would stop the development of new compounds. This would effectively end the ride for ph/ds users unless you're willing to go underground, and then you might as well get real gear anyway.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
where did you find that info? I'm curious and can't locate it
yeah, the SD ban goes into effect at the end of August. This latest bill was introduced a couple weeks ago and would ban a long list of PHs as well as give blanket authority to yank anything else off the shelves they want for up to two years which would stop the development of new compounds. This would effectively end the ride for ph/ds users unless you're willing to go underground, and then you might as well get real gear anyway.
^^^

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
where did you find that info? I'm curious and can't locate it
I haven't seen the official document or story, but I do know retailers are saying that end of the month is when the grace period is up and they are getting everything out of their possession by or before that date.

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
The kill date for sdrol is Aug 29.... Mod edit: no

Oswizle

Awards
Our Govt is so whack.... its time to step up on new research... Myostatin?

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Our Govt is so whack.... its time to step up on new research... Myostatin?
There's already some people doing work on it. There's a few logs floating around. Only problem is that it's expensive as fuark.

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Recon if this is gonna affect the sarms?

Oswizle

Awards
**** wasting anytime....research needs to be stepped up... quit ****ing around with technology from the 60's aka synthesize cholesterol

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22621743
Role of satellite cells in muscle growth and maintenance of muscle mass

[h=3]Abstract[/h]Changes in muscle mass may result from changes in protein turnover, reflecting the balance between protein synthesis and protein degradation, and changes in cell turnover, reflecting the balance between myonuclear accretion and myonuclear loss. Myonuclear accretion, i.e. increase in the number of myonuclei within the muscle fibers, takes place via proliferation and fusion of satellite cells, myogenic stem cells associated to skeletal muscle fibers and involved in muscle regeneration. In developing muscle, satellite cells undergo extensive proliferation and most of them fuse with myofibers, thus contributing to the increase in myonuclei during early postnatal stages. A similar process is induced in adult skeletal muscle by functional overload and exercise. In contrast, satellite cells and myonuclei may undergo apoptosis during muscle atrophy, although it is debated whether myonuclear loss occurs in atrophying muscle. An increase in myofiber size can also occur by changes in protein turnover without satellite cell activation, e.g. in late phases of postnatal development or in some models of muscle hypertrophy. The relative role of protein turnover and cell turnover in muscle adaptation and in the establishment of functional muscle hypertrophy remains to be established. The identification of the signaling pathways mediating satellite cell activation may provide therapeutic targets for combating muscle wasting in a variety of pathological conditions, including cancer cachexia, renal and cardiac failure, neuromuscular diseases, as well as aging sarcopenia.

Oswizle

Awards
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22869749
Role of satellite cells versus myofibers in muscle hypertrophy induced by inhibition of the myostatin/activin signaling pathway

[h=3]Abstract[/h]Myostatin and activin A are structurally related secreted proteins that act to limit skeletal muscle growth. The cellular targets for myostatin and activin A in muscle and the role of satellite cells in mediating muscle hypertrophy induced by inhibition of this signaling pathway have not been fully elucidated. Here we show that myostatin/activin A inhibition can cause muscle hypertrophy in mice lacking either syndecan4 or Pax7, both of which are important for satellite cell function and development. Moreover, we show that muscle hypertrophy after pharmacological blockade of this pathway occurs without significant satellite cell proliferation and fusion to myofibers and without an increase in the number of myonuclei per myofiber. Finally, we show that genetic ablation of Acvr2b, which encodes a high-affinity receptor for myostatin and activin A specifically in myofibers is sufficient to induce muscle hypertrophy. All of these findings are consistent with satellite cells playing little or no role in myostatin/activin A signaling in vivo and render support that inhibition of this signaling pathway can be an effective therapeutic approach for increasing muscle growth even in disease settings characterized by satellite cell dysfunction.

steppinRazor

Awards
numerous adverse health effects in the human body including liver toxicity, baldness, uncontrolled rage and heart attacks
are they talking about steroids or ALCOHOL??? This **** is out of control. Who are these *******s telling us what we can and cannot consume. FFS

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
The government is not only taking a shat on our heads, but also research in general... Who knows what working with these compounds in "legal" labs could lead too. Maybe they just blocked a cure for cancer, who knows

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just FYI, Elite is liquidating their remaining s-drol for $10/bottle.

steppinRazor

Awards
Just FYI, Elite is liquidating their remaining s-drol for $10/bottle.
That's crazy...but what's even crazier I saw a place selling it for $300 a bottle!! Lmfao!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's crazy...but what's even crazier I saw a place selling it for $300 a bottle!! Lmfao!
lol, unless that bottle has about 10,000 doses in it, I'd say thats a rip off

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol, unless that bottle has about 10,000 doses in it, I'd say thats a rip off
I wish i had 10,000 doses of SD :D

I did see Lgi is letting go of sd for $14 and transform SD for $16

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
Pm please

stevenmi04

Awards
Is RPN's havoc not already illegal. Its one of the nomenclatures on this list but i thought it was already illegal. enlighten me please