Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2012

Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. I must find the contamination...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    that compound isn't even in the vida book. i've decided they wrote the nomenclature wrong and meant 1 ene which would be methy 1ad which has been on the market and isn't on the list. this makes more sense to me.
    17α-methyl-androst-1-ene-3,17β-diol --- methyl 1ad
    17α-methyl-androst-2-ene-3,17β-diol ---wtf

    if i am correct, it pretty much proves that they don't know what the hell they're doing.
    They also added the 5b variation of Superdrol. Don't know wtf that's suppose to be.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    that compound isn't even in the vida book. i've decided they wrote the nomenclature wrong and meant 1 ene which would be methy 1ad which has been on the market and isn't on the list. this makes more sense to me.
    17α-methyl-androst-1-ene-3,17β-diol --- methyl 1ad
    17α-methyl-androst-2-ene-3,17β-diol ---wtf

    if i am correct, it pretty much proves that they don't know what the hell they're doing.
    There are many possible variations and analogues of anabolic steroids not listed in Vida's book.

    3-OH-Phera would look like this:

    Name:  3-hydroxy-Phera.png
Views: 440
Size:  1.4 KB


    I suppose your theory is possible though (given that they listed 2 of the nomenclatures twice, I wouldn't put it past whoever wrote it).

  4. Looks like PP is gonna be laughing all the way to the bank due to this....
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"

  5. Quote Originally Posted by supraseed48
    Looks like PP is gonna be laughing all the way to the bank due to this....
    Hey it's safe to the liver.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  6. Trenazone ftw

  7. Now begins... The Rise of the UGL's

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    my thinking was that if they were gonna get preemptive with these compounds, why stop there.
    They didn't stop there. Anything structurally related to a known anabolic is covered by this bill.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    yeah there are lots of compounds not in the vida
    Vida is the author not the book. Frankenstein is the doctor not the monster.
  10. Stupes
    Stupes's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by henryv

    They didn't stop there. Anything structurally related to a known anabolic is covered by this bill.
    They finally caught on.

    What does that mean for products like Trenavar and Mentabolan???....

  11. "uncontrolled rage" Lmfao oh god.. I can't believe after all these years the gov still doesnt realize it's a freaking myth
  12. Stupes
    Stupes's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by machorox123
    "uncontrolled rage" Lmfao oh god.. I can't believe after all these years the gov still doesnt realize it's a freaking myth
    True - uncontrolled rage is absolutely ridiculous. MLB locker rooms would have been plagued by riots on a daily basis through the 90's if this were even remotely true.

    But your are kidding yourself if you don't think sex hormones affect mood to some degree.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by NYiron
    This is ridiculous they decide to pick on the less than 1% of the population who has dedicated themselves to the gym and bettering their physique/strength and fitness. At this point its comical how ass backward our present time and society is. So we make muscle enhancing substances, for people who work their asses off in the gym to better themselves, illegal but at the same time lets decriminalize marijuana and even talk of making it legal, how smart are we!!!! Lets legalize a know psychoactive drug running ramped in our youth and responsible for making our youth already lazier and fatter then they all ready fu*#king are. Lets just drive the country further down the toilet. How about the countless number of deaths from alcohol and tobacco a year. The families that are torn apart by alcoholism, the children becoming addicted to nicotine, the chemicals being pumped into cigarettes, the amount of youth who think their "innocent" daily partying/binge drinking is normal until graduate college and realize holy sh1t I can't go a day without alcohol consumption. Yet all of these things are readily available, with just some tax, to everyone and anyone who wants. And the negatives elsewhere pile up daily, if they maybe put an ounce of the energy and time into coming up with a solution for our miserable economy maybe then we would be a little closer to solving it. Sorry for the rant this just really hit a soft spot.
    THIS ^

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Stupes View Post
    True - uncontrolled rage is absolutely ridiculous. MLB locker rooms would have been plagued by riots on a daily basis through the 90's if this were even remotely true.

    But your are kidding yourself if you don't think sex hormones affect mood to some degree.
    Yeah, some people definitely get more aggressive or have a shorter fuse when on. It's more person dependent though and they usually already have to be predisposed to that type of behavior. It's just an overblown statement in general though for the most part IMO.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by broda
    Yeah, some people definitely get more aggressive or have a shorter fuse when on. It's more person dependent though and they usually already have to be predisposed to that type of behavior. It's just an overblown statement in general though for the most part IMO.
    Yeah, I have a short fuse already. It gets a little worse on cycle. Which is why I don't ever plan on running tren

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11

    Yeah, I have a short fuse already. It gets a little worse on cycle. Which is why I don't ever plan on running tren
    Short enough to kill a man?

  17. Also realize that Senator Orrin Hatch is the one who fought for supplements to NOT have to be approved by the FDA. So let's see... he wants less restrictions on supplements and wants to deem "anything with similar effects to testosterone" a controlled substance. Ya think he's getting funding from the supplement industry?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee

    Short enough to kill a man?
    No just quicker to yell and get angry. I usually just head to the gym or hit the heavy bag in my basement

    It's not like they take a normal person and turn them into a violent psychopath like that Ben Affleck PSA

  19. Seems to be all about the $$$$ if they could I bet they would produce them and sell them at a crazy cost... at least we have insurance for that right hahaha. Frustrating to say the least, spot on about the 1% of the population. We all need to own farms and get them for our "animals".

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  20. Does this bill cover sarms as well? I skimmed the first page...
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  21. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Does this bill cover sarms as well? I skimmed the first page...
    It could potentially if they wanted to. The wording would allow them to ban it if they wanted.

  22. But some sarms are used in cancer research... so maybe not? Can designer steroids ever be considered research chems?

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    But some sarms are used in cancer research... so maybe not? Can designer steroids ever be considered research chems?

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    Testosterone is used for medical purposes and it's banned.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by broda View Post
    Considering it is EXTREMELY broad I'm hoping that it lessens the chance of it passing.
    the 2004 ban was insanely broad as well, not as sweeping and general as this one, but I doubt our elected officials will give it much thought

  25. Will a PH expire over time if unopened? What's the window on this?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 12:51 AM
  2. Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2011
    By LMR in forum Supplements
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 11:55 PM
  3. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 12:39 PM
  4. Anabolic Steroid Control of 2004. What the ?
    By faceman35 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 01:08 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-24-2004, 08:36 PM
Log in
Log in