Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2012

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Trenazone ftw


  2. Now begins... The Rise of the UGL's

  3. Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    my thinking was that if they were gonna get preemptive with these compounds, why stop there.
    They didn't stop there. Anything structurally related to a known anabolic is covered by this bill.
    Antćus Labs rep
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    yeah there are lots of compounds not in the vida
    Vida is the author not the book. Frankenstein is the doctor not the monster.
    Antćus Labs rep
  5. Stupes
    Stupes's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by henryv

    They didn't stop there. Anything structurally related to a known anabolic is covered by this bill.
    They finally caught on.

    What does that mean for products like Trenavar and Mentabolan???....

  6. "uncontrolled rage" Lmfao oh god.. I can't believe after all these years the gov still doesnt realize it's a freaking myth
  7. Stupes
    Stupes's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by machorox123
    "uncontrolled rage" Lmfao oh god.. I can't believe after all these years the gov still doesnt realize it's a freaking myth
    True - uncontrolled rage is absolutely ridiculous. MLB locker rooms would have been plagued by riots on a daily basis through the 90's if this were even remotely true.

    But your are kidding yourself if you don't think sex hormones affect mood to some degree.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by NYiron
    This is ridiculous they decide to pick on the less than 1% of the population who has dedicated themselves to the gym and bettering their physique/strength and fitness. At this point its comical how ass backward our present time and society is. So we make muscle enhancing substances, for people who work their asses off in the gym to better themselves, illegal but at the same time lets decriminalize marijuana and even talk of making it legal, how smart are we!!!! Lets legalize a know psychoactive drug running ramped in our youth and responsible for making our youth already lazier and fatter then they all ready fu*#king are. Lets just drive the country further down the toilet. How about the countless number of deaths from alcohol and tobacco a year. The families that are torn apart by alcoholism, the children becoming addicted to nicotine, the chemicals being pumped into cigarettes, the amount of youth who think their "innocent" daily partying/binge drinking is normal until graduate college and realize holy sh1t I can't go a day without alcohol consumption. Yet all of these things are readily available, with just some tax, to everyone and anyone who wants. And the negatives elsewhere pile up daily, if they maybe put an ounce of the energy and time into coming up with a solution for our miserable economy maybe then we would be a little closer to solving it. Sorry for the rant this just really hit a soft spot.
    THIS ^

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Stupes View Post
    True - uncontrolled rage is absolutely ridiculous. MLB locker rooms would have been plagued by riots on a daily basis through the 90's if this were even remotely true.

    But your are kidding yourself if you don't think sex hormones affect mood to some degree.
    Yeah, some people definitely get more aggressive or have a shorter fuse when on. It's more person dependent though and they usually already have to be predisposed to that type of behavior. It's just an overblown statement in general though for the most part IMO.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by broda
    Yeah, some people definitely get more aggressive or have a shorter fuse when on. It's more person dependent though and they usually already have to be predisposed to that type of behavior. It's just an overblown statement in general though for the most part IMO.
    Yeah, I have a short fuse already. It gets a little worse on cycle. Which is why I don't ever plan on running tren

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11

    Yeah, I have a short fuse already. It gets a little worse on cycle. Which is why I don't ever plan on running tren
    Short enough to kill a man?

  12. Also realize that Senator Orrin Hatch is the one who fought for supplements to NOT have to be approved by the FDA. So let's see... he wants less restrictions on supplements and wants to deem "anything with similar effects to testosterone" a controlled substance. Ya think he's getting funding from the supplement industry?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee

    Short enough to kill a man?
    No just quicker to yell and get angry. I usually just head to the gym or hit the heavy bag in my basement

    It's not like they take a normal person and turn them into a violent psychopath like that Ben Affleck PSA

  14. Seems to be all about the $$$$ if they could I bet they would produce them and sell them at a crazy cost... at least we have insurance for that right hahaha. Frustrating to say the least, spot on about the 1% of the population. We all need to own farms and get them for our "animals".

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  15. Does this bill cover sarms as well? I skimmed the first page...
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Does this bill cover sarms as well? I skimmed the first page...
    It could potentially if they wanted to. The wording would allow them to ban it if they wanted.

  17. But some sarms are used in cancer research... so maybe not? Can designer steroids ever be considered research chems?

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    But some sarms are used in cancer research... so maybe not? Can designer steroids ever be considered research chems?

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    Testosterone is used for medical purposes and it's banned.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by broda View Post
    Considering it is EXTREMELY broad I'm hoping that it lessens the chance of it passing.
    the 2004 ban was insanely broad as well, not as sweeping and general as this one, but I doubt our elected officials will give it much thought

  20. Will a PH expire over time if unopened? What's the window on this?

  21. There are already hundreds of ugl's. They may start to carry sd but i wouldnt hold your breath. No aas user runs ph's. It makes no sense. Why take something that converts a % to an aas when you can just take the aas.

    Now begins the rise of ph users using aas and a rise in the blackmarket demand as a result.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  22. Quote Originally Posted by brundel

    Now begins the rise of ph users using aas and a rise in the blackmarket demand as a result.
    Dea making money. More busts, more funds.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg

    Dea making money. More busts, more funds.
    Black market supplies makin more money.
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    This will always be a never-ending battle. Hopefully we can make enough noise that this doesn't pass, but the battle will never be over.

    And SD is available through some UGLs.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  25. Just drink drano it works the same way as SD but its faster acting. Plus I don't think it will ever end up on the ban list!.

  26. so if this passes.... are we going to see huge blowout stock up sales, or just a complete evisceration of product??

  27. would 11 oxo andrenosterone be banned?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by standon23 View Post
    would 11 oxo andrenosterone be banned?
    Yes.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  29. Is there talk of when this might pass?
    Cultivating Mass.

  30. Forreal damn

  31. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Is there talk of when this might pass?
    lets think positively.....that its NOT gonna pass....better question would be "is there any talk of when this will be shot down?"

  32. well if it does pass.... ima be like this for the sale...

  33. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11

    Beastdrol is overpriced, just like everything else from that company. Maybe with the exception of hella. I got great results with m-stane.
    That's what I thought, too. It seems like what you're paying more for is the LCLT.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    i think congress is only meeting like 5 times before the end of the year. so will be next year probably. must be nice to have a job where you show up once a month. lol
    If we pressure them, and show up in force (on the phone, email, letter etc) I think they will shoot it down....but we need to bust their balls and threaten their re-election

  35. Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    you have more faith than me. in his opening statement, the congressman started in about protecting american families and children and all that. so here we go. i figure its pretty much a done deal.
    Yeah, don't let us ruin American families! Have their kids sit down on their couches with ice cream and potato chips instead. It'll be much better!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    you have more faith than me. in his opening statement, the congressman started in about protecting american families and children and all that. so here we go. i figure its pretty much a done deal.
    I still believe in the power of the people.....this country was founded on principle of the voice of the people being honored by our elected officials....

    ahhh fck it lets just stockpile the fckin' stuff!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    Altered Labs Mass AD Prohormones Similar Effect To Like Oxy Black
    http://www.customisedsport.com/produ...nes&c=2&p=1108

    thanks! its very curious, why should 1-AD require liver support if it really contains this ingredient? and there is no company info available for this producer altered labs...

  38. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    I still believe in the power of the people.....this country was founded on principle of the voice of the people being honored by our elected officials....

    ahhh fck it lets just stockpile the fckin' stuff!
    Yeah, you could pick up enough to cycle for 10 years for maybe $500 with some variety once the liquidation sales start. Then all u need to buy in the future is your on cycle supps and pct.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  39. I'm pretty sure the ban got passed, takes effect on August 28th or 29th this year.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by etnukekav
    I'm pretty sure the ban got passed, takes effect on August 28th or 29th this year.
    Wrong. That's the ban on SD. This blanket ban was just introduced so there's still time
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 12:51 AM
  2. Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2011
    By LMR in forum Supplements
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 11:55 PM
  3. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 12:39 PM
  4. Anabolic Steroid Control of 2004. What the ?
    By faceman35 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 01:08 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-24-2004, 08:36 PM
Log in
Log in