Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2012 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2012

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation

So they almost blew up social security and put all the disabled and old folks onto the street simply over disagreeing, and nearly destroy our economy and cause us to be the laughing stock of the world, but yet they can all agree on "steroids BAAAAAAAAD!" and join forces? for the love of jesus mary and joseph

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    dimethazine and methyl stenbolone aren't on there.
    On this day my dreams were fine. I was thinking of stenbolone of DMZ next cycle, so thank god my future is looking bright. Was trenavar on there? Future could be much brighter.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

When's this going b passed I'ma be in Europe for four months might stock up
    •   

4. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    i'm not suprised about epi and superdrol being on that list. superdrol has had a long run, but they even have formestane on there. these items will probably still be available online for purchase. it will just be completely illegal to have them. markets like this dont just go away.
    you KNEW they were going after forma, I actually wondered what took them so long ....it is/was a drug afterall, I'm surprised everybody and their brother are still selling SD clones also...even some big name companies.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  256 lbs.

When will this take effect? and is msten on the list?
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In order of the list:

5a-reduced-6-oxo
    6-oxo
    ATD
    6-bromoandrostanedione
    6-bromoboldione
    H-drol
    P-mag
    Methylclostebol
    11-Keto-methylclostebol
    H-drol (again)
    Superdrol-5a isomer
    Superdrol-5b isomer
    Epistane
    demethyl-furazabol
    Trendione derivative. (3b-hydroxy analogue)
    3-hydroxy-Phera
    M14ADD
    Trendione
    Hydroxygonadiene
    6a-Methylandrostenedione
    D-plex
    Protodrol
    formestane
    Demethyl-winstrol
    Delta-4-demethylwinstrol
    Demethyl-winstrol (again)

Key: * = Steroid isoxazole found in Orastan-A: Identification of steroid isoxazole isomers markete... [Steroids. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI

^ hopefully clears that up for some

Thanks to PHF member BrYmAsTeR17 for the translation.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

This is ridiculous they decide to pick on the less than 1% of the population who has dedicated themselves to the gym and bettering their physique/strength and fitness. At this point its comical how ass backward our present time and society is. So we make muscle enhancing substances, for people who work their asses off in the gym to better themselves, illegal but at the same time lets decriminalize marijuana and even talk of making it legal, how smart are we!!!! Lets legalize a know psychoactive drug running ramped in our youth and responsible for making our youth already lazier and fatter then they all ready fu*#king are. Lets just drive the country further down the toilet. How about the countless number of deaths from alcohol and tobacco a year. The families that are torn apart by alcoholism, the children becoming addicted to nicotine, the chemicals being pumped into cigarettes, the amount of youth who think their "innocent" daily partying/binge drinking is normal until graduate college and realize holy sh1t I can't go a day without alcohol consumption. Yet all of these things are readily available, with just some tax, to everyone and anyone who wants. And the negatives elsewhere pile up daily, if they maybe put an ounce of the energy and time into coming up with a solution for our miserable economy maybe then we would be a little closer to solving it. Sorry for the rant this just really hit a soft spot.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by NYiron View Post
    This is ridiculous they decide to pick on the less than 1% of the population who has dedicated themselves to the gym and bettering their physique/strength and fitness. At this point its comical how ass backward our present time and society is. So we make muscle enhancing substances, for people who work their asses off in the gym to better themselves, illegal but at the same time lets decriminalize marijuana and even talk of making it legal, how smart are we!!!! Lets legalize a know psychoactive drug running ramped in our youth and responsible for making our youth already lazier and fatter then they all ready fu*#king are. Lets just drive the country further down the toilet. How about the countless number of deaths from alcohol and tobacco a year. The families that are torn apart by alcoholism, the children becoming addicted to nicotine, the chemicals being pumped into cigarettes, the amount of youth who think their "innocent" daily partying/binge drinking is normal until graduate college and realize holy sh1t I can't go a day without alcohol consumption. Yet all of these things are readily available, with just some tax, to everyone and anyone who wants. And the negatives elsewhere pile up daily, if they maybe put an ounce of the energy and time into coming up with a solution for our miserable economy maybe then we would be a little closer to solving it. Sorry for the rant this just really hit a soft spot.
    agreed...all except the weed part. that **** should be legal anyways.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    In order of the list:

5a-reduced-6-oxo
    6-oxo
    ATD
    6-bromoandrostanedione
    6-bromoboldione
    H-drol
    P-mag
    Methylclostebol
    11-Keto-methylclostebol
    H-drol (again)
    Superdrol-5a isomer
    Superdrol-5b isomer
    Epistane
    demethyl-furazabol
    Trendione derivative. (3b-hydroxy analogue)
    3-hydroxy-Phera
    M14ADD
    Trendione
    Hydroxygonadiene
    6a-Methylandrostenedione
    D-plex
    Protodrol
    formestane
    Demethyl-winstrol
    Delta-4-demethylwinstrol
    Demethyl-winstrol (again)

Key: * = Steroid isoxazole found in Orastan-A: Identification of steroid isoxazole isomers markete... [Steroids. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI

^ hopefully clears that up for some

Thanks to PHF member BrYmAsTeR17 for the translation.
    What about DMZ and Ultradrol?Sad day.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

$$$$$$ Stocking up. my rooms going to look like a Max Muscle
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    What about DMZ and Ultradrol?Sad day.
    Not on the list brother.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Man mechabol was just released not to long ago.. if dzine and methylsten is still there im good. Going to have to pick up a couple bottles of formestane though
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you read it....it doesnt even matter if its on the list.
    The DEA can just randomly add things to the list for up to 2.5 years at a time. MEaning they can just say....oh..methylsten fits the bill here so now we arrest and fine everyone selling it as well.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.

Exactly ^ Pretty much if it promotes muscle growth similar to testosterone then it's essentially screwed.
  15. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

methyl stenbolone isn't on the list, but the superdrol it is contaminated with is.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  256 lbs.

When does this go into effect?
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by apollofitness View Post
    When does this go into effect?
    It has to be passed first. We'll know when if it does go through.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

reminds me when i stocked up on 1-ad.. man what i would do for another bottle
  19. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RH2012

i may be wrong but i think you can still get methyl 1ad
    edit- nevermind cel alpha one is what i was thinking about and its 135$ where i found it.
    Dang, just buy m1t for cheaper lol
  20. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i may be wrong but i think you can still get methyl 1ad
    edit- nevermind cel alpha one is what i was thinking about and its 135$ where i found it.
    Yeah, CEL Alpha One is actually a M1T clone.

As for 1-AD, closest thing out there currently is Finaflex 1-Andro. Which I believe is only 50% of what the original Ergopharm 1-AD was.
  21. Diamond Member

cel alpha one isn't a m1t clone.

it is a clone of lg's old methyl 1-androstenediol product, which was marketed as a ph to methyl 1-testosterone.

its already an active compound though, and less harsher than m1t on the body. (for most)

finflex 1-andro is 1-dhea, a pro hormone to 1-testosterone.

it can either convert into 1-androstenedion, then into 1-test, or into 1-androstenediol, then into 1-test.
    Last edited by jbryand101b; 07-30-2012 at 09:48 AM. Reason: 1
  22. Diamond Member

people need to run it higher because conversion, if it does happen, is low, and diol's dont bind as strongly to the androgen receptor as their 3-keto big brothers.

it's still a powerful compound though. (i havn't ran it though, i screwed around when i had the chance to get it free and got pmag instead) and those who have ran it, say it's nicer on their bodies than m1t.

if one doesn't want to jump straight into the harshness of a m1t cycle, this is def a step down while still bringing nice gains.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It converts to methyl 1 test?! or does it convert to 1 test?
    They are drastically different.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    It converts to methyl 1 test?! or does it convert to 1 test?
    They are drastically different.
    M1A converts to M1T
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

wow.....brutal.

1test cyp is pretty good.
    methyl 1 test is the burliest compound I have personally used. Strong as hell.....the old VPX methyl 1 test you could feel about 10 min after taking it.
    The feeling wasnt good but it sure did pack on weight.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Pick up what you can now
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

What's the actual chance of this passing though
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by standon23 View Post
    Considering it is EXTREMELY broad I'm hoping that it lessens the chance of it passing.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by standon23 View Post
    They may have to tweak the language but I'm guessing 50/50
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

I feel like they don't care how broad, what's it to them they love telling us what we can and cannot do lol I mean somethings I agree when a product is marketed wrong or along them lines but they go to far way to much
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

If they become illegal then I'd venture to guess that a fair amount of people may look into injectables. A lot of people take DS over injectables and orals like dbol because of the fact that they're legal. Well if they're all illegal then people will take whatever they feel like and UGL will flourish
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11
    If they become illegal then I'd venture to guess that a fair amount of people may look into injectables. A lot of people take DS over injectables and orals like dbol because of the fact that they're legal. Well if they're all illegal then people will take whatever they feel like and UGL will flourish
    EXACTLY!!!!! Prohibition does nothing but create criminals and criminal activity. People are going to do what they want to do despite the risk. The number of people deterred from it isn't worth the underground economies they are creating.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

True. Not to mention when you buy PH/DS you know most of the time it isn't going to be bunk. Yet when you go the route of AAS you not only risk jail time, but also getting a bunk product.

I don't see how America hasn't already seen from Prohibition and the War on Drugs that prohibiting illegal substances only makes their abuse rise and organized crime rise in order to meet black market demand.
  34. New Member

Can somebody tell me what 3-hydroxy-Phera is. Did a super quick search on google, first page didnt do anything, so thought I should just ask here. Is it similar to actual phera? If so, clones?
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by retroscapers View Post
    Can somebody tell me what 3-hydroxy-Phera is. Did a super quick search on google, first page didnt do anything, so thought I should just ask here. Is it similar to actual phera? If so, clones?
    It is exactly as it's named. That is, Phera (17a-methyl-5a-androst-2-en-17b-ol) with a 3-hydroxyl group. To my knowledge this has not appeared on the market by itself. It could conceivebly be a contamination product(perhaps why it was proposed to be scheduled).
  36. New Member

I must find the contamination...
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.

that compound isn't even in the vida book. i've decided they wrote the nomenclature wrong and meant 1 ene which would be methy 1ad which has been on the market and isn't on the list. this makes more sense to me.
    17α-methyl-androst-1-ene-3,17β-diol --- methyl 1ad
    17α-methyl-androst-2-ene-3,17β-diol ---wtf

if i am correct, it pretty much proves that they don't know what the hell they're doing.
    They also added the 5b variation of Superdrol. Don't know wtf that's suppose to be.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

that compound isn't even in the vida book. i've decided they wrote the nomenclature wrong and meant 1 ene which would be methy 1ad which has been on the market and isn't on the list. this makes more sense to me.
    17α-methyl-androst-1-ene-3,17β-diol --- methyl 1ad
    17α-methyl-androst-2-ene-3,17β-diol ---wtf

if i am correct, it pretty much proves that they don't know what the hell they're doing.
    There are many possible variations and analogues of anabolic steroids not listed in Vida's book.

3-OH-Phera would look like this:

Name:  3-hydroxy-Phera.png
Views: 428
Size:  1.4 KB

I suppose your theory is possible though (given that they listed 2 of the nomenclatures twice, I wouldn't put it past whoever wrote it).
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Looks like PP is gonna be laughing all the way to the bank due to this....
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"
  40. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by supraseed48
    Looks like PP is gonna be laughing all the way to the bank due to this....
    Hey it's safe to the liver.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 11:51 PM
  2. Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2011
    By LMR in forum Supplements
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 10:55 PM
  3. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 11:39 AM
  4. Anabolic Steroid Control of 2004. What the ?
    By faceman35 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 12:08 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-24-2004, 07:36 PM