Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2012

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    yeah I was kinda waiting and seeing on the SD thing, I'd stock up on beastdrol since I know its probably the best and most accurately dosed version, but not until its for sure....beast is an expensive brand of SD, but I have found that many of the SD clones that are half the price seem to suck big time...so sometimes you get what you pay for....although LGI has been getting good reviews from the board members here...
    If memory serves didn't they find lead and other contaminents in that product?
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

    milehighkratom.com Representative Coupon Code = milehigh15 for 15% off


  2. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    If memory serves didn't they find lead and other contaminents in that product?
    the M-stane? mainly I found that certain lots were pretty much ineffective and gave no real results, it depended on the cap color....so it was hit or miss with them. but i wouldn't be surprised if there were contaminants in them....
    •   
       


  3. Beastdrol. Nuff said.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  4. SteakAdrol.....Nuff said.

  5. is there a petition out to sign against this?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    SteakAdrol.....Nuff said.
    :O! You are distributing my DS too!!?? <3!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Beastdrol. Nuff said.
    DA BEAST!Name:  angry_bull.gif
Views: 545
Size:  14.4 KB lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by M50 View Post
    is there a petition out to sign against this?
    Last time it was signed into law in like 7 months back in 2004. If there is a petition it needs to be found ASAP but I doubt anything will stop the bill since it seems to have bipartisan support.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

    milehighkratom.com Representative Coupon Code = milehigh15 for 15% off

  9. [email protected] petitions!.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Last time it was signed into law in like 7 months back in 2004. If there is a petition it needs to be found ASAP but I doubt anything will stop the bill since it seems to have bipartisan support.
    eh, oh well

  11. So they almost blew up social security and put all the disabled and old folks onto the street simply over disagreeing, and nearly destroy our economy and cause us to be the laughing stock of the world, but yet they can all agree on "steroids BAAAAAAAAD!" and join forces? for the love of jesus mary and joseph

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    dimethazine and methyl stenbolone aren't on there.
    On this day my dreams were fine. I was thinking of stenbolone of DMZ next cycle, so thank god my future is looking bright. Was trenavar on there? Future could be much brighter.

  13. When's this going b passed I'ma be in Europe for four months might stock up

  14. Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    i'm not suprised about epi and superdrol being on that list. superdrol has had a long run, but they even have formestane on there. these items will probably still be available online for purchase. it will just be completely illegal to have them. markets like this dont just go away.
    you KNEW they were going after forma, I actually wondered what took them so long ....it is/was a drug afterall, I'm surprised everybody and their brother are still selling SD clones also...even some big name companies.

  15. When will this take effect? and is msten on the list?

  16. In order of the list:


    5a-reduced-6-oxo
    6-oxo
    ATD
    6-bromoandrostanedione
    6-bromoboldione
    H-drol
    P-mag
    Methylclostebol
    11-Keto-methylclostebol
    H-drol (again)
    Superdrol-5a isomer
    Superdrol-5b isomer
    Epistane
    demethyl-furazabol
    Trendione derivative. (3b-hydroxy analogue)
    3-hydroxy-Phera
    M14ADD
    Trendione
    Hydroxygonadiene
    6a-Methylandrostenedione
    D-plex
    Protodrol
    *
    *
    formestane
    Demethyl-winstrol
    Delta-4-demethylwinstrol
    Demethyl-winstrol (again)

    Key: * = Steroid isoxazole found in Orastan-A: Identification of steroid isoxazole isomers markete... [Steroids. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI

    ^ hopefully clears that up for some

    Thanks to PHF member BrYmAsTeR17 for the translation.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

    milehighkratom.com Representative Coupon Code = milehigh15 for 15% off

  17. This is ridiculous they decide to pick on the less than 1% of the population who has dedicated themselves to the gym and bettering their physique/strength and fitness. At this point its comical how ass backward our present time and society is. So we make muscle enhancing substances, for people who work their asses off in the gym to better themselves, illegal but at the same time lets decriminalize marijuana and even talk of making it legal, how smart are we!!!! Lets legalize a know psychoactive drug running ramped in our youth and responsible for making our youth already lazier and fatter then they all ready fu*#king are. Lets just drive the country further down the toilet. How about the countless number of deaths from alcohol and tobacco a year. The families that are torn apart by alcoholism, the children becoming addicted to nicotine, the chemicals being pumped into cigarettes, the amount of youth who think their "innocent" daily partying/binge drinking is normal until graduate college and realize holy sh1t I can't go a day without alcohol consumption. Yet all of these things are readily available, with just some tax, to everyone and anyone who wants. And the negatives elsewhere pile up daily, if they maybe put an ounce of the energy and time into coming up with a solution for our miserable economy maybe then we would be a little closer to solving it. Sorry for the rant this just really hit a soft spot.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by NYiron View Post
    This is ridiculous they decide to pick on the less than 1% of the population who has dedicated themselves to the gym and bettering their physique/strength and fitness. At this point its comical how ass backward our present time and society is. So we make muscle enhancing substances, for people who work their asses off in the gym to better themselves, illegal but at the same time lets decriminalize marijuana and even talk of making it legal, how smart are we!!!! Lets legalize a know psychoactive drug running ramped in our youth and responsible for making our youth already lazier and fatter then they all ready fu*#king are. Lets just drive the country further down the toilet. How about the countless number of deaths from alcohol and tobacco a year. The families that are torn apart by alcoholism, the children becoming addicted to nicotine, the chemicals being pumped into cigarettes, the amount of youth who think their "innocent" daily partying/binge drinking is normal until graduate college and realize holy sh1t I can't go a day without alcohol consumption. Yet all of these things are readily available, with just some tax, to everyone and anyone who wants. And the negatives elsewhere pile up daily, if they maybe put an ounce of the energy and time into coming up with a solution for our miserable economy maybe then we would be a little closer to solving it. Sorry for the rant this just really hit a soft spot.
    agreed...all except the weed part. that **** should be legal anyways.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    In order of the list:


    5a-reduced-6-oxo
    6-oxo
    ATD
    6-bromoandrostanedione
    6-bromoboldione
    H-drol
    P-mag
    Methylclostebol
    11-Keto-methylclostebol
    H-drol (again)
    Superdrol-5a isomer
    Superdrol-5b isomer
    Epistane
    demethyl-furazabol
    Trendione derivative. (3b-hydroxy analogue)
    3-hydroxy-Phera
    M14ADD
    Trendione
    Hydroxygonadiene
    6a-Methylandrostenedione
    D-plex
    Protodrol
    *
    *
    formestane
    Demethyl-winstrol
    Delta-4-demethylwinstrol
    Demethyl-winstrol (again)

    Key: * = Steroid isoxazole found in Orastan-A: Identification of steroid isoxazole isomers markete... [Steroids. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI

    ^ hopefully clears that up for some

    Thanks to PHF member BrYmAsTeR17 for the translation.
    What about DMZ and Ultradrol?Sad day.

  20. $$$$$$ Stocking up. my rooms going to look like a Max Muscle

  21. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    What about DMZ and Ultradrol?Sad day.
    Not on the list brother.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

    milehighkratom.com Representative Coupon Code = milehigh15 for 15% off

  22. Man mechabol was just released not to long ago.. if dzine and methylsten is still there im good. Going to have to pick up a couple bottles of formestane though
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  23. If you read it....it doesnt even matter if its on the list.
    The DEA can just randomly add things to the list for up to 2.5 years at a time. MEaning they can just say....oh..methylsten fits the bill here so now we arrest and fine everyone selling it as well.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  24. Exactly ^ Pretty much if it promotes muscle growth similar to testosterone then it's essentially screwed.

  25. methyl stenbolone isn't on the list, but the superdrol it is contaminated with is.

  26. When does this go into effect?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by apollofitness View Post
    When does this go into effect?
    It has to be passed first. We'll know when if it does go through.

  28. reminds me when i stocked up on 1-ad.. man what i would do for another bottle

  29. Quote Originally Posted by RH2012

    i may be wrong but i think you can still get methyl 1ad
    edit- nevermind cel alpha one is what i was thinking about and its 135$ where i found it.
    Dang, just buy m1t for cheaper lol

  30. Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    i may be wrong but i think you can still get methyl 1ad
    edit- nevermind cel alpha one is what i was thinking about and its 135$ where i found it.
    Yeah, CEL Alpha One is actually a M1T clone.

    As for 1-AD, closest thing out there currently is Finaflex 1-Andro. Which I believe is only 50% of what the original Ergopharm 1-AD was.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 12:51 AM
  2. Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2011
    By LMR in forum Supplements
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 11:55 PM
  3. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 12:39 PM
  4. Anabolic Steroid Control of 2004. What the ?
    By faceman35 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 01:08 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-24-2004, 08:36 PM
Log in
Log in