First Stack Test + Deca Help?

KeepPushing

Awards
Hi I'm wanting a bit of advice on my first cycle I'm doing... I'm 5 weeks into this cycle now and the gains I've had are brilliant, I've had problems with weight since I was a child and weighed 9 stone (126 lb) just over a month back. I now weigh 12 Stone (170 lb).....

I'm currently stacking;

Test 400mg - Two 1ml shots a week, one Sunday Night, one Wednesday Night
Deca 250mg - Two 1 ml Shots a week, one Sunday Night, one Wednesday Night

I've also got a daily intake of 350g of Protein a day at least, low as possible on carbs.

I'm 21
5 foot 11'
170lb

My main question was, should I stack for 12 weeks on both? or just 10 weeks on the deca, and 12 weeks on the test?

Also, would sticking Dianabol in the middle of this stack give me more gains? or is it just over kill? and this stack I'm doing now is it too much for a first stack?

Thanks for all the help and advice.

adrian55

adrian55

Awards
Run test 12 weeks Deca 10 if u like. Usually ppl use dbol for ye first four weeks of their cycle as a kick start. Don't if ur gaining weight fine with why ur doing dot try to complicate that and stick with just Deca and test

chestbrother

Awards
Why are you eating as low as possible of carbs? If your trying to bulk you should really be eating a lot of carbs.

KeepPushing

Awards
Sorry I was under the impression that I should be eating as much protein as possible with little carbs? just some advice from a friend? Is this wrong advice? and how much carbs a day should I be eating?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd run the Deca at least 12 weeks with Test ran a week longer. Carbs aren't essential for gaining mass, but are easy to shovel down.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Explain please keeping aside the anabolics.
An essential carbohydrate doesn't exist. I'm not saying that you have to be extremely low-carb, but you can gain mass on 100g of carbs per day as long as you have ample caloric consumption.