Boldenone

1. Boldenone

EQ is fairly fluid at room temp so should I solidify it in the fridge for a bit so I have an easier time getting all of it out of the packet?

2. not really it just turns into a paste.
    •   

3. aw, crapola. okay then, guess i'll just let it pool and suck it out with a syringe

4. I'd just cut the bottom corner off (if it's in a baggy) and squeeze as much as possible into your mixing vial, putting it in the freezer will make it more of a honey-like consistency and harder to get out. EQ won't solidify like test enan.

5. If in a vial use the syringe, if it's in a baggy as said above cut the bottom corner out and squeeze it out as much as you can. Then once you think you got it all take a ruler or something hard with a thin edge and press it down on the bag and work the rest of the liquid out. You'll be surprised how much more you get that sticks to the plastic.
    •   

6. I cut the corner of my baggie, and let it slowly pour into a nice 2oz screw top bottle.... then did as was mentioned above took a straight edge out and got a bunch more to drop.

Thanks to this post I knew what to expect.

Oh and No F'n wonder you can get this **** at 500mg/ml, it all makes sense now.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Poobah
    I cut the corner of my baggie, and let it slowly pour into a nice 2oz screw top bottle.... then did as was mentioned above took a straight edge out and got a bunch more to drop.

Thanks to this post I knew what to expect.

Oh and No F'n wonder you can get this **** at 500mg/ml, it all makes sense now.

LOL glad we could be of some assistance
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2003, 06:30 PM
  2. 1-test/4-ad/Boldenone Base
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-08-2003, 12:30 AM
  3. Transdermal Nandrolone & Boldenone ?
    By curt2go in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6