Boldenone

bulkmuscle

Awards
EQ is fairly fluid at room temp so should I solidify it in the fridge for a bit so I have an easier time getting all of it out of the packet?

bulkmuscle

Awards
aw, crapola. okay then, guess i'll just let it pool and suck it out with a syringe

growmore

Board Supporter
Awards
I'd just cut the bottom corner off (if it's in a baggy) and squeeze as much as possible into your mixing vial, putting it in the freezer will make it more of a honey-like consistency and harder to get out. EQ won't solidify like test enan.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
If in a vial use the syringe, if it's in a baggy as said above cut the bottom corner out and squeeze it out as much as you can. Then once you think you got it all take a ruler or something hard with a thin edge and press it down on the bag and work the rest of the liquid out. You'll be surprised how much more you get that sticks to the plastic.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I cut the corner of my baggie, and let it slowly pour into a nice 2oz screw top bottle.... then did as was mentioned above took a straight edge out and got a bunch more to drop.

Thanks to this post I knew what to expect. :thumbsup:

Oh and No F'n wonder you can get this **** at 500mg/ml, it all makes sense now. :)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I cut the corner of my baggie, and let it slowly pour into a nice 2oz screw top bottle.... then did as was mentioned above took a straight edge out and got a bunch more to drop.

Thanks to this post I knew what to expect. :thumbsup:

Oh and No F'n wonder you can get this **** at 500mg/ml, it all makes sense now. :)

LOL glad we could be of some assistance