Cycle opinions

Migganooch

Awards
I was thinking of starting my next clycle soon, it consists of -
8 weeks of trenazone - 1ml/day, on the 5th week start a 9 week stack of test e - 1.5ml/week followd by 5weeks of igf and 3weeks of nolvadex as pct.
Any opinions or helpful information would be great!

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Due to the amount of time it takes for the magic to take full effect with the test, it's IMO as well as my own personal experience, to start the Test E first and run for at least 10 weeks and start the trenazone week 4 for 6 weeks ending with your last week of test. Another option is to go with your original plan of 8 weeks of trenazone starting week 4 of your test which would total your overall cycle length of 12 weeks utilizing the last two weeks of the test that will be floating around in your system for two weeks after your last shot. Good choice with the trenazone, I saw great results with it each time I used it. I actually used the trenazone at 1ml 2x a day as 4 week kicker compound and was very pleased with the results. This is my favorite forum site and is my first time back on the site in 4 months due to health and financial reasons, so I'm sure others will post their opinions and experience as well. Good luck!