People suspecting you use?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Not that it matters, but do you ever feel strange on a cycle like everyone knows you're on steroids because you've blown up?

I think people look down. And they will believe you're only where you are because of the drugs.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They don't see the work and effort I put into the gym. I'll give them some test if they really think that drugs are all it takes.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
most people dont know jack squat about steroids, supplements or bulk dieting, so i dont get worried. let them wonder all day long while i get my swole on.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah everyone that I talk to always thinks its so easy...they think you inject some steroids and automatically blow up and become a monster......

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
Not that it matters, but do you ever feel strange on a cycle like everyone knows you're on steroids because you've blown up?

I think people look down. And they will believe you're only where you are because of the drugs.
Haters gonna hate

murk01

murk01

Awards
No one want to admit it. If u know what to look for you can tell if some one is on cycle.
If you don't want to admit ur on, then don't

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established

I love that feeling LOL, generally i feel lonely while im on, but also, i get more attention from girls, unfurtunately not my friends ... its a funny thing actually, and i also dont really care haha!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I'm 5'11", 255lbs, and I'm not a fat guy (I have the outline of abs poking through there and some decent vascularity). As a powerlifter (tested), I've set multiple records. I've been accused of using steroids for a very long time - mostly by my ex-wife. I've never pinned or taken anything 'illegal'. I've used halo 3x and I'm wrapping up my first cycle of SD tomorrow. Accuse me of whatever you want. I know there is nothing in a pill or a syringe that will get me where I am without a sh!tload of hard work and dedication. Those who stare and make accusatory comments are usually the folks that have never worked hard for anything and have some sort of f-ed up self-esteem issues.

jev871

jev871

Awards
I'm 5'11", 255lbs, and I'm not a fat guy (I have the outline of abs poking through there and some decent vascularity). As a powerlifter (tested), I've set multiple records. I've been accused of using steroids for a very long time - mostly by my ex-wife. I've never pinned or taken anything 'illegal'. I've used halo 3x and I'm wrapping up my first cycle of SD tomorrow. Accuse me of whatever you want. I know there is nothing in a pill or a syringe that will get me where I am without a sh!tload of hard work and dedication. Those who stare and make accusatory comments are usually the folks that have never worked hard for anything and have some sort of f-ed up self-esteem issues.
Yes! I agree 100%

jev871

jev871

Awards
No one want to admit it. If u know what to look for you can tell if some one is on cycle.
If you don't want to admit ur on, then don't
This is also how I feel, if you feel a shame to admit it then you probably shouldn't do it...

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I really dont care if someone KNOWS that im on steroids and that person tells everybody... because the one who says that taking steroids "is cheating" is just an ingnorant person... so i even enjoy the feeling... because despite the haters saying that i am on roids and that im a cheater, unnatural, ect... im still above em, and they can do nothing... they dont dare to take steroids, so they will never beat me, it is a great feeling actually !!!! :D

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
I love that feeling LOL, generally i feel lonely while im on, but also, i get more attention from girls, unfurtunately not my friends ... its a funny thing actually, and i also dont really care haha!
Yup. If you need the constant approval of others, the juice is the least of your issues.

I can't stand insecure people who make decisions constantly worried about how people will think of them. And insecure dudes are the worst.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Yup. If you need the constant approval of others, the juice is the least of your issues.

I can't stand insecure people who make decisions constantly worried about how people will think of them. And insecure dudes are the worst.
I think one of the saddest things someone can be is a moralist-conservative person... it is a shame that people would believe that steroids send "the wrong message" LOL... any taboo is just stupid... the only principle that matters in life is not hurting yourself or others, and always bring your help everytime you can... steroids intake IS NOT WRONG! is our own desition... stupid conservative people! (hello FD....... :p )... thats bassically why i dont give a f... if they know im on

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I think one of the saddest things someone can be is a moralist-conservative person... it is a shame that people would believe that steroids send "the wrong message" LOL... any taboo is just stupid... the only principle that matters in life is not hurting yourself or others, and always bring your help everytime you can... steroids intake IS NOT WRONG! is our own desition... stupid conservative people! (hello FD....... :p )... thats bassically why i dont give a f... if they know im on
I am a moralist-conservative person. As a conservative I strongly believe in personal freedoms. I do not think any government should tell me what I should supplement with and what I can't. Not all naysayers are 'moralist-conservatives'; in fact, it's quite the opposite where I live.

I don't want to make this a political issue, please....

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fook people and what they think...

My wife and kids love me, that is all that matters.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bingo. It's good to know that someone else has some wisdom regarding morale and ethics.

And to add, I'm also a moral-conservative lol. We also desire true freedom, too.

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
I don't want to stray too far off topic, but as far as I am concerned people can do whatever they want as long as it doesn't hurt other people. If you live your life by that principle, you will be a moral person. I'm pretty sure that in itself is a Conservative principle. I do get your point, and I think we are in agreement for the most part. Except let's replace moral-conservative with ******* because you can be a conservative person with morals and believe in social freedoms.

But hey, we can peel this back 50 different ways. I think what it comes down to is what most people on here agree upon. And that is who gives a **** what the dweebs think? This isn't Planet Fitness. We DO pick things up and put them down!

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
I don't want to stray too far off topic, but as far as I am concerned people can do whatever they want as long as it doesn't hurt other people. If you live your life by that principle, you will be a moral person. I'm pretty sure that in itself is a Conservative principle. I do get your point, and I think we are in agreement for the most part. Except let's replace moral-conservative with ******* because you can be a conservative person with morals and believe in social freedoms.

But hey, we can peel this back 50 different ways. I think what it comes down to is what most people on here agree upon. And that is who gives a **** what the dweebs think? This isn't Planet Fitness. We DO pick things up and put them down!
John Mill, a well known Liberal called that the harm principle. It's funny: people love to speculate and judge and compartmentalize usage of steroids, and other 'off-the-beaten-path' type behaviour, but when it comes to them being called on their own discrepancies, its a whole new world for them. That is why sometimes it kinda irks me when people say roiding is horrible, cheating or 'immoral'. if one person can eat KFC with a triple milkshake at its side, or smoke, or do coke or whatever else, why is it such a deal for me to pin?

others opinions though: are you open about your usage? as an example, some people who gym and are into it will ask me, and i'm fine with admitting it and explaining it. however, if a random person (i work in a supp shop) asks me about roids, i feel apprehensive to admit it; essentially a mother and son asking you about it - how do you respond to that? i don't wanna lie, but damn... it feels awkward.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
John Mill, a well known Liberal called that the harm principle. It's funny: people love to speculate and judge and compartmentalize usage of steroids, and other 'off-the-beaten-path' type behaviour, but when it comes to them being called on their own discrepancies, its a whole new world for them. That is why sometimes it kinda irks me when people say roiding is horrible, cheating or 'immoral'. if one person can eat KFC with a triple milkshake at its side, or smoke, or do coke or whatever else, why is it such a deal for me to pin?

others opinions though: are you open about your usage? as an example, some people who gym and are into it will ask me, and i'm fine with admitting it and explaining it. however, if a random person (i work in a supp shop) asks me about roids, i feel apprehensive to admit it; essentially a mother and son asking you about it - how do you respond to that? i don't wanna lie, but damn... it feels awkward.
I agree 100% bro. It seems u can talk about drug use all day and its practically condoned, but tell someone u take gear and they're shocked and doubt your character.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree 100% bro. It seems u can talk about drug use all day and its practically condoned, but tell someone u take gear and they're shocked and doubt your character.
Deff dude it's "cool" to smoke weed n pop pills and drive drunk and all that **** but if you put some extra testosterone in your body your like the lowest life form on the earth!!! I hate that

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards

Musicians and artists and hippies take drugs all the time to expand their mind and help w creativity. In that case, it seems to be accepted. There is a double standard. Why is that ok?

I definately do not want to come off as a liberal because I am far from it. Does this mean I have to start wearing tie dies and wool socks with Velcro sandals?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Great posts here!, deff agreee with you guys. i prolly mixed the moralist and conservatie terms wrongly with taboos... anyways, i think we all take steroids to live a better life since nowdays in society health is the least things that matters it seems, with fast food factories, xenoestrogens, chemicals that affect hormones, ect... is a wrong enviorement, so theres nothing wrong with improving life and the desire of playing sports or lifting weights more efficiently, the desire to win! since its something we love to do... its about living life to the max, also if people knew all the research we all had to do, hours and hours of reading, proper planning, hard work, ect, they would overcome ignorance... thats why i consider ourselves: users with knowledge, an elite group :D !

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Great posts here!, deff agreee with you guys. i prolly mixed the moralist and conservatie terms wrongly with taboos... anyways, i think we all take steroids to live a better life since nowdays in society health is the least things that matters it seems, with fast food factories, xenoestrogens, chemicals that affect hormones, ect... is a wrong enviorement, so theres nothing wrong with improving life and the desire of playing sports or lifting weights more efficiently, the desire to win! since its something we love to do... its about living life to the max, also if people knew all the research we all had to do, hours and hours of reading, proper planning, hard work, ect, they would overcome ignorance... thats why i consider ourselves: users with knowledge, an elite group :D !
Great points bro. You're right the toxic environment we're in only works against our hormones. It makes me wonder how high our testosterone would b if we weren't being poisoned somehow everyday.

technique88

technique88

Awards
F**k it bros I just take the juice sit on my a$$ all day and eat mcdonalds...and I'm 285, ripped! If only...

People are extremely ignorant. I'm on my first cycle ever and prior people still thought I juiced. Basically anyone who is strong is accused. People are unaware that diet is 80% of everything. Ignorance...its everywhere.

The only reason why I don't tell people is simply because they are uneducated and ignorant, therefore, they just don't understand. Roid rage...f"*k that. Alcohol will cause rage and bad decisions, also kills so many people, yet its "legal". Just because its legal doesn't mean its okay. Anything mind expanding is illegal. Marijuana is illegal but how many people kill someone in a car accident when you high? I bet it doesn't compare to alcohol. LSD is actually considered "non toxic" the LD-50 is so high to the point where its damn near impossible to OD on. Acid is illegal though, best damn thing I have ever done.

Vegastex

Vegastex

Awards
Very well spoken about roids, I never done them but have been doing my research and can't wait to do my first cycle. Been lifting straight 10 years and now find my self stuck at 215 lbs working on getting my diet right before I begin.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Very well spoken about roids, I never done them but have been doing my research and can't wait to do my first cycle. Been lifting straight 10 years and now find my self stuck at 215 lbs working on getting my diet right before I begin.
Go for it man. Definitely a great experience so far. I've tried just about every drug in the book so I definitely wanted to try steroids. Also have been a gym rat for 6+ years too.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
F**k it bros I just take the juice sit on my a$$ all day and eat mcdonalds...and I'm 285, ripped! If only...

People are extremely ignorant. I'm on my first cycle ever and prior people still thought I juiced. Basically anyone who is strong is accused. People are unaware that diet is 80% of everything. Ignorance...its everywhere.

The only reason why I don't tell people is simply because they are uneducated and ignorant, therefore, they just don't understand. Roid rage...f"*k that. Alcohol will cause rage and bad decisions, also kills so many people, yet its "legal". Just because its legal doesn't mean its okay. Anything mind expanding is illegal. Marijuana is illegal but how many people kill someone in a car accident when you high? I bet it doesn't compare to alcohol. LSD is actually considered "non toxic" the LD-50 is so high to the point where its damn near impossible to OD on. Acid is illegal though, best damn thing I have ever done.
LSD scares me.

I've heard so many anecdotal stories of people being "permanently damaged", but who knows if it's true.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Firstly I am not open about usage. I've only done one cycle so far and a select few people know about it. This is because I'm in the military, though, so it's a job security issue. With regards to the mother and son thing, I really don't think people should be telling young children or teens that they are steroid users because that fosters use by the youth.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Deff dude it's "cool" to smoke weed n pop pills and drive drunk and all that **** but if you put some extra testosterone in your body your like the lowest life form on the earth!!! I hate that
This is so true! I have a friend who talks about blowing mountains of coke and using LSD.
I'm a fitness and nutrition freak. I told him I'm planning a test cycle , his face turned blue.

technique88

technique88

Awards
LSD scares me.

I've heard so many anecdotal stories of people being "permanently damaged", but who knows if it's true.
Myths...I will admit its not something to take lightly but if you are intelligent you will really enjoy it. I've dropped cid countless times and if anything. I feel that I am a more open genuine person.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Firstly I am not open about usage. I've only done one cycle so far and a select few people know about it. This is because I'm in the military, though, so it's a job security issue. With regards to the mother and son thing, I really don't think people should be telling young children or teens that they are steroid users because that fosters use by the youth.
My 14 year old brother knows in going to start my cycle but he understands 10000% not to touch the stuff until he is much older...he grew up watching me build my body up naturally without them so he knows what great things you can achieve without them...but any other teen I'd never admit it since they didn't grow up with me

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I remember the days when creatine was a 'steroid'... :blink:

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
Somebody mentioned the documentary Bigger, Faster, Stronger earlier in the thread and I just watched it. Was pretty interesting. I think if anything it proves how hypocritical society is. A lot of judgement is passed on juice, but booze, tobacco and fast food do a lot more damage.

It is pretty interesting though how you grow up idolizing certain people, but when you become an adult and are able to understand the reality of it, you see the people you idolized we're human after all.

I may look at it differently than most, but the way I see it is everything is ok in moderation. And as it relates to juice, it is an outlet that can improve your overall health. It's a lot more positive than some other avenues you can take.

Vegastex

Vegastex

Awards
Very true Johnnyboy, forgot about fast food we are killing our kids with it. School lunches are just as bad. Sodas horrible. I think it's a bunch of lazy nerds who are jealous of us looking good and all the hard work we put into it, so they make illegal and give the media all the hype about how bad it is.
I never done roids but I am giving it a try once I find my source.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Very true Johnnyboy, forgot about fast food we are killing our kids with it. School lunches are just as bad. Sodas horrible. I think it's a bunch of lazy nerds who are jealous of us looking good and all the hard work we put into it, so they make illegal and give the media all the hype about how bad it is.
Roids r one of the best choices I've ever made, its only been positive.

jev871

jev871

Awards
I have done many ph cycles but I am just itching to pin, but like you I have no source...

technique88

technique88

Awards
Somebody mentioned the documentary Bigger, Faster, Stronger earlier in the thread and I just watched it. Was pretty interesting. I think if anything it proves how hypocritical society is. A lot of judgement is passed on juice, but booze, tobacco and fast food do a lot more damage.

It is pretty interesting though how you grow up idolizing certain people, but when you become an adult and are able to understand the reality of it, you see the people you idolized we're human after all.

I may look at it differently than most, but the way I see it is everything is ok in moderation. And as it relates to juice, it is an outlet that can improve your overall health. It's a lot more positive than some other avenues you can take.
I love how the negative things they say about roids are people who abuse it and do it wrong. Watch true life I'm on steroids by MTV. They pick the 3 most steriotypical users, some gay guy who wants to get big really fast, a fighter who has a bad attitude to begin with but its "roid rage", and some model guy who was on cycle for like 6 months, stoppped for 1 month then went back on. Of course steroids look bad. To top it the bas they used on steroids was a teenager who went on steroids for like 2 years str8 and stopped, the mother was saying he was in his room withdrawling and was very depressed then he killed himself. Hmmmmm let's think,
A) he's in high school
B) he juiced for 2 years str8
C) he just stopped and probably was too stupid to PCT so obviously from such shut down low test you are one unhappy mother f**ker. Id kill myself too.

The father states "my son was injecting steroids into the vein".

Wow! How ignorant can you get.

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
Like anything that has some risk to it, if you don't respect what can happen, you can get hurt. Driving cars, boating, drinking, smoking dope, hiking in the wilderness, FOOD, and so on. You could probably list almost everything.

That said, it's not something I would just flat out tell people. There is a stigma attached to it, and whether we think those people are just hypocritical or uneducated they won't understand. And the truth is, you really cant change people's minds about much of anything. So you are probably better off flying under the radar.

Don't get me wrong, I could give a **** what people think. But there are some things you just keep to yourself.

holysnikey

Awards
I completely agree with most everyone here. I was a pretty avid drug user a few years ago but I am one of the few intelligent drug users. I would research doses and effects/side-effects and more before I used any drugs. I believe everyone should have this attitude before they put any chemical in their body. A lot of people are the same way about marijuana even on these boards. They think everyone who uses marijuana is a lazy, unhealthy hippie eating cheetos just as people see steroid users as huge, dumb meat heads that are frequently fighting people. There are stereotypes for so many things and I personally try to go into anything with an open mind because things are never how media/society depict them.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

16dawg23

16dawg23

Awards
ive worked hard for every pound i have,ive built myself out of hard work, gear has given me an edge, but it has not made me, theres all the "its cheating" hype. so it justs gives haters ammo. this is an issue that could go on ,and on.

holysnikey

Awards
People say its cheating but no one looks at business men and students without adhd who use amphetamines or methylphenidate as "cheaters" Bigger Stronger Faster gives a few great examples of people who use drugs in PEing ways that no one cares about. I look at roids just like the students who use amps. If the user sits on their ass doing nothing or barely knows anything they'll get minimum benefits but if they are well developed and dedicated it will only push them further.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
A lot of people have misconceptions of steroid use just because of what they have heard in news, in tv and in the paper. Don't knock it until you try it. I told my parents that I use gear. They were concerned at first and didn't like it. I taught them a little, explained about getting blood testing and made them watch bigger, faster, stronger. They see the hard work and results I have achieved in the last year. They are proud and my dad (hes 53) actually wants me to help him set up a cycle lol. I catch flak from some people and I just laugh it off. Fock em I'm bigger and stronger and don't give a $hit what they think.

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
Also, i may as well bring it up. it's one thing, in society, for a male to use steroids, but when most hear women run anavar, winnie, primo or otherwise, it's a whole new level of ignorance. maybe some of you have a girlfriend/fiance/wife that uses, and have that experience. but women truly get the worse part of it.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out of all the noise of side effects in the media pimples or acne is the worst. I used to run a lot and got some acne on my shoulders and back. People thought I was on steroids. When I really did start a cycle nobody noticed haha.

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
Nobody has yet to mention Botox, and elective surgery such as implants and liposuction.
Procedures that are only for appearance that is accepted by society at large.
We have yet to see the long term effects of injecting botulism into your face, and repeatedly paralysing the muscles.
But that's okay and performance enhancing drugs are evil.
Cognitive dissonance.
Peace.