People suspecting you use?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Nobody has yet to mention Botox, and elective surgery such as implants and liposuction.
Procedures that are only for appearance that is accepted by society at large.
We have yet to see the long term effects of injecting botulism into your face, and repeatedly paralysing the muscles.
But that's okay and performance enhancing drugs are evil.
Cognitive dissonance.
Peace.
Nice dude. Very true

technique88

technique88

Awards
Nobody has yet to mention Botox, and elective surgery such as implants and liposuction.
Procedures that are only for appearance that is accepted by society at large.
We have yet to see the long term effects of injecting botulism into your face, and repeatedly paralysing the muscles.
But that's okay and performance enhancing drugs are evil.
Cognitive dissonance.
Peace.
Haha that was the deal I made with my girlfriend, the agreement was roids for implants. How could I say no?

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established

holysnikey

Awards
And on top of that we KNOW the dangers of silicone and other implant materials if they rupture yet we still view that as 100% safe.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

technique88

technique88

Awards
You got implants?
Haha yes I got the implants and my girlfriend did the steroids ;)

Now she's jacked and I got some great tits,. Even trade id say.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Haha yes I got the implants and my girlfriend did the steroids ;)

Now she's jacked and I got some great tits,. Even trade id say.
Nice man! I want a pic..... totally homo

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about the ppl that think steroids equal a small penis! I hate that!!!!!! Some people are so dumb "hey man you may have big muscles from them roids but how much did it shrink your dick bro"

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
How about the ppl that think steroids equal a small penis! I hate that!!!!!! Some people are so dumb "hey man you may have big muscles from them roids but how much did it shrink your dick bro"
I always reply... don't worry its still bigger than yours!

ANIMALHAUS

ANIMALHAUS

Awards
I've been blasting and cruising since I started using about 2 years ago. People definitely asked me what I was on at first, including my family. I blew up 20lbs in less than 2 months and it was clearly obvious. I just tell them I eat and train like a monster. Fortunately with blasting and cruising you stay consistantly "big" so I don't hear it anymore unless it's someone I haven't seen in a while.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I've been blasting and cruising since I started using about 2 years ago. People definitely asked me what I was on at first, including my family. I blew up 20lbs in less than 2 months and it was clearly obvious. I just tell them I eat and train like a monster. Fortunately with blasting and cruising you stay consistantly "big" so I don't hear it anymore unless it's someone I haven't seen in a while.
How old are you? How do you set up your blast cruise cycles?

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
lol it makes me laugh. but if you think about it, would it not be the reverse? blood pressure and intensity increases, erections are more frequent, would that not lead to at least minimal extension/growth over time? lmao. just speculation.

ANIMALHAUS

ANIMALHAUS

Awards
How old are you? How do you set up your blast cruise cycles?
I recently turned 27 just a couple of months ago. I will usually stick with longer esters like cyp or enan. I'll cruise for around 8-10 weeks at 250mg taken every Monday. Then I'll usually pop anadrol or dbol for four weeks, and at the same time I'll run 600-800mg of test for 12 weeks or so. This works very well for me!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I recently turned 27 just a couple of months ago. I will usually stick with longer esters like cyp or enan. I'll cruise for around 8-10 weeks at 250mg taken every Monday. Then I'll usually pop anadrol or dbol for four weeks, and at the same time I'll run 600-800mg of test for 12 weeks or so. This works very well for me!
Nice! So 10 weeks of 250mg then bump to 600+ and throw in dbol. Then back too 250mg again? Wouldn't that let your levels drop by the end of the week? Why not split it into 125mg 2x a week? Sorry for the questions I'm just curious. I'm 24 now and I want to blast and cruise when I hit 27-28 and have more cycles under my belt.

ANIMALHAUS

ANIMALHAUS

Awards
Nice! So 10 weeks of 250mg then bump to 600+ and throw in dbol. Then back too 250mg again? Wouldn't that let your levels drop by the end of the week? Why not split it into 125mg 2x a week? Sorry for the questions I'm just curious. I'm 24 now and I want to blast and cruise when I hit 27-28 and have more cycles under my belt.
I'm not overly concerned with my levels while cruising at 250mg, and the half life of enanthate is 5 days. However, I suppose spilitting them would help if that's a big concern.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm not overly concerned with my levels while cruising at 250mg, and the half life of enanthate is 5 days. However, I suppose spilitting them would help if that's a big concern.
Ok thanks man. Big help.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Hmmmmmm, to stay on test or to not stay on test =))))

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
All i have to say is, steroids change everything!!!! :D ... use em responsibly and youll get a better life... i remember i used to be bullied in highschool, i was the typical skinny guy with low self steem who sucked at sports. now im more confident and i love how i look, and when i look at the bullies i just laugh and i know i could fk em up :D... with a stick... and spikes :p !.... steroids makes you the alpha male, powerfull, happy guy... it improves my sport wich is gymnastics and lifting weights!.... I LOVE STEROIDS AND I WILL CYCLE AGAIN SOON! :D !... obviously just use em wisely and dont fall into addiction. read and read, and then read more!

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Haha that was the deal I made with my girlfriend, the agreement was roids for implants. How could I say no?
Now the real challenge is to make your pecs grow more on roids than she increases through surgery ;)
I got ass implants.
Cause **** squats, they're too hard.
Somebody mentioned the documentary Bigger, Faster, Stronger earlier in the thread and I just watched it. Was pretty interesting. I think if anything it proves how hypocritical society is. A lot of judgement is passed on juice, but booze, tobacco and fast food do a lot more damage.
I think Bigger, Faster, Stronger was a great documentary, but the big issue it had is that it had to fight the common media image of steroids, and it painted them in WAY too light of a context, in my opinion. I know guys who watched that documentary and came out ready to run steroids. The problem? Most of them were under 21, and damn near all of them hadn't been training for more than a year and a half. I think for the general media that documentary did a lot of positive, but in the lifting community I feel it did a lot of bad. It totally underplayed the possible side effects and dangers, which exist, even if they are over-exaggerated by the media. Didn't talk about the experience you should have, the minimum requirements and the supports that should be taken on-cycle...too many kids walking out of that movie thinking "hey, steroids are totally safe, maybe I'll go do some now!"

A little bit of research on their part would remedy the problem. But you know stupid kids these days...they watch a documentary and walk out thinking they know everything about the subject. We need another documentary that really shows the benefit to risk ratio of steroid, and makes a better point of who should be taking them against who shouldn't.

Just my opinion. Again, loved the documentary, but it underplayed the sides and supports and appropriate usage wayyyy too much. I think they realized that the more they talked about that, the more every uneducated person would keep thinking steroids were the devil. his brother maddog, who was running a lot of ****, went in for an MRI and had some serious heart issues...but they decided to cut that scene from the movie (it's in the deleted scenes). Gotta give them a slight slap on the wrist for that, even if all the uneducated people in the world would have clung on to that as "STEROIDS CAUSE HEART ATTACKS!" instantly. It's a tough battle to be fought.

Vegastex

Vegastex

Awards
I found a site that was referred to me but almost all there stuff says sold out. I think I might try to purchase a small order and see if I receive anything. I'm still looking and hope to find a source someday I can't wait to do my first cycle.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
ANIMALHAUS

ANIMALHAUS

Awards
I found a site that was referred to me but almost all there stuff says sold out. I think I might try to purchase a small order and see if I receive anything. I'm still looking and hope to find a source someday I can't wait to do my first cycle.
Don't source fish.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Not that it matters, but do you ever feel strange on a cycle like everyone knows you're on steroids because you've blown up?

I think people look down. And they will believe you're only where you are because of the drugs.
I am psychologist and who cares what other people think. You cycle because you wanted to. Right?

technique88

technique88

Awards
I am psychologist and who cares what other people think. You cycle because you wanted to. Right?
I cycle because if I don't look like an abercrombie model then I won't be accepted. Who carres who we are on the inside. As long as I have giant muscles I will have friends...........JUST KIDDING!

I'd like to hope we all cycle because we wanted to and for ourselves and only ourselves.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cycle because if I don't look like an abercrombie model then I won't be accepted. Who carres who we are on the inside. As long as I have giant muscles I will have friends...........JUST KIDDING!

I'd like to hope we all cycle because we wanted to and for ourselves and only ourselves.
Last cycle with ostraine I about destroyed a poor woman. That was my gift to her. Haha

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahahaha is she regretting her decision now?
Nah. She is going out with me very often.texting me all the time ect. I'm 6'5 so we look awkwardly awesome as a couple.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
What is this "couple" bullsh*t? Take steroids, shoot guns, f*ck multiple b*tches...commitment is for the non-genetically altered ;)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
What is this "couple" bullsh*t? Take steroids, shoot guns, f*ck multiple b*tches...commitment is for the non-genetically altered ;)
Hahaha u already know bro! I'm living filthy like Charlie Sheen!

holysnikey

Awards
What about commitment to lifting?!

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
He must not be shooting it in the vein. Common mistake.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Greatest thing I have read all week...

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I absolutely live when people think I'm on.. Especially when I'm not haha.. I can't wait to see the stares I will be getting when I'm huge!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone notice this? Now I've never been on cycle but I did blow up when I was 20 which isn't hard to do with a ton of food and being that young but when I first started lifting and was small all these dudes would talk to me and stuff then when I caught up to them and then surpassed them they like started ignoring me...why??

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Anyone notice this? Now I've never been on cycle but I did blow up when I was 20 which isn't hard to do with a ton of food and being that young but when I first started lifting and was small all these dudes would talk to me and stuff then when I caught up to them and then surpassed them they like started ignoring me...why??
You hurt their egos.... or feelings... or both. Fock them.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Something tells me you don't have to ask us to know the answer. You know why they're ignoring you, forget them.

holysnikey

Awards
They were talking to you because they felt like it was a teacher/student relationship so it made them feel all big and superior. I was like sickly small just a few months ago like 130 @ 5' 8" at 22yo and everyone always would encourage me saying it takes time and I'll get there but now even just from gaining 25-30lbs of mostly muscle people now put me down. Now they will compare how they can bench more and stuff like that. Oh well always someone who wants to put you down when you're up

Edit: the gains were natty BTW so no one thinks I'm a moron using roids at 130 lol

holysnikey

Awards
Also I've been small for my whole life so I think people feel threatened when "the small guy" starts getting close to or larger than their size.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Also I've been small for my whole life so I think people feel threatened when "the small guy" starts getting close to or larger than their size.

Small dudes gettin big FTW! I was 135 at the beginning of last year, came up 30lbs naturally and then did my first cycle(been working out for about 3 years, just didn't get serious about it till last year and got my diet down and everything). Now everyone keeps saying I got big, but I'm like "I ain't big yet bro, just wait", at 175 I've had a few people already accuse me of being on too. I guess that'll happen when you gain 40lbs in one year lol.

holysnikey

Awards
Same with me everyone keeps saying I've gotten big because I've never been bigger than 130 until lately but I still want to gain another 20-30lbs. And some people thought I used roids because I gained like 25 lbs in 5 months but I just explain how surprisingly important proper diet can be. Finally figuring out diet certainly does give steroid-like results when you are tiny to start.

Vegastex

Vegastex

Awards
Did you all set your own diet? Or did you have help with dietition? I'm working on my diet but I feel I am missing something. Just dont want to spend money on a dietitian if I can do it myself.