Ok to take Osta Rx with slightly large prostate?

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
So I went to the docs and he said my prostate is bigger than it should be for someone at age 31, will see a uroligist soon. Doc said to not trip off prostat cancer yet as since he has only seen one case below 40 in his career. Do you all think I should jump on Osta Rx? I have read it might make the prostate heavy but not enlarge it

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hm..I am divided in this matter seeing how the mass of my rats (well my biochem major friends rats...I'm just the assistant) particularly prostate mass did increase...Then again human trial ran did NOT show prostate grow. Might want to run it by your physician first.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Hm..I am divided in this matter seeing how the mass of my rats (well my biochem major friends rats...I'm just the assistant) particularly prostate mass did increase...Then again human trial ran did NOT show prostate grow. Might want to run it by your physician first.
So you tried OSTA RX? didnt know would make the rats grow. and as far as prostate mass did u feel a difference?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
So you tried OSTA RX? didnt know would make the rats grow. and as far as prostate mass did u feel a difference?
No not me haha , I did NOT take Ostarine MK-2866 myself , ran the compound (main compound, not the cap with added fillers) on test trials on rats with a friend for his biochem thesis he is working on...He is running it live on himself too :/ no prostate changes that he reports...but I am not gonna stick my index up his whole :D!

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
No not me haha , I did NOT take Ostarine MK-2866 myself , ran the compound (main compound, not the cap with added fillers) on test trials on rats with a friend for his biochem thesis he is working on...He is running it live on himself too :/ no prostate changes that he reports...but I am not gonna stick my index up his whole :D!
LMAO i know what you mean man, I have a buddie into that stuff too ;) that is good to hear, ya I probably shouldvr ordered the compound instead of the one from IML, maybe if anything it is a little weaker at 20 mg. Seriously considering this for a 4 weeker. On week 2 of EC stack leaning out good no sweats or bad sides body is used to ephedrine lol. But ya i wanna throw it in there. Would you wait and ask your doc? or go with the bro science here on the forums and internet

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
LMAO i know what you mean man, I have a buddie into that stuff too ;) that is good to hear, ya I probably shouldvr ordered the compound instead of the one from IML, maybe if anything it is a little weaker at 20 mg. Seriously considering this for a 4 weeker. On week 2 of EC stack leaning out good no sweats or bad sides body is used to ephedrine lol. But ya i wanna throw it in there. Would you wait and ask your doc? or go with the bro science here on the forums and internet
When it comes to anything related to Mr.Weiner honest to god dude I prefer a physician haha. Then again a mild 20mg dose (less than the 25mg proven most effective dose without sides) for 4 weeks might do nothing :/ , it does take like 1-2 weeks to kick in full gear anyway...I would say wait for your doc, listen to him if he gives the ok , the Chem is REALLY cheap and can be run for 8 weeks for a cheaper price than to do 8 weeks of osta rx :p! But thats just my opinion hehe...

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
When it comes to anything related to Mr.Weiner honest to god dude I prefer a physician haha. Then again a mild 20mg dose (less than the 25mg proven most effective dose without sides) for 4 weeks might do nothing :/ , it does take like 1-2 weeks to kick in full gear anyway...I would say wait for your doc, listen to him if he gives the ok , the Chem is REALLY cheap and can be run for 8 weeks for a cheaper price than to do 8 weeks of osta rx :p! But thats just my opinion hehe...
haha true, but my weiner will b good, jus the dam peein lol, tru tru, i left the bastard a message so we will see, and you are correct i naively bought it lol ;)