Fighting my genetics with T3!(myths destroyed) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 8

Fighting my genetics with T3!(myths destroyed)

Page 8 of 8 First ... 3678
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Very ture..Most people have 10 to 12 mcg.

But....
    True or maybe not. It all depends on natural thyroid output. Some people on the upper end of the normal range can have up to 25 to 30 mcg naturally. However this is highly genetic related. Some people just store more t4 and convert more than the norm to t3. However multiple blood test are needed.

There's a reason they can't /won't test in sports organizations for t3, igf1 ,epo growth factors and growth hormone.

Infact you could probably site inject synthol to win a bb contest. They don't even check for that but the chances of looking weird are big. Especially when site injections in the abs. Because of the bands that make your "six pack" which aren't muscle per say.
    Multiple blood tests from different practioners? Or different blood tests taken at different times of day? Pardon me for my ignorance, but are thyroid hormones like sex hormones in that they are higher in the morning and diminish as the day goes on?

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post

Multiple blood tests from different practioners? Or different blood tests taken at different times of day? Pardon me for my ignorance, but are thyroid hormones like sex hormones in that they are higher in the morning and diminish as the day goes on?
    Thyroid hormones are much like sex hormones except with bigger dips. All of your hormonal profile will pretty much be higher in the morning(depending on your personal wake up schedule)

you can have 25 mcg in the morning and 2 mcg in the evening. Very big dips. Highly effected by food too.

Very weird. Big fluxuations.

Supplementing with t3 will also lessen these dips to within 2 to 3 .

Pretty interesting stuff!
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

Plus not enough food especially carbs
    Exactly. Even ECA couldn't fix it at a huge dose. It was like it ran right through me
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Too much T3 will cause lethargy from my personal observations as well as from what I've read from others' experiences
    Yup. Last comp I ran it up to 75 MCG and a really legit source. I felt grumpy and tired and my pumps sucked but I dropped several % of bf in 3.5 weeks. Only problem is I ran it right through the show. I feel like that was a mistake. My pumps suffered when I was warming up to go on stage and I looked small AF. T3 at a legit dose makes me tire easily anyway. The last 3 days at 25 I feel a muscle burn walking up one flight of stairs to my apartment. I'm thinking about lowering it a bit.
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs

Similar Forum Threads

1. Absolutely destroyed my legs
    By Docmattic in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 04:19 PM
  2. ORAL Resveratrol - Destroyed in the Gut???
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 06:24 PM
  3. Destroyed: My recent breakup
    By handzilla in forum General Chat
    Replies: 261
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 02:09 PM
  4. More Civil Liberties destroyed....
    By bjjones in forum Politics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-11-2005, 10:54 AM
  5. Methyl destroyed by liver?