Fighting my genetics with T3!(myths destroyed)

Page 8 of 12 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyboy004

    This is interesting.

    Have you had any problems w sleep? I have enough problems trying to sleep. Would consider but that's why I have no interest in clen. Heard lots of bros say clen makes it hard for them to sleep.
    These bro's are correct to the stim sensitive but to the average coffee drinker it shouldn't. Just take a sleep aid product if need be. Gaba has benzo like effects if you dose it accordingly . Not too high or your have a gabaover. Hangover induced by too much gaba. Trazodone is easy to obtain from a doc aswell dose not mess with muscle building either. Then you have ketofien which can also be used as a sleep aid and a beta upregulator. T3 has not changed my sleep. I am starting to not like clen due to rebound on short cycles. Next cut will just be diet t3 and a winny clone.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt


  2. Quote Originally Posted by rambofireball

    No worries man, good luck with the money-makin'!
    Thanks! To answer your question real quick yes 20 days is enough cause t3 kicks in the first or second day. I got the info I needed from trying it but would like to discuss my future endeavours when I get the blood work back.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by seanxallxday View Post
    Question. I have moderate hypothyroidism and i am prescribed .137 mgs of t4. Could i implement a low dose t3? Or would that be stupid? Cant ask my endo because she is way too strict.
    Step one: find a new doctor. Seriously. I wouldn't see someone who wouldn't work with me or at least appreciate what research I do. If he says no, I'm okay with it, but only if he has a reason that makes sense.

    Adding T3 in at a low dose can help (I'm actually on 25mcg T3 and 137mcg T4, so it wouldn't be far off from yours), but I'd want to see labs and know why you want the T3. Do you have Hashimoto's? More importantly, have you confirmed it one way or the other by having TPO-Ab and Tg-Ab checked? If not, that's your first step. Then, comparing that with your TSH, FT4, TT4, FT3, rT3 would be what I'd want to know when considering the addition of T3.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

    Step one: find a new doctor. Seriously. I wouldn't see someone who wouldn't work with me or at least appreciate what research I do. If he says no, I'm okay with it, but only if he has a reason that makes sense.

    Adding T3 in at a low dose can help (I'm actually on 25mcg T3 and 137mcg T4, so it wouldn't be far off from yours), but I'd want to see labs and know why you want the T3. Do you have Hashimoto's? More importantly, have you confirmed it one way or the other by having TPO-Ab and Tg-Ab checked? If not, that's your first step. Then, comparing that with your TSH, FT4, TT4, FT3, rT3 would be what I'd want to know when considering the addition of T3.
    You and i need to team up and make an info thread for hypo hashimotos and hyperthyroidism regaurding the doseages symptoms and how to manage the doctor run around and reading bloodwork. I have a bud who has hypo I just found out and his doctor is giving him some bad info. Ill pm you later to ask some questions if you don't mind.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    You and i need to team up and make an info thread for hypo hashimotos and hyperthyroidism regaurding the doseages symptoms and how to manage the doctor run around and reading bloodwork.
    2nd that.
    My parents created my body, in which I create my mind. I will honor them, by developing both to their utmost potential.
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    You and i need to team up and make an info thread for hypo hashimotos and hyperthyroidism regaurding the doseages symptoms and how to manage the doctor run around and reading bloodwork. I have a bud who has hypo I just found out and his doctor is giving him some bad info. Ill pm you later to ask some questions if you don't mind.
    Sounds like a plan to me.

    I attempted making "The Official Hypothyroidism" thread a ways back, but it never took off too much (not to mention, I started focusing more heavily on Hashimoto's). I'm sure we can pool from the threads in existence and put together a good reference guide.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  7. I'm at about 3 1/2 weeks of T3 low dose now. I seem to crave carbs much more which is both good and bad. Good on high carb days, bad on low carb days.
    Antaeus Labs Rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by daniel11
    I'm at about 3 1/2 weeks of T3 low dose now. I seem to crave carbs much more which is both good and bad. Good on high carb days, bad on low carb days.
    Hmm im thinking about throwing some t3 into my regiment. Slightly hesitant due to the 4-5 week recovery period though
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  9. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal

    Hmm im thinking about throwing some t3 into my regiment. Slightly hesitant due to the 4-5 week recovery period though
    I think it would b a good decision.

  10. At low dose it shouldn't be bad at all. I personally won't go above 30mcl/day
    Antaeus Labs Rep

  11. yeah was thinking of sticking at 25mcl a day for 5 weeks and then 4 weeks of ECY or clen
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  12. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    yeah was thinking of sticking at 25mcl a day for 5 weeks and then 4 weeks of ECY or clen
    Use them together because when you stop the t3 your thyroid will be shut down temporarily.Would be a waste of a cut.Sense your using ecy or clen I'm guessing your goal is cutting cause its deff not lean mas.(clen and epehdrine are catabolic due to the low doses humans can have.They are anti catabolic in verrrrrrrry high doses.More than we can survive but the myth presist.)

  13. I'm sure its been asked and answered but I could not find it.

    I'm on t3 for my cut cycle, I have about 12-14 days left currently I'm on 80mcg per day.

    When should I start tapering down, what dose should I end at, and how do I avoid fat rebound after coming of t3? My thyroid will return to normal in a few days or so, correct? Thanks fellas.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by EArch
    I'm sure its been asked and answered but I could not find it.

    I'm on t3 for my cut cycle, I have about 12-14 days left currently I'm on 80mcg per day.

    When should I start tapering down, what dose should I end at, and how do I avoid fat rebound after coming of t3? My thyroid will return to normal in a few days or so, correct? Thanks fellas.
    No need to taper down. You could do it every 3 days if you want though. Let me say this and let it sink in. REBOUND WEIGHT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO AVOID. Reason? Your thyroid will be shut down for a month or 2 not a few days. If you lost somewhere around 3 to 5% or so you don't have to worry about gaining it all back.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    My first advice: don't play around with T3 -- so many just as effective ways to burn fat and not risk anything.
    My next advice: if you're going to use T3, take in plenty of iodine, tyrosine and selenium afterward to get your thyroid the nutrients it needs.
    Furthermore: run some type of OTC fat-burner for the 4 weeks following T3 in an attempt to halt rebound weight to the best of your ability.




    However, all of that can be avoided by just running an EC stack, which is really effective and not nearly as dangerous.

    Oh, and when you guys refer to it, it's mcg; not mcl. I don't want to see that incorrect terminology leading to someone dosing the wrong thing.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    My first advice: don't play around with T3 -- so many just as effective ways to burn fat and not risk anything.
    My next advice: if you're going to use T3, take in plenty of iodine, tyrosine and selenium afterward to get your thyroid the nutrients it needs.
    Furthermore: run some type of OTC fat-burner for the 4 weeks following T3 in an attempt to halt rebound weight to the best of your ability.

    However, all of that can be avoided by just running an EC stack, which is really effective and not nearly as dangerous.

    Oh, and when you guys refer to it, it's mcg; not mcl. I don't want to see that incorrect terminology leading to someone dosing the wrong thing.
    I love EC bro.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    My first advice: don't play around with T3 -- so many just as effective ways to burn fat and not risk anything.
    My next advice: if you're going to use T3, take in plenty of iodine, tyrosine and selenium afterward to get your thyroid the nutrients it needs.
    Furthermore: run some type of OTC fat-burner for the 4 weeks following T3 in an attempt to halt rebound weight to the best of your ability.

    However, all of that can be avoided by just running an EC stack, which is really effective and not nearly as dangerous.

    Oh, and when you guys refer to it, it's mcg; not mcl. I don't want to see that incorrect terminology leading to someone dosing the wrong thing.
    Yep. T3 should be treated with the same respect as anabolics.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    I love EC bro.
    Same. I like it more than clen but ec keeps me awake. Next cut ill stock up and Mega dose gaba haha!
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  19. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

    Same. I like it more than clen but ec keeps me awake. Next cut ill stock up and Mega dose gaba haha!
    Gaba give me a hangover fog with out the hangover.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Oh, and when you guys refer to it, it's mcg; not mcl. I don't want to see that incorrect terminology leading to someone dosing the wrong thing.
    Thanks I was gonna say something..
    My parents created my body, in which I create my mind. I will honor them, by developing both to their utmost potential.

  21. I plan to drop my t3 down to 25mcg for my final week then add in an OTC fat burner for 4 weeks to help while I recover.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Use them together because when you stop the t3 your thyroid will be shut down temporarily.Would be a waste of a cut.Sense your using ecy or clen I'm guessing your goal is cutting cause its deff not lean mas.(clen and epehdrine are catabolic due to the low doses humans can have.They are anti catabolic in verrrrrrrry high doses.More than we can survive but the myth presist.)

    I was under the impression that using clen the weeks after would prevent the weight rebound (granted your thyroid is in the ****ter)
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  23. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    I was under the impression that using clen the weeks after would prevent the weight rebound (granted your thyroid is in the ****ter)
    so lets get this straight.....You want to prevent weight gain.Okay so your coming off of a cut which is a catabolic environment.Your thyroid is shut down for a month,so you switch to a drug that induces catabolisim and has weight rebound properties?What?

    I say if your running t3 and scared of fat then do a god awefully large cut (3 to 5% maybe more bodyfat) coupled with clen/or ec so you loose enough weight your not going to gain it all back.Plus clen would not prevent weight gain,I do not believe it prevents fat storage.Plus your thyroid is in the dumper for a month.Lets say you go on clen or ec stack for 2 weeks as per standard.Maybe around your midsection but 2 weeks and your poff of it.BUT WAIT THERE'S SALVATION!Why not use keto with clen /ec?HUH?WHY NOT?Cause one of the side effects are weight gain.HAHAHA!Your t3 regulates your metabolism.Your going to gain fat.Most of the rebound will be minimized by tappering up your diet,not going straight to bulking.This will make you a balloon.Start increasing by 250 calories a week and you wont have a beer belly by the time is over.Chances are if you continue to loose weight during this time your loosing muscle cause your eating too little cause your afraid of a little fat.

    If your affraid of a little fat you shouldn't use t3 at all ever.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Probably. I actually felt mine. Almost like a stimulant.I could tell when I took it.

    Depends how it was stored /if your in austin texas like I am the heat is baddd.Use an oral siringe next time
    Nothing will ever compare to last summer here in Austin

  25. I only want to use while on tren since my thyroid will b negatively affected. Do u think a small dose of T3 would keep my levels normal, and then I could discontinue use in my pct?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Absolutely destroyed my legs
    By Docmattic in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 06:19 PM
  2. ORAL Resveratrol - Destroyed in the Gut???
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 08:24 PM
  3. Destroyed: My recent breakup
    By handzilla in forum General Chat
    Replies: 261
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 04:09 PM
  4. More Civil Liberties destroyed....
    By bjjones in forum Politics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-11-2005, 12:54 PM
  5. Methyl destroyed by liver?
    By littlemark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-01-2004, 06:34 PM
Log in
Log in