Fighting my genetics with T3!(myths destroyed) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Fighting my genetics with T3!(myths destroyed)

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mhsattack16 View Post
    Nothing will ever compare to last summer here in Austin
    we have alot of austinites here on these boards.Meet up may be in the future!Yes,can you say 114 in the shade?

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I only want to use while on tren since my thyroid will b negatively affected. Do u think a small dose of T3 would keep my levels normal, and then I could discontinue use in my pct?
    If it's ran on cycle it should be ran through pct.My reasoning behind this is wait till your hormones get to a baseline before taking another away(or if your competeing/pro) discontinue while you bridge but yes,Should be very effective as a nutrient partitioner along side the Tren.Also it mite lead to MORE rebound weight if used in pct due to the steroids being gone.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

If it's ran on cycle it should be ran through pct.My reasoning behind this is wait till your hormones get to a baseline before taking another away(or if your competeing/pro) discontinue while you bridge but yes,Should be very effective as a nutrient partitioner along side the Tren.Also it mite lead to MORE rebound weight if used in pct due to the steroids being gone.
    I'm not too worried about rebound weight gain, I just want to keep my metabolism up while on tren. Somehow I always get leaner in my pct which is a plus lol.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

I'm not too worried about rebound weight gain, I just want to keep my metabolism up while on tren. Somehow I always get leaner in my pct which is a plus lol.
    I want to try tren but got my superdmz 2.0 log coming up monday.Won't be using t3 as iron mag labs wants it to be loged solo.If you do end up using it let us know how it gose.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

I want to try tren but got my superdmz 2.0 log coming up monday.Won't be using t3 as iron mag labs wants it to be loged solo.If you do end up using it let us know how it gose.
    I will b but not soon, I need to prepare myself mentally first b4 I cycle again.
  6. New Member

Sorry about the mcl/mcg typo. Honestly meant mcg!! Good catch thanks

When I plan to come off T3 I am thinking of a week or two of EOD pulsing. I will time it to match my high carb days. Also up my intake of thyroid friendly nutrition.

This will be in about a week. Then I prep for a PH cycle.
    "above all else, WILLINGNESS is the most effective at reaching your goals"
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by daniel11 View Post
    Sorry about the mcl/mcg typo. Honestly meant mcg!! Good catch thanks

When I plan to come off T3 I am thinking of a week or two of EOD pulsing. I will time it to match my high carb days. Also up my intake of thyroid friendly nutrition.

This will be in about a week. Then I prep for a PH cycle.
    In all honesty, if you're going to mess with T3, I'd advise just taking it every day instead of a pulse method. That's just my take, though.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

In all honesty, if you're going to mess with T3, I'd advise just taking it every day instead of a pulse method. That's just my take, though.
    Idk how t3 would be effective as a pulse anyway.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Yeah the half life is 3 days.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    You are looking extremely shredded in your avatar. What did you run in the past to get there? I have no interest in Clen but seems like some guys on here prefer Albuterol. Interested in T3 but for some reason a little scared of it. Had a lot of success with Tetracal (ephedrine) back before it was banned and they didnt know anything about it, but havent run a stim since....unless you take a few key bumps here and there into consideration.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyboy004

You are looking extremely shredded in your avatar. What did you run in the past to get there? I have no interest in Clen but seems like some guys on here prefer Albuterol. Interested in T3 but for some reason a little scared of it. Had a lot of success with Tetracal (ephedrine) back before it was banned and they didnt know anything about it, but havent run a stim since....unless you take a few key bumps here and there into consideration.
    5 years of training and 2 cycles. Last one with clen and a winstrol clone with hdrol .Got to 7% bodyfat natural and 6% with help.
    That picture was at 8% after pct. I was already big but my first cycle added 18 lbs. I'm sitting at 8 again now but I shall hit 9 soon. I got really fat in the winter. Was at 15 to 16 %. Picture purposely cropped due to being anonymous about steroid use.

I swear I'm all hip bone chest and triceps right now.I dislike my biceps and back. My quads are beast my shoulders are okay. I still have a lot to ballence out.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Johnny - Seeing that you're in the US, you can very easily get ephedrine by buying Bronkaid at a local pharmacy. All you need is a driver's license, no prescription (they still keep it behind the counter). Just saying, if you know you have good results with ephedrine, each bronkaid tab has 25mg, and you can choose what else you'd like to add to the stack.

Completely respect your cycle pyro, but just as a general warning to everyone - please make sure your blood pressure is not high on-cycle before adding clen. If you already have high BP on anabolics, you do not want to add as powerful of a stim as clen. In regards to albuterol, I agree with preferring it over clen. Same substance, much shorter half-life. That means more control on dosages and timing.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    Johnny - Seeing that you're in the US, you can very easily get ephedrine by buying Bronkaid at a local pharmacy. All you need is a driver's license, no prescription (they still keep it behind the counter). Just saying, if you know you have good results with ephedrine, each bronkaid tab has 25mg, and you can choose what else you'd like to add to the stack.

Completely respect your cycle pyro, but just as a general warning to everyone - please make sure your blood pressure is not high on-cycle before adding clen. If you already have high BP on anabolics, you do not want to add as powerful of a stim as clen. In regards to albuterol, I agree with preferring it over clen. Same substance, much shorter half-life. That means more control on dosages and timing.
    I know now.freaking heart was fluttering haha but was a wild ride. My BP was at 120 through cycle then 140 to 160 on clen. Same with ephedrine and albut. If your BP is high don't use as for albut it has some of the same effects as clen and rebound gain after is pretty much the same. Ill use clen haha if any at all.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

I know now.freaking heart was fluttering haha but was a wild ride. My BP was at 120 through cycle then 140 to 160 on clen. Same with ephedrine and albut. If your BP is high don't use as for albut it has some of the same effects as clen and rebound gain after is pretty much the same. Ill use clen haha if any at all.
    Thanks for the tip Green. Pryo, I know the feeling. I took the Tetracal/ephedrine back in the offseason of 02/03 before those baseball players died and it was banned. Took it in the morning, then before a workout. It worked great. But after about 1.5 months my body started telling me no. I'd get that feeling before I took it like you get when you smell or see a liquor bottle that made you puke all night.

I didn't feel like **** when I cut the ephedrine out immediately, or have any rebound. So it might be an option for me down the road but I don't think in the near future.
    I plan on running my first AAS cycle in September. I want to be around 10-12% bf before week 1 but I don't think I'm gonna flux w any stims. I'd be interested in t3 if it didn't turn me into a tweaker but I dont think stims are for me. I don't like the anxious torqued up feeling. Plus, I feel like if I was stimmed up for a month I would crash pretty hard. One thing I've found out about myself is I need to stay balanced. So if I'm feeling that up up up feeling for a month or so I dont want to hit the rebound lows.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Thanks for the tip Green. Pryo, I know the feeling. I took the Tetracal/ephedrine back in the offseason of 02/03 before those baseball players died and it was banned. Took it in the morning, then before a workout. It worked great. But after about 1.5 months my body started telling me no. I'd get that feeling before I took it like you get when you smell or see a liquor bottle that made you puke all night.

I didn't feel like **** when I cut the ephedrine out immediately, or have any rebound. So it might be an option for me down the road but I don't think in the near future.
    I plan on running my first AAS cycle in September. I want to be around 10-12% bf before week 1 but I don't think I'm gonna flux w any stims. I'd be interested in t3 if it didn't turn me into a tweaker but I dont think stims are for me. I don't like the anxious torqued up feeling. Plus, I feel like if I was stimmed up for a month I would crash pretty hard. One thing I've found out about myself is I need to stay balanced. So if I'm feeling that up up up feeling for a month or so I dont want to hit the rebound lows.
    T3 is not a stimulus. You feel some feeling the first dose.no psychological symptoms as of yet for me and no coming down either. My neck twitches but I'm low enough bf I can see its near my thyroid so idk.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

T3 is not a stimulus. You feel some feeling the first dose.no psychological symptoms as of yet for me and no coming down either. My neck twitches but I'm low enough bf I can see its near my thyroid so idk.
    When are you done w the t3? I'm definately interested to see how it works out for you.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

When are you done w the t3? I'm definately interested to see how it works out for you.
    I am done.blood work shall be done before my up coming cycle and after. I liked it. Didn't feel tired after meals and noticed no fat gain on high Carb unlikely what usually happens
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

I am done.blood work shall be done before my up coming cycle and after. I liked it. Didn't feel tired after meals and noticed no fat gain on high Carb unlikely what usually happens
    Good luck. By the way, are you in a state where you can get cheap bloods done as recomended in one of the stickies on the forum page? I cant use that method here in NY. I would like to get it done by my doctor, but Im not sure what the right way to phrase it is. For life insurance purposes, I am concerned about being open with him. Do you have any experience with this or know anybody who has?
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Good luck. By the way, are you in a state where you can get cheap bloods done as recomended in one of the stickies on the forum page? I cant use that method here in NY. I would like to get it done by my doctor, but Im not sure what the right way to phrase it is. For life insurance purposes, I am concerned about being open with him. Do you have any experience with this or know anybody who has?
    My blood work is payed for by the state. As my brain will eventually kill me.As with my college if I ever go back for more.

You can go see your doctor and tell him your feeling tired,moody and can't get it up. You feel as if your not as aggressive /comfortable with yourself. Ask him if your hormones caused this problem. Subtle hints will drive him twords doing bloodwork. Just have insurance .

Do this at a doctor you just signed up to.

Where you at in NY?
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

My blood work is payed for by the state. As my brain will eventually kill me.As with my college if I ever go back for more.

You can go see your doctor and tell him your feeling tired,moody and can't get it up. You feel as if your not as aggressive /comfortable with yourself. Ask him if your hormones caused this problem. Subtle hints will drive him twords doing bloodwork. Just have insurance .

Do this at a doctor you just signed up to.

Where you at in NY?
    Thanks bro. I live in the northern most part of Rochester, NY up on Lake Ontario.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks bro. I live in the northern most part of Rochester, NY up on Lake Ontario.
    Crotchchester?! Im sorry man... i grew up in greece...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Coolie. Been thinking to visiting NY some time for vacation. Any suggestions? Inbox
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Crotchchester?! Im sorry man... i grew up in greece...
    ha..thats where I live now bro. I just bought a house up off edgmere. I love the Roc. Lived in Boston for about 6 years after I graduated college and was very happy to move back. Small world.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

R u running any fat burners now to help avoid rebound fat gain?
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

R u running any fat burners now to help avoid rebound fat gain?
    Would defeat the purpose of testing this.I shall measure my bodyfat pre cycle.I got the chance to run super dmz 2.0 so my blood work will be in tomorrow.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Would defeat the purpose of testing this.I shall measure my bodyfat pre cycle.I got the chance to run super dmz 2.0 so my blood work will be in tomorrow.
    Ahhhh ok gotcha. Have u change your diet any upon cessation of the T3?
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Ahhhh ok gotcha. Have u change your diet any upon cessation of the T3?
    Nope.Didn't change my diet on either.This was a test so I tried to make it as baseline as I could.Expect for adding tricep extension to kick back super set and adding pull overs and taking a break from lat pull down and shortening my sessions with the super set.My multi has iodine in it however.

Should be interesting.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

New info posted on first page.ENJOY!
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ha..thats where I live now bro. I just bought a house up off edgmere. I love the Roc. Lived in Boston for about 6 years after I graduated college and was very happy to move back. Small world.
    Thats funny stuff man. My permanent residence is off ridgeway, im just on extended business in sc right now. I actually miss that place. What gym do you usually lift at?

Hah maybe we should do this via pm instead of thread thief style.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Thats funny stuff man. My permanent residence is off ridgeway, im just on extended business in sc right now. I actually miss that place. What gym do you usually lift at?

It's okay.The updates are slowing down.Make this mother 77 pages if you want hahahah
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Currently I work out at the Rochester Fitness Center in Chili. Sometimes I will sneak into the RIT athletes gym, but I'm starting to stick out pretty bad now because I'm 30 years old. I trained at Body Maintanance years back and I loved that gym but he moved a few times and I'm pretty sure he's out in gates now.

It's tough. I like the old school dungeons where dudes just go to work out and focus. But it seems like all of those gyms closed and most of the people go the gym to socialize and take up space. I put my head phones on, focus, and get into a rhythm. I'm polite, but people probably don't like me that much because I just go to work out. Dudes are nonstop hitting on girls or sitting on machines for a half hour talking. It's really annoying. I'm not anti social. I like people. But when I'm at the gym I'm looking to do work not go lean on a treadmill and talk to every single girl in the place.

I think a gym is a good social outlet. And it's better to find a girl at a gym then a bar. But some people go there to get in a good workout and I think some people should be more conscious of that.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Currently I work out at the Rochester Fitness Center in Chili. Sometimes I will sneak into the RIT athletes gym, but I'm starting to stick out pretty bad now because I'm 30 years old. I trained at Body Maintanance years back and I loved that gym but he moved a few times and I'm pretty sure he's out in gates now.

It's tough. I like the old school dungeons where dudes just go to work out and focus. But it seems like all of those gyms closed and most of the people go the gym to socialize and take up space. I put my head phones on, focus, and get into a rhythm. I'm polite, but people probably don't like me that much because I just go to work out. Dudes are nonstop hitting on girls or sitting on machines for a half hour talking. It's really annoying. I'm not anti social. I like people. But when I'm at the gym I'm looking to do work not go lean on a treadmill and talk to every single girl in the place.

I think a gym is a good social outlet. And it's better to find a girl at a gym then a bar. But some people go there to get in a good workout and I think some people should be more conscious of that.
    What happened to the dungeon known as samsons? That place was perfect. I was going to the RAC in greece.. i know all about social hour at the gym. I always got funny looks for working with a partner with headphones in never saying a word.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

What happened to the dungeon known as samsons? That place was perfect. I was going to the RAC in greece.. i know all about social hour at the gym. I always got funny looks for working with a partner with headphones in never saying a word.
    Samson's is great but it gets too congested because it's the only option for bb's. Im not claiming to be a body builder, but I like the atmosphere at BB gyms. It's hard to find a good gym. It's probably because it's a difficult business model to run. Even if you had 200 members at $40 a month you still aren't covering your overhead in. 4000 square foot gym.
    Last edited by Johnnyboy004; 07-27-2012 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Spelling
  34. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Currently running it everyday.
  35. New Member

Was really thinking of using pulse on high carb days as a tapering off method while my thyroid to ramps up rather than stopping cold turkey.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Samson's is great but it gets too congested because it's the only option for bb's. Im not claiming to be a body builder, but I like the atmosphere at BB gyms. It's hard to find a good gym. It's probably because it's a difficult business model to run. Even if you had 200 members at $40 a month you still aren't covering your overhead in. 4000 square foot gym.
    True. It wasn't popular back in the day so it was pretty decent
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

thyroid function normal by the way.Don't think I forgot about this thread.I have been busy
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  170 lbs.

uncontollable weight gain after t3! help

hey guys! I have done 2 t3 cycles. both 8 weeks with first week ramping up n last week ramping down, max dose was 125 mcg. relusts were great. both times lost 15 lbs. but the rebound effect was terrible! my diet is clean all the time, no cheat meals, about 1700-2000 calories a day, low carb. I work out 6 times a week. crossfit. I noticed the rebound the second week i was off. and in a month i gained 15 lbs back! Like every morning I visibly have more fat! Now it's been a month since I stopped the cycle and I gained all the weigh I lost back n my weight gain doesn't stop. one week after the end of cycle my t3 n t4 were low ( blood test) but now they r normal (got results yesterday) and I still keep packing on weight at a scary rate. I really don't know what to do. I took 6 months off before first and second cycle and gained more than I lost. So I guess I'll wait two more weeks ( which will make it 6 weeks break) and start t3 again. I really need your ideas guys!!!
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lana sh View Post
    hey guys! I have done 2 t3 cycles. both 8 weeks with first week ramping up n last week ramping down, max dose was 125 mcg. relusts were great. both times lost 15 lbs. but the rebound effect was terrible! my diet is clean all the time, no cheat meals, about 1700-2000 calories a day, low carb. I work out 6 times a week. crossfit. I noticed the rebound the second week i was off. and in a month i gained 15 lbs back! Like every morning I visibly have more fat! Now it's been a month since I stopped the cycle and I gained all the weigh I lost back n my weight gain doesn't stop. one week after the end of cycle my t3 n t4 were low ( blood test) but now they r normal (got results yesterday) and I still keep packing on weight at a scary rate. I really don't know what to do. I took 6 months off before first and second cycle and gained more than I lost. So I guess I'll wait two more weeks ( which will make it 6 weeks break) and start t3 again. I really need your ideas guys!!!
    Did you reverse diet?
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  170 lbs.

Did you reverse diet?
    You mean if I am eating less?
    No. I have been eating this amount of calories for years. Since I have already gained all the lost weight back and even more and keep gaining do you think I need to cut calories? Well I never though I was overeating. if so, how much to cut?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Absolutely destroyed my legs
    By Docmattic in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 04:19 PM
  2. ORAL Resveratrol - Destroyed in the Gut???
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 06:24 PM
  3. Destroyed: My recent breakup
    By handzilla in forum General Chat
    Replies: 261
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 02:09 PM
  4. More Civil Liberties destroyed....
    By bjjones in forum Politics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-11-2005, 10:54 AM
  5. Methyl destroyed by liver?