Fighting my genetics with T3!(myths destroyed)

Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. How are you guys administering the T3?
    Can it be taken orally?
    Antaeus Labs Rep


  2. Quote Originally Posted by daniel11
    How are you guys administering the T3?
    Can it be taken orally?
    Orally is the only way I have ever heard of it being administered. Orally on an empty stomach atleast 2 hours before and after food.
    My parents created my body, in which I create my mind. I will honor them, by developing both to their utmost potential.
    •   
       


  3. Pyro, you mind if I ask whether your T3 is pharma or rc?
    My parents created my body, in which I create my mind. I will honor them, by developing both to their utmost potential.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by rambofireball View Post
    Pyro, you mind if I ask whether your T3 is pharma or rc?
    I have access to both.Currently using rc but with things like clen,t3,albut,and keto Pharma vs rc dosen't really matter.Makre sure your source is trusted.
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by rambofireball View Post
    Orally is the only way I have ever heard of it being administered. Orally on an empty stomach atleast 2 hours before and after food.
    IIRC, at least an hour before eating or 4 hours after eating was what I came across at some point (or maybe the 4 hours is the distance listed to keep it from calcium in order to aid in absorption).

    I actually shifted to IF just in order to help with the dosing of T3 and T4. Otherwise, I'm messing with breakfast at work or waking up way too early to take my meds. My mom's friend set an alarm to take her T4 and then went back to sleep. I had to explain how horrible that is for sleep patterns.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by daniel11 View Post
    How are you guys administering the T3?
    Can it be taken orally?
    Whether tablets or RC liquid, always orally. I actually got worried about this when I read that comment earlier in the thread about someone administering with a slin pin. I assumed he was talking about just to measure it properly, but it still was written as if he were injecting it.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Mako100 View Post
    I had my thyroid removed and I'm on 150mcg T4....what dose of T3 do you think I should take. I was going to ramp up to 150mcg split 50, 50, 50
    Before doing anything, I'd have your levels tested:

    FT4
    Total T4
    FT3
    TSH

    Your T3 levels are probably trashed, I'd assume, with no thyroid. Your body naturally produces a 93/7 split of them (IIRC), so I'd definitely look into that. Just remember that a ton of other things play a role, like selenium, iodine, etc.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

    IIRC, at least an hour before eating or 4 hours after eating was what I came across at some point (or maybe the 4 hours is the distance listed to keep it from calcium in order to aid in absorption).

    I actually shifted to IF just in order to help with the dosing of T3 and T4. Otherwise, I'm messing with breakfast at work or waking up way too early to take my meds. My mom's friend set an alarm to take her T4 and then went back to sleep. I had to explain how horrible that is for sleep patterns.
    Training fasted may have benifits aswell (assume your a morning trainee) as for the absorption if your taking a high enough dose I wouldn't worry. For doses like 25 mcgs yes,take with no food. I personally am taking it after supper due to the 3to4 HR gap between food. The half life is 2.5 days so no worries on it wearing off.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Whether tablets or RC liquid, always orally. I actually got worried about this when I read that comment earlier in the thread about someone administering with a slin pin. I assumed he was talking about just to measure it properly, but it still was written as if he were injecting it.
    Exactly. Thus why I asked. I won't use pins.

    Thanks for clarifying.
    Antaeus Labs Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by daniel11

    Exactly. Thus why I asked. I won't use pins.

    Thanks for clarifying.
    Me either but I may have to buy some if I start competeing like I'm thinking of doing cycles and what not.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    IIRC, at least an hour before eating or 4 hours after eating was what I came across at some point (or maybe the 4 hours is the distance listed to keep it from calcium in order to aid in absorption).

    I actually shifted to IF just in order to help with the dosing of T3 and T4. Otherwise, I'm messing with breakfast at work or waking up way too early to take my meds. My mom's friend set an alarm to take her T4 and then went back to sleep. I had to explain how horrible that is for sleep patterns.
    Haha, yeah I did the same thing diet-wise when I started my T4, I'm currently experimenting with a LG/CBL combo at the moment. My endo advised for the 1/4 for T4, with a discussion of needing to stay away from calcium for the the 4 hours post-dose. He gave me the 2/2 suggestion for the T3, I assume it's a ballpark figure that doc's will slide up and down.

  12. Hey Pyro, trying to send you a PM but your box is full.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by rambofireball View Post
    Hey Pyro, trying to send you a PM but your box is full.
    cleared

  14. So I had to drop the t3... I was running 50mcg of t3 and 100mcg of Clen. I normally run Clen at 200mcg with no sides.

    I started experiencing nausea, and extreme muscle cramps, and restlessness. Its been going on for 4 days now. Today I decided to drop both and take a week off.

    I will start back in a week with only 25mcg of t3 and no Clen.

    I'm not sure if I just caught a virus but I felt horrible.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  15. I suspect my Clen was way over dosed, as it has been 30 hours from my last dose and I'm starting to feel better. T3 with its 2.5 day half life is still going strong so if it was to blame I would still be feeling ****ty. Over dosing Clen is big a good thing and if this turns out to be the cause I will be very disappointed in my supplier. I have been supplementing turine and potassium. The virus is still a plausible cause but I really think poorly manufactured Clen is the real root of the problem.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  16. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    I suspect my Clen was way over dosed, as it has been 30 hours from my last dose and I'm starting to feel better. T3 with its 2.5 day half life is still going strong so if it was to blame I would still be feeling ****ty. Over dosing Clen is big a good thing and if this turns out to be the cause I will be very disappointed in my supplier. I have been supplementing turine and potassium. The virus is still a plausible cause but I really think poorly manufactured Clen is the real root of the problem.
    It probly is the clen bro, damn that sucks though.

  17. Clen is pretty simple to create. If they can't get that right imagine all the other stuff they are ****ing up. I will not be ordering from them again. 100mcg if there Clen us stronger than 200mcg of pharm grade Clen. Wtf, that's dangerous. I'm glade I did dose at 200.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  18. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    So I had to drop the t3... I was running 50mcg of t3 and 100mcg of Clen. I normally run Clen at 200mcg with no sides.

    I started experiencing nausea, and extreme muscle cramps, and restlessness. Its been going on for 4 days now. Today I decided to drop both and take a week off.

    I will start back in a week with only 25mcg of t3 and no Clen.

    I'm not sure if I just caught a virus but I felt horrible.
    T3 also up regulates beta 2 receptors. This is why the sides are coming on so hard. The clen is still working.possibly even better due to up regulation.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  19. Are you on any exogenous hormones?

    -Matt

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Are you on any exogenous hormones?

    -Matt
    Me?Not at the moment.Except of course the T3.Going to be running andro drive and ostraine after augest though.

  21. Update:No muscle loss...what a shocker!Eating 500 over and am still reaping the benefits of not feeling tired after meals!May up calories because I'm really uncomfortable at 8% bodyfat.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    Clen is pretty simple to create. If they can't get that right imagine all the other stuff they are ****ing up. I will not be ordering from them again. 100mcg if there Clen us stronger than 200mcg of pharm grade Clen. Wtf, that's dangerous. I'm glade I did dose at 200.
    Yeah that is scary, maybe they were listening to Juicy J and poppin Molly in the lab haha.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Clen is pretty simple to create. If they can't get that right imagine all the other stuff they are ****ing up. I will not be ordering from them again. 100mcg if there Clen us stronger than 200mcg of pharm grade Clen. Wtf, that's dangerous. I'm glade I did dose at 200.
    was it research chem clen by chance?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  24. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    So I had to drop the t3... I was running 50mcg of t3 and 100mcg of Clen. I normally run Clen at 200mcg with no sides.

    I started experiencing nausea, and extreme muscle cramps, and restlessness. Its been going on for 4 days now. Today I decided to drop both and take a week off..

    I will start back in a week with only 25mcg of t3 and no Clen.

    I'm not sure if I just caught a virus but I felt horrible.
    Clen depletes the liver of taurine that could be why you are having muscle cramps imo. Add about 1- 5 grams of Taurine once or twice a day and see does that help.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude

    Clen depletes the liver of taurine that could be why you are having muscle cramps imo. Add about 1- 5 grams of Taurine once or twice a day and see does that help.
    I was supplementing 5g of taurine, and 2g potassium
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  26. [QUOTE=csa2179;3462950]I was supplementing 5g of taurine, and 2g potassium[/QUOTE

    Umm I have no clue what the cause of the cramps could be then bro. Maybe the clen was overdosed. Someone mentioned the T-3 could be upgrading your receptors which would make the clen more potent. Good luck man.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

  27. Yeah I think it was a combination of being sick and over dosed Clen. I'm still not feeling 100%
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  28. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Yeah I think it was a combination of being sick and over dosed Clen. I'm still not feeling 100%
    You can use keto to fight some of the sides from clen.

    UPDATTTTTTEEEEEE

    I am now eating 700 over my base calories.I have added half an inch to my arms in 6 weeks.Yay for progress!
    Still loving the t3.I can eat 1.5g carbs per lb of bodyweight and still not blow up.NICCCEEEE

  29. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

    You can use keto to fight some of the sides from clen.

    UPDATTTTTTEEEEEE

    I am now eating 700 over my base calories.I have added half an inch to my arms in 6 weeks.Yay for progress!
    Still loving the t3.I can eat 1.5g carbs per lb of bodyweight and still not blow up.NICCCEEEE
    That's f*cking sweet bro. This is on how many mcgs again?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    That's f*cking sweet bro. This is on how many mcgs again?
    25 mcgs.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Absolutely destroyed my legs
    By Docmattic in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 06:19 PM
  2. ORAL Resveratrol - Destroyed in the Gut???
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 08:24 PM
  3. Destroyed: My recent breakup
    By handzilla in forum General Chat
    Replies: 261
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 04:09 PM
  4. More Civil Liberties destroyed....
    By bjjones in forum Politics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-11-2005, 12:54 PM
  5. Methyl destroyed by liver?
    By littlemark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-01-2004, 06:34 PM
Log in
Log in