Fighting my genetics with T3!(myths destroyed)

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    It can. A friend knew i wanted to shred up a bit and tried to get me to run a clen/t3 stack. After research i decided not to.
    Can I ask why you decided not to?

Would it be best to take it in the off weeks? Or during both on and off Clen weeks ?
    Last edited by daniel11; 06-23-2012 at 11:14 AM. Reason: typo
    "above all else, WILLINGNESS is the most effective at reaching your goals"

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by daniel11 View Post

Would it be best to take it in the off weeks? Or during both on & off Clen weeks ?
    How long would the cut be?Take it through out.Sorry guys for the lack of updates,life got in the way.I may obtain a girlfriend :P

I actually feel great after meals sill.I'm noticing I can eat more carbs aswell.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mako100 View Post
    My thinking was..........I don't hae one to mess up..........T4 is my thyroid
    I'd still recommend talking to your dr. he might only have you on t4 for a reason that he has not yet made clear to you. if you're afraid to do that, arm your self with knowledge. research the SH*T out of t-3. i googled it a few minutes ago just for giggles and my god there's a ton of information on the internet about it. In situations like your's where you've had medical procedures done or have issues in a certain area (like telling a diabetic to take extra insulin or something on a hgh cycle) it would just be reckless to give you any advice towards using certain drugs. I wouldnt want to say go for it, and have you die or end up mentally retarded or whatever the possible outcome may be.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Sub'd to follow along and also preach cautiousness

I was diagnosed hypothyroid in January of '11 and then confirmed Hashimoto's in November '11 (that should've been done back in Jan, too). Anyway, I've been on T3, T4 or a combination of the two, since (currently on 25mcg T3 & 137mcg T4). I've spent a TON of time researching the compounds, their effects, etc., so if you have any questions, let me know.

Good luck.

I had my thyroid removed and I'm on 150mcg T4....what dose of T3 do you think I should take. I was going to ramp up to 150mcg split 50, 50, 50
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by daniel11

Would it be best to take it in the off weeks? Or during both on & off Clen weeks ?
    Im pretty stim sensitive. Didnt like the idea of catabolism from the high doses of t3. Worried about future thyroid function. Clen from ive understood raises core body temp and i was looking to cycle in the summer . I dont deal well with heat and humidity well to begin with, but i would imagine id literally sweat to death unless i had an iv hooked up. Large compillation of multiple worries basically.

Pyro, out of curiousity, more of a devils advocate type thing, have you noticed what the clinical doses of t3 are in your studies? Ive noticed most ramp up to 100mcg. Why would drs perscribe that high if it indeed eats muscle as bad as its been made to seem? The most clinical side effects im seeing are jitters and hair loss in children. Nothing about catsbolism until i get to forum based search results. Could the catabolic nature simply be bro science from a fat kid that thought he was jacked lost 80 lbs and said he lost his muscle?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed, after months of debate I finally got my endo to add T3 to my T4 therapy. He started me at 10 mcg's a day in two doses lol, but it's a starting point. At least I finally found an MD that will listen to the voice of reason.

Very interested in this log. Lots of good discussion already. Best of luck.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Congrats on the girl. Maybe its just me but I didnt notice a slowing of the updates.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    How long would the cut be?Take it through out.Sorry guys for the lack of updates,life got in the way.I may obtain a girlfriend :P

I actually feel great after meals sill.I'm noticing I can eat more carbs aswell.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    How long would the cut be?Take it through out.
    I'm at day 10 Clen today.
    I was planning on 8 weeks total: 2 ON - 2 OFF - 2 ON - 2 OFF

I have T3 on order. I should be able to add it during 1st Off Clen period. Maybe run it the remaining 6 weeks at low dose?

Also, would Epiandrosterone be a sufficient anabolic to take if taking T3 at a higher dose? Or would something stronger be needed?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

I'm at day 10 Clen today.
    I was planning on 8 weeks total: 2 ON - 2 OFF - 2 ON - 2 OFF

I have T3 on order. I should be able to add it during 1st Off Clen period. Maybe run it the remaining 6 weeks at low dose?

Also, would Epiandrosterone be a sufficient anabolic to take if taking T3 at a higher dose? Or would something stronger be needed?
    Stronger.Atleast a good androgen.Yes you can run t3 at that time.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Im pretty stim sensitive. Didnt like the idea of catabolism from the high doses of t3. Worried about future thyroid function. Clen from ive understood raises core body temp and i was looking to cycle in the summer . I dont deal well with heat and humidity well to begin with, but i would imagine id literally sweat to death unless i had an iv hooked up. Large compillation of multiple worries basically.

Pyro, out of curiousity, more of a devils advocate type thing, have you noticed what the clinical doses of t3 are in your studies? Ive noticed most ramp up to 100mcg. Why would drs perscribe that high if it indeed eats muscle as bad as its been made to seem? The most clinical side effects im seeing are jitters and hair loss in children. Nothing about catsbolism until i get to forum based search results. Could the catabolic nature simply be bro science from a fat kid that thought he was jacked lost 80 lbs and said he lost his muscle?
    *Sigh*Most MD's aren't dietitians,nor are they geared twords saving the muscle of your everyday joe.They could care less if you look like the hulk or that guy who play's frodo(skinny as a stick) as long as your done complaining/mcgyvered together and pay them when you leave.Catabolisim is present in any calorie deficit state.You lose fat and muscle when you drop bodyfat.Hence the "cardio burns muscle" bull being pushed today*daily cardio is great if you eat for it*

"Catabolism (Greek kata = downward + ballein = to throw) is the set of metabolic pathways that break down molecules into smaller units and release energy.[1] In catabolism, large molecules such as polysaccharides, lipids, nucleic acids and proteins are broken down into smaller units such as monosaccharides, fatty acids, nucleotides, and amino acids, respectively. As molecules such as polysaccharides, proteins, and nucleic acids are made from long chains of these small monomer units (mono = one + mer = part), the large molecules are called polymers (poly = many).

Cells use the monomers released from breaking down polymers to either construct new polymer molecules, or degrade the monomers further to simple waste products, releasing energy. Cellular wastes include lactic acid, acetic acid, carbon dioxide, ammonia, and urea. The creation of these wastes is usually an oxidation process involving a release of chemical free energy, some of which is lost as heat, but the rest of which is used to drive the synthesis of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). This molecule acts as a way for the cell to transfer the energy released by catabolism to the energy-requiring reactions that make up anabolism. Catabolism therefore provides the chemical energy necessary for the maintenance and growth of cells. Examples of catabolic processes include glycolysis, the citric acid cycle, the breakdown of muscle protein in order to use amino acids as substrates for gluconeogenesis and breakdown of fat in adipose tissue to fatty acids."

-quoted

The reason we can't lose those love handles when we diet down so long is because your t3 and hormones drop when dieting for a long time.T3 has a direct effect on pulling energy out of what we eat aka your metabolism.Basicly it increases metabolic activity making your body need more calories.So if your normal t3 is 16-25 mcgs and you take 100mcgs your body will need ALOT more calories.My guess?I'm eating 3650-3700 a day and I bet there would be a 20-as much as 50% increase.t3 is no joke.That means I could drop a **** ton of bodyfat eating what I do now with 100mcgs in me.Higher doses need an anabolic because of this fact.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

How are you guys administering the T3?
    Can it be taken orally?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Can it be taken orally?
    Orally is the only way I have ever heard of it being administered. Orally on an empty stomach atleast 2 hours before and after food.
    My parents created my body, in which I create my mind. I will honor them, by developing both to their utmost potential.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Pyro, you mind if I ask whether your T3 is pharma or rc?
    My parents created my body, in which I create my mind. I will honor them, by developing both to their utmost potential.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rambofireball View Post
    Pyro, you mind if I ask whether your T3 is pharma or rc?
    I have access to both.Currently using rc but with things like clen,t3,albut,and keto Pharma vs rc dosen't really matter.Makre sure your source is trusted.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Orally is the only way I have ever heard of it being administered. Orally on an empty stomach atleast 2 hours before and after food.
    IIRC, at least an hour before eating or 4 hours after eating was what I came across at some point (or maybe the 4 hours is the distance listed to keep it from calcium in order to aid in absorption).

I actually shifted to IF just in order to help with the dosing of T3 and T4. Otherwise, I'm messing with breakfast at work or waking up way too early to take my meds. My mom's friend set an alarm to take her T4 and then went back to sleep. I had to explain how horrible that is for sleep patterns.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Can it be taken orally?
    Whether tablets or RC liquid, always orally. I actually got worried about this when I read that comment earlier in the thread about someone administering with a slin pin. I assumed he was talking about just to measure it properly, but it still was written as if he were injecting it.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mako100 View Post
    I had my thyroid removed and I'm on 150mcg T4....what dose of T3 do you think I should take. I was going to ramp up to 150mcg split 50, 50, 50
    Before doing anything, I'd have your levels tested:

FT4
    Total T4
    FT3
    TSH

Your T3 levels are probably trashed, I'd assume, with no thyroid. Your body naturally produces a 93/7 split of them (IIRC), so I'd definitely look into that. Just remember that a ton of other things play a role, like selenium, iodine, etc.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

IIRC, at least an hour before eating or 4 hours after eating was what I came across at some point (or maybe the 4 hours is the distance listed to keep it from calcium in order to aid in absorption).

I actually shifted to IF just in order to help with the dosing of T3 and T4. Otherwise, I'm messing with breakfast at work or waking up way too early to take my meds. My mom's friend set an alarm to take her T4 and then went back to sleep. I had to explain how horrible that is for sleep patterns.
    Training fasted may have benifits aswell (assume your a morning trainee) as for the absorption if your taking a high enough dose I wouldn't worry. For doses like 25 mcgs yes,take with no food. I personally am taking it after supper due to the 3to4 HR gap between food. The half life is 2.5 days so no worries on it wearing off.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Whether tablets or RC liquid, always orally. I actually got worried about this when I read that comment earlier in the thread about someone administering with a slin pin. I assumed he was talking about just to measure it properly, but it still was written as if he were injecting it.
    Exactly. Thus why I asked. I won't use pins.

Thanks for clarifying.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Exactly. Thus why I asked. I won't use pins.

Thanks for clarifying.
    Me either but I may have to buy some if I start competeing like I'm thinking of doing cycles and what not.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Haha, yeah I did the same thing diet-wise when I started my T4, I'm currently experimenting with a LG/CBL combo at the moment. My endo advised for the 1/4 for T4, with a discussion of needing to stay away from calcium for the the 4 hours post-dose. He gave me the 2/2 suggestion for the T3, I assume it's a ballpark figure that doc's will slide up and down.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Hey Pyro, trying to send you a PM but your box is full.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Hey Pyro, trying to send you a PM but your box is full.
    cleared
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

So I had to drop the t3... I was running 50mcg of t3 and 100mcg of Clen. I normally run Clen at 200mcg with no sides.

I started experiencing nausea, and extreme muscle cramps, and restlessness. Its been going on for 4 days now. Today I decided to drop both and take a week off.

I will start back in a week with only 25mcg of t3 and no Clen.

I'm not sure if I just caught a virus but I felt horrible.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

I suspect my Clen was way over dosed, as it has been 30 hours from my last dose and I'm starting to feel better. T3 with its 2.5 day half life is still going strong so if it was to blame I would still be feeling ****ty. Over dosing Clen is big a good thing and if this turns out to be the cause I will be very disappointed in my supplier. I have been supplementing turine and potassium. The virus is still a plausible cause but I really think poorly manufactured Clen is the real root of the problem.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    I suspect my Clen was way over dosed, as it has been 30 hours from my last dose and I'm starting to feel better. T3 with its 2.5 day half life is still going strong so if it was to blame I would still be feeling ****ty. Over dosing Clen is big a good thing and if this turns out to be the cause I will be very disappointed in my supplier. I have been supplementing turine and potassium. The virus is still a plausible cause but I really think poorly manufactured Clen is the real root of the problem.
    It probly is the clen bro, damn that sucks though.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Clen is pretty simple to create. If they can't get that right imagine all the other stuff they are ****ing up. I will not be ordering from them again. 100mcg if there Clen us stronger than 200mcg of pharm grade Clen. Wtf, that's dangerous. I'm glade I did dose at 200.
    Christopher
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

So I had to drop the t3... I was running 50mcg of t3 and 100mcg of Clen. I normally run Clen at 200mcg with no sides.

I started experiencing nausea, and extreme muscle cramps, and restlessness. Its been going on for 4 days now. Today I decided to drop both and take a week off.

T3 also up regulates beta 2 receptors. This is why the sides are coming on so hard. The clen is still working.possibly even better due to up regulation.
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Are you on any exogenous hormones?

-Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10

30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Are you on any exogenous hormones?

-Matt
    Me?Not at the moment.Except of course the T3.Going to be running andro drive and ostraine after augest though.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Update:No muscle loss...what a shocker!Eating 500 over and am still reaping the benefits of not feeling tired after meals!May up calories because I'm really uncomfortable at 8% bodyfat.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Clen is pretty simple to create. If they can't get that right imagine all the other stuff they are ****ing up. I will not be ordering from them again. 100mcg if there Clen us stronger than 200mcg of pharm grade Clen. Wtf, that's dangerous. I'm glade I did dose at 200.
    Yeah that is scary, maybe they were listening to Juicy J and poppin Molly in the lab haha.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

was it research chem clen by chance?
  34. Registered User
    Answers

I started experiencing nausea, and extreme muscle cramps, and restlessness. Its been going on for 4 days now. Today I decided to drop both and take a week off..

Clen depletes the liver of taurine that could be why you are having muscle cramps imo. Add about 1- 5 grams of Taurine once or twice a day and see does that help.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dat dude

Clen depletes the liver of taurine that could be why you are having muscle cramps imo. Add about 1- 5 grams of Taurine once or twice a day and see does that help.
    I was supplementing 5g of taurine, and 2g potassium
    Christopher
  36. Registered User
    Answers

[QUOTE=csa2179;3462950]I was supplementing 5g of taurine, and 2g potassium[/QUOTE

Umm I have no clue what the cause of the cramps could be then bro. Maybe the clen was overdosed. Someone mentioned the T-3 could be upgrading your receptors which would make the clen more potent. Good luck man.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I think it was a combination of being sick and over dosed Clen. I'm still not feeling 100%
    Christopher
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I think it was a combination of being sick and over dosed Clen. I'm still not feeling 100%
    You can use keto to fight some of the sides from clen.

UPDATTTTTTEEEEEE

I am now eating 700 over my base calories.I have added half an inch to my arms in 6 weeks.Yay for progress!
    Still loving the t3.I can eat 1.5g carbs per lb of bodyweight and still not blow up.NICCCEEEE
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

You can use keto to fight some of the sides from clen.

UPDATTTTTTEEEEEE

I am now eating 700 over my base calories.I have added half an inch to my arms in 6 weeks.Yay for progress!
    Still loving the t3.I can eat 1.5g carbs per lb of bodyweight and still not blow up.NICCCEEEE
    That's f*cking sweet bro. This is on how many mcgs again?
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    That's f*cking sweet bro. This is on how many mcgs again?
    25 mcgs.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Absolutely destroyed my legs
    By Docmattic in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 04:19 PM
  2. ORAL Resveratrol - Destroyed in the Gut???
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 06:24 PM
  3. Destroyed: My recent breakup
    By handzilla in forum General Chat
    Replies: 261
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 02:09 PM
  4. More Civil Liberties destroyed....
    By bjjones in forum Politics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-11-2005, 10:54 AM
  5. Methyl destroyed by liver?