Fighting my genetics with T3!(myths destroyed)

Page 10 of 12 First ... 89101112 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

Would defeat the purpose of testing this.I shall measure my bodyfat pre cycle.I got the chance to run super dmz 2.0 so my blood work will be in tomorrow.
    Ahhhh ok gotcha. Have u change your diet any upon cessation of the T3?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Ahhhh ok gotcha. Have u change your diet any upon cessation of the T3?
    Nope.Didn't change my diet on either.This was a test so I tried to make it as baseline as I could.Expect for adding tricep extension to kick back super set and adding pull overs and taking a break from lat pull down and shortening my sessions with the super set.My multi has iodine in it however.

Should be interesting.
    •   

3. New info posted on first page.ENJOY!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyboy004

ha..thats where I live now bro. I just bought a house up off edgmere. I love the Roc. Lived in Boston for about 6 years after I graduated college and was very happy to move back. Small world.
    Thats funny stuff man. My permanent residence is off ridgeway, im just on extended business in sc right now. I actually miss that place. What gym do you usually lift at?

Hah maybe we should do this via pm instead of thread thief style.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

5. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Thats funny stuff man. My permanent residence is off ridgeway, im just on extended business in sc right now. I actually miss that place. What gym do you usually lift at?

It's okay.The updates are slowing down.Make this mother 77 pages if you want hahahah
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

Currently I work out at the Rochester Fitness Center in Chili. Sometimes I will sneak into the RIT athletes gym, but I'm starting to stick out pretty bad now because I'm 30 years old. I trained at Body Maintanance years back and I loved that gym but he moved a few times and I'm pretty sure he's out in gates now.

It's tough. I like the old school dungeons where dudes just go to work out and focus. But it seems like all of those gyms closed and most of the people go the gym to socialize and take up space. I put my head phones on, focus, and get into a rhythm. I'm polite, but people probably don't like me that much because I just go to work out. Dudes are nonstop hitting on girls or sitting on machines for a half hour talking. It's really annoying. I'm not anti social. I like people. But when I'm at the gym I'm looking to do work not go lean on a treadmill and talk to every single girl in the place.

I think a gym is a good social outlet. And it's better to find a girl at a gym then a bar. But some people go there to get in a good workout and I think some people should be more conscious of that.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyboy004

Currently I work out at the Rochester Fitness Center in Chili. Sometimes I will sneak into the RIT athletes gym, but I'm starting to stick out pretty bad now because I'm 30 years old. I trained at Body Maintanance years back and I loved that gym but he moved a few times and I'm pretty sure he's out in gates now.

It's tough. I like the old school dungeons where dudes just go to work out and focus. But it seems like all of those gyms closed and most of the people go the gym to socialize and take up space. I put my head phones on, focus, and get into a rhythm. I'm polite, but people probably don't like me that much because I just go to work out. Dudes are nonstop hitting on girls or sitting on machines for a half hour talking. It's really annoying. I'm not anti social. I like people. But when I'm at the gym I'm looking to do work not go lean on a treadmill and talk to every single girl in the place.

I think a gym is a good social outlet. And it's better to find a girl at a gym then a bar. But some people go there to get in a good workout and I think some people should be more conscious of that.
    What happened to the dungeon known as samsons? That place was perfect. I was going to the RAC in greece.. i know all about social hour at the gym. I always got funny looks for working with a partner with headphones in never saying a word.

8. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    What happened to the dungeon known as samsons? That place was perfect. I was going to the RAC in greece.. i know all about social hour at the gym. I always got funny looks for working with a partner with headphones in never saying a word.
    Samson's is great but it gets too congested because it's the only option for bb's. Im not claiming to be a body builder, but I like the atmosphere at BB gyms. It's hard to find a good gym. It's probably because it's a difficult business model to run. Even if you had 200 members at $40 a month you still aren't covering your overhead in. 4000 square foot gym.
    Last edited by Johnnyboy004; 07-27-2012 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Spelling

9. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    In all honesty, if you're going to mess with T3, I'd advise just taking it every day instead of a pulse method. That's just my take, though.
    Currently running it everyday.
    Antaeus Labs Rep

10. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Idk how t3 would be effective as a pulse anyway.
    Was really thinking of using pulse on high carb days as a tapering off method while my thyroid to ramps up rather than stopping cold turkey.
    Antaeus Labs Rep

11. Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyboy004

Samson's is great but it gets too congested because it's the only option for bb's. Im not claiming to be a body builder, but I like the atmosphere at BB gyms. It's hard to find a good gym. It's probably because it's a difficult business model to run. Even if you had 200 members at $40 a month you still aren't covering your overhead in. 4000 square foot gym.
    True. It wasn't popular back in the day so it was pretty decent

12. thyroid function normal by the way.Don't think I forgot about this thread.I have been busy
  13. uncontollable weight gain after t3! help

hey guys! I have done 2 t3 cycles. both 8 weeks with first week ramping up n last week ramping down, max dose was 125 mcg. relusts were great. both times lost 15 lbs. but the rebound effect was terrible! my diet is clean all the time, no cheat meals, about 1700-2000 calories a day, low carb. I work out 6 times a week. crossfit. I noticed the rebound the second week i was off. and in a month i gained 15 lbs back! Like every morning I visibly have more fat! Now it's been a month since I stopped the cycle and I gained all the weigh I lost back n my weight gain doesn't stop. one week after the end of cycle my t3 n t4 were low ( blood test) but now they r normal (got results yesterday) and I still keep packing on weight at a scary rate. I really don't know what to do. I took 6 months off before first and second cycle and gained more than I lost. So I guess I'll wait two more weeks ( which will make it 6 weeks break) and start t3 again. I really need your ideas guys!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by lana sh View Post
    hey guys! I have done 2 t3 cycles. both 8 weeks with first week ramping up n last week ramping down, max dose was 125 mcg. relusts were great. both times lost 15 lbs. but the rebound effect was terrible! my diet is clean all the time, no cheat meals, about 1700-2000 calories a day, low carb. I work out 6 times a week. crossfit. I noticed the rebound the second week i was off. and in a month i gained 15 lbs back! Like every morning I visibly have more fat! Now it's been a month since I stopped the cycle and I gained all the weigh I lost back n my weight gain doesn't stop. one week after the end of cycle my t3 n t4 were low ( blood test) but now they r normal (got results yesterday) and I still keep packing on weight at a scary rate. I really don't know what to do. I took 6 months off before first and second cycle and gained more than I lost. So I guess I'll wait two more weeks ( which will make it 6 weeks break) and start t3 again. I really need your ideas guys!!!
    Did you reverse diet?
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

15. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Did you reverse diet?
    You mean if I am eating less?
    No. I have been eating this amount of calories for years. Since I have already gained all the lost weight back and even more and keep gaining do you think I need to cut calories? Well I never though I was overeating. if so, how much to cut?

16. Quote Originally Posted by lana sh View Post
    You mean if I am eating less?
    No. I have been eating this amount of calories for years. Since I have already gained all the lost weight back and even more and keep gaining do you think I need to cut calories? Well I never though I was overeating. if so, how much to cut?
    If you did cut calories then add them back to fast your gonna get fat.

Idk.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

17. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    If you did cut calories then add them back to fast your gonna get fat. Idk.
    No I didnt cut or add calories. i have been eating 1700-2000 before the cycle during the cycle and after the cycle. only before the cycle I wasn't gaining fat and now I am and very fast

18. Quote Originally Posted by lana sh View Post
    No I didnt cut or add calories. i have been eating 1700-2000 before the cycle during the cycle and after the cycle. only before the cycle I wasn't gaining fat and now I am and very fast
    Lana hmm..

How much do you weigh and what's your height? Male or female?

19. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Lana hmm..How much do you weigh and what's your height? Male or female?
    Height 166 cmWeight: 4 years ago started with 45 kg. was gaining all the time. in 4 years tried starving n radically cutting calories to 800 a day for 3 months with no result. now 77 kg (the last 9 I gained in one-last-month)Training: crossfit 6 times a week plus 5 km run after every workoutBloodwork: t3 t4 tsh insulin cortisol everything normal

20. Quote Originally Posted by lana sh View Post
    Height 166 cmWeight: 4 years ago started with 45 kg. was gaining all the time. in 4 years tried starving n radically cutting calories to 800 a day for 3 months with no result. now 77 kg (the last 9 I gained in one-last-month)Training: crossfit 6 times a week plus 5 km run after every workoutBloodwork: t3 t4 tsh insulin cortisol everything normal
    First off 6 days a week plus running and your at 2000 calories / day? You're already starving. Try fixing your metabolism. An 800 calorie deficit is 1200 calories which is below healthy.

Fix your diet. Under eating can make you obese

21. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    First off 6 days a week plus running and your at 2000 calories / day? You're already starving. Try fixing your metabolism. An 800 calorie deficit is 1200 calories which is below healthy.

Fix your diet. Under eating can make you obese
    oh...
    but I am a girl lol
    And my coach actually wanted me to lower calories from 1700-200 I'm eating now to 1400. he thinks I'm overeating
    Also I haven't missed a workout for years... I'm scared to miss a week in addition to upping the calories. u r saying I shouldn't be?

22. Quote Originally Posted by lana sh View Post
    oh...
    but I am a girl lol
    And my coach actually wanted me to lower calories from 1700-200 I'm eating now to 1400. he thinks I'm overeating
    Also I haven't missed a workout for years... I'm scared to miss a week in addition to upping the calories. u r saying I shouldn't be?
    Age ?

6 days a week and you're over eating at 1400? That's BS.

23. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

Age ?

6 days a week and you're over eating at 1400? That's BS.
    At 30 years old with your stats working out 5 days a week all the 7 calorie calculators say your maintenance calories should be over 2200 calories. Plus running plus an extra day equals about 300 extra calories.

I really hope you told your coach about the t3 use. If he didn't know and you started gaining a lot after using then his advice is null and void. T3 use changes your dietary needs especially when coming off.

At 1400 your in the "extreme" range for fat loss. Meaning more muscle lost.

24. Ok so I am 24 about to be 25. And yes she knows about t3. She uses it only for contest prep though. But i was really desperate, you see. She is actually insisting on 1400 calories plus a full morning cardio session instead of 5k after the workout. I have done 1400 before and I know it is border line for me, anything less is really hard to tolerate. Well this all is very confusing. I used the bmr calculator many times too but she says I shouldn't believe it since people have different metabolisms. While one is eating everything n is still skinny the other is counting calories and gaining weight easily

25. Please dont think Im arguing. I am not. I think my coach is great. She has great results herself but unfortunately not so great with me... And if I thought she was 100% right I would have never asked you for help. And I am asking!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Absolutely destroyed my legs
    By Docmattic in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 05:19 PM
  2. ORAL Resveratrol - Destroyed in the Gut???
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 07:24 PM
  3. Destroyed: My recent breakup
    By handzilla in forum General Chat
    Replies: 261
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 03:09 PM
  4. More Civil Liberties destroyed....
    By bjjones in forum Politics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-11-2005, 11:54 AM
  5. Methyl destroyed by liver?