Opinions on Cycle

LiverAbuser

Awards
I'm a strong proprietor of short cycles due to fast recovery.

STATS:
5'11
182lbs(People say it seems like I way more)
11-12% BF
Have been lifting for almost 5 years(3 consistently)

PREVIOUS CYCLES:
Anadrol 50(EQL)
Dianabol(British Dragons)
Propianate(Novachem) & Dbol(BD)
Clenbuterol(Human Grade)

Below is the cycle I've been planning:

Weeks 1&2 - 100mg of Prop eod/ 100mg of Drol ed

Weeks 3&4 - 50mg of Clomid ed

Weeks 5&6 - 100mg of Prop eod/ 50mg of Drol ed/ 20mg of Dbol(Have read good feeds on stacking the two at low doses for less sides and leaner gains)

Weeks 7&8 - 50mg of Clomid ed/ Clen ed(Starting from 0, going up 20mcgs a day till hitting 140mcgs and mainting that for rest of the week; from what I've seen my body reacts the best this method)

Weeks 9&10 - 100mg of Prop eod/ (Might add 50mg Drol ed if I still want more size)

Weeks 11&12 - 50mg of Clomid/ Clen ed(same method as before)

Again. The cycle is 12weeks long but only 6 weeks on aas and it's on and off. I want to know if my test levels will actually be recovering as well. Inb4 comments on age or aas usage. Your opinion is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I am disappointed, with a user name like that I was expectinsg SD stacked with m1t and a fifth of vodka. You have failed me.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Excuse me he should be stacking super/ultra/hdrol/phera/dimethazine/everclear with a little estane sprinkled on for good measure.

I am disappointed, with a user name like that I was expectinsg SD stacked with m1t and a fifth of vodka. You have failed me.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Excuse me he should be stacking super/ultra/hdrol/phera/dimethazine/everclear with a little estane sprinkled on for good measure.
That sounds like a bad ass cycle, 6 weeks of that would definitely increase someone's bench 10-15 pounds.

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Maybe he'll soon become an advocate of long cycles seeing as he'll probably be on TRT when he gets to college.

LiverAbuser

Awards
Lmao. Come on we are all men here, can I get some seriousness. The fifth of vodka comment had me laughing though, must admit.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Even if u r to young bouncing ur test levels up and down like that is going to cause depression along with a bunch of other problems. I don't know where u r getting ur info but u need to find a new source.

LiverAbuser

Awards
Okay perhaps I don't run the cycle. Theoretically a cycle like his would lead to faster recovery than i.e a 10week test/deca/dbol cycle, would it not?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
No u'd still have shut down natural test production, still would need a proper pct with a Serm and u would get way less results

LiverAbuser

Awards
If what your saying is true than why do some cycles require much more elaborate pct's than others? I thought the stronger the cycle the more thorough your pct would have to be.

LiverAbuser

Awards
And I know I'd shut down my levels but will the recovery be faster if the cycle is shorter?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Lol. PCT is based on how shut down you test production is, some compounds shut you down with a dose others in a week, pct is also about preventing gyno which become more complicated with different compounds.

If what your saying is true than why do some cycles require much more elaborate pct's than others? I thought the stronger the cycle the more thorough your pct would have to be.

LiverAbuser

Awards
Lol thank you for the info. I ran a pct with my 3 previous cycles. I just want to know if someone who does a cycle for 2 weeks would need the same PCT as someone who ran one for 16 weeks. Logic tells me the 2 week runner would have less sides and not need a PCT equivalent to that one of the 16 week runner. Please inform me where I'm wrong.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yes if it were only 2 weeks but it doing a 12 week cycle, u may only have test in 6 weeks of it but ur natural test will still be shut down for 12 weeks. So as the test p leaves ur system u will suffer from low t causing u to lose ur gains feel fatigued, lose sex drive and so on.

LiverAbuser

Awards
I understand what you are saying and appreciate the feedback. The only thing Is that I feel like your idea would apply to steroids with longer esters like cyponate or ethanate. But prop is a very short ester. Don't you think it would be out my system in 48-72hours ??

LiverAbuser

Awards
As soon as the prop leaves my system my natural production should start kicking in slowly. Alongside with 50mg of clomid ed for 2 weeks, I think I should have a successful recovery. Please correct me if I'm wrong Mr. Csa :)

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
if this works for you then great. i would not do this in a million years! i disagree with your logic

BigDawg69

Awards
3 cycles at 18 and you are 5'11 180? I hope you're a troll

LiverAbuser

Awards
I started at 16 weighing 152lbs. Check out my bb.com profile for the saddest pics you'll ever see lol. I think about 25-30 solid lbs in 4cycles is pretty damn good for a teenager.

LiverAbuser

Awards
Besides that, the reason for the odd cycle is just trying to find some sort of way out of ****ing up ones test levels at such a young age with still taking anabolics. If you think it's impossible then please just don't comment.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Besides that, the reason for the odd cycle is just trying to find some sort of way out of ****ing up ones test levels at such a young age with still taking anabolics. If you think it's impossible then please just don't comment.
U could've exploited your natural potential more though.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I started at 16 weighing 152lbs. Check out my bb.com profile for the saddest pics you'll ever see lol. I think about 25-30 solid lbs in 4cycles is pretty damn good for a teenager.
I started at 15 weighing 135, and by 18 I was 170. No anabolics. No supplements at all, in fact, and no structured diet, and my genetics are pretty poor as well. So, no, 30 pounds in 4 cycles is not good for a teenager.