Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.19%

Best cutting ph

Looking for a good ph cutter. I started looking around lately and saw epistane everywhere do I thought it was back out and loved it the first time I tried it but see that it's out of stock everywhere. I don't really want to pay $75 a bottle on the auction sites so I was looking for something to replace it with. Are the Epi clones as good? Or is there something better to go with for cutting?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Hm if you have ran cycles before and are bit good at them without many sides I have seen great results on people who go with Epi+Furazadrol (Katanadrol too) + T3 to get shredded in like 6 weeks...though sides might be a bit hard specially if you high on epi and keep the furaza at 350-400mg a day , T3 is tricky too, too much and it eats muscle , too little and well nothing haha , and pct shouldn't be too much of a problem with that combo.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Epi clones are still good. You can also cut while maintaining mass with hdrol ,protodrol,andro series(liver friendly mild supression)super drol( harsh but potent) tren( harsh but potent), ect oe SARMS like ostraine( very mild supression. I used it in pct and have normal t now) s4 ( idk much about it)

you can also cutt natty for 4 to 12 weeks without perm muscle loss as long as you spike your calories once a week to about 500 past maintain.( I got to 7% before with this)
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.6%

EPG Labs Phenylvar is a very good epi clone, a friend of mine ran a cycle and cut a ton of bf%. Anything EPG is pretty decent, and I am not a rep or anything for them. But I know a lot of people that swear by them.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by cmp007 View Post
    Looking for a good ph cutter. I started looking around lately and saw epistane everywhere do I thought it was back out and loved it the first time I tried it but see that it's out of stock everywhere. I don't really want to pay $75 a bottle on the auction sites so I was looking for something to replace it with. Are the Epi clones as good? Or is there something better to go with for cutting?
    Any steroid is a cutting steroid when you're in a calorie deficit... Also, you're asking if a bottle with the same exact ingredient in it is as potent as a bottle with the same exact ingredient in it but with the word epistane on it? Does the word epistane on the bottle increase absorption or something?
    Truth
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Hm if you have ran cycles before and are bit good at them without many sides I have seen great results on people who go with Epi+Furazadrol (Katanadrol too) + T3 to get shredded in like 6 weeks...though sides might be a bit hard specially if you high on epi and keep the furaza at 350-400mg a day , T3 is tricky too, too much and it eats muscle , too little and well nothing haha , and pct shouldn't be too much of a problem with that combo.
    How about epi+ anavar w/ t3 and ec for 2 weeks then clen for two weeks? Overkill?
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Kekkuk View Post
    How about epi+ anavar w/ t3 and ec for 2 weeks then clen for two weeks?
    After reading Op's post it's more than obvious he doesn't even know what anavar is or how to find it let alone afford it
    Truth
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.35%

Quote Originally Posted by jherman08

After reading Op's post it's more than obvious he doesn't even know what anavar is or how to find it let alone afford it
    I was asking in general...
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

How about epi+ anavar w/ t3 and ec for 2 weeks then clen for two weeks? Overkill?
    Yeah haha...bit of an overkill , depends if you are experienced enough thouh , anavar is not that strong of an anabolic to keep the muscle from being eaten by clen/t3 combo , might have to dose epi higher a bit , or instead of epi go SD at 10mg for 6 weeks , and keep the clen/t3 and anavar in...could be a good stack for a nice leaning recomp
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Yeah haha...bit of an overkill , depends if you are experienced enough thouh , anavar is not that strong of an anabolic to keep the muscle from being eaten by clen/t3 combo , might have to dose epi higher a bit , or instead of epi go SD at 10mg for 6 weeks , and keep the clen/t3 and anavar in...could be a good stack for a nice leaning recomp
    Would the stack be less catholic if added a little test for a base? I'd imagine it would.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.28%

I think Celoraz hit the. Nail on the head! I like the sd at 6 weeks. But I don't think the anvar is nessasary, perhaps 4 weeks of 1m4add at 60mg with sd for 6 weeks at 10. Be an excellent recomp.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.35%

I just need to start my own thread...don't want to hijack.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.49%

Would the stack be less catholic if added a little test for a base? I'd imagine it would.
    hahaha much much less catholic if using a test base
    Truth
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.49%

I'd label this as broscience, both the anavar statement as well as how catabolic t3 is.
    Truth
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.35%

hahaha much much less catholic if using a test base
    Right, but it's a bit more complicated...i think. All I have are gels--axiron and testim. I don't know how anabolic one can get using creams.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.54%

Catholic, lol I hate that auto correct. You could do that, are you talking injectable or transderm or what, I can't handle clen plus orals unless they are dosed pretty low or are pretty mild, be sure to watch your bp.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.35%

Quote Originally Posted by SPS

Catholic, lol I hate that auto correct. You could do that, are you talking injectable or transderm or what, I can't handle clen plus orals unless they are dosed pretty low or are pretty mild, be sure to watch your bp.
    No. That's right--i want it to be kosher. Lol.
    I have all the bp support sups and a cuff. I never go over 100 mcg.
    Just want a little boost. I don't want to hamper my cardio either.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.54%

No. That's right--i want it to be kosher. Lol.
    I have all the bp support sups and a cuff. I never go over 100 mcg.
    Just want a little boost. I don't want to hamper my cardio either.
    I would start low with the clen, for me atleast the pumps and cramps were unreal, they were worse then it raising my bp, but if it didn't bother you to badly the results would be awesome.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.35%

Quote Originally Posted by SPS

I would start low with the clen, for me atleast the pumps and cramps were unreal, they were worse then it raising my bp, but if it didn't bother you to badly the results would be awesome.
    I supplement taurine, potassium (even though it's said to have little absorption) and sodium.
    I guess we'll see.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%

I'd label this as broscience, both the anavar statement as well as how catabolic t3 is.
    I would read more about the anabolic and androgenic ratios of compounds before trying to say this about me and also catching up on the readings about catabolism due to t3 misdosage but it's ok I won't be too harsh on you, just read before trying to argue with me ok?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.49%

I would read more about the anabolic and androgenic ratios of compounds before trying to say this about me and also catching up on the readings about catabolism due to t3 misdosage but it's ok I won't be too harsh on you, just read before trying to argue with me ok?
    Read up on opinions about what looks good on paper vs. what works in the real world then get back to me. The bold is quite funny, on the other hand I won't be too harsh on you for having some sort of god like self opinion from posting on AM

Also at 5'5" 138 I'd hope you haven't tried anavar or clen or t3, and if you haven't tried it I'm almost certain you wouldn't have the balls to give your opinion on it right?
    Truth
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.35%

It felt good to be getting somewhere w my concerns...
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%

I haven't , why should I? 21 with good genetics? No need , not right now but this has been a subject of research for me for a while now, and paper and scientific studies are more appealing to me, weird you labeled me as a bro science kind of person, when you clearly just stated you rather the hearsay (hence bro science) than actual facts.

Sad how less people are now ill equipped to manage a valid argument or discussion without making a fool out of themselves. Bro read more juice less, just try it for a while. Now as for why am I ****y enough to give advice for this it's because I have studied and learned it from both anecdotal and scientific approaches and came to my own personal conclusions and only an idiot would try to label my info as bro science when it's merely my opinion on an open forum, so before making an ad hominem attack on someone in an open forum, be prepared to be taught a lesson on rhetorics and facts for not being able to discuss a solid point.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Celorza you're right about T3, I tell everyone the same thing. Personally I wouldn't use, its hard to gauge and if I did use it, i'd start at 25mcg and go up to 50 and probly keep it there. I'm in favor of a epi/trenazone cycle with ECA or albuterol, not a fan of clen.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.35%

So what dosing of the t3 should I do, added the fact I'll run test, epi, and anavar?
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed
    i'd start at 25mcg and go up to 50 and probly keep it there.
    Read my mind...
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.49%

I haven't , why should I? 21 with good genetics? No need , not right now but this has been a subject of research for me for a while now, and paper and scientific studies are more appealing to me, weird you labeled me as a bro science kind of person, when you clearly just stated you rather the hearsay (hence bro science) than actual facts.

Sad how less people are now ill equipped to manage a valid argument or discussion without making a fool out of themselves. Bro read more juice less, just try it for a while. Now as for why am I ****y enough to give advice for this it's because I have studied and learned it from both anecdotal and scientific approaches and came to my own personal conclusions and only an idiot would try to label my info as bro science when it's merely my opinion on an open forum, so before making an ad hominem attack on someone in an open forum, be prepared to be taught a lesson on rhetorics and facts for not being able to discuss a solid point.
    LMFAO my first neg since registering 4 years ago, YES! On the other hand, who gave you this god like status on AM hahaha. Also, by what you've said, anavar would also cause the least negative side effects to someones blood work correct? I've seen blood work of anavar only cycles that are more messed up than Tren/test/eq cycles... On paper every medication would work for everyone right? Yet sadly it doesn't.

What are the stats of these good genetics just curious broHam
    Truth
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.49%

So what dosing of the t3 should I do, added the fact I'll run test, epi, and anavar?
    From personal experience and not what's on paper, with 500mg test I've run 100mcg of T3 for 4 weeks with poor non consistent diet, busted my ass in the gym but only did 30 mins of cardio 5x a week and lost 2-3lbs a week but here's the kicker I gained 1.5" on both arms.

Edit: Also from personal experience, I've ran clen 4 times at 4 weeks each cycle. Have not touched it in over a year and swear my heart was out of "step" for a good 6 months after discontinuing use.
    Truth
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.48%

Quote Originally Posted by Kekkuk

Read my mind...
    Yep sounds good bro. What's your cycle layout? You're gonna get f*cking diced with epi and anavar?
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.48%

From personal experience and not what's on paper, with 500mg test I've run 100mcg of T3 for 4 weeks with poor non consistent diet, busted my ass in the gym but only did 30 mins of cardio 5x a week and lost 2-3lbs a week but here's the kicker I gained 1.5" on both arms.

Edit: Also from personal experience, I've ran clen 4 times at 4 weeks each cycle. Have not touched it in over a year and swear my heart was out of "step" for a good 6 months after discontinuing use.
    Yeah I won't f*ck with clen, its too harsh. Albuterol doesn't give me any hard sides.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Yep sounds good bro. What's your cycle layout? You're gonna get f*cking diced with epi and anavar?
    epi: 18/36/36/54/54/54
    var: 40/40/40/40/40/40--it's low but should be decent for my goals
    axiron/testim--i know...i suck, but that's the best I can do.

t3+ecy/clen alt every 2 weeks w keto

pct:
    Nolva day 1 40/20/20
    Clomid day 1 200/50/50/50EOD/50EOD
    creatine
    formula x
    ignite2
    arimedex 1mg every week
    hawthorn berry
    celery seed
    CHOLINE BITARTATE 100MG+ A-L Acid 100mg + Vit E 40iu + NAC400mg + Vit B12 20mcg + Andrographi s Pani cul ate Ext 25mg + Pocrorrhi za ext 25mg + Milkthiste Blend 100mg

on cycle sups:
    cycle assist
    taurine
    fish oil
    multi
    husk fiber
    ciccus
    beta alanine
    flax
    alcar, plcar
    niacin+ala
    green tea+grape extract
    AT2
    and some other stuff...

gaol: recomp and improved athletic performance w no water gain
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

Yeah I won't f*ck with clen, its too harsh. Albuterol doesn't give me any hard sides.
    Clen sides can be harsh. For me I had little to no sides at 160 mcgs. 180 was jitter /lethargy town. Different for alot of people. Havent tryed albuterol but I know I was on it for asthma when I was younger.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%

LMFAO my first neg since registering 4 years ago, YES! On the other hand, who gave you this god like status on AM hahaha. Also, by what you've said, anavar would also cause the least negative side effects to someones blood work correct? I've seen blood work of anavar only cycles that are more messed up than Tren/test/eq cycles... On paper every medication would work for everyone right? Yet sadly it doesn't.

What are the stats of these good genetics just curious broHam
    Fact that I got good hormonal levels, good insulin sensitivity, heal and recover fast (this actually clinically proven by my fathers tests ran on me for time of coagulation, response time on blood cells, blah blah many jibber jabber stuff) also the fact that I did not need any PH DS or AAS to cut from 30% bf to 7% with bodpods behind those numbers in little over 6 months while building muscle mass and getting used to the change of lifestyle of bbing I decided to embrace that and a massive IQ but non relevant in the matter lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.77%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Fact that I got good hormonal levels, good insulin sensitivity, heal and recover fast (this actually clinically proven by my fathers tests ran on me for time of coagulation, response time on blood cells, blah blah many jibber jabber stuff) also the fact that I did not need any PH DS or AAS to cut from 30% bf to 7% with bodpods behind those numbers in little over 6 months while building muscle mass and getting used to the change of lifestyle of bbing I decided to embrace that and a massive IQ but non relevant in the matter lol
    And your a dousche definately relevant come on neg me again cel u keep pi**ing alot of people off because we cant handle how swole you are
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%

Quote Originally Posted by live to lift

And your a dousche definately relevant come on neg me again cel u keep pi**ing alot of people off because we cant handle how swole you are
    Busy ATM but maybe later if I'm bored...no point anyway
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.49%

I almost feel like someone should have asked kek about his diet by now before suggesting dosages on 2 oral steroids
    Truth
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.28%

epi: 18/36/36/54/54/54
    var: 40/40/40/40/40/40--it's low but should be decent for my goals
    axiron/testim--i know...i suck, but that's the best I can do.

t3+ecy/clen alt every 2 weeks w keto

pct:
    Nolva day 1 40/20/20
    Clomid day 1 200/50/50/50EOD/50EOD
    creatine
    formula x
    ignite2
    arimedex 1mg every week
    hawthorn berry
    celery seed
    CHOLINE BITARTATE 100MG+ A-L Acid 100mg + Vit E 40iu + NAC400mg + Vit B12 20mcg + Andrographi s Pani cul ate Ext 25mg + Pocrorrhi za ext 25mg + Milkthiste Blend 100mg

on cycle sups:
    cycle assist
    taurine
    fish oil
    multi
    husk fiber
    ciccus
    beta alanine
    flax
    alcar, plcar
    niacin+ala
    green tea+grape extract

and some other stuff...

gaol: recomp and improved athletic performance w no water gain
    I believe dex and novla compete for the same receptors. I think u could drop novla completely and lower ur day one cloud dose to 100. The test gel will be nice won't do much but it will keep ur spirits up while on a cut. I really don't think u need the var, I think with just 40 for 6weeks it's really not going to do much but waste money. Now I've seem people run it for 12 weeks with a lower dose and get good results. That's just my openion.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.48%

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

Clen sides can be harsh. For me I had little to no sides at 160 mcgs. 180 was jitter /lethargy town. Different for alot of people. Havent tryed albuterol but I know I was on it for asthma when I was younger.
    U have a high tolerance for stims then. I've been on a long break, and I'm sensitive as hell now, I like it though cuz now I can take a lot less of preworkouts. I am gonna get back on ECA when I start prepping for my comp though.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.35%

Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    I almost feel like someone should have asked kek about his diet by now before suggesting dosages on 2 oral steroids
    Diet is good. I’m at maintenance cal. Macros about 30/30/30 on high carb days—I’m on carb cycling diet.
    I’ll adjust my cal intake as I go but I cannot get any heavier.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.48%

Diet is good. I'm at maintenance cal. Macros about 30/30/30 on high carb days--I'm on carb cycling diet.
    I'll adjust my cal intake as I go but I cannot get any heavier.
    Why no heavier lol?

Similar Forum Threads

1. how about this for cutting??
    By luxxor in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 01:56 PM
  2. cutting
    By newbie arnie in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 10:38 PM
  3. Cutting PH
    By Turd Ferguson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 02:36 PM
  4. Question on Cutting. (First time cutting)
    By jjm in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 01:04 AM
  5. cutting and PH's
    By GottaMakeIt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-01-2005, 05:34 PM