Best cutting ph

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Looking for a good ph cutter. I started looking around lately and saw epistane everywhere do I thought it was back out and loved it the first time I tried it but see that it's out of stock everywhere. I don't really want to pay $75 a bottle on the auction sites so I was looking for something to replace it with. Are the Epi clones as good? Or is there something better to go with for cutting?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hm if you have ran cycles before and are bit good at them without many sides I have seen great results on people who go with Epi+Furazadrol (Katanadrol too) + T3 to get shredded in like 6 weeks...though sides might be a bit hard specially if you high on epi and keep the furaza at 350-400mg a day , T3 is tricky too, too much and it eats muscle , too little and well nothing haha , and pct shouldn't be too much of a problem with that combo.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi clones are still good. You can also cut while maintaining mass with hdrol ,protodrol,andro series(liver friendly mild supression)super drol( harsh but potent) tren( harsh but potent), ect oe SARMS like ostraine( very mild supression. I used it in pct and have normal t now) s4 ( idk much about it)

you can also cutt natty for 4 to 12 weeks without perm muscle loss as long as you spike your calories once a week to about 500 past maintain.( I got to 7% before with this)

Jwag17

Awards
EPG Labs Phenylvar is a very good epi clone, a friend of mine ran a cycle and cut a ton of bf%. Anything EPG is pretty decent, and I am not a rep or anything for them. But I know a lot of people that swear by them.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Looking for a good ph cutter. I started looking around lately and saw epistane everywhere do I thought it was back out and loved it the first time I tried it but see that it's out of stock everywhere. I don't really want to pay $75 a bottle on the auction sites so I was looking for something to replace it with. Are the Epi clones as good? Or is there something better to go with for cutting?
Any steroid is a cutting steroid when you're in a calorie deficit... Also, you're asking if a bottle with the same exact ingredient in it is as potent as a bottle with the same exact ingredient in it but with the word epistane on it? Does the word epistane on the bottle increase absorption or something?

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
Hm if you have ran cycles before and are bit good at them without many sides I have seen great results on people who go with Epi+Furazadrol (Katanadrol too) + T3 to get shredded in like 6 weeks...though sides might be a bit hard specially if you high on epi and keep the furaza at 350-400mg a day , T3 is tricky too, too much and it eats muscle , too little and well nothing haha , and pct shouldn't be too much of a problem with that combo.
How about epi+ anavar w/ t3 and ec for 2 weeks then clen for two weeks? Overkill?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
How about epi+ anavar w/ t3 and ec for 2 weeks then clen for two weeks?
After reading Op's post it's more than obvious he doesn't even know what anavar is or how to find it let alone afford it

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
How about epi+ anavar w/ t3 and ec for 2 weeks then clen for two weeks? Overkill?
Yeah haha...bit of an overkill , depends if you are experienced enough thouh , anavar is not that strong of an anabolic to keep the muscle from being eaten by clen/t3 combo , might have to dose epi higher a bit , or instead of epi go SD at 10mg for 6 weeks , and keep the clen/t3 and anavar in...could be a good stack for a nice leaning recomp

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
Yeah haha...bit of an overkill , depends if you are experienced enough thouh , anavar is not that strong of an anabolic to keep the muscle from being eaten by clen/t3 combo , might have to dose epi higher a bit , or instead of epi go SD at 10mg for 6 weeks , and keep the clen/t3 and anavar in...could be a good stack for a nice leaning recomp
Would the stack be less catholic if added a little test for a base? I'd imagine it would.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I think Celoraz hit the. Nail on the head! I like the sd at 6 weeks. But I don't think the anvar is nessasary, perhaps 4 weeks of 1m4add at 60mg with sd for 6 weeks at 10. Be an excellent recomp.

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
I just need to start my own thread...don't want to hijack.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I'd label this as broscience, both the anavar statement as well as how catabolic t3 is.

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
hahaha much much less catholic if using a test base
Right, but it's a bit more complicated...i think. All I have are gels--axiron and testim. I don't know how anabolic one can get using creams.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Would the stack be less catholic if added a little test for a base? I'd imagine it would.
Catholic, lol I hate that auto correct. You could do that, are you talking injectable or transderm or what, I can't handle clen plus orals unless they are dosed pretty low or are pretty mild, be sure to watch your bp.

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
Catholic, lol I hate that auto correct. You could do that, are you talking injectable or transderm or what, I can't handle clen plus orals unless they are dosed pretty low or are pretty mild, be sure to watch your bp.
No. That's right--i want it to be kosher. Lol.
I have all the bp support sups and a cuff. I never go over 100 mcg.
Just want a little boost. I don't want to hamper my cardio either.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
No. That's right--i want it to be kosher. Lol.
I have all the bp support sups and a cuff. I never go over 100 mcg.
Just want a little boost. I don't want to hamper my cardio either.
I would start low with the clen, for me atleast the pumps and cramps were unreal, they were worse then it raising my bp, but if it didn't bother you to badly the results would be awesome.

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
I would start low with the clen, for me atleast the pumps and cramps were unreal, they were worse then it raising my bp, but if it didn't bother you to badly the results would be awesome.
I supplement taurine, potassium (even though it's said to have little absorption) and sodium.
I guess we'll see.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'd label this as broscience, both the anavar statement as well as how catabolic t3 is.
I would read more about the anabolic and androgenic ratios of compounds before trying to say this about me :) and also catching up on the readings about catabolism due to t3 misdosage :) but it's ok I won't be too harsh on you, just read before trying to argue with me ok?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I would read more about the anabolic and androgenic ratios of compounds before trying to say this about me :) and also catching up on the readings about catabolism due to t3 misdosage :) but it's ok I won't be too harsh on you, just read before trying to argue with me ok?
Read up on opinions about what looks good on paper vs. what works in the real world then get back to me. The bold is quite funny, on the other hand I won't be too harsh on you for having some sort of god like self opinion from posting on AM :)

Also at 5'5" 138 I'd hope you haven't tried anavar or clen or t3, and if you haven't tried it I'm almost certain you wouldn't have the balls to give your opinion on it right?

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
It felt good to be getting somewhere w my concerns...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I haven't , why should I? 21 with good genetics? No need , not right now but this has been a subject of research for me for a while now, and paper and scientific studies are more appealing to me, weird you labeled me as a bro science kind of person, when you clearly just stated you rather the hearsay (hence bro science) than actual facts.

Sad how less people are now ill equipped to manage a valid argument or discussion without making a fool out of themselves. Bro read more juice less, just try it for a while. Now as for why am I ****y enough to give advice for this it's because I have studied and learned it from both anecdotal and scientific approaches and came to my own personal conclusions and only an idiot would try to label my info as bro science when it's merely my opinion on an open forum, so before making an ad hominem attack on someone in an open forum, be prepared to be taught a lesson on rhetorics and facts for not being able to discuss a solid point.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Celorza you're right about T3, I tell everyone the same thing. Personally I wouldn't use, its hard to gauge and if I did use it, i'd start at 25mcg and go up to 50 and probly keep it there. I'm in favor of a epi/trenazone cycle with ECA or albuterol, not a fan of clen.

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
So what dosing of the t3 should I do, added the fact I'll run test, epi, and anavar?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I haven't , why should I? 21 with good genetics? No need , not right now but this has been a subject of research for me for a while now, and paper and scientific studies are more appealing to me, weird you labeled me as a bro science kind of person, when you clearly just stated you rather the hearsay (hence bro science) than actual facts.

Sad how less people are now ill equipped to manage a valid argument or discussion without making a fool out of themselves. Bro read more juice less, just try it for a while. Now as for why am I ****y enough to give advice for this it's because I have studied and learned it from both anecdotal and scientific approaches and came to my own personal conclusions and only an idiot would try to label my info as bro science when it's merely my opinion on an open forum, so before making an ad hominem attack on someone in an open forum, be prepared to be taught a lesson on rhetorics and facts for not being able to discuss a solid point.
LMFAO my first neg since registering 4 years ago, YES! On the other hand, who gave you this god like status on AM hahaha. Also, by what you've said, anavar would also cause the least negative side effects to someones blood work correct? I've seen blood work of anavar only cycles that are more messed up than Tren/test/eq cycles... On paper every medication would work for everyone right? Yet sadly it doesn't.

What are the stats of these good genetics just curious broHam

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
So what dosing of the t3 should I do, added the fact I'll run test, epi, and anavar?
From personal experience and not what's on paper, with 500mg test I've run 100mcg of T3 for 4 weeks with poor non consistent diet, busted my ass in the gym but only did 30 mins of cardio 5x a week and lost 2-3lbs a week but here's the kicker I gained 1.5" on both arms.

Edit: Also from personal experience, I've ran clen 4 times at 4 weeks each cycle. Have not touched it in over a year and swear my heart was out of "step" for a good 6 months after discontinuing use.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
From personal experience and not what's on paper, with 500mg test I've run 100mcg of T3 for 4 weeks with poor non consistent diet, busted my ass in the gym but only did 30 mins of cardio 5x a week and lost 2-3lbs a week but here's the kicker I gained 1.5" on both arms.

Edit: Also from personal experience, I've ran clen 4 times at 4 weeks each cycle. Have not touched it in over a year and swear my heart was out of "step" for a good 6 months after discontinuing use.
Yeah I won't f*ck with clen, its too harsh. Albuterol doesn't give me any hard sides.

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
Yep sounds good bro. What's your cycle layout? You're gonna get f*cking diced with epi and anavar?
epi: 18/36/36/54/54/54
var: 40/40/40/40/40/40--it's low but should be decent for my goals
axiron/testim--i know...i suck, but that's the best I can do.

t3+ecy/clen alt every 2 weeks w keto

pct:
Nolva day 1 40/20/20
Clomid day 1 200/50/50/50EOD/50EOD
creatine
formula x
ignite2
arimedex 1mg every week
hawthorn berry
celery seed
CHOLINE BITARTATE 100MG+ A-L Acid 100mg + Vit E 40iu + NAC400mg + Vit B12 20mcg + Andrographi s Pani cul ate Ext 25mg + Pocrorrhi za ext 25mg + Milkthiste Blend 100mg

on cycle sups:
cycle assist
taurine
fish oil
multi
husk fiber
ciccus
beta alanine
flax
alcar, plcar
niacin+ala
green tea+grape extract
AT2
and some other stuff...

gaol: recomp and improved athletic performance w no water gain

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I won't f*ck with clen, its too harsh. Albuterol doesn't give me any hard sides.
Clen sides can be harsh. For me I had little to no sides at 160 mcgs. 180 was jitter /lethargy town. Different for alot of people. Havent tryed albuterol but I know I was on it for asthma when I was younger.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
LMFAO my first neg since registering 4 years ago, YES! On the other hand, who gave you this god like status on AM hahaha. Also, by what you've said, anavar would also cause the least negative side effects to someones blood work correct? I've seen blood work of anavar only cycles that are more messed up than Tren/test/eq cycles... On paper every medication would work for everyone right? Yet sadly it doesn't.

What are the stats of these good genetics just curious broHam
Fact that I got good hormonal levels, good insulin sensitivity, heal and recover fast (this actually clinically proven by my fathers tests ran on me for time of coagulation, response time on blood cells, blah blah many jibber jabber stuff) also the fact that I did not need any PH DS or AAS to cut from 30% bf to 7% with bodpods behind those numbers in little over 6 months while building muscle mass and getting used to the change of lifestyle of bbing I decided to embrace :) that and a massive IQ but non relevant in the matter lol

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Fact that I got good hormonal levels, good insulin sensitivity, heal and recover fast (this actually clinically proven by my fathers tests ran on me for time of coagulation, response time on blood cells, blah blah many jibber jabber stuff) also the fact that I did not need any PH DS or AAS to cut from 30% bf to 7% with bodpods behind those numbers in little over 6 months while building muscle mass and getting used to the change of lifestyle of bbing I decided to embrace :) that and a massive IQ but non relevant in the matter lol
And your a dousche definately relevant come on neg me again cel u keep pi**ing alot of people off because we cant handle how swole you are

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
And your a dousche definately relevant come on neg me again cel u keep pi**ing alot of people off because we cant handle how swole you are
Busy ATM but maybe later if I'm bored...no point anyway

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I almost feel like someone should have asked kek about his diet by now before suggesting dosages on 2 oral steroids

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
epi: 18/36/36/54/54/54
var: 40/40/40/40/40/40--it's low but should be decent for my goals
axiron/testim--i know...i suck, but that's the best I can do.

t3+ecy/clen alt every 2 weeks w keto

pct:
Nolva day 1 40/20/20
Clomid day 1 200/50/50/50EOD/50EOD
creatine
formula x
ignite2
arimedex 1mg every week
hawthorn berry
celery seed
CHOLINE BITARTATE 100MG+ A-L Acid 100mg + Vit E 40iu + NAC400mg + Vit B12 20mcg + Andrographi s Pani cul ate Ext 25mg + Pocrorrhi za ext 25mg + Milkthiste Blend 100mg

on cycle sups:
cycle assist
taurine
fish oil
multi
husk fiber
ciccus
beta alanine
flax
alcar, plcar
niacin+ala
green tea+grape extract

and some other stuff...

gaol: recomp and improved athletic performance w no water gain
I believe dex and novla compete for the same receptors. I think u could drop novla completely and lower ur day one cloud dose to 100. The test gel will be nice won't do much but it will keep ur spirits up while on a cut. I really don't think u need the var, I think with just 40 for 6weeks it's really not going to do much but waste money. Now I've seem people run it for 12 weeks with a lower dose and get good results. That's just my openion.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Clen sides can be harsh. For me I had little to no sides at 160 mcgs. 180 was jitter /lethargy town. Different for alot of people. Havent tryed albuterol but I know I was on it for asthma when I was younger.
U have a high tolerance for stims then. I've been on a long break, and I'm sensitive as hell now, I like it though cuz now I can take a lot less of preworkouts. I am gonna get back on ECA when I start prepping for my comp though.

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
I almost feel like someone should have asked kek about his diet by now before suggesting dosages on 2 oral steroids
Diet is good. I’m at maintenance cal. Macros about 30/30/30 on high carb days—I’m on carb cycling diet.
I’ll adjust my cal intake as I go but I cannot get any heavier.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Diet is good. I'm at maintenance cal. Macros about 30/30/30 on high carb days--I'm on carb cycling diet.
I'll adjust my cal intake as I go but I cannot get any heavier.
Why no heavier lol?

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
I believe dex and novla compete for the same receptors. I think u could drop novla completely and lower ur day one cloud dose to 100. The test gel will be nice won't do much but it will keep ur spirits up while on a cut. I really don't think u need the var, I think with just 40 for 6weeks it's really not going to do much but waste money. Now I've seem people run it for 12 weeks with a lower dose and get good results. That's just my openion.
Thanks for the advice.
My last cycle I used forma, and I'm not very schooled on adex. I heard it can cause estro rebound. I would use it on cycle but i don't think gyno will be a problem since epi is supposed to be an AI.
Thinking of using the Ignite2 on cycle for a mild AI.
I'll probably end up buying erase.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
After reading Op's post it's more than obvious he doesn't even know what anavar is or how to find it let alone afford it
I know exactly what anavar is. I really want to give it a shot but I wont be pinning and I dont want to be shutdown which it will. Ive run EPI in the past and didnt have any problems with it thats why I wanted to go with it instead. And I wasnt sure that the clones are the EXACT same ingredients and if they are then I guess any of them will do the trick. And I also know exactly where to find it and not at a bad price. And affording it isnt close to a problem.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
U don't wanna b a freak lol?
"I want them to think...He's not human" I heard a wise man say that once , proud to call him my bro too!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I know exactly what anavar is. I really want to give it a shot but I wont be pinning and I dont want to be shutdown which it will. Ive run EPI in the past and didnt have any problems with it thats why I wanted to go with it instead. And I wasnt sure that the clones are the EXACT same ingredients and if they are then I guess any of them will do the trick. And I also know exactly where to find it and not at a bad price. And affording it isnt close to a problem.
LGI Epi-10, really anything LGI is more than legit bro.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah I want to be a freak. I want to be an ant! Strong as **** w powerful fast twitch muscles and single digit fat %.
You can get single digits soooooo easily without PH/DS AAS/gear bro hahaha, its just diet , cardio , dedication and...BALLS OF STEEL!

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
I know. I'm close already. But cycles are fun. :) I'm a deviant. What can I say?!