Best cutting ph

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by cmp007

    Its all good man. Actually I was looking into var I really want to try it. just read so many horror stories after post cycle blood work without having a test with it its made me rethink
    I think pre & post blood work is vital as are support sups, general health sups and proper nutrition accompanied w rest.
    My blood work has been good for the most part except for the low test so I'm not concerned.
    I'm pretty in tune w my body.


  2. Im still thinking about giving it a shot. Thats the reason I wanted to go back with epi cause I was nervous about the shut down of a var only cycle
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Kekkuk View Post
    Recomp...i stole this threat. All apologies.
    Why not go for SD at 10mg for 6 weeks , and throw in EC + furaza at 350-400mg?? Should build good with 10mg of sd at 6 weeks , and cut out pretty good with ec and furaza bro...just keep maintenance or slightly over and throw in good cardio and plan a solid building routine and good to go...pct for that would just be clomid and not a problem i presume...(well that and the AI and natty t booster haha)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  4. I already have two bottles of epi and the var. I thought SD was for mass.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Kekkuk

    I think pre & post blood work is vital as are support sups, general health sups and proper nutrition accompanied w rest.
    My blood work has been good for the most part except for the low test so I'm not concerned.
    I'm pretty in tune w my body.
    My.pct log shows normal t after 4 weeks on ostraine.its shown to be anabolic at 3mgs and almost no supression. Could be just the mild hes looking for
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Kekkuk View Post
    I already have two bottles of epi and the var. I thought SD was for mass.
    Well a recomp involves BUILDING mass , and BURNING fat...hence recomp hehe...Epi can help those porpoises too , its all about diet , training and dosage bro ;p , but if you wanna use the var at a higher dosage for the beginning of the cycle as a kickstart it would be nice , you don't wanna have high doses of var overlapping with high doses of epi (just in case you get hard epi sides and show some sides on high var, unusual this last one , but not unheard of)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Kekkuk
    I already have two bottles of epi and the var. I thought SD was for mass.
    Sd is multi.purpose .potent so it can build mass while cutting but Ive read some logs of a 8 % bf loss with clen plus sd. Its better for bulk though.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Kekkuk
    Would it be more beneficial to do shorter run of var @ higher dose than my plan?
    6 weeks at 60mg would probly take care of u.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    6 weeks at 60mg would probly take care of u.
    He doesn't have enough ;p but yeah I agree with yah , 50-100mg of var is solid for a recomp in 6-8 weeks protocols :3!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    He doesn't have enough ;p but yeah I agree with yah , 50-100mg of var is solid for a recomp in 6-8 weeks protocols :3!
    Yeah I know he just need a good source, I used to think it was hella expensive but with most place it is. U just gotta know where to look.
    •   
       


  11. epi FTW , some guys claim is even better than winny

  12. Yeah. It's the trusted source thing...so kick start 80mg/4 weeks?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Kekkuk
    Yeah. It's the trusted source thing...so kick start 80mg/4 weeks?
    Yeah if u can't get more then that's fine.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle
    epi FTW , some guys claim is even better than winny
    Fur sure, that's cuz it is better than winny.

  15. LOL yeah!!!!, its almost perfect, by the way, as a standalone at 50 mgs straight is a win-win

  16. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle
    LOL yeah!!!!, its almost perfect, by the way, as a standalone at 50 mgs straight is a win-win
    Hehe 50mgs and higher.

  17. I like your style brotha LOL

  18. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle
    I like your style brotha LOL
    60mg a day keeps the doctor away hahaha.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    60mg a day keeps the doctor away hahaha.
    Lol...and the limp d*ck in your way!

    hahahahaha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Lol...and the limp d*ck in your way!

    hahahahaha
    Lol its not that limp, I just have no drive. F*ck it I'm gettin yoked bro haha.

  21. What's the point of using the anavar to kick start? Wouldn't it be better at the end?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Kekkuk
    What's the point of using the anavar to kick start? Wouldn't it be better at the end?
    Lol yeah it would b.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    Lol yeah it would b.
    Thanks.

  24. I laughed my fooking ass offf, good thread!

    epi and var sounds yummy, had a friend that had the same sides with clen. I'll never touch that ****.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Quest View Post
    I laughed my fooking ass offf, good thread!

    epi and var sounds yummy, had a friend that had the same sides with clen. I'll never touch that ****.
    Ive never had any problems with clen like everyone on here seems to be. I have high tolerance to stims after a dose or two. Im on it now does 80mcg and some yohimbine and had a little jitters for about an hour but not too bad. Never had jitters running it solo or with t3

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    I'd label this as broscience, both the anavar statement as well as how catabolic t3 is.
    Haha, this guy is obviously on cycle. Probably some harsh sht.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Alwayssee333
    Haha, this guy is obviously on cycle. Probably some harsh sht.
    He did seem kinda moody lol.

  28. What do you guys think about:
    AAS: Superdrol, a clone of course
    Cut Cycle Length: 6 weeks
    Dosage: 10mg on days off, 20mg on workout days
    Workout: 5x5s heavy as you can go, 3 days on, 4 days off, light to medium cardio on days off.
    Diet: Cyclic Keto Diet = 5 days low- no carbs, 2 days carb load. 2 days of carbs will be consecutive of course.

    Workouts will run starting your second day off carb load, and be finished no later than 3 days after the day of your carb load.
    Example: second carb loading day, day off, day on, day on...... OR.......second carb loading day, day on, day off, day on.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Alwayssee333
    What do you guys think about:
    AAS: Superdrol, a clone of course
    Cut Cycle Length: 6 weeks
    Dosage: 10mg on days off, 20mg on workout days
    Workout: 5x5s heavy as you can go, 3 days on, 4 days off, light to medium cardio on days off.
    Diet: Cyclic Keto Diet = 5 days low- no carbs, 2 days carb load. 2 days of carbs will be consecutive of course.

    Workouts will run starting your second day off carb load, and be finished no later than 3 days after the day of your carb load.
    Example: second carb loading day, day off, day on, day on...... OR.......second carb loading day, day on, day off, day on.
    I like the carb cycling. **** did wonders for me.
    Don't know much about SD.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. how about this for cutting??
    By luxxor in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 01:56 PM
  2. cutting
    By newbie arnie in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 10:38 PM
  3. Cutting PH
    By Turd Ferguson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 02:36 PM
  4. Question on Cutting. (First time cutting)
    By jjm in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 01:04 AM
  5. cutting and PH's
    By GottaMakeIt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-01-2005, 05:34 PM
Log in
Log in