Best cutting ph

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Yep sounds good bro. What's your cycle layout? You're gonna get f*cking diced with epi and anavar?
    epi: 18/36/36/54/54/54
    var: 40/40/40/40/40/40--it's low but should be decent for my goals
    axiron/testim--i know...i suck, but that's the best I can do.

    t3+ecy/clen alt every 2 weeks w keto

    pct:
    Nolva day 1 40/20/20
    Clomid day 1 200/50/50/50EOD/50EOD
    creatine
    formula x
    ignite2
    arimedex 1mg every week
    hawthorn berry
    celery seed
    CHOLINE BITARTATE 100MG+ A-L Acid 100mg + Vit E 40iu + NAC400mg + Vit B12 20mcg + Andrographi s Pani cul ate Ext 25mg + Pocrorrhi za ext 25mg + Milkthiste Blend 100mg

    on cycle sups:
    cycle assist
    taurine
    fish oil
    multi
    husk fiber
    ciccus
    beta alanine
    flax
    alcar, plcar
    niacin+ala
    green tea+grape extract
    AT2
    and some other stuff...

    gaol: recomp and improved athletic performance w no water gain


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    Yeah I won't f*ck with clen, its too harsh. Albuterol doesn't give me any hard sides.
    Clen sides can be harsh. For me I had little to no sides at 160 mcgs. 180 was jitter /lethargy town. Different for alot of people. Havent tryed albuterol but I know I was on it for asthma when I was younger.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08

    LMFAO my first neg since registering 4 years ago, YES! On the other hand, who gave you this god like status on AM hahaha. Also, by what you've said, anavar would also cause the least negative side effects to someones blood work correct? I've seen blood work of anavar only cycles that are more messed up than Tren/test/eq cycles... On paper every medication would work for everyone right? Yet sadly it doesn't.

    What are the stats of these good genetics just curious broHam
    Fact that I got good hormonal levels, good insulin sensitivity, heal and recover fast (this actually clinically proven by my fathers tests ran on me for time of coagulation, response time on blood cells, blah blah many jibber jabber stuff) also the fact that I did not need any PH DS or AAS to cut from 30% bf to 7% with bodpods behind those numbers in little over 6 months while building muscle mass and getting used to the change of lifestyle of bbing I decided to embrace that and a massive IQ but non relevant in the matter lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Fact that I got good hormonal levels, good insulin sensitivity, heal and recover fast (this actually clinically proven by my fathers tests ran on me for time of coagulation, response time on blood cells, blah blah many jibber jabber stuff) also the fact that I did not need any PH DS or AAS to cut from 30% bf to 7% with bodpods behind those numbers in little over 6 months while building muscle mass and getting used to the change of lifestyle of bbing I decided to embrace that and a massive IQ but non relevant in the matter lol
    And your a dousche definately relevant come on neg me again cel u keep pi**ing alot of people off because we cant handle how swole you are

  5. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift

    And your a dousche definately relevant come on neg me again cel u keep pi**ing alot of people off because we cant handle how swole you are
    Busy ATM but maybe later if I'm bored...no point anyway
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  6. I almost feel like someone should have asked kek about his diet by now before suggesting dosages on 2 oral steroids
    Truth

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Kekkuk

    epi: 18/36/36/54/54/54
    var: 40/40/40/40/40/40--it's low but should be decent for my goals
    axiron/testim--i know...i suck, but that's the best I can do.

    t3+ecy/clen alt every 2 weeks w keto

    pct:
    Nolva day 1 40/20/20
    Clomid day 1 200/50/50/50EOD/50EOD
    creatine
    formula x
    ignite2
    arimedex 1mg every week
    hawthorn berry
    celery seed
    CHOLINE BITARTATE 100MG+ A-L Acid 100mg + Vit E 40iu + NAC400mg + Vit B12 20mcg + Andrographi s Pani cul ate Ext 25mg + Pocrorrhi za ext 25mg + Milkthiste Blend 100mg

    on cycle sups:
    cycle assist
    taurine
    fish oil
    multi
    husk fiber
    ciccus
    beta alanine
    flax
    alcar, plcar
    niacin+ala
    green tea+grape extract

    and some other stuff...

    gaol: recomp and improved athletic performance w no water gain
    I believe dex and novla compete for the same receptors. I think u could drop novla completely and lower ur day one cloud dose to 100. The test gel will be nice won't do much but it will keep ur spirits up while on a cut. I really don't think u need the var, I think with just 40 for 6weeks it's really not going to do much but waste money. Now I've seem people run it for 12 weeks with a lower dose and get good results. That's just my openion.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

    Clen sides can be harsh. For me I had little to no sides at 160 mcgs. 180 was jitter /lethargy town. Different for alot of people. Havent tryed albuterol but I know I was on it for asthma when I was younger.
    U have a high tolerance for stims then. I've been on a long break, and I'm sensitive as hell now, I like it though cuz now I can take a lot less of preworkouts. I am gonna get back on ECA when I start prepping for my comp though.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    I almost feel like someone should have asked kek about his diet by now before suggesting dosages on 2 oral steroids
    Diet is good. I’m at maintenance cal. Macros about 30/30/30 on high carb days—I’m on carb cycling diet.
    I’ll adjust my cal intake as I go but I cannot get any heavier.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Kekkuk

    Diet is good. I'm at maintenance cal. Macros about 30/30/30 on high carb days--I'm on carb cycling diet.
    I'll adjust my cal intake as I go but I cannot get any heavier.
    Why no heavier lol?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    I believe dex and novla compete for the same receptors. I think u could drop novla completely and lower ur day one cloud dose to 100. The test gel will be nice won't do much but it will keep ur spirits up while on a cut. I really don't think u need the var, I think with just 40 for 6weeks it's really not going to do much but waste money. Now I've seem people run it for 12 weeks with a lower dose and get good results. That's just my openion.
    Thanks for the advice.
    My last cycle I used forma, and I'm not very schooled on adex. I heard it can cause estro rebound. I would use it on cycle but i don't think gyno will be a problem since epi is supposed to be an AI.
    Thinking of using the Ignite2 on cycle for a mild AI.
    I'll probably end up buying erase.

  12. My weight is good for my height.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Kekkuk
    My weight is good for my height.
    U don't wanna b a freak lol?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    After reading Op's post it's more than obvious he doesn't even know what anavar is or how to find it let alone afford it
    I know exactly what anavar is. I really want to give it a shot but I wont be pinning and I dont want to be shutdown which it will. Ive run EPI in the past and didnt have any problems with it thats why I wanted to go with it instead. And I wasnt sure that the clones are the EXACT same ingredients and if they are then I guess any of them will do the trick. And I also know exactly where to find it and not at a bad price. And affording it isnt close to a problem.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    U don't wanna b a freak lol?
    "I want them to think...He's not human" I heard a wise man say that once , proud to call him my bro too!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    "I want them to think...He's not human" I heard a wise man say that once , proud to call him my bro too!
    I wonder who that guy is.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cmp007

    I know exactly what anavar is. I really want to give it a shot but I wont be pinning and I dont want to be shutdown which it will. Ive run EPI in the past and didnt have any problems with it thats why I wanted to go with it instead. And I wasnt sure that the clones are the EXACT same ingredients and if they are then I guess any of them will do the trick. And I also know exactly where to find it and not at a bad price. And affording it isnt close to a problem.
    LGI Epi-10, really anything LGI is more than legit bro.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    U don't wanna b a freak lol?
    Yeah I want to be a freak. I want to be an ant! Strong as **** w powerful fast twitch muscles and single digit fat %.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Kekkuk View Post
    Yeah I want to be a freak. I want to be an ant! Strong as **** w powerful fast twitch muscles and single digit fat %.
    You can get single digits soooooo easily without PH/DS AAS/gear bro hahaha, its just diet , cardio , dedication and...BALLS OF STEEL!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  20. I know. I'm close already. But cycles are fun. I'm a deviant. What can I say?!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Kekkuk View Post
    I know. I'm close already. But cycles are fun. I'm a deviant. What can I say?!
    Just do a little test and a var cycle. little test wont blow you up especially if your diet is in check. And it will keep your levels normal from the var.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by cmp007

    Just do a little test and a var cycle. little test wont blow you up especially if your diet is in check. And it will keep your levels normal from the var.
    I have a tainted past w needles--can't pin.
    I don't have enough var to be effective alone...i think.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Kekkuk View Post
    I have a tainted past w needles--can't pin.
    I don't have enough var to be effective alone...i think.
    Ahh I see. How much var do you have?

  24. Enough for 6 weeks @ 40mg

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Kekkuk View Post
    I have a tainted past w needles--can't pin.
    I don't have enough var to be effective alone...i think.
    Good var for standalone should be around 50-100mg bro , look around and find a good source , there's some that actually have it reasonable affordable prices , just remember if you go that high on the var , use HCG , your testes will thank you.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Good var for standalone should be around 50-100mg bro , look around and find a good source , there's some that actually have it reasonable affordable prices , just remember if you go that high on the var , use HCG , your testes will thank you.
    Can't pin. I was thinking about clomid on cycle in place of the hcg (even though they are much different) but some guy said it would inhibit my gains...

  27. Would it be more beneficial to do shorter run of var @ higher dose than my plan?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Kekkuk View Post
    Would it be more beneficial to do shorter run of var @ higher dose than my plan?
    Hm...Let me think about this...what is really your main goal? Recomp or massively CUT?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Hm...Let me think about this...what is really your main goal? Recomp or massively CUT?
    Recomp...i stole this threat. All apologies.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Kekkuk View Post
    Recomp...i stole this threat. All apologies.
    Its all good man. Actually I was looking into var I really want to try it. just read so many horror stories after post cycle blood work without having a test with it its made me rethink
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. how about this for cutting??
    By luxxor in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 12:56 PM
  2. cutting
    By newbie arnie in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 09:38 PM
  3. Cutting PH
    By Turd Ferguson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 01:36 PM
  4. Question on Cutting. (First time cutting)
    By jjm in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 12:04 AM
  5. cutting and PH's
    By GottaMakeIt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-01-2005, 04:34 PM
Log in
Log in