My first cycle on Test E.

iwitbad

Awards
Stats:
Height: 6 feet 3 inches
Body weight: 205 pounds
Bodyfat %: 8 or lower.

I am posting what my cycle would be like along with training and nutrition. I know how to eat while on cycle but am really confused on how to eat during PCT. Any constructive criticism is welcome.

10 Week cycle:
Test E: 250mg Mon and Thu; HCG: 250mg Mon and Thu; 0.25mg Arimidex EOD.
4 week Post cycle therapy:
Clomid and Nolva

Nutrition:
On cycle: eat over maintenance with high carbs, proteins and moderate fat.
Post cycle: ????

Training:
I plan to lift four days a week on cycle focusing on improving my bench, squat, dead-lift and over head press. 6 sets per day, 3 warm up followed by 3 working sets and max out on lat set, rep range: 5. I would do this for all the lifts mentioned earlier followed by 15 sets of accessory lifts every training day which I vary to keep things interesting.

Post cycle training:
Reduce volume after one week off and only focus on heavy sets and not perform accessory, focus on maintaining strength.

I want to keep my bodyfat low. Would be great to receive advice on how to do that while on cycle.
Also let me know if you would change, subtract or add anything.
I will have letro just in case gyno sets in.

How much do you think I can gain? How much will I keep? How long can i keep gains?
Provide info on training off cycle as well please.

This is my first post and do not plan on starting cycle before I have finished my research and this is part of it.

THANK YOU.

denmase

denmase

Awards
I'm in the same process, middle of first week minus hcg

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I think your training approach post cycle is good, its really just about not stressing the body. Lift heavy to maintain your strength but don't completely annihilate yourself u know. One thing that makes the world of a difference is your cortisol level, i'd get some Reduce XT for your pct, it will also keep u lean, since cortisol can rob u of muscle and make u store fat. Just calculate your new maintenance calories at the end of your cycle, and eat at those calories, u shouldn't gain any fat.

iwitbad

Awards
I think your training approach post cycle is good, its really just about not stressing the body. Lift heavy to maintain your strength but don't completely annihilate yourself u know. One thing that makes the world of a difference is your cortisol level, i'd get some Reduce XT for your pct, it will also keep u lean, since cortisol can rob u of muscle and make u store fat. Just calculate your new maintenance calories at the end of your cycle, and eat at those calories, u shouldn't gain any fat.
How much will I gain and keep? Should I continue training after PCT. I do hill sprints, should I stop them during cycle?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
U should gain 88.3lbs, u should continue training post pct. and u should do hill sprints

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
U should gain 88.3lbs, u should continue training post pct. and u should do hill sprints
Lol 88.3 lbs? OP u could put on 20 pounds, probly keep around 15, its really diet dependent.

iwitbad

Awards
Yeah just realized that was a stupid question, thanks for the info.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah just realized that was a stupid question, thanks for the info.
Lol no problem bro, trust me it wasn't really stupid compared to some of the sh*t that gets asked daily on here.

iwitbad

Awards
Lol no problem bro, trust me it wasn't really stupid compared to some of the sh*t that gets asked daily on here.
Lol all good then, tell me how your first cycle was if you don't mind.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lol all good then, tell me how your first cycle was if you don't mind.
It was an Epi cycle for precomp, I was dieting pretty hard, I did 30/30/30/30 and put on like 5 pounds. I kept all of it.

iwitbad

Awards
Wow good job on keeping all of it!

Why is it that many people are recommending not taking test e before 25?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Wow good job on keeping all of it!

Why is it that many people are recommending not taking test e before 25?
Idk that's their opinion, I say it depends on a lot of factors if your "ready" to cycle.

iwitbad

Awards
Idk that's their opinion, I say it depends on a lot of factors if your "ready" to cycle.
Well I have been training seriously for 2 years now, the first was spent trying to loose weight, it was in my second year that i completely understood what type of nutrition is best suited for me, how to manipulate calories and training volume, i have made good gains to get to where I am right now.

I used to be 250 pounds and went through a rough year and lost a lot of weight by starving myself and got down to 178 pounds. i know that was really unhealthy and decided to take up bodybuilding more seriously, I gained muscle and fat and got back up to 220 pounds and then cut down to 205. I used to have an unstoppable appetite but now I only eat what is required with respect to my goals. Eg: I eat 2500 cals at 40/40/20 to maintain 205 at 8 percent or lower and also make sure my strength doesn't decrease as I believe that is the best indicator of whether you kept or lost muscle. I increase training when i am eating above maintenance and lower it when I cut or maintain.

What factors decide if you are ready or not? I will not start if I don't fulfill them.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Well I have been training seriously for 2 years now, the first was spent trying to loose weight, it was in my second year that i completely understood what type of nutrition is best suited for me, how to manipulate calories and training volume, i have made good gains to get to where I am right now.

I used to be 250 pounds and went through a rough year and lost a lot of weight by starving myself and got down to 178 pounds. i know that was really unhealthy and decided to take up bodybuilding more seriously, I gained muscle and fat and got back up to 220 pounds and then cut down to 205. I used to have an unstoppable appetite but now I only eat what is required with respect to my goals. Eg: I eat 2500 cals at 40/40/20 to maintain 205 at 8 percent or lower and also make sure my strength doesn't decrease as I believe that is the best indicator of whether you kept or lost muscle. I increase training when i am eating above maintenance and lower it when I cut or maintain.

What factors decide if you are ready or not? I will not start if I don't fulfill them.
Age, training experience, knowledge, dedication, goals. I'm not one to b so judgemental, I'm a bodybuilder and we're not exactly the safe kind.

iwitbad

Awards
Age, training experience, knowledge, dedication, goals. I'm not one to b so judgemental, I'm a bodybuilder and we're not exactly the safe kind.
I think I have knowledge, dedication, goals covered, what about age, I am 21.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Just to put it out there (not extremely important) - personally I would time HCG to be the night before your test-e injection (in this case Sunday nights and Wednesday nights) because theoretically those are the times that your test is at its lowest on-cycle.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Just to put it out there (not extremely important) - personally I would time HCG to be the night before your test-e injection (in this case Sunday nights and Wednesday nights) because theoretically those are the times that your test is at its lowest on-cycle.
Valid point bro.

iwitbad

Awards
Thanks a lot guys, I didn't know that about administering HCG and what GreenEarth said makes sense.