Advice for Methastadrol stack

eagleraptor

eagleraptor

Awards
I'm new to these forums and thought I'd see what kind of feedback I'd get here at Anabolic Minds. I'll be taking a four week methastadrol cycle here in a couple weeks once I'm done preloading with Cycle Assist. For liver protection I'll be taking NAC and lecithin. And maybe Revolution for a PCT. I'm not real sure on the mdrol dosage so if y'all could give some input it'd be real appreciated

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
So yu want to do a superdrol cycle stacked with superdrol?? That's smart

eagleraptor

eagleraptor

Awards
You**
It's not illegal is it? Exactly, taken in the right amounts it's not detrimental to your health

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Your PCT plan sucks. I would rethink it. A dumbass friend of mine ran methastadrol and the BPI OTC A-HD just like the guy at the supplement store told him to and a month later he got a nice lump behind his nip.
Just because you can buy it doesn't make it a good idea .

eagleraptor

eagleraptor

Awards
Here's the complete PCT

PCT: Rev or Nolva: 50/50/25/25
Creatine
D-Pol
Testopro
saw palmetto

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Here's the complete PCT

PCT: Rev or Nolva: 50/50/25/25
Creatine
D-Pol
Testopro
saw palmetto
Yur clueless bro just stop..
a) it's not either or.. Yu need the nolva not revolution
b)nolva is not dosed like that
c)this pct will be worthless once yu get jaundice from using superdrol stacked with superdrol

Did yu know that both compounds are superdrol?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
This is a joke right? Please post pics before with the body of an 11 year old girl and after pics lookin like a sorry banana slug X-D I'll rep you for it

ejschmidt

I don't think any of us can ethically offer you any advice. We could try to blindly guide you into a cycle where you'll inevitably do more damage to your body than good, but we wouldn't be very good people for that, would we? Go back, read around the forums, do your research. Figure out how to dose a serm. Then post again.

"Chicka da Chinese, da Chinese chicken..."

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
How much product are you actually taking? Are you using mdrol as well or just talking about mdrol being synonymous with any Superdrol product? Just read any of the 100s of logs on Superdrol .... run 2 caps a day for 4 weeks and run the Nolva something like 40/30/20/10. Boom.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Get some sermadrol and double up on the yamestine.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Methastradrol is reportedly weaker than other sd clones...insert caps as a suppository to enhance absorption! Just don't fart for 1-2 hours as to not lose any sd.

demolition

demolition

Awards
Methastradrol is reportedly weaker than other sd clones...insert caps as a suppository to enhance absorption! Just don't fart for 1-2 hours as to not lose any sd.
^^^^^ this.