Keeping your Tren gains.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
My next cycle (probably starting late february/early march) is going to be:
Weeks 1-10 400mg a week test enanthate
Weeks 1-10 100mg a day Tren Acetate
weeks 8-12 60mg winny ED, followed by PCT with Nolva/Clomid and HCG.

Any suggestions?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
looks good, I would if it were me, bump up my test.. to 500 mg/week

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
makes sense, thinking also of maybe running dbol at 40mg a day for the first 4 weeks

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
Also forgot to mention, my goals on this cycle are for lean keepable mass, and i dont think anything could work better than tren. Ive run it before and got insanely strong and vascular, but i didnt have winny to try and keep that hardness at the end and Ive heard winny is as good as anything for keeping the fina gains.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Plus the winny is mostly anabolic and a low androgenic so it will aid in keeping any gains. It cracks me up when people end cycles using high androgenic compounds.

Rock Lee

Awards
I thought ending a cylce with Masteron or Proviron was good for bringing density/hardness/etc to your new muscles... false?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Plus the winny is mostly anabolic and a low androgenic so it will aid in keeping any gains. It cracks me up when people end cycles using high androgenic compounds.
First I've heard this idea actually. Makes sense, just haven't heard it. Got me thinking about ending my first cycle with winny now.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
Last time i ran tren i ran it to the end...bad idea IMO. The superstrength vanished rather quickly.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
how much winstrol do ya'll usually take at the end of the cycle and for how long? not very familiar with winstrol, didn't like the collagen weakening effects.

T-rex1

Awards
I just got off a tren only cycle, 100mg ED, and I lost lots of weight PCT, 7 lbs in like 2-3 weeks.. Tren is very androgenic and shuts you down hard!..

It sucks coming off it, thats for sure.. and tren dick sucks too!

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
i did a short winny cycle with a little test thrown in, 60mg a day, stopped the test 2 weeks prior to pct and ran winny til the end...havent lost any weight strength is still going up.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
hmmm, i'm already planning on using igf with PCT. perhaps, that'll take care of most of the problems ya'll are experiencing.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I do 50mg winny ED for the last 6 weeks, works like a charm IMO :)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
how much winstrol do ya'll usually take at the end of the cycle and for how long? not very familiar with winstrol, didn't like the collagen weakening effects.
Well this cycle I'm ending it at 75mg/day. Start at 25mg and work up gradually to 75mg. When I'm at 75 actually where I'm at now I get hard as a rock and vascular I love it, but I'm only there for about 7-8days

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
hmmm, i'm already planning on using igf with PCT. perhaps, that'll take care of most of the problems ya'll are experiencing.
IMHO you should be money with the igf-3 you aren't running that much tren a week anyway

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
he's doing 350 mg a week that's 50 ed people go up to double that i mean tren is of course a powerful steriod to be respected i guess what i meant is with 50mg ed he should be fine for recovery with the igf-3 and there wouldn't be a reason to throw winny in at the end of his stack

edit: i just looked at that again i was responded to something beezlebub had posted sureshot taking 100 ed is definitely a good size dose

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the heads up glen, i'll stick to the original plan for now. i'll give winny a try at the end of my second cycle and see how it goes.

legaljuicer

Awards
I love my tren and test cycle. Gaining strength and losing weight.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is for Beelzebub ending on winny is a very smart move, at .2mg per kg it lowers SBHG to about 50% normal levels, this frees up the test to estrogen ratio post cycle making it easier to restart HTPA.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info bro, i'll give it a whirl.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
alright dammit, i'm convinced. but just for clarification, would ya'll recommend taking the winny during the last 2 weeks of the cycle, or for 2 weeks after the cycle has ended. what i'm thinking is this, please let me know if this is stupid:
normal cycle ends after week 10
weeks 11-12: winny 50mg ed
weeks 11-14: IGF 30mcg ed
weeks 13-16: nolva and clomid protocol

good, bad, or ugly?? :think:

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that looks good to me, if I remember right it only takes about 3-4 days to see the effective SHBG reduction, so two weeks should be more than enough.

Rock Lee

Awards
If ending a cycle on Winny beats ending a cycle on Masteron, why is the latter so popular? A simple lack of knowledge?

tgreen

Awards
My next cycle (probably starting late february/early march) is going to be:
Weeks 1-10 400mg a week test enanthate
Weeks 1-10 100mg a day Tren Acetate
weeks 8-12 60mg winny ED, followed by PCT with Nolva/Clomid and HCG.

Any suggestions?
Im thinking about this layout too but running the enanth at 500 mg/wk. Will the test pretty much fix the fina dick in a cycle like this?

T-rex1

Awards
You should run more test then tren or you might have fina dick problems...

That is a relatively short cycle, so you should be fine.. I didn't see dick problems till about 8 weeks mark or so...

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
I didn't have an problems with the boys working last time i used tren. I am going to run the test past the fina anyways as well. I will probably bump the test to 500mg a week.

I'm probably not going to hit another cycle until around March.