Suggestions for first cycle

rva

Awards
I'm 26 (almost 27), 6'1 and 215lbs. I've been lifting for a little over 3 years. I'm looking to run a cycle in a few months and am trying to get my **** together. I will be trying to bulk.

The most important factor is that what ever I'm taking has to be legally available.

What should I be looking at?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Would go with either h-drol/helladrol or epistane/havoc. moderate doses.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Some methylated potatoes until u do more research

rva

Awards
More research? That's what I'm doing. As i said, I'm not heading out to buy this stuff today. Not looking to start anything for about 3 months. I have been doing research. I think some of you guys don't realize how hard it is to process a lot of the **** on here. It looks like a foriegn language so I'm asking for suggestions so I can take those suggestions and research them heavily and not waste time researching **** that's illegal or a bad idea.

napalm

napalm

Awards
More research? That's what I'm doing. As i said, I'm not heading out to buy this stuff today. Not looking to start anything for about 3 months. I have been doing research. I think some of you guys don't realize how hard it is to process a lot of the **** on here. It looks like a foriegn language so I'm asking for suggestions so I can take those suggestions and research them heavily and not waste time researching **** that's illegal or a bad idea.
Learn to speak the language bro, you ain't gonna get spoon fed nothing here

rva

Awards
I know after 232 posts you think you're king of the message board but that's what I'm doing. I'm asking questions. I ddn't ask for anyone to write me a whole work up, routine, etc. Just asking for a starting point.

scw538

scw538

Awards
I know after 232 posts you think you're king of the message board but that's what I'm doing. I'm asking questions. I ddn't ask for anyone to write me a whole work up, routine, etc. Just asking for a starting point.
I have said in another post " we don't spoon feed " read stickies in anabolic sect. or go to tunedsports. Then come back and ask someone to critique your setup. These are two legit starting points. You can thank me later.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 26 (almost 27), 6'1 and 215lbs. I've been lifting for a little over 3 years. I'm looking to run a cycle in a few months and am trying to get my **** together. I will be trying to bulk.

The most important factor is that what ever I'm taking has to be legally available.

What should I be looking at?
Check out hdrol or a clone and maybe stack with stano-200.

Hdrol is really popular so u can find a lot of logs to read out there to see dosage schemes, pct setups, sides and expectable gains.

That's where I think u should start ur research.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Don't blow your diaper bro, and after 3 posts your questions aren't going to get answered with that attitude. Read and learn.

/thread

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
All he asked for were suggestions on what compounds would be good for a first cycle. I don't understand why everyone is giving him such a hard time. It takes less energy to answer than to bash him.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
All he asked for were suggestions on what compounds would be good for a first cycle. I don't understand why everyone is giving him such a hard time. It takes less energy to answer than to bash him.
no doubt, gotta start somewhere, just google good beginner cycles bro, get your supports lined up, and make sure you have a good pct. simple

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
hdrol, epi or AMS products are a good start

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
U realize that all the people on this website went thru this "different language" **** youre talkin about. Aside from the "my friend told me to take this now wut" idiots

Ill play ball with u tho. Look up hdrol bible, you'll thank me later

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
It also takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile.....I assume these guys are also frowning while bashing :D......

wanaBJacked

before you research which product to take, research pct's, serms, and supporting supps. It's the most important part.

wanaBJacked

listen to schroedes though. those are all great compounds for first cycles. epi if you want to cut. hrol if you want to bulk, some people don't think hdrol is good for bulking but it worked good for me when I bulked on my 2nd cycle. Even though I don't have a lot of posts I am pretty knowledgable on the do's and dont's. PM me if you have any questions. rather have you do it right than hurt yourself.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Would go with either h-drol/helladrol or epistane/havoc. moderate doses.
That's pretty much what I would recommend.... maybe UltraDrol. With Nolva as a SERM dosed at 40/20/20/20

technique88

technique88

Awards
My first cycle was 8 weeks of androhard with helladrol in the middle 6 weeks. Very successful cycle.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ive noticed the same members continually bash threads over and over, not what this forum is about.......EVERYONE was new at some point