Epi Cycle *help appriciated*

Arca

Awards
Ok I have had some great help with getting together my epi cycle from some people on here.

I am due to go away on the 27th July for a stag weekend where I am the best man. Usually I wouldnt have any problems with not drinking but I dont think I could get away with no alcohol for this weekend in particular.

Would it be best not to start the cycle at all?

If I do, I would start Monday 28th May.
Epi would be run for 5 weeks. 30/30/30/40/40

PCT would begin on 2nd July.

Clomid 50/50/50/50, Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1, DAA 3g every day and Reduce XT

As you can see, CLomid would just be finishing up the weekend I am away and I could take the DAA and Erase while I am away as that wouldn't have any issues.

Any help on this would be very much appriciated.

Will I mess my natural test up too much due to drinking while on the end of a PCT?
Should I just leave it until I have some more time off?
I couldnt leave it until I come back from the Stag as his wedding is in Mexico in September for 10 days.

What would you guys do?

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One cheat night of drinking won't kill you. I would suggest extra liver support before and after the party and drink water throughout.

Arca

Awards
Yeah i agree with that.

Problem is that its a cheat weekend not a night. 3 nights Amsterdam. I usually would just not bother to consume alcohol but me being the best man etc...

Would it be alot of undue stress on my Liver even if its at the end of my PCT?

My main worry would be Gyno or something due to the effects alcohol can have on you while on PCT. Id like to end the weekend with a pair of tits in my hands not on my own chest. lol.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
you should be fine but the hangover will probably last a lot longer than normal and be probably like 3x worse especially because youll be like a month or so deep in your cycle

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
It won't mess with your test it will just put extra strain on your liver.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Perhaps having some s-AME or TUDCA or Ursodiol (if you have access to it) used for the week before, during, and the week after that particular weekend would be advisable. The biggest concern you'll have is the strain on your liver, at least a lot more so than gyno-related sides due to alcohol.

Honestly, I'd recommend running one of the above for your entire cycle, but it can get pricey.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Haha I don't think you need to worry about gyno, but you should try to drink as much water as yoy can too or you are going to feel like crap

bombadil

Awards
Ok I have had some great help with getting together my epi cycle from some people on here.

I am due to go away on the 27th July for a stag weekend where I am the best man. Usually I wouldnt have any problems with not drinking but I dont think I could get away with no alcohol for this weekend in particular.

Would it be best not to start the cycle at all?

If I do, I would start Monday 28th May.
Epi would be run for 5 weeks. 30/30/30/40/40

PCT would begin on 2nd July.

Clomid 50/50/50/50, Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1, DAA 3g every day and Reduce XT

As you can see, CLomid would just be finishing up the weekend I am away and I could take the DAA and Erase while I am away as that wouldn't have any issues.

Any help on this would be very much appriciated.

Will I mess my natural test up too much due to drinking while on the end of a PCT?
Should I just leave it until I have some more time off?
I couldnt leave it until I come back from the Stag as his wedding is in Mexico in September for 10 days.

What would you guys do?
i know some people have said one night won't kill you. but i was in a very similar situation to you, and only had a couple drinks and paid the price. i was in significant discomfort for days after. i was on 30mg epi a day at the time.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
i know some people have said one night won't kill you. but i was in a very similar situation to you, and only had a couple drinks and paid the price. i was in significant discomfort for days after. i was on 30mg epi a day at the time.
On-cycle versus just coming off PCT are two different beasts my friend.