PH stack

windsorhl

Awards
Hello,

I'm about to start my first PH stack and I was hoping to find some helpful advice/criticism.

The stack consists of Methoxyvol from Chaparral Labs, Estro-Fuse, and Testagen EXT from Exclusive Pharmaceuticals.

I plan to follow this cycle with Bioforge, DAA, and ERASE for PCT.

I gladly appreciate any and all input!

D3Baseball

Awards
Hello,

I'm about to start my first PH stack and I was hoping to find some helpful advice/criticism.

The stack consists of Methoxyvol from Chaparral Labs, Estro-Fuse, and Testagen EXT from Exclusive Pharmaceuticals.

I plan to follow this cycle with Bioforge, DAA, and ERASE for PCT.

I gladly appreciate any and all input!
You could take Methoxyvol, it appears to be M-LMG plus the AI in Erase. It wouldn't be terribly strong, but not bad for a first cycle. Those Exclusive Pharmaceuticals products should be saved for PCT, will be an absolute waste on-cycle.

I'd move those Exclusive Pharmaceuticals supps to PCT. Keep DAA. Drop Erase since you were basically taking that on cycle. BioForge is okay, but if you're getting tight with money go ahead and drop that. You really ought to use a SERM with your first cycle though, honestly. They aren't hard to get and are cheap. You are risking some crappy sides going with OTC PCT

windsorhl

Awards
You could take Methoxyvol, it appears to be M-LMG plus the AI in Erase. It wouldn't be terribly strong, but not bad for a first cycle. Those Exclusive Pharmaceuticals products should be saved for PCT, will be an absolute waste on-cycle.

I'd move those Exclusive Pharmaceuticals supps to PCT. Keep DAA. Drop Erase since you were basically taking that on cycle. BioForge is okay, but if you're getting tight with money go ahead and drop that. You really ought to use a SERM with your first cycle though, honestly. They aren't hard to get and are cheap. You are risking some crappy sides going with OTC PCT

Thanks for the input!

The trouble is I'm deployed right now and it's really hard to get supplements out here. The supplements I listed earlier are already here with me so I was thinking I could make do with all that?

Based on your advice, should I take Methoxyvol and DAA together? And then take the Exclusive Pharmaceuticals products PCT? What about the ERASE? Should I take that that with the Methoxyvol?

I apologize for the endless questions...but thanks again for your help!

Moved to right section: Read rules and stickies.