is death certain? superdrol/halodrol/ultradrol/stanodrol

Page 1 of 23 123 ... Last
  1. is death certain? superdrol/epistane/ultradrol/stanodrol


    *Updated*

    Cycle

    Superdrol: 20mg Days 1-26.........20/20/20/20/0/0/0/0
    Epistane: 54mg Days 13-42.........0/0/54/54/54/54/0/0
    Ultradrol: 24mg Days 27-56.........0/0/0/0/24/24/24/24
    T3: 50-75mcg Days 15-54..........0/0/50/50/50/75/75/75
    Ephedrine: 75mg Days 15-54.......0/0/75/75/75/75/75/75
    Stanodrol: 1g Days 1-54............1g ED

    Post Cycle

    Nolva 20/20/10/10/0/0
    D-pol 3/3/3/3/0/0
    Erase 3/3/2/2/2/1

    Support

    Aegis
    Hawthorn Berry
    Glucosamine & Chondroitin


  2. I thought you were just going to run SD/UD?

  3. Yea I got some dirt cheap halodrol though
    •   
       


  4. i've seen worse... just make sure you have a solid pct on hand. Im not saying I advice this type of cycle. just saying, ive seen worse...

  5. Good luck man, I'll be following.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by atlninja82 View Post
    i've seen worse... just make sure you have a solid pct on hand. Im not saying I advice this type of cycle. just saying, ive seen worse...
    2 caps aegis, and 1130mg hawthorn on cycle.

    pct will probly be:

    3g daa (starting week 8 of ph)
    nolva 20/20/10/10
    clomid 50/50/25/25

  7. Quote Originally Posted by abcman
    Sd 20/20/20/0/0/0/0/0
    Hdrol 0/100/100/100/100/100/100/0
    Ud 0/0/0/0/20/20/20/20
    Stano 800 ED
    you may survive it but that's a dumb cycle. no point in running that many compounds. pick stano and one other. and if you can't make the gains you're lookin for with that you prob shouldn't touch anabolics.

  8. Why r you running hd that high, it isn't going to add more gains.

    After 4weeks of sd hd, you will want to call it quits.

  9. Your dong will be softer than a noodle by week 4

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Why r you running hd that high, it isn't going to add more gains.

    After 4weeks of sd hd, you will want to call it quits.
    50mg clone. As for calling it quits gunna take a lot of poison to stop me

    Quote Originally Posted by mccallister View Post
    Your dong will be softer than a noodle by week 4
    For sure!

  11. Sometimes more is not better. I think you're wasting product, and money. I could make the same gains with an Ultradrol/Stano combo.

  12. I hate the cycle but I love the thread title LMAO
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mccallister View Post
    Your dong will be softer than a noodle by week 4
    lmao!!!
  14. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    yes, someday you certainly will die. all this will do over a 4 week cycle of superdrol at 30mg is drain your wallet and screw up your hormones for a long time.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  15. Quote Originally Posted by abcman View Post
    2 caps aegis, and 1130mg hawthorn on cycle.

    pct will probly be:

    3g daa (starting week 8 of ph)
    nolva 20/20/10/10
    clomid 50/50/25/25
    you're gonna need more than that.

  16. wheres the epi? and phera? you pu$$y.... why not just take all the pills at once.... or mix it up in some visine and squirt drops in your eye four times daily.

    on a serious note, why so many compounds?

  17. Hahaha!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by abcman View Post
    Sd 20/20/20/0/0/0/0/0
    Hdrol 0/100/100/100/100/100/100/0
    Ud 0/0/0/0/20/20/20/20
    Stano 800 ED
    The only thing I have ever known to cause certain death in men is MARRIAGE.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Presa

    The only thing I have ever known to cause certain death in men is MARRIAGE.
    LOL! I second that!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by abcman View Post
    50mg clone. As for calling it quits gunna take a lot of poison to stop me



    For sure!
    good luck.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    good luck.
    thanks buddy. and guys this isnt set in stone playing around with it still also got some cheap epistane so might throw that in somehow and maybe do this:

    SD 20/20/20/0/0/0/0/0
    Epi 0/54/54/54/54/0/0/0
    UD 0/0/0/20/20/20/20/20
    Stano 1000 ED

    regardless there will be a log of this

  22. i feel like superdrol/stano would be better than all of those together. if you dont make good / great gains from sd/stano then you are doing something wrong lol.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by abcman

    thanks buddy. and guys this isnt set in stone playing around with it still also got some cheap epistane so might throw that in somehow and maybe do this:

    SD 20/20/20/0/0/0/0/0
    Epi 0/54/54/54/54/0/0/0
    UD 0/0/0/20/20/20/20/20
    Stano 1000 ED

    regardless there will be a log of this
    im just curious whats your stats.... I dont even think ronnie coleman would take this.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    i feel like superdrol/stano would be better than all of those together. if you dont make good / great gains from sd/stano then you are doing something wrong lol.
    agreed, I can see adding the UD to extend the cycle, but I'm not sure you'll get any added benefits from adding in the epistane at this point.

  25. how many cycles have you ran? why not just inject?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    how many cycles have you ran? why not just inject?
    only ran 1 cycle. will probably inject in the future. stats 5'11-6' 185 12%. age 21.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    how many cycles have you ran? why not just inject?
    I don't want to answer this for him, but I feel like the whole legality issue keeps a lot of us from the injectables. It sucks, because in a way in sort of causes us to want to run these over-the-top all oral cycles that end up being less safe and effective than a simpler and safer injectable cycle.

  28. well its a great cycle really... but you may want to crush up the stano and snort it, better absorption. then use the SD as suppository's... and the UD you can take orally and the epi, definitly liquify that **** and drop it in your eyes..

    do that and you will make SICK AS S S S GAINS!!!!












































































    (not srs)
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

  29. oh and why not inject, I concur with KP... if I could get it I would do it instead of orals... but I have no idea where to look for it short of shady looking online sources.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

  30. taking all your suggestions into consideration still got time till i run this (starting it july 2nd). im following this dudes log Trevor's log on phf forums, similar to what i have in store

  31. Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    oh and why not inject, I concur with KP... if I could get it I would do it instead of orals... but I have no idea where to look for it short of shady looking online sources.
    same as you. plus im in college atm, just not comfortable finding a source, injecting, etc, when i got roomates and ppl always in the house
  32. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    what was your first cycle and what were your results like 3 months after PCT?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  33. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    what was your first cycle and what were your results like 3 months after PCT?
    epi at 40-50 for 6 weeks. great results.

    hmm i might do:

    sd 20/20/20/0/0/0
    Epi 0/0/54/54/54/54
    Stano 1000 ED

    probly be safer and save me ud for a fall or winter bulk

  34. Itt op
    Is retarded

  35. Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger
    well its a great cycle really... but you may want to crush up the stano and snort it, better absorption. then use the SD as suppository's... and the UD you can take orally and the epi, definitly liquify that **** and drop it in your eyes..

    do that and you will make SICK AS S S S GAINS!!!!

    (not srs)
    He could also try melting that sh*t on a spoon and slamming it. At least aht way he could get maximum blood absorption =)
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  36. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by abcman View Post
    epi at 40-50 for 6 weeks. great results.

    hmm i might do:

    sd 20/20/20/0/0/0
    Epi 0/0/54/54/54/54
    Stano 1000 ED

    probly be safer and save me ud for a fall or winter bulk
    part of why I asked is that 6'0 and 185 isn't all that big, so was trying to get an idea where you started, and what you gained
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  37. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    part of why I asked is that 6'0 and 185 isn't all that big, so was trying to get an idea where you started, and what you gained
    im really like 5'11. and yeah i agree im not huge or anything just athletic looking. well i started about 3.5 years ago at 117 lbs 5'11 skin and bones.

  38. IMO..it's too much. Plain and simple.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    IMO..it's too much. Plain and simple.
    how bout dis:

    SD 20/20/20/0/0/0/0/0
    Epi 0/54/54/54/54/0/0/0
    UD 0/0/0/20/20/20/20/20
    Stano 1000 ED

    only 4 weeks of 2 methyls....i mean i kno its alot but im pretty sure i seen worse
  40. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    in case you aren't getting it, they are poking fun at the stack as its pointless. look at it from the perspective of an injectible cycle

    500mg for 12 weeks gives you good gains
    750 for 16 weeks gives you a bit more gains.
    3000mg for 32 weeks isn't going to give you all that much more in gains.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 8 week Superdrol, Ultradrol cycle
    By abcman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 12:42 AM
  2. ryansm compares Ultradrol to Superdrol<log
    By ryansm in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 02:55 AM
  3. Superdrol & Halodrol-50
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 08:18 PM
  4. superdrol vs. halodrol
    By 4x12freaks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-26-2006, 06:46 AM
  5. Halodrol-50 or Superdrol
    By hockeyguy77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 06:26 PM
Log in
Log in