Erase 3/3/2/2/2/1

Support

Aegis
Hawthorn Berry
Glucosamine & Chondroitin

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I thought you were just going to run SD/UD?

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
i've seen worse... just make sure you have a solid pct on hand. Im not saying I advice this type of cycle. just saying, ive seen worse...

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Good luck man, I'll be following.

abcman

Awards
i've seen worse... just make sure you have a solid pct on hand. Im not saying I advice this type of cycle. just saying, ive seen worse...
2 caps aegis, and 1130mg hawthorn on cycle.

pct will probly be:

3g daa (starting week 8 of ph)
nolva 20/20/10/10
clomid 50/50/25/25

san731

san731

Awards
Sd 20/20/20/0/0/0/0/0
Hdrol 0/100/100/100/100/100/100/0
Ud 0/0/0/0/20/20/20/20
Stano 800 ED
you may survive it but that's a dumb cycle. no point in running that many compounds. pick stano and one other. and if you can't make the gains you're lookin for with that you prob shouldn't touch anabolics.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why r you running hd that high, it isn't going to add more gains.

After 4weeks of sd hd, you will want to call it quits.

mccallister

Awards
Your dong will be softer than a noodle by week 4

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sometimes more is not better. I think you're wasting product, and money. I could make the same gains with an Ultradrol/Stano combo.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate the cycle but I love the thread title LMAO :p

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, someday you certainly will die. all this will do over a 4 week cycle of superdrol at 30mg is drain your wallet and screw up your hormones for a long time.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
2 caps aegis, and 1130mg hawthorn on cycle.

pct will probly be:

3g daa (starting week 8 of ph)
nolva 20/20/10/10
clomid 50/50/25/25
you're gonna need more than that.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
wheres the epi? and phera? you pu$$y.... why not just take all the pills at once.... or mix it up in some visine and squirt drops in your eye four times daily.

on a serious note, why so many compounds?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

abcman

Awards
good luck.
thanks buddy. and guys this isnt set in stone playing around with it still also got some cheap epistane so might throw that in somehow and maybe do this:

SD 20/20/20/0/0/0/0/0
Epi 0/54/54/54/54/0/0/0
UD 0/0/0/20/20/20/20/20
Stano 1000 ED

regardless there will be a log of this

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i feel like superdrol/stano would be better than all of those together. if you dont make good / great gains from sd/stano then you are doing something wrong lol.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
thanks buddy. and guys this isnt set in stone playing around with it still also got some cheap epistane so might throw that in somehow and maybe do this:

SD 20/20/20/0/0/0/0/0
Epi 0/54/54/54/54/0/0/0
UD 0/0/0/20/20/20/20/20
Stano 1000 ED

regardless there will be a log of this
im just curious whats your stats.... I dont even think ronnie coleman would take this.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
i feel like superdrol/stano would be better than all of those together. if you dont make good / great gains from sd/stano then you are doing something wrong lol.
agreed, I can see adding the UD to extend the cycle, but I'm not sure you'll get any added benefits from adding in the epistane at this point.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
how many cycles have you ran? why not just inject?

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
how many cycles have you ran? why not just inject?
I don't want to answer this for him, but I feel like the whole legality issue keeps a lot of us from the injectables. It sucks, because in a way in sort of causes us to want to run these over-the-top all oral cycles that end up being less safe and effective than a simpler and safer injectable cycle.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
well its a great cycle really... but you may want to crush up the stano and snort it, better absorption. then use the SD as suppository's... and the UD you can take orally and the epi, definitly liquify that **** and drop it in your eyes..

do that and you will make SICK AS S S S GAINS!!!!

(not srs)

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
oh and why not inject, I concur with KP... if I could get it I would do it instead of orals... but I have no idea where to look for it short of shady looking online sources.

abcman

Awards
taking all your suggestions into consideration still got time till i run this (starting it july 2nd). im following this dudes log Trevor's log on phf forums, similar to what i have in store

abcman

Awards
oh and why not inject, I concur with KP... if I could get it I would do it instead of orals... but I have no idea where to look for it short of shady looking online sources.
same as you. plus im in college atm, just not comfortable finding a source, injecting, etc, when i got roomates and ppl always in the house

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what was your first cycle and what were your results like 3 months after PCT?

abcman

Awards
what was your first cycle and what were your results like 3 months after PCT?
epi at 40-50 for 6 weeks. great results.

hmm i might do:

sd 20/20/20/0/0/0
Epi 0/0/54/54/54/54
Stano 1000 ED

probly be safer and save me ud for a fall or winter bulk

technique88

technique88

Awards
well its a great cycle really... but you may want to crush up the stano and snort it, better absorption. then use the SD as suppository's... and the UD you can take orally and the epi, definitly liquify that **** and drop it in your eyes..

do that and you will make SICK AS S S S GAINS!!!!

(not srs)
He could also try melting that sh*t on a spoon and slamming it. At least aht way he could get maximum blood absorption =)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
epi at 40-50 for 6 weeks. great results.

hmm i might do:

sd 20/20/20/0/0/0
Epi 0/0/54/54/54/54
Stano 1000 ED

probly be safer and save me ud for a fall or winter bulk
part of why I asked is that 6'0 and 185 isn't all that big, so was trying to get an idea where you started, and what you gained

abcman

Awards
part of why I asked is that 6'0 and 185 isn't all that big, so was trying to get an idea where you started, and what you gained
im really like 5'11. and yeah i agree im not huge or anything just athletic looking. well i started about 3.5 years ago at 117 lbs 5'11 skin and bones.

abcman

Awards
IMO..it's too much. Plain and simple.
how bout dis:

SD 20/20/20/0/0/0/0/0
Epi 0/54/54/54/54/0/0/0
UD 0/0/0/20/20/20/20/20
Stano 1000 ED

only 4 weeks of 2 methyls....i mean i kno its alot but im pretty sure i seen worse

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in case you aren't getting it, they are poking fun at the stack as its pointless. look at it from the perspective of an injectible cycle

500mg for 12 weeks gives you good gains
750 for 16 weeks gives you a bit more gains.
3000mg for 32 weeks isn't going to give you all that much more in gains.

technique88

technique88

Awards
in case you aren't getting it, they are poking fun at the stack as its pointless. look at it from the perspective of an injectible cycle

Great example! OP, this concept is known as the principle of diminishing returns.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established

hes 21 you would think he could have half a brain to figure this all out.... buddy..... buddy..... stick to one prohormone. I say sd more so. you have a long way to go before you should of touched em. six ft you could hit 200 easily..... I dont even think you should take any phs...
your doing this all wrong.... im sry...

abcman

Awards
I fully understand the law of diminishing returns, I'd just rather like to force my body to grow rather than to ask it =)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I fully understand the law of diminishing returns, I'd just rather like to force my body to grow rather than to ask it =)
then if you dont wanna listen then dont ask.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what you are going to force your body to grow with the huge stack is a smaller wallet and smaller testicles, without significantly more mass gains than doing another epi cycle similar to what you did before.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
OP everyone is right. Just do SD/Stano, your gains will not b any better running all those compounds. SD for 4 weeks and Stano for 8.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
wheres the epi? and phera? you pu$$y.... why not just take all the pills at once.... or mix it up in some visine and squirt drops in your eye four times daily.

on a serious note, why so many compounds?
That's some funny siht!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Taking any PH or steroid is forcing you to grow. Taking 4 of them at the same time is forcing your liver to ****. If epi was your only cycle then SD alone is going to be a jump up. Bodybuilding is a lifestyle, not a goal. You can't make it happen over night. If you trash your system at 21 when you get to be my age (36) you're gonna hate yourself.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Taking any PH or steroid is forcing you to grow. Taking 4 of them at the same time is forcing your liver to ****. If epi was your only cycle then SD alone is going to be a jump up. Bodybuilding is a lifestyle, not a goal. You can't make it happen over night. If you trash your system at 21 when you get to be my age (36) you're gonna hate yourself.
That being said I think the word of the day is...Patience.