fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My 4th cycle. Currently 6"1 at 200lbs.

Going to run the hella at
75/75/75/75/100/100

For supps, raspberry katones, isa-test, forged post cycle, cycle assist, n2guard, and my nolva.

Am I missing anything? (I'm trying to lean out, get that 6 pack)
Anything else I need to lean out?

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I'd still grab some DAA for your PCT. Look at your product details. Stay away from Milk Thistle within 4 hours of taking your Pro Hormone. So either space it away from Hella or get something without it.

Also it would make it easier for us to figure out what you are doing if you separated your PCT crap from your on cycle supplements. Makes it a little hard to figure out what you are doing and when.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Also it would make it easier for us to figure out what you are doing if you separated your PCT crap from your on cycle supplements. Makes it a little hard to figure out what you are doing and when.
That. Plus, being your fourth cycle I'm sure you know by know if you generally get back pumps or not. If you do, some taurine powder and extra potassium wherever you can get it should take care of that.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Aren't the N2Guard and Cycle Assist pretty much the same? For a halodrol solo run you'd probably be safe just running one or the other.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
That. Plus, being your fourth cycle I'm sure you know by know if you generally get back pumps or not. If you do, some taurine powder and extra potassium wherever you can get it should take care of that.
I'm with ya Ken. I wasn't even going to go there as I figured he would know by his 4th cycle. I do agree though that there is some overlap with N2Guard and cycle assist. That's why i wanted to know what specifically was PCT and what was Cycle Support. Good advice!

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I got lazy and didn't wanna list it out.
The isa test is suppose to be stronger than DAA and the cycle assist Is for on cycle and the n2guard is for pct just to make me feel better lol.

Nolva is dosed strange since I only have 40mg

40 first week
Than 40 every other day for next week
Than 40 every 3 days.

Also Helladrol dosnt give me backpumps... I'm mainly asking if I need other supps to help me cut.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Maybe Lean Xtreme or DCP for your PCT? Are you not using an AI?
Good call on both of those! Definitely add an AI, I always like to recommend Erase. Lean Xtreme would be a great addition too since he's trying to lean up.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
IMO no need for the DCP, as hes already going to be running the raspberry ketones.