Anyone ever suffered serious liver damage? - AnabolicMinds.com

Anyone ever suffered serious liver damage?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Anyone ever suffered serious liver damage?

In all accounts I've ever read on any forums, no one has ever expressed having suffered serious liver damage from orals.

I'm a little concerned as the past few days my **** has turned a very pale color and I tend to get extremely nauseated after eating high fat meals.

Been running Ultradrol 20mg ed and this is day 30. Been running TUDCA for the past 3 days and thats when new symptoms started. I had planned on continuing the cycle through week 6 but I'm a little concerned.
    "If you weren't there for my struggle, don't expect to be there for my success."

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Should also note that I have been taking high dose Red Yeast Rice. Now I am reading that this can affect liver function as well.
    "If you weren't there for my struggle, don't expect to be there for my success."

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

There's a SuperDrol log here I think bluedevil, he got jaundice? I'm pretty sure

•   

4. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BadSeed View Post
    Should also note that I have been taking high dose Red Yeast Rice. Now I am reading that this can affect liver function as well.
    Stay away from RYR, i cringe when people use it nowadays, its useless. Id hop off but continue the tudca.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

5. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Answers

To clarify...hop off the RYR or the cycle altogether. I'm afraid I already know the answer which is a bummer bc I had just started to hit stride and see some real gains. I'd imagine I'd lose the gains pretty fast in a hospital bed though.

6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Answers

There was two guys that were suing cell or someone (this was a number of years ago) anyways, i never followed up with the story but they had liver failure or something do to a long cycle and no liver supps. Im really surprised it doesn't happen more often because people just pop it like candy and dont read up on how to cycle the stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I had an issue stemming from it. I ended up getting abscesses all over my body in areas pimples would occur and turn into abscess cus my immune function was shot.

This is what happened. I had to go to the ER and Have surgery on a perianal abscess that grew from a pimple on my taint to the size of a racket ball in 24 hours time and was painful as hell. This is where it started. For a couple weeks following I had to have my gf that was thankfully going to nursing school stuff the hole that was left with saline soaked gauze twice a day and clean it till it slowly healed from the inside out and I continued to get these horrible abscesses that were less severe but equally as painful. They were like gigantic zits. You wouldnt believe what came out of these things. It was an experience that will forever jade me and keep me from messing with orals.

These kinda things are rare in sure as everyone's body responds different. Mine responded as if I was being poisoned. Mind you , up until the problem I had no symptoms and my gains were great.

8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    I had an issue stemming from it. I ended up getting abscesses all over my body in areas pimples would occur and turn into abscess cus my immune function was shot.

This is what happened. I had to go to the ER and Have surgery on a perianal abscess that grew from a pimple on my taint to the size of a racket ball in 24 hours time and was painful as hell. This is where it started. For a couple weeks following I had to have my gf that was thankfully going to nursing school stuff the hole that was left with saline soaked gauze twice a day and clean it till it slowly healed from the inside out and I continued to get these horrible abscesses that were less severe but equally as painful. They were like gigantic zits. You wouldnt believe what came out of these things. It was an experience that will forever jade me and keep me from messing with orals.

These kinda things are rare in sure as everyone's body responds different. Mine responded as if I was being poisoned. Mind you , up until the problem I had no symptoms and my gains were great.
    WTF!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?

9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Answers

If you are concerned about the liver then I would:
    1) Cut the orals
    2) Go to the DOC
    3) Get your liver values checked, results can be in within 72 hours...
    https://www.facebook.com/KBrownFitness

10. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Wow Mike, thats some crazy ****. I guess the smart play is to wrap this cycle, it is Day 30. Increased my weight by about 13lbs and lowered bf by 1.5% - think I can chaulk that up as a win. No sense in getting greedy - not worth it. I'll continue to run TUDCA and Cycle Assist for the next month or so.

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by demolition

WTF!!!
    Yeah it sucked bad. I ran a clean diet on cycle with liver support and all. I don't recall my dosage as this was over 7 years ago but I know it was moderate

12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BadSeed
    Wow Mike, thats some crazy ****. I guess the smart play is to wrap this cycle, it is Day 30. Increased my weight by about 13lbs and lowered bf by 1.5% - think I can chaulk that up as a win. No sense in getting greedy - not worth it. I'll continue to run TUDCA and Cycle Assist for the next month or so.
    Those sound like great gains in a month, in your shoes if I felt the way you do I'd prolly do what you just said, PCT and get healthy, maintain gains and save the rest in a stash for a cycle later or something

13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thyrod
    There's a SuperDrol log here I think bluedevil, he got jaundice? I'm pretty sure
    Just going to bring that up.
    He hasn't made it back yet either.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

14. Pro Virili Parte
    Answers

In all accounts I've ever read on any forums, no one has ever expressed having suffered serious liver damage from orals.

I'm a little concerned as the past few days my **** has turned a very pale color and I tend to get extremely nauseated after eating high fat meals.

Been running Ultradrol 20mg ed and this is day 30. Been running TUDCA for the past 3 days and thats when new symptoms started. I had planned on continuing the cycle through week 6 but I'm a little concerned.

go get blood work done and make sure you get GGT values done along with your AST/ALT ratios. You should have results back within 24 hours and then can make the decision to continue or not

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Stay away from RYR, i cringe when people use it nowadays, its useless.
    reps!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

yeah if you think you are having liver problems a doc is a must. serms are hepatoxic too. so if you are truly having liver problems just stopping isnt going to necessarily help your liver. get liv values then make an informed decision.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Just going to bring that up.
    He hasn't made it back yet either.
    That sucks, not worth the risk

17. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

To clarify...hop off the RYR or the cycle altogether. I'm afraid I already know the answer which is a bummer bc I had just started to hit stride and see some real gains. I'd imagine I'd lose the gains pretty fast in a hospital bed though.
    Hop off the ryr and the UD and continue the tudca.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

Stay away from RYR, i cringe when people use it nowadays, its useless. Id hop off but continue the tudca.
    Haven't heard about that stuff in a long time. I
    Used to take that crap. Garbage

19. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    yeah if you think you are having liver problems a doc is a must. serms are hepatoxic too. so if you are truly having liver problems just stopping isnt going to necessarily help your liver. get liv values then make an informed decision.
    I'll go see the doc. No serms for me. Just back to the HRT.

20. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Damn that sounds like a living nightmare, glad u bounced bak aright. So I assume u only run aas or are you completely off the stuff?

21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Liver ****ed = life ****ed. It's some scary ahit Cus it could be in moderation and you could still mess it up. It's not unlikely to happen.
    "get bloods done before/mid/end cycle.

22. Diamond Member
    Answers

You must have not read much. Just google "Superdrol liver damage".

23. Diamond Member
    Answers

Damn Thank God for your girlfriend then. Any girl that would do that for you is a keeper in my book!

24. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    True. You have to ask yourself what is more important, keeping the gains or staying healthy/getting better?.

25. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Honestly makes me wonder why people mess with orals to begin with...legality issues aside.

26. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    You must have not read much. Just google "Superdrol liver damage".
    Most of the stories I found via Google were from 2005-06 with a more recent one at the beginning of 09. None of the stories/studies I found indicated use of support supps during cycle. It seemed in 05-06 people were relatively ignorant in regards to how toxic these compounds were.

I guess the false sense of security comes from the impression that support supps seem to have come into focus in the past 2-3 years (with the exception of Milk Thistle, which seems to be documented a long way back) - giving the impression that new technology has arrived to helped negate toxicity. TUDCA and UDCA seem to have emerged in the past year or so. I, for one, assumed that the toxicity of these compounds was overstated and, with a proper support protocol, could be avoided altogether. A piss poor assumption, I'm sure, but the labs will tell the story.

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon

Damn that sounds like a living nightmare, glad u bounced bak aright. So I assume u only run aas or are you completely off the stuff?
    That's the last cycle I did before my test e cycle this past winter. I had a heart attack during that cycle but it was from stress not the test. Just a freak occurance

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

Damn Thank God for your girlfriend then. Any girl that would do that for you is a keeper in my book!
    Yes she was and i loved and adored her but being a dumb horny guy I cheated on her after a dumb fight with a stupid stripper that used to date a buddy. She was hot as **** but horrible in bed and called me daddy oh daddy the whole time. I remember thinking this sucks and had to think about fuking my gf to bust a nut. I felt like such an idiot but kept it hidden for awhile until she found an old email from this chick with a tit an spread vag pics. If you do a Filipina wrong shell never forgive you. My wife now is a Filipina and I'd never cheat.. Luckily she likes girls too;-)

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BadSeed

Most of the stories I found via Google were from 2005-06 with a more recent one at the beginning of 09. None of the stories/studies I found indicated use of support supps during cycle. It seemed in 05-06 people were relatively ignorant in regards to how toxic these compounds were.

I guess the false sense of security comes from the impression that support supps seem to have come into focus in the past 2-3 years (with the exception of Milk Thistle, which seems to be documented a long way back) - giving the impression that new technology has arrived to helped negate toxicity. TUDCA and UDCA seem to have emerged in the past year or so. I, for one, assumed that the toxicity of these compounds was overstated and, with a proper support protocol, could be avoided altogether. A piss poor assumption, I'm sure, but the labs will tell the story.
    Same time my incident happened 05-06 back when i was on the 1fast400 bulk nutrition forums. it was right after M1T got banned and everyone was hyped on SD. Lots of us (bouncers i worked with) got the "M1T flu " the first time around and we weren't really running proper cycles with m1t

30. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I had a friend who was experiencing the same issues, are your eyes turning yellowish around the pupil? He was honest with his Doc who advised him lay off orals and to fast for a month drinking nothing but carrot juice among other juices and green tea, finishing the fast the last week with some potent cleanser similar to herbasway herbal concentrates daily detox liver enhancer.

31. Banned
    Answers

nobody did PCT or any support really back in the day for PH's and the like.....depending how far back you go the same can be said for AAS as well.....much of this PCT/support supps stuff is quite recent....

32. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mako3 View Post
    I had a friend who was experiencing the same issues, are your eyes turning yellowish around the pupil? He was honest with his Doc who advised him lay off orals and to fast for a month drinking nothing but carrot juice among other juices and green tea, finishing the fast the last week with some potent cleanser similar to herbasway herbal concentrates daily detox liver enhancer.
    What?.....I couldn't hear you, apparently you were yelling too loud?

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    nobody did PCT or any support really back in the day for PH's and the like.....depending how far back you go the same can be said for AAS as well.....much of this PCT/support supps stuff is quite recent....
    i got a pct you can do.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I actually had a friend, who ran a few PH back in the day. He got his bloods done and checked out i guess his liver was just one step short of failing. luckily for him he had a very helpful family doctor-- but most ppl arnt so lucky..

35. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni
    I actually had a friend, who ran a few PH back in the day. He got his bloods done and checked out i guess his liver was just one step short of failing. luckily for him he had a very helpful family doctor-- but most ppl arnt so lucky..
    Checked out as in passed away?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Checked out as in passed away?
    As in looked into I'm sure. Ebonics Was not used in this message ;-)

37. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313

As in looked into I'm sure. Ebonics Was not used in this message ;-)
    www.InsaneVeins.com

38. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Are we talking about strictly methylated compounds only?

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Hehehe ! :-)

40. Diamond Member
    Answers

It is really funny how people like to perpetuate the myth that "support sups" will protect them and prevent any liver damage.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 09:56 PM
  2. Liver damage
    By rombusempire in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 12:02 PM
  3. liver damage
    By jcp2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 05-26-2009, 07:35 PM