Anyone ever suffered serious liver damage?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    BadSeed's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    74
    Answers
    0

    Anyone ever suffered serious liver damage?


    In all accounts I've ever read on any forums, no one has ever expressed having suffered serious liver damage from orals.

    I'm a little concerned as the past few days my **** has turned a very pale color and I tend to get extremely nauseated after eating high fat meals.

    Been running Ultradrol 20mg ed and this is day 30. Been running TUDCA for the past 3 days and thats when new symptoms started. I had planned on continuing the cycle through week 6 but I'm a little concerned.
    "If you weren't there for my struggle, don't expect to be there for my success."

  2. Registered User
    BadSeed's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    74
    Answers
    0


    Should also note that I have been taking high dose Red Yeast Rice. Now I am reading that this can affect liver function as well.
    "If you weren't there for my struggle, don't expect to be there for my success."
  3. Registered User
    thyrod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,307
    Answers
    0


    There's a SuperDrol log here I think bluedevil, he got jaundice? I'm pretty sure
    •   
       

  4. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,948
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by BadSeed View Post
    Should also note that I have been taking high dose Red Yeast Rice. Now I am reading that this can affect liver function as well.
    Stay away from RYR, i cringe when people use it nowadays, its useless. Id hop off but continue the tudca.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  5. Registered User
    BadSeed's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    74
    Answers
    0


    To clarify...hop off the RYR or the cycle altogether. I'm afraid I already know the answer which is a bummer bc I had just started to hit stride and see some real gains. I'd imagine I'd lose the gains pretty fast in a hospital bed though.
    "If you weren't there for my struggle, don't expect to be there for my success."
  6. Registered User
    demolition's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    783
    Answers
    0


    There was two guys that were suing cell or someone (this was a number of years ago) anyways, i never followed up with the story but they had liver failure or something do to a long cycle and no liver supps. Im really surprised it doesn't happen more often because people just pop it like candy and dont read up on how to cycle the stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  7. Registered User
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Answers
    0


    I had an issue stemming from it. I ended up getting abscesses all over my body in areas pimples would occur and turn into abscess cus my immune function was shot.

    This is what happened. I had to go to the ER and Have surgery on a perianal abscess that grew from a pimple on my taint to the size of a racket ball in 24 hours time and was painful as hell. This is where it started. For a couple weeks following I had to have my gf that was thankfully going to nursing school stuff the hole that was left with saline soaked gauze twice a day and clean it till it slowly healed from the inside out and I continued to get these horrible abscesses that were less severe but equally as painful. They were like gigantic zits. You wouldnt believe what came out of these things. It was an experience that will forever jade me and keep me from messing with orals.

    These kinda things are rare in sure as everyone's body responds different. Mine responded as if I was being poisoned. Mind you , up until the problem I had no symptoms and my gains were great.
  8. Registered User
    demolition's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    783
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    I had an issue stemming from it. I ended up getting abscesses all over my body in areas pimples would occur and turn into abscess cus my immune function was shot.

    This is what happened. I had to go to the ER and Have surgery on a perianal abscess that grew from a pimple on my taint to the size of a racket ball in 24 hours time and was painful as hell. This is where it started. For a couple weeks following I had to have my gf that was thankfully going to nursing school stuff the hole that was left with saline soaked gauze twice a day and clean it till it slowly healed from the inside out and I continued to get these horrible abscesses that were less severe but equally as painful. They were like gigantic zits. You wouldnt believe what came out of these things. It was an experience that will forever jade me and keep me from messing with orals.

    These kinda things are rare in sure as everyone's body responds different. Mine responded as if I was being poisoned. Mind you , up until the problem I had no symptoms and my gains were great.
    WTF!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  9. Registered User
    kBrown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    725
    Answers
    0


    If you are concerned about the liver then I would:
    1) Cut the orals
    2) Go to the DOC
    3) Get your liver values checked, results can be in within 72 hours...
    https://www.facebook.com/KBrownFitness
  10. Registered User
    BadSeed's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    74
    Answers
    0


    Wow Mike, thats some crazy ****. I guess the smart play is to wrap this cycle, it is Day 30. Increased my weight by about 13lbs and lowered bf by 1.5% - think I can chaulk that up as a win. No sense in getting greedy - not worth it. I'll continue to run TUDCA and Cycle Assist for the next month or so.
    "If you weren't there for my struggle, don't expect to be there for my success."
  11. Registered User
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by demolition

    WTF!!!
    Yeah it sucked bad. I ran a clean diet on cycle with liver support and all. I don't recall my dosage as this was over 7 years ago but I know it was moderate
  12. Registered User
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BadSeed
    Wow Mike, thats some crazy ****. I guess the smart play is to wrap this cycle, it is Day 30. Increased my weight by about 13lbs and lowered bf by 1.5% - think I can chaulk that up as a win. No sense in getting greedy - not worth it. I'll continue to run TUDCA and Cycle Assist for the next month or so.
    Those sound like great gains in a month, in your shoes if I felt the way you do I'd prolly do what you just said, PCT and get healthy, maintain gains and save the rest in a stash for a cycle later or something
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thyrod
    There's a SuperDrol log here I think bluedevil, he got jaundice? I'm pretty sure
    Just going to bring that up.
    He hasn't made it back yet either.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,796
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by BadSeed View Post
    In all accounts I've ever read on any forums, no one has ever expressed having suffered serious liver damage from orals.

    I'm a little concerned as the past few days my **** has turned a very pale color and I tend to get extremely nauseated after eating high fat meals.

    Been running Ultradrol 20mg ed and this is day 30. Been running TUDCA for the past 3 days and thats when new symptoms started. I had planned on continuing the cycle through week 6 but I'm a little concerned.

    go get blood work done and make sure you get GGT values done along with your AST/ALT ratios. You should have results back within 24 hours and then can make the decision to continue or not

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Stay away from RYR, i cringe when people use it nowadays, its useless.
    reps!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  15. Registered User
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Answers
    0


    yeah if you think you are having liver problems a doc is a must. serms are hepatoxic too. so if you are truly having liver problems just stopping isnt going to necessarily help your liver. get liv values then make an informed decision.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  16. Registered User
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Just going to bring that up.
    He hasn't made it back yet either.
    That sucks, not worth the risk
  17. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,948
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by BadSeed View Post
    To clarify...hop off the RYR or the cycle altogether. I'm afraid I already know the answer which is a bummer bc I had just started to hit stride and see some real gains. I'd imagine I'd lose the gains pretty fast in a hospital bed though.
    Hop off the ryr and the UD and continue the tudca.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  18. Registered User
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

    Stay away from RYR, i cringe when people use it nowadays, its useless. Id hop off but continue the tudca.
    Haven't heard about that stuff in a long time. I
    Used to take that crap. Garbage
  19. Registered User
    BadSeed's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    74
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    yeah if you think you are having liver problems a doc is a must. serms are hepatoxic too. so if you are truly having liver problems just stopping isnt going to necessarily help your liver. get liv values then make an informed decision.
    I'll go see the doc. No serms for me. Just back to the HRT.
    "If you weren't there for my struggle, don't expect to be there for my success."
  20. Banned
    JoeySon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    I had an issue stemming from it. I ended up getting abscesses all over my body in areas pimples would occur and turn into abscess cus my immune function was shot.

    This is what happened. I had to go to the ER and Have surgery on a perianal abscess that grew from a pimple on my taint to the size of a racket ball in 24 hours time and was painful as hell. This is where it started. For a couple weeks following I had to have my gf that was thankfully going to nursing school stuff the hole that was left with saline soaked gauze twice a day and clean it till it slowly healed from the inside out and I continued to get these horrible abscesses that were less severe but equally as painful. They were like gigantic zits. You wouldnt believe what came out of these things. It was an experience that will forever jade me and keep me from messing with orals.

    These kinda things are rare in sure as everyone's body responds different. Mine responded as if I was being poisoned. Mind you , up until the problem I had no symptoms and my gains were great.
    Damn that sounds like a living nightmare, glad u bounced bak aright. So I assume u only run aas or are you completely off the stuff?
  21. Registered User
    thyrod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,307
    Answers
    0


    Liver ****ed = life ****ed. It's some scary ahit Cus it could be in moderation and you could still mess it up. It's not unlikely to happen.
    "get bloods done before/mid/end cycle.
  22. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,602
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BadSeed View Post
    In all accounts I've ever read on any forums, no one has ever expressed having suffered serious liver damage from orals.

    I'm a little concerned as the past few days my **** has turned a very pale color and I tend to get extremely nauseated after eating high fat meals.

    Been running Ultradrol 20mg ed and this is day 30. Been running TUDCA for the past 3 days and thats when new symptoms started. I had planned on continuing the cycle through week 6 but I'm a little concerned.
    You must have not read much. Just google "Superdrol liver damage".
  23. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,602
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    I had an issue stemming from it. I ended up getting abscesses all over my body in areas pimples would occur and turn into abscess cus my immune function was shot.

    This is what happened. I had to go to the ER and Have surgery on a perianal abscess that grew from a pimple on my taint to the size of a racket ball in 24 hours time and was painful as hell. This is where it started. For a couple weeks following I had to have my gf that was thankfully going to nursing school stuff the hole that was left with saline soaked gauze twice a day and clean it till it slowly healed from the inside out and I continued to get these horrible abscesses that were less severe but equally as painful. They were like gigantic zits. You wouldnt believe what came out of these things. It was an experience that will forever jade me and keep me from messing with orals.

    These kinda things are rare in sure as everyone's body responds different. Mine responded as if I was being poisoned. Mind you , up until the problem I had no symptoms and my gains were great.
    Damn Thank God for your girlfriend then. Any girl that would do that for you is a keeper in my book!
  24. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,602
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    yeah if you think you are having liver problems a doc is a must. serms are hepatoxic too. so if you are truly having liver problems just stopping isnt going to necessarily help your liver. get liv values then make an informed decision.
    True. You have to ask yourself what is more important, keeping the gains or staying healthy/getting better?.
  25. Registered User
    BadSeed's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    74
    Answers
    0


    Honestly makes me wonder why people mess with orals to begin with...legality issues aside.
    "If you weren't there for my struggle, don't expect to be there for my success."
  26. Registered User
    BadSeed's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    74
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    You must have not read much. Just google "Superdrol liver damage".
    Most of the stories I found via Google were from 2005-06 with a more recent one at the beginning of 09. None of the stories/studies I found indicated use of support supps during cycle. It seemed in 05-06 people were relatively ignorant in regards to how toxic these compounds were.

    I guess the false sense of security comes from the impression that support supps seem to have come into focus in the past 2-3 years (with the exception of Milk Thistle, which seems to be documented a long way back) - giving the impression that new technology has arrived to helped negate toxicity. TUDCA and UDCA seem to have emerged in the past year or so. I, for one, assumed that the toxicity of these compounds was overstated and, with a proper support protocol, could be avoided altogether. A piss poor assumption, I'm sure, but the labs will tell the story.
    "If you weren't there for my struggle, don't expect to be there for my success."
  27. Registered User
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon

    Damn that sounds like a living nightmare, glad u bounced bak aright. So I assume u only run aas or are you completely off the stuff?
    That's the last cycle I did before my test e cycle this past winter. I had a heart attack during that cycle but it was from stress not the test. Just a freak occurance
  28. Registered User
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

    Damn Thank God for your girlfriend then. Any girl that would do that for you is a keeper in my book!
    Yes she was and i loved and adored her but being a dumb horny guy I cheated on her after a dumb fight with a stupid stripper that used to date a buddy. She was hot as **** but horrible in bed and called me daddy oh daddy the whole time. I remember thinking this sucks and had to think about fuking my gf to bust a nut. I felt like such an idiot but kept it hidden for awhile until she found an old email from this chick with a tit an spread vag pics. If you do a Filipina wrong shell never forgive you. My wife now is a Filipina and I'd never cheat.. Luckily she likes girls too;-)
  29. Registered User
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BadSeed

    Most of the stories I found via Google were from 2005-06 with a more recent one at the beginning of 09. None of the stories/studies I found indicated use of support supps during cycle. It seemed in 05-06 people were relatively ignorant in regards to how toxic these compounds were.

    I guess the false sense of security comes from the impression that support supps seem to have come into focus in the past 2-3 years (with the exception of Milk Thistle, which seems to be documented a long way back) - giving the impression that new technology has arrived to helped negate toxicity. TUDCA and UDCA seem to have emerged in the past year or so. I, for one, assumed that the toxicity of these compounds was overstated and, with a proper support protocol, could be avoided altogether. A piss poor assumption, I'm sure, but the labs will tell the story.
    Same time my incident happened 05-06 back when i was on the 1fast400 bulk nutrition forums. it was right after M1T got banned and everyone was hyped on SD. Lots of us (bouncers i worked with) got the "M1T flu " the first time around and we weren't really running proper cycles with m1t
  30. Registered User
    Mako3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    109
    Answers
    0


    I had a friend who was experiencing the same issues, are your eyes turning yellowish around the pupil? He was honest with his Doc who advised him lay off orals and to fast for a month drinking nothing but carrot juice among other juices and green tea, finishing the fast the last week with some potent cleanser similar to herbasway herbal concentrates daily detox liver enhancer.
  31. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BadSeed View Post
    Most of the stories I found via Google were from 2005-06 with a more recent one at the beginning of 09. None of the stories/studies I found indicated use of support supps during cycle. It seemed in 05-06 people were relatively ignorant in regards to how toxic these compounds were.

    I guess the false sense of security comes from the impression that support supps seem to have come into focus in the past 2-3 years (with the exception of Milk Thistle, which seems to be documented a long way back) - giving the impression that new technology has arrived to helped negate toxicity. TUDCA and UDCA seem to have emerged in the past year or so. I, for one, assumed that the toxicity of these compounds was overstated and, with a proper support protocol, could be avoided altogether. A piss poor assumption, I'm sure, but the labs will tell the story.
    nobody did PCT or any support really back in the day for PH's and the like.....depending how far back you go the same can be said for AAS as well.....much of this PCT/support supps stuff is quite recent....
  32. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mako3 View Post
    I had a friend who was experiencing the same issues, are your eyes turning yellowish around the pupil? He was honest with his Doc who advised him lay off orals and to fast for a month drinking nothing but carrot juice among other juices and green tea, finishing the fast the last week with some potent cleanser similar to herbasway herbal concentrates daily detox liver enhancer.
    What?.....I couldn't hear you, apparently you were yelling too loud?
  33. Registered User
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    nobody did PCT or any support really back in the day for PH's and the like.....depending how far back you go the same can be said for AAS as well.....much of this PCT/support supps stuff is quite recent....
    i got a pct you can do.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  34. Registered User
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,689
    Answers
    0


    I actually had a friend, who ran a few PH back in the day. He got his bloods done and checked out i guess his liver was just one step short of failing. luckily for him he had a very helpful family doctor-- but most ppl arnt so lucky..
  35. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni
    I actually had a friend, who ran a few PH back in the day. He got his bloods done and checked out i guess his liver was just one step short of failing. luckily for him he had a very helpful family doctor-- but most ppl arnt so lucky..
    Checked out as in passed away?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  36. Registered User
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Checked out as in passed away?
    As in looked into I'm sure. Ebonics Was not used in this message ;-)
  37. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313

    As in looked into I'm sure. Ebonics Was not used in this message ;-)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  38. Registered User
    Flexappeal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    272
    Answers
    0


    Are we talking about strictly methylated compounds only?
  39. Registered User
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Hehehe ! :-)
  40. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,602
    Answers
    0


    It is really funny how people like to perpetuate the myth that "support sups" will protect them and prevent any liver damage.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 09:56 PM
  2. Liver damage
    By rombusempire in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 12:02 PM
  3. liver damage
    By jcp2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 05-26-2009, 07:35 PM
  4. Liver damage from PH or DS
    By Harmsway in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 08:51 PM
  5. Liver Damage???
    By Lene28 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 12:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in