Anyone ever suffered serious liver damage?

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    You must have not read much. Just google "Superdrol liver damage".
    Most of the stories I found via Google were from 2005-06 with a more recent one at the beginning of 09. None of the stories/studies I found indicated use of support supps during cycle. It seemed in 05-06 people were relatively ignorant in regards to how toxic these compounds were.

    I guess the false sense of security comes from the impression that support supps seem to have come into focus in the past 2-3 years (with the exception of Milk Thistle, which seems to be documented a long way back) - giving the impression that new technology has arrived to helped negate toxicity. TUDCA and UDCA seem to have emerged in the past year or so. I, for one, assumed that the toxicity of these compounds was overstated and, with a proper support protocol, could be avoided altogether. A piss poor assumption, I'm sure, but the labs will tell the story.
    "If you weren't there for my struggle, don't expect to be there for my success."


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon

    Damn that sounds like a living nightmare, glad u bounced bak aright. So I assume u only run aas or are you completely off the stuff?
    That's the last cycle I did before my test e cycle this past winter. I had a heart attack during that cycle but it was from stress not the test. Just a freak occurance
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

    Damn Thank God for your girlfriend then. Any girl that would do that for you is a keeper in my book!
    Yes she was and i loved and adored her but being a dumb horny guy I cheated on her after a dumb fight with a stupid stripper that used to date a buddy. She was hot as **** but horrible in bed and called me daddy oh daddy the whole time. I remember thinking this sucks and had to think about fuking my gf to bust a nut. I felt like such an idiot but kept it hidden for awhile until she found an old email from this chick with a tit an spread vag pics. If you do a Filipina wrong shell never forgive you. My wife now is a Filipina and I'd never cheat.. Luckily she likes girls too;-)

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BadSeed

    Most of the stories I found via Google were from 2005-06 with a more recent one at the beginning of 09. None of the stories/studies I found indicated use of support supps during cycle. It seemed in 05-06 people were relatively ignorant in regards to how toxic these compounds were.

    I guess the false sense of security comes from the impression that support supps seem to have come into focus in the past 2-3 years (with the exception of Milk Thistle, which seems to be documented a long way back) - giving the impression that new technology has arrived to helped negate toxicity. TUDCA and UDCA seem to have emerged in the past year or so. I, for one, assumed that the toxicity of these compounds was overstated and, with a proper support protocol, could be avoided altogether. A piss poor assumption, I'm sure, but the labs will tell the story.
    Same time my incident happened 05-06 back when i was on the 1fast400 bulk nutrition forums. it was right after M1T got banned and everyone was hyped on SD. Lots of us (bouncers i worked with) got the "M1T flu " the first time around and we weren't really running proper cycles with m1t

  5. I had a friend who was experiencing the same issues, are your eyes turning yellowish around the pupil? He was honest with his Doc who advised him lay off orals and to fast for a month drinking nothing but carrot juice among other juices and green tea, finishing the fast the last week with some potent cleanser similar to herbasway herbal concentrates daily detox liver enhancer.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BadSeed View Post
    Most of the stories I found via Google were from 2005-06 with a more recent one at the beginning of 09. None of the stories/studies I found indicated use of support supps during cycle. It seemed in 05-06 people were relatively ignorant in regards to how toxic these compounds were.

    I guess the false sense of security comes from the impression that support supps seem to have come into focus in the past 2-3 years (with the exception of Milk Thistle, which seems to be documented a long way back) - giving the impression that new technology has arrived to helped negate toxicity. TUDCA and UDCA seem to have emerged in the past year or so. I, for one, assumed that the toxicity of these compounds was overstated and, with a proper support protocol, could be avoided altogether. A piss poor assumption, I'm sure, but the labs will tell the story.
    nobody did PCT or any support really back in the day for PH's and the like.....depending how far back you go the same can be said for AAS as well.....much of this PCT/support supps stuff is quite recent....

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Mako3 View Post
    I had a friend who was experiencing the same issues, are your eyes turning yellowish around the pupil? He was honest with his Doc who advised him lay off orals and to fast for a month drinking nothing but carrot juice among other juices and green tea, finishing the fast the last week with some potent cleanser similar to herbasway herbal concentrates daily detox liver enhancer.
    What?.....I couldn't hear you, apparently you were yelling too loud?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    nobody did PCT or any support really back in the day for PH's and the like.....depending how far back you go the same can be said for AAS as well.....much of this PCT/support supps stuff is quite recent....
    i got a pct you can do.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  9. I actually had a friend, who ran a few PH back in the day. He got his bloods done and checked out i guess his liver was just one step short of failing. luckily for him he had a very helpful family doctor-- but most ppl arnt so lucky..

  10. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni
    I actually had a friend, who ran a few PH back in the day. He got his bloods done and checked out i guess his liver was just one step short of failing. luckily for him he had a very helpful family doctor-- but most ppl arnt so lucky..
    Checked out as in passed away?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Checked out as in passed away?
    As in looked into I'm sure. Ebonics Was not used in this message ;-)

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313

    As in looked into I'm sure. Ebonics Was not used in this message ;-)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. Are we talking about strictly methylated compounds only?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Hehehe ! :-)

  15. It is really funny how people like to perpetuate the myth that "support sups" will protect them and prevent any liver damage.

  16. nah man he didnt die.. i meant to say he got his liver checked out.. i guess it was at a stage 4/5 and 5 is liver failure.. but like i said their family friend / doctor specializes in crazy herbal **** and she actually had him on some medicated droplets (taken orally) to help repair his liver...

  17. Take a look at this M-Drol Video News Clip .. Link ---:> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGzabtUS-M4

    They were taking two methylated compounds at the same time and suffered serious liver damage.
    “Just be advised that the above information posted is not medical advice and should only be used for fun and entertainment.”

  18. Quote Originally Posted by middleageguy
    Take a look at this M-Drol Video News Clip .. Link ---:> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGzabtUS-M4

    They were taking two methylated compounds at the same time and suffered serious liver damage.
    Ive seen that clip.
    They ran like 2 bottles back to back with no liver support or PCT!!!
    Think it was like 60 days!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It is really funny how people like to perpetuate the myth that "support sups" will protect them and prevent any liver damage.
    Something like NAC... no, it won't do as much as people seem to think.
    TUDCA on the other hand... yes it's very good. Can be used to protect or even treat.

  20. dude that was the mdrol my buddy ran 3x.. and im pretty sure he diid it once before his liver was ****ed, and has ran it twice since his liver was fixed..

  21. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    It is really funny how people like to perpetuate the myth that "support sups" will protect them and prevent any liver damage.
    This^

  22. Been off for 48 hours now and running TUDCA at 750mg/day. Symptoms have subsided and appetite has returned. Not taking any chances though, Doc appt on Wed morning for bloods - ealiest I can get in. I'll post labs when they come through.
    "If you weren't there for my struggle, don't expect to be there for my success."

  23. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It is really funny how people like to perpetuate the myth that "support sups" will protect them and prevent any liver damage.
    Seriously. After reading, the message in my mind was exactly this. The message should be more like "methyls are still risky as fock, but taking these are better than NOT taking them. Do yourself a favor and, if you're dead set on running ph/aas, then go find some real gear."
    "If you weren't there for my struggle, don't expect to be there for my success."

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BadSeed
    Been off for 48 hours now and running TUDCA at 750mg/day. Symptoms have subsided and appetite has returned. Not taking any chances though, Doc appt on Wed morning for bloods - ealiest I can get in. I'll post labs when they come through.
    Glad you're feeling better man.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. I just got my blood results back from a month ago. Ast - 46 (1-35) and alt - 72 (30-65) is this something to worry about?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 11:56 PM
  2. Liver damage
    By rombusempire in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 02:02 PM
  3. liver damage
    By jcp2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 05-26-2009, 09:35 PM
  4. Liver damage from PH or DS
    By Harmsway in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 10:51 PM
  5. Liver Damage???
    By Lene28 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 02:31 PM
Log in
Log in