if u ran a 16week cycle could u break for only 8 weeks
- 09-28-2004, 11:44 AM
if u ran a 18week cycle could u break for only 8 weeks
than run a 16 week cycle than after that just take a break for a year i know u still would be shut down after the 8 week break but would it be enough to make recovery alittle better at the end i know time on = time off but with my job and and a few things comeing up it would really suck to be taking a hit on strength. i dont care if im shut down hard at the end i just dont want to mess my self up long term.
Last edited by bigrich954rr; 09-28-2004 at 12:07 PM.
- 09-28-2004, 05:20 PM
Sure you could do it. I'm 99 percent sure most people would recover. I'm not going to say for sure that nothing bad will happen because I'm sure their is always a chance. I'll just say it wouldn't worry me to do that. Also I have known people to run close to a year and come off and have a full recovery.
- 09-28-2004, 05:47 PM
09-28-2004, 06:55 PM
I would use HCG during both "on" parts of the cycle for sure... Even then I don't really reccomend this.
-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
09-30-2004, 12:24 AM
09-30-2004, 01:02 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Boomer3 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 62Last Post: 06-18-2010, 11:37 PM
- By ShapiroMD in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-03-2010, 10:39 PM
- By INFLUENCER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-01-2009, 01:32 AM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-02-2007, 10:24 AM
- By pistonpump in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-09-2006, 01:32 PM