test/epi summer recomp

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
just another cycle critique want to make sure everything looks good before i start. wont be starting until mid april want to be on a roll as far as training and diet and just keep going through the cycle.
height:6ft2in
weight: 225
bf %:14 (drop down to 12% or below before starting)
history: been training for as long as i can remember wrestled my entire life have studied pharma as well as currently majoring in excersize science so do not consider myself a newb to aas or training by any means. done 4 cycles over the past few years with several compounds including epi, trenazone, pmag, ultradrol, and prostanozol.
lifts: bench350 deadlift500+ squat350
Goals: durring this cycle my goal is to recomp and maintain as much size as possible while losing fat and stay as dry as possible trough out without inhibiting gains from lowered estrogen

cycle layout
test prop: 150mg eodX8 weeks
epi 56mg ed for the last 6 weeks (using epivar so it has 18mg caps thats 4 a day)
liquid arimadex: 0.25mg eod starting in week 3

pct
liquid nolvadex: 40/40/20/20
DAA:3g/3g/3g/3g
erase:0/3/3/2/2/1cap ed
(thinking of adding a cortisol supp at week 2 of pct but not sure witch one is best)

supplements durring cycle and pct include animal pak, protein, fish oil, creatine,....etc.

any comments or suggestions greatly appreciated thanks in advance

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
I say run the test longer. 12 weeks is what everyone seems to want to do now. I don't know much about AAS, still researching, but I have definitely gathered that much.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
I say run the test longer. 12 weeks is what everyone seems to want to do now. I don't know much about AAS, still researching, but I have definitely gathered that much.
most ppl do atleast 12 weeks with test enthanate because it takes 3 to 5 weeks to kick in and injections are less frequent. im using test propinate which will kick in within the first week so it doesnt need to be run as long plus ill have to inject every other day so 12 weeks my thighs would be swiss cheese

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
most ppl do atleast 12 weeks with test enthanate because it takes 3 to 5 weeks to kick in and injections are less frequent. im using test propinate which will kick in within the first week so it doesnt need to be run as long plus ill have to inject every other day so 12 weeks my thighs would be swiss cheese
Mhm. Well then you are not knowledgable them me about all this. I was kinda just hoping to bump it for you so someone else could come in and critique.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
test prop: 150mg eodX8 weeks
epi 56mg ed for the last 6 weeks (using epivar so it has 18mg caps thats 4 a day)
Wait... if Epivar is 18mg per cap, and you're taking 4 a day... that would be 72mg.

That's a shitload of epi.

I've been doing something similar: Test prop @ 150mg eod with Epi @ 20mg ed for the first four weeks. After that, I'll be dropping the epi, keeping the prop dosage the same, and adding in Masteron @ 150mg eod for the final six weeks. Also taking Proviron @ 50mg daily (a must for any cycle imo) and Aromasin @ 12.5 mg eod.

At the end of week 3: Up 7 lbs of lean muscle and body fat is down. Pants are fitting looser and shirts are fitter tighter. Can't wait to switch to Masteron. My body fat is low enough to (hopefully) see a major change in vascularity, etc.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Don't run epi lower than 30 mg tide. And tbh, you prolly shouldn't run it at all. I doubt you will notice anything from it with the injects.

btw, GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't run epi lower than 30 mg tide. And tbh, you prolly shouldn't run it at all. I doubt you will notice anything from it with the injects.
Yes OP, take advice from the guy who isn't familiar with esters, has never run test/epi, and is merely speculating on the dosage at which you might see results. Clearly, my actual experience with test prop +/- low-dose epi means nada.

btw, GEAUX TIGERS!!!!
Okay, it all makes sense now. :icon16:

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Yes OP, take advice from the guy who isn't familiar with esters, has never run test/epi, and is merely speculating on the dosage at which you might see results. Clearly, my actual experience with test prop +/- low-dose epi means nada.

Okay, it all makes sense now. :icon16:
I'm running epi now! On 50 mg a day, bought to bump it up again. I'm not at the dark side yet. That's a big yet though.

Thanks for being a good sport :). You had a good point about the AI advantages of epi though. Never thought about it with that. You are right. Epi and test is prolly great.

I'm at LSU now, die hard fan, and I'll be the first to admit it, Bama whipped our asses.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for being a good sport :). You had a good point about the AI advantages of epi though. Never thought about it with that. You are right. Epi and test is prolly great.
Yeah, there's a nice AI/repartitioning effect at a low dose with test, which seems to be in line with the OP's goals.

I'm at LSU now, die hard fan, and I'll be the first to admit it, Bama whipped our asses.
I was at the game. Awesome environment in New Orleans for that entire weekend. I grew up in Mobile, AL (roughly 2 hours east) but had not been back since Katrina. All I know is that I am using the credit card miles to fly me and my lady from NorCal to NOLA this summer... just so we can eat breakfast (shrimp etouffee omelette and grits) and lunch (po boy with debris) at Mother's Restaurant. :banana:

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
There isnt a better city man. Nothing like Nola. I was there too. Got family in the French quarter and everywhere else. Great atmosphere, especially if you were a bama fan after the game. I know where mobile is. I got to fairhope/ daphne every Easter. Grand hotel there is nice. Beautiful area.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got to fairhope/ daphne every Easter. Grand hotel there is nice. Beautiful area.
I'd consider retiring there... if I could only get used to the humidity again. California weather spoils a man.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
hahah tlk about thread hijacking but yeah i have alot of experience with epi and it makes me hard as a rock guessing from the anti e properties thats why i think it would be ideal for my goal. epivar claims 18mg per cap but at 90 caps for 35 bucks i doubt its that much the other times ive used epi it was the same clone (epivar) and i know how it effects me 3 capps was nothing so 4 is still pretty mild its prob something like 10 or 12mg per cap so im somewhere between 40 and 50mg per day witch is ideal

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I like this cycle actually, and I personally love epi. The test p for 8 weeks is great cuz that's all you'll need since it kicks in by week 1. I heard epivar was underdosed too, so I see what u mean going with 4 caps. Just gauge it on how u feel bro. One word of advice though, epi having anti-estrogenic properties I wouldn't use nolva for pct, since it will lower estrogen too much during your pct, recovery might not b the best. I'd use clomid instead but that's just my opinion. Everything looks good though bro.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
I like this cycle actually, and I personally love epi. The test p for 8 weeks is great cuz that's all you'll need since it kicks in by week 1. I heard epivar was underdosed too, so I see what u mean going with 4 caps. Just gauge it on how u feel bro. One word of advice though, epi having anti-estrogenic properties I wouldn't use nolva for pct, since it will lower estrogen too much during your pct, recovery might not b the best. I'd use clomid instead but that's just my opinion. Everything looks good though bro.
finally somebody helping lol. can u explain y clomid over nolva? and im really bugging about the arimidex dose. i wanna stay hard a ripped but i dont want to inhibit gains. i gues im overthinking but all advice is apreciated.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Nolva IMO is outdated and too harsh of a SERM, its an anti-estrogenic SERM that will eliminate too much circulating estrogen, which can cause a nasty rebound when u come off. Too little estrogen is not a good thing at all. I feel clomid does a much better in pct to aid with recovery. No I don't think you'll .5mg eod of arimidex either, I think .25 will suffice.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
ill definately do my reasearch on the serm subject. and in my opinion the dryer the better but i dont want to inhibit gains so now im realy overthinking the adex issue i guess ill start at .25eod and go up if i feel to bloated

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd just do .25 eod and go up if needed.