looking for a spring mild cycle to get an edge!

massolic

Awards
  • Established
As my title says, I am trying to decide between a four week AMS hormone regulation kit vs. a 6 week M1D black....although I have nolva on hand and pct would be anabeta, erase, DAA, I wanted mildest cycle.

Would M1d black being DHEA, good for a bulk? is estrogen an issue? Again, I am just looking for an edge because Im committed to my hard training and diet cuz I love lifting intense and eating good.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
If you have nolva and all this why not get you some epi or something? That isn't to hard on the hormones, Epi or HD are both pretty mild, and since you have some goods for PCT why not just get the Epi and stack M1D black? Check out my log man. I'm running Epi/Trenazone, and I'm about to add the original M1D in there. Just search for Operation Spring Break. PM me questions though. I haven't run the AMS stack, and I don't know much about M1D, but I have everything to counteract any sides I might see. Stop by the log, I'll try and help you out all I can.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Between those two, the AMS stack, go 8 weeks they are running an Arnold promo with 50% off so why not!
Lot safer too, less harsh to your body

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Aaron I don't like your new avi. Put one of your old ones back up...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
:) I joke I joke. He sexy. Does my avi show up? I can't see it...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:) I joke I joke. He sexy. Does my avi show up? I can't see it...
Nope don't see an avi...
2 don't ever say that in bold...
Scared me a bit, :gay:

If u put up an avi put up one of a hot mixed lady haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
you have a profile pic up nuke.. it is separate from an avi.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
OP run either an epistane cycle or a pstanz cycle, or maybe both. Dont mes withthat AMS garbage.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
OP run either an epistane cycle or a pstanz cycle, or maybe both. Dont mes withthat AMS garbage.
Aw AMS isn't exactly garbage

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
"isnt exactly" explain....
If a person has done multiple cycles or are super advanced they may not get too much from the product.
Any1 who is newer to the game, who wants a safer option to a methyl, and/or still has a good amount of room to grow then the AMS products are perfect.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, they are milder, a bit more complicated to dose properly (holding in mouth, spacing RDE tabs 30 minutes apart), and will NOT blow you up fast like superdrol. BUT they also won't require as much in terms of cycle support. I'd rather put on 20 lbs in 8 weeks than 4 personally... my PCT length will be the same so for a mild 8 week cycle time off after pct will be 12 weeks, and for a harsh 4 week cycle it will be 8 weeks, way more efficient in my book to do the mild 8 weeker, and more fun to be on for longer too :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Exactly, they are milder, a bit more complicated to dose properly (holding in mouth, spacing RDE tabs 30 minutes apart), and will NOT blow you up fast like superdrol. BUT they also won't require as much in terms of cycle support. I'd rather put on 20 lbs in 8 weeks than 4 personally... my PCT length will be the same so for a mild 8 week cycle time off after pct will be 12 weeks, and for a harsh 4 week cycle it will be 8 weeks, way more efficient in my book to do the mild 8 weeker, and more fun to be on for longer too :D
Got confused, u'd rather SuperDrol?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
noooo, i'm not that interested in superdrol at all, maybe d-zine, but not sd really, If I ever did it I'd probably pulse it along with a test base....

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ive have never heard anything good about ams AT ALL. If you want a milder cycle thats unmethylated do p-stanz.

dpannell85

Awards
ive have never heard anything good about ams AT ALL. If you want a milder cycle thats unmethylated do p-stanz.
keyword you mention there was "heard" dont bash a perfectly good line with many uses when you yourself have not ran it. Especially when they are giving everyone 50% off :damnit1: