sustanon325/dbol and nothing

kep3

Awards
Im 22, 5"9 currently125 lb. I decided after buying everything from stores and not gaining anything to go with roids. I did a 10 week cycle of sustanon325 1cc every 2days and 50mg dbol every day. After the whole cycle i didnt gain weigth not even 3 lbs. I felt the same ,sex drive the same and body and reps was same. I want some help.on what i did wrong or if there is something better? Also was taking multivitamis protein weigth gainer shakes. And eating alot of meats and everything i could find. Im kinda frustrated now i left the gym ive been this.heigth and weigth since i was 16.

skindog101

skindog101

Awards
Plan and simple, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, 4000 plus cals aday on a bulk!my mate did the same was on course eating a tub of fruit salad and a shake through out the day!I kept telling me eat eat then when ur full force urself to eat 2 hours after!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im 22, 5"9 currently125 lb. I decided after buying everything from stores and not gaining anything to go with roids. I did a 10 week cycle of sustanon325 1cc every 2days and 50mg dbol every day. After the whole cycle i didnt gain weigth not even 3 lbs. I felt the same ,sex drive the same and body and reps was same. I want some help.on what i did wrong or if there is something better? Also was taking multivitamis protein weigth gainer shakes. And eating alot of meats and everything i could find. Im kinda frustrated now i left the gym ive been this.heigth and weigth since i was 16.

sust 325 every 2 days is 975 mgs/week !!! + 50 mgs of dbol a day is a weekly total of 1325 mgs/week....

you got fake , BS gear bottom line --- you could have dieted and starved yourself and would have leaned out and put on a few pounds on that dose PLAIN AND SIMPLE....

You got ripped off.

Curious who your source was.....

-matt

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Haha yeah u definitely got bunk gear, sorry bro. Otherwise u would've put on like 40 pounds seriously.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
YOu need to put your source on blast and warn others to not touch this FILTH!

Truly a disgrace and a cold-blooded thing to do ....

-Matt

kep3

Awards
Yeah i was eating like an animal i even felt sick of how much food ii had ate. But yeah i thought it was fake but i did the freezer test and it passed so dnt know for sure

kep3

Awards
Also it dint hurt or anything every time did it, no soreness nothing but it had a bad smell and kind of oily.

Larry2308

Awards
Not sore and no burn after first use is always a sign of fake.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
A. gain naturally. B. whats your pct. C get REAL gear and do research. D. get epistane or a legal steroid then u at least know it is real.
Not sore and no burn after first use is always a sign of fake.

kep3

Awards
For pct clomid. Thanks for all replies. Will find another source and try again maybe the epistane to see how it works not heard a lot from it.

kep3

Awards
Cant gain naturally. My bro is 14 and is at 75 lbs probably ,all family is skinny with high metabolism. I have gaining issues lol some ppl envy that i fldnt gain weigth no.matter what and i hate it.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Cant gain naturally. My bro is 14 and is at 75 lbs probably ,all family is skinny with high metabolism. I have gaining issues lol some ppl envy that i fldnt gain weigth no.matter what and i hate it.
What does your training look like? Any cardio? I used to be like you and age caught up with me a bit and plus I learned how to eat more. I eat a lot of steak. A lot.

kep3

Awards
I was doing cardio before. When i started i stopped the cardio. Training 6days a week aprox2 hrs daily

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I was doing cardio before. When i started i stopped the cardio. Training 6days a week aprox2 hrs daily
That's way too much time in the gym. Try to get out in an hour and stick to the compound exercises for the most part. You build size in the kitchen and while you sleep/recover, not in the gym.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
That's way too much time in the gym. Try to get out in an hour and stick to the compound exercises for the most part. You build size in the kitchen and while you sleep/recover, not in the gym.
Exactly. Recovery and diet r utterly crucial to putting on mass.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
gmoneypm Anabolics 55
Anabolics 10
İronsemy Anabolics 13